Seaside Strings Reviews

113 | Naples, FL

113 Reviews for Seaside Strings

Elsa · Married on 02/27/2016

Seaside strings was crucial in making my beach wedding dreams come true. They created the perfect Playlist and made our ceremony absolutely magical. I couldn't be happier and will be forever grateful to them for helping create lifelong memories.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for these wonderful comments, Elsa! I really enjoyed working with you and am so glad your wedding dreams became reality! Best wishes always!!

Kyle · Married on 02/21/2016

Seaside just did our wedding and they were absolutely amazing not just with playing but with responding to emails and phone calls. Need a good string band get ahold of Vivian

Sent on 03/02/2016

Beth · Married on 01/02/2016

We had the quartet for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, they were absolutely fabulous. Vivian was a pleasure to work with and very helpful with the process and other miscellaneous details with the venue. The music was beautiful and the group really added a touch of class to our ceremony. I'm extremely pleased with our choice to have Seaside Strings provide the music for the ceremony and cocktails hour.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Seaside strings was wonderful to work with and made our day very special.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2015

Vivian not only played at our ceremony, but made most of the musical selections for us. It was AMAZING! She and her partners added such elegance to our wedding day. All of our guests commented on how lovely the music before, during, and after our ceremony was. She is an absolute joy to work with.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/23/2015

Being an out of state bride I found Seaside strings to be very easy to communicate with which is so important while dealing with so many vendors. They made selecting music stress free also by providing a list of ideas for songs along with putting the music in order, etc for me.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Chandrea · Married on 10/10/2015

Seaside Strings did an amazing job with our ceremony music and cocktail hour. Vivian was extremely nice and flexible.

Sent on 10/23/2015

kristina · Married on 05/14/2015

Vivian with seaside strings was such a pleasure to work with. She was very prompt in answering my questions and with sending me the paperwork I needed to fill out. All of my guests at the wedding loved the ceremony music they played. The violin duo really added the special touch that we were looking for our ceremony. I highly recommend them and hopefully I can work with them again in the future!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you so much Kristina! I am so glad you and your guests enjoyed our music! We were honored to be a part of your special day!

Vivian was lovely!! Our guests enjoyed the music and commented on how it made our ceremony extra special and memorable. Seaside Strings is the best of the best!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • I

Ieda · Married on 02/28/2015

I had Seaside Strings play at my wedding and all i can say is AMAZING!!!! they played beautifully,they are great at transitioning from song to song, and they are extremely nice Vivian was very helpfull and patient! I recommend them to all!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Julia · Married on 12/28/2014

Seaside Strings provided absolutely beautiful music during our beach ceremony and reception. Our request for "upbeat" reception music was met perfectly, and many of the guests commented on how fantastic the music was. I recommend Seaside Strings wholeheartedly!!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 12/06/2014

Seaside Strings played the music at my ceremony at San Marco Catholic Church. They were AMAZING! They were all so talented and professional. They made my ceremony unforgettable. Vivian went out of her way to coordinate the music with the music director at the church. Truly magical! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Maria · Married on 12/06/2014

The string quartet from Seaside Strings truly helped in creating the wedding ceremony of my daughter's dreams. They recently performed at my daughter's church wedding at the Church of San Marco on Marco Island. Their beautiful music was enjoyed by guests before the ceremony began and added so much to the ceremony itself. All of our guests commented on how well they played and how much their music added to the ceremony. It truly made the ceremony so very special. Vivian was a pleasure to work with from our very first contact. They learned to play a song for the processional at our request and worked to accompany the groom's grandmother as she sang during the ceremony. I cannot thank Seaside Strings enough for making my daughter's ceremony a wedding to remember. We cannot wait for the video so that we may enjoy their talents again and again. Thank you for helping to create such a wonderful and memorable wedding!

Maria Abbondandolo
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 12/11/2014

Stevie · Married on 11/01/2014

Seaside Strings were incredible! We are so glad we chose them to play at our ceremony and during cocktail hour. It was just what was needed to set the mood and tone. They played beautifully and I highly recommend having them play at your wedding! They have so many song choices to choose from, including so many great pop hits. Vivian helped us choose the right music and always responded to my emails very quickly.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jenny · Married on 10/19/2014

Seaside Strings was amazing! I was looking for more contemporary music and they had a full list of more modern songs. They also allowed me to choose 2 songs not on the list without additional charge and sent me additional songs that they added to their repertoire as the day of my wedding neared. I booked a trio and they sounded amazing on the beach for both the beach ceremony and the beach cocktail hour. A bunch of our friends told us afterwards that they loved that they played more contemporary songs that they knew. Thank you Seaside Strings!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Seaside Strings (trio) performed at our wedding earlier this month in Marco Island, and the ladies were a fabulous addition to our beachside ceremony. I communicated directly with Vivian, and she was a pleasure to work with. She had originally sent me a list of suggested music selections, which was extremely helpful for my planning purposes. I had wanted to make a few changes to the list, which was no problem at all. Vivian was extremely prompt in her emails and very accommodating to our needs. The trio stayed to perform at our cocktail hour, which our guests really enjoyed! I would highly recommend Seaside Strings for your wedding!

Sent on 10/20/2014
  • User3801936 · 2+ years ago

We booked Seaside Strings (quartet) for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Vivian was a pleasure to deal with, attentive, professional, friendly, super responsive and very accommodating. The music and the vast selection of songs was superb and could not be happier with them. The feedback from our guests was extremely positive as so many commented on how much they enjoyed the classical selections during the ceremony and got a kick out the contemporary selections, such as Led Zeppelin, Queen and Springsteen, played during the cocktail hour. In short; Seaside Strings are professional, reliable, courteous and talented musicians. Great experience all around and highly recommend!

Maryann and Greg August 16, 2014 Naples, Florida

Sent on 09/03/2014

Seaside Strings were so wonderful! They kept in constant contact with me for updates and changes that may have occurred. They gave many options for music and even went out if their way to find special music that they didn't already offer. I would highly recommend Seaside Strings for any event you may have! :)

Sent on 07/18/2014

Jackie · Married on 07/06/2014

The Seaside Strings was an amazing addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. It was hands down one of the most popular and talked about parts of the evening. I would recommend them to ANYONE getting married who is torn between a DJ or live music. It is money well spent, these ladies are amazing!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Fantastic service and was very easy to work with. Vivian even was open to learning a new song for a duet to sing during our ceremony and was very helpful with music selections, etc.

Sent on 07/19/2014
  • Della

Della · Married on 05/17/2014

Seaside Strings was the perfect choice for our outdoor country club wedding. I loved working with them in the months leading up to our wedding. They have a large selection of traditional and contemporary music to choose from. Vivian was so sweet and offered some great recommendations. The string trio was the great addition to our ceremony. Thank you Seaside Strings for playing such beautiful music on our special day!

Sent on 05/28/2014

My experience with Seaside Strings was wonderful. Vivian provided a very lovely violin solo for our wedding ceremony on Sanibel Island. I did not have a set list of songs, so she created a great playlist for us. She made all of the other necessary arrangements and verified the time and location with the hotel. Very professional. Afterwards, she even sent us a postcard (with a picture from our own ceremony on it no less!) of well wishes. Such a thoughtful, personal touch in my book. All in all, could not be happier!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/10/2014

Vivian and Seaside Strings were a pleasure to work with!! Not only are they amazingly talented, but their level of professionalism blew me away. Vivian is so kind and made sure all my requested songs were played-everything from classic to contemporary to the Game of Thrones theme song for my husband and guests!!

They made my wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and brunch at the Ritz-Carlton Naples a huge success and I see why they are on the Ritz vendor preferred list. The string quartet sound was classic, formal and fun at the same time. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/09/2014

Beautiful music for the ceremony! Vivian was extremely helpful in picking out music selections as well as very communicative leading up to the event.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Debra · Married on 05/04/2014

Very professional and easy to work with. Stayed in touch with us and guided us as to what music we were choosing. Excellent musicians.

Sent on 05/13/2014