Seashell Beach Weddings Reviews

5 | Sarasota, FL

5 Reviews for Seashell Beach Weddings

Shonna · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I loved everything about Seashell Beach Weddings. Melanie was attentive, professional, friendly, and prompt. We enjoyed our experience and wedding. Everything turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! I would recommend this company to anyone planning a beach wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Cristi · Married on 06/13/2017

Working with Melanie was great! We came from out of town and she took the time to meet with us the day before the wedding to meet us at our wedding site to go over everything, which calmed our nerves a bit knowing exactly what to expect! She was very responsive and informative as to what we needed as far as licenses and permits! She was also open to any ideas we had and very flexible with what we wanted! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Kaci · Married on 05/27/2017

was wonderful to work with you!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2017

Melanie made it all happen! She did such an amazing job with EVERYTHING. I would recommend her to anyone, I am from Chicago so my wedding was a destination wedding that took place on Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota, FL and she helped me along the way with planning the ceremony and such and coordination all my bridal party which consisted of 16 people not including the bride and groom! I will forever be grateful for her assistance and how personable she was when I was there. She is an open and honest gal who is a pleasure to work with and once I am back in FL for vacation I will reach out to her! Thank you Melanie and your photographer Merry Beth for doing an amazing job and making my wedding memorable forever! Love, Chris and Lindsay Foos

Sent on 05/18/2017
  • Autumn

Autumn Lapinski · Married on 10/20/2018

Very disappointed

Very disappointed. I sent money to Melanie and signed a contract on 7/21/18 for a wedding that I was going to have at the end of October. My fiancé(at the time) had some health issues come up(addiction) late August, so I ended up having to cancel wedding and I let Melanie know that 9/21/18. So within two months Of my contract. Melanie would not return any of my payment but instead kept it and she literally did nothing. Tried to have my friend use my “already paid for wedding” but even she was so irritated that Melanie would do that, so she went elsewhere. I will not be recommending working with this company to anyone. Some people are just heartless sadly and I just think that shows what kind of company this is.

-Autumn