Seaport Inn and Marina Reviews

60 | Fairhaven, MA

60 Reviews for Seaport Inn and Marina

• Marissa

Marissa · Getting married on 01/07/2023

This venue is Amazing and the Staff are just as Amazing!

My best friend and I met with Stephanie and although my event is in 2023, Stephanie was so excited to still show us around! I loved everything about the venue and the staff were just great! I will be booking with them as soon as they start booking for the 2023 season! :)

Sent on 02/05/2020

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I look forward to officially securing your date together and getting started on the planning process ahead!
  • Shara

Shara Dee · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Incredible

The Seaport Inn and Stephanie were incredible to work with. I requested a fully vegan wedding and Stephanie got right on it and made it happen. The food was absolutely incredible and has even gotten more of our family and friends to buy plant-based food. The venue was gorgeous and everything went perfectly. People said it was a fairy tale reception. Thank you so much Stephanie and the Seaport Inn!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you Shara for such a wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure making your dream of having a fully vegan wedding a reality. We always try our best to accommodate all of our guests here so I'm so happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations in providing a vegan dinner service.

Rachel Pierce · Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic!!

Our wedding at the Seaport Inn and Marina was FANTASTIC. Our event manager Steph was so kind and patient with us. Having planned our wedding during a pandemic which was difficult to start with, Steph was very flexible and answered all of our questions with prompt communication along the way. Her and her staff were all so nice and polite. She checked in on me at the bridal suite through out the day of the wedding to ensure I was happy and everything was running smoothly which as a bride was so nice! On the day of our wedding we had to change the outdoor ceremony to an inside ceremony due to the weather. Steph and her staff again were very flexible and accommodating with all of our wants and needs for an indoor ceremony without hesitation. Also the food was excellent! We highly recommend holding an event here. Thank you to Steph and her staff for helping us coordinate the wedding we envisioned!!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you for the incredible review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you both. I'm so happy to hear we were able to exceed your expectations in the planning process and that you enjoyed our onsite catering. These certainly are difficult times and can be stressful when planning ahead, especially for a wedding, but it's wonderful to know that we were able to ease that stress. Thank you again and I hope we can work together again for future celebrations!
  • Robert

Robert Mccormack · Married on 09/10/2020

They were GREAT - We had a blast!!

This place was excellent for our entire event, from planning to food tasting to working with outside vendors the entire staff was great. Especially Stephanie Pacheco who handled all our questions and concerns and educated us to the best options and Brittany who took care of the reservations.
    The appetizers and main courses were all delicious. I highly recommend the facility and the all people that make it run so well. They were terrific in all aspects of our event.
    Rob McCormack

Sent on 10/21/2019

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Robert for the great review! It's a pleasure to know we were able to meet all your expectations in the planning process for the wedding by answering your questions and concerns as well as assist in reserving hotel rooms for your guests. We hope to work together again for all future celebrations.
  • Melissa

Melissa Souza · Married on 01/04/2020

Best Day Ever!

We had our wedding at the Seaport Inn this past weekend and could not have been happier! The events manager, Stephanie, was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She was very responsive to all of our questions and able to work within our budget. Everything was absolutely beautiful and so many guests commented on how it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa for leaving such a wonderful review it was an absolute pleasure working with you and Daniel! It's incredible to hear that we were able to meet the expectations of yourself as well as your guests. We pride ourselves on excellence and I'm pleased to know it was appreciated. I wish you both the very best and hope we can work together again on future celebrations!

Samantha · Married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely amazing

Stephanie it was the best to work with this venue is beautiful I almost cried when I saw the room I'll set up the price is awesome for what you get it really is a great place

Sent on 01/03/2020

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Samantha, we really appreciate the feedback! I'm pleased to hear that you loved our beautiful Grand Ballroom and the price of our wedding packages.

Kalene Kobza · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding reception

Having our wedding at the Seaport Inn was an amazing experience thanks to Stephanie! Thanks to her everything ran smoothly and as organized as could be. At one point during the night my husband and I couldn’t believe how she does it. Thank you Stephanie!!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Kalene! I'm so happy to hear I was able to make your special day run smoothly.
  • Yana

Yana · Married on 10/19/2019

Great venue

Stephanie was phenomenal to work with. She put my dreams into a reality. The food was delicious and the venue looked so beautiful. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue/planner. Thank you

Sent on 10/28/2019

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Yana, it was a pleasure working with you and Pat as well! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed our planning services, food, and venue on your special day. I hope to work together again on all future celebrations!

Mark Mancini · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect wedding

Stephanie was amazing in organizing everything. They're entire wedding was perfect and thanks to her great work we didn't have a thing to worry about on our wedding day.

The only issue we had was a mix-up about an open bar cocktail hour. This was my mistake, but Stephanie gladly accommodated us and we were able to fix it right there.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback Mark. It was a pleasure making your big day perfect and I'm so happy to hear of your appreciation for our solutions for last minute occurrences.

Sarah Cummings · Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding decision

The staff at the Seaport Inn & Marina allowed my husband and I to have such a great day! Any questions or concerns were addressed so quickly and completely. The Seaport was affordable, accommodating, beautiful, local, and versatile. Unlike other venues, we were able to create exactly what we wanted for a menu and package without having a minimum to spend and did not go over our budget. Stephanie allowed us to have the wedding we envisioned without breaking our budget. For any large event, we will always keep the Seaport Inn & Marina as a first choice option in the future. The only complaint is the food portions were smaller than we expected. Otherwise it was great!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much for such positive feedback. I'm so happy to hear that you were pleased with responsiveness and ability to fully customize your wedding day special to the two of you. I look forward to working together again in all future celebrations!

Kerri · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing. Everything we wanted and then some!

Once we saw the Seaport Inn, we knew this was where we were getting married. Stephanie and her team were nothing but amazing to us. Stephanie was so responsive to emails and even reached our checking in a few times (I’m not a phone person I much prefer emails)! She even helped us get our group space in the inn, accommodate for an “after” party outside in the tent. She helped ease my nerves being the first outdoor wedding this season with new rules and the outdoor dining being opened, which to be honest I didn’t even notice. Absolutely nothing but the best customer service! She was so accommodating to our busy schedules and even met/had calls/emails when it wasn’t the normal 9-5! I would hands down without a question recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Kerri for this incredible review! I'm so happy to hear that I was able to meet your expectations throughout the planning process and on your big day! I hope you'll keep us in mind for all future celebrations.
  • Bill

Bill Bergeron · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome would definitely book a wedding or event here again

Got married her on June 22nd Stephanie was awesome she was on top of everything before and during the wedding. All the staff bent over backwards to accommodate us they even give you a beautiful suite overlooking the marina. They had a wide array of prices and options just about anything you could ask for. They even erected a stage for our band. I would definitely book another wedding here.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you Bill! It was a pleasure working with you and Janet and I look forward to working together again for all future events!

Devina · Married on 05/04/2019

Good Communication, very dedicated to her work

Stephanie was very professional and extremely nice! My wedding was absolutely prefect!! Also the day of my wedding the lady at the front desk was very helpful! I highly recommend this place!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Devina for the wonderful review. It was great working with you and Jeff on making your special day perfect.

Dennis Cram · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding 3/30/19

Stephanie was an absolutely wonderful person to work with to plan our wedding. She was always available if we needed anything and was always pleasant to work with. The staff as a whole was fantastic

Sent on 04/01/2019

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you Dennis! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Kelly as well. I wish you two the very best and hope to work together again in the future.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding

My New Years Eve wedding was amazing. Stephanie and her assistant Aimee were so helpful and amazing to work with. I did not have any issues during the process and everything was more amazing than I could imagine. Everyone commented how wonderful everything went. I’m so sad it’s over. I would book again at this venue without hesitation. Thank you to Stephanie and Aimee.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear we were able to meet all your expectations in planning a New Years Eve wedding that you could enjoy with all your family and friends! Best wishes to you, Derrek, and your beautiful family! I hope we can work together again for all future celebrations.

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing venue!

My husband and I could not be happier with our choice of venue for our wedding. Seaport Inn and Marina is a beautiful location with very attentive staff and fair pricing. They made our day so special and everything went so smoothly. We would definitely recommend Seaport Inn for any special event.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for the review! It's great hearing that we were able to meet all your expectations. It was an absolute pleasure working with you too.

-Stephanie Pacheco, Events & Catering Manager

Dennis · Married on 09/14/2018

Fantastic wedding

The crew from day one was fantastic. Stephanie was always responsive and helpful whenever we needed her. She did a great job the day of too making sure everything went smooth. A+ for her

Sent on 04/09/2019

Sherri · Married on 09/08/2018

Stephanie was very professional. She listened to all of my ideas and the wedding went exactly as planned. The venue was very beautiful.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you Sherri for leaving such a wonderful review and sharing these great photos! I wish you and Keith the absolute best! I hope we can work together again for all future celebrations.

Jillian · Married on 08/25/2018

I’m not sure where to begin. Stephanie and Aimee made our experience PERFECT! From the very first meeting to the ending of our reception, they were there to make sure everything was taken care of. Planning was effortless and exciting. Stephanie responded to my emails within 24 hours, was always willing to meet with me, and accommodated all of our requests. They listened and made our ideas happen, while providing exceptional insight into what works and what wouldn’t. I had guests complimenting the venue all night. My favorite- “this looks like downtown Providence in here”. The outside is VERY misleading. We also went with a nautical theme which was so cute when paired with our outdoor marina ceremony. Thank you Stephanie, Aimee, and the entire Seaport crew!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Jillian for the incredible review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Matt. I am so happy to hear that our staff here at the Seaport Inn and Marina were able to meet all your expectations for the perfect wedding day you deserve! Best wishes and I hope to work with you again for all future celebrations!

Alexis · Married on 07/28/2018

Hands down I would definitely recommend the Seaport Inn...Stephanie and her staff were amazing from start to finish. We had a stress-free day and were able to fully enjoy our wedding because they took care of all the small details beforehand and on the wedding day!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Dayeshell · Married on 07/25/2018

The Seaport Inn & Marina was a beautiful venue with a great team. Stephanie and Aimee were extremely helpful and always responded to questions.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback Dayeshell, it was a pleasure working with you!
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/21/2018

We are from Cape Cod and the type of glamorous wedding I wanted was far over our budget. I was so lucky to find Seaport Inn and Marina. Stephanie provided everything and more to accommodate my needs. She made everything so simple and laid out for me. I was the most unprepared bride, and she made me feel at ease the whole time. She had the whole wedding flow so easily, no one had to guess what was next and I was able to enjoy my night. The grand ball room is beautiful. There was a few mishaps which are bound to happen, Stephanie tried her very hardest to make ME happy, If I was ever planning another big event the trip is definitely worth it!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Seaport Inn and Marina. I couldn't be more pleased to hear I was able to make the glamorous wedding you wanted a reality and within budget! I wish you and Jeffrey a bright and happy future. I hope that you'll keep us in mind for all future celebrations!

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2018

Stephanie and her staff along with the maintenance crew could not have been more accommodating in making Victoria & Arthur's wedding perfectly seamless. Every detail was address professionally. The beach was cleaned up nicely for Victoria's arrival on the whale boat. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback! I am very happy to hear that my staff and I were able in providing Victoria with the grand whale boat entrance she dreamed of!

Nichole · Married on 07/07/2018

The Seaport Inn and Marina was amazing to work with. They were more than flexible and accommodating when we needed to get in our room and bridal suite earlier and even accommodated our puppy. We had a great experience working with Stephanie and her team as they were kind and easy to work with. Everything looked absolutely beautiful and was exactly what we wanted and the day flowed perfectly without any stress.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Nichole. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Mathew on the perfect wedding day. You're decorative additions to the Ballroom were stunning and I am so very happy that you chose us for your big day! I hope we can work together again in the future for all your event needs.

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

I’m so glad I went with seaport for my wedding. The girls were so accommodating and patient and everything went perfectly. Thank you so much for making everything so easy for us!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! We are very happy you chose the Seaport Inn and Marina for your wedding and hope to work with you again in the future for all your event needs.