Sean K Reagan Photography Reviews

3 Reviews for Sean K Reagan Photography

Sean K Reagan Photography 1
Sean K Reagan Photography 2

Samara · Married on 10/28/2017

He was awesome! He met with us months before the wedding more than once just so that he would know exactly what we wanted from our photos. Our wedding day, he was there the whole day!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Sean K Reagan Photography 3
    Sean K Reagan Photography 4

Samara,

Thank you for allowing me the honor in capturing your wedding day. It's been a pleasure knowing you since elementary school and seeing you grow into a beautiful young lady (and bride). I hope you and Derion are doing well and I can't wait to see your love grow even further.

Sean

Sean is a wonderful photographer. He was able to to take my vision for these photos and not only make them a reality, but make them look better than I imagined. He is incredibly creative and so fun to work with. It's easy to see how relaxed we were and that we were having a great time in our photos!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Kristina,

It was a pleasure getting to know you and Kyle on your engagement session. Any time I see Harry Potter merchandise I'll be reminded of you two and the love you share. I really enjoyed walking with you two downtown as you and Kyle danced into the sunset only later to grab a cup of coffee. Best of wishes to you two & I hope NC is treating you well!

Helen · Married on 11/12/2016

3.8
      3.0
      3.0
      3.5

Sean is super friendly and a pleasure to work with! Very affordable prices as well. He had very short notice and was able to make it happen! Fit right in with all the crazy!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Helen,

Thank you for blessing me with your wedding day. Your hangover kit party favors were perfect and I still laugh at that to this day. The photos from the speeches remind me of what all was said and resembles the love your family has for you and now Jeremy. I hope you two are still doing well!

ps - Loved the CRAZY!