Sean Griffin Photography Reviews

40 | Miami, FL

40 Reviews for Sean Griffin Photography

Somer · Married on 03/19/2016

I found Sean on a list of vendors previously used for the ceremony/reception venue I booked. I first contacted him via email and he responded vey promptly. After speaking via email and before booking he wanted to speak to me to see what I wanted in a photographer and also to introduce himself and his work. I was very pleased when we spoke over the phone and considered him in my top 3 photographer choices. Me and my husband then met with Sean and Maureen, his girlfriend/assistant, in person and was very impressed with how they work and how easy it was to bounce ideas back and fourth between us. We ended up booking Sean for both our engagement shoot and our wedding photography. Together Sean and Maureen are fun to work with and you could tell they enjoy what they do. Our engagement picture turned out perfect. Throughout the planning process they were very hands on and helped with wedding tips not only about photography but also helped with scheduling and were always available whenever we needed advise about planning or just to answer simple questions. On the day of the wedding they were very prompt and helpful ( Maureen even gave me tips about how to put on my wedding dress ). They captured every aspect of my wedding day perfectly, from getting dressed to the very end of the night. All of the guest at the wedding loved them as well and some are even thinking of booking them for their events. I HIGHLY recommend booking Sean and Maureen, you will definitely get your money's worth with them and they will make the process very easy and fun. :)

Sent on 05/01/2016

Leslie · Married on 12/04/2015

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with Sean Griffin Photography! He made every step of the process easy, and more importantly, enjoyable. Sean was super helpful during the planning stages, where he helped me with everything, including a "day-of timeline" (which I desperately needed!). He also had many helpful suggestions from his experiences as a wedding photographer, which were much appreciated. He and Maureen arrived on time (despite the terrible weather), and helped me to see the bright side of my very rainy (see what I did there?) wedding day! They were very professional, easy going, and were able to get the wedding party and family in order, which made the day go so smoothly. Sean and Maureen made everyone feel comfortable around the camera, and offered many suggestions that made for great photos! I received my teaser pictures, and am SO happy we chose them to capture the most amazing day of our lives!

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • W

William · Married on 12/04/2015

Sean Griffin and his team were fantastic. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was captured the way we wanted it to be. They are a truly professional team and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/30/2015
  • User6202983 · event on: 11/28/2015

When i first contacted Sean about being our wedding photographer i knew i would like him from the beginning. He immediately wanted to speak to me over the phone and worked with my schedule to find a time to talk. He explain the the whole process to me and was very informative, friendly and patient with all of my questions. Soon after me and my fiance met with Sean and his assistant/ girlfriend Moreen in person and we loved them. They are very experience and gave lots of advice about what we should do photography wise and in other aspects of our wedding. They also took the time to find out what we wanted and i like the fact that they wanted to get to know us to understand what we wanted before we worked together. We booked our engagement shoot with them as well. My fiance and i had no prior experience with photo shoots and they did everything possible to make it fun and comfortable for us. We recently received out photos back (in a very timely manner, even though it was a very busy holiday season) and i absolutely LOVE them. If you need a photographer for your wedding/ engagement do not hesitate to book with Sean and Moreen!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Katerine · Married on 05/30/2015

We hired Sean as the photographer for our wedding. He was always accessible throughout the planning process, professional and dedicated to his work. He also made some useful recommendations on how to make our wedding day run more smoothly. We have received our wedding photo teasers, and he did a great job selecting and editing the photos. I would highly recommend him to any bride in South Florida.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/09/2015

Sean Griffin was probably the best photographer we could have got to shoot out wedding. Doesn't matter what you wanted he would do everything he possible could to make you happy. The planning process was so smooth he will meet with you as many times as you need to feel comfortable. My pictures came out so wonderfully I couldn't have asked for anything better. Sean is truthfully one of the nicest person I've ver met, and an unbelievable photographer. Every brides dream of perfect wedding pictures definitely comes true with Sean Griffin!!!

Sent on 07/30/2015
  • User6120044 · 2+ years ago

Amazing!! Sean shot our wedding back in April and the photos were GORGEOUS!! Sean was great from the start and helped us a lot in planning for the big day. He also shot our engagement photos and those too were beautiful photos and perfect for our save the dates (and Christmas cards too!) I would highly recommend Sean to any of my friends! Thank you, Sean!! :)

Sent on 12/31/2015

Sean was a phenomenal photographer! His patience and professionalism was more than we could hope for.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Dawn · Married on 12/05/2014

Sean Griffin was the perfect photographer for our wedding. He captured every important moment effortlessly without being noticed. He went above and beyond during the reception and all of our guests were thrilled with the dance photos he took. He was a great pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend him. Every picture was just priceless.

Sent on 12/28/2014

We first met Sean at another family member's wedding, and being a novice photographer I watched how he and his assistant worked and was very impressed with how well he worked with the crowd of people to setup posed shots, was always right were he needed to be to get the best candid shots, and was never in the way of the festivities and generally unnoticed by the guests, the true hallmark of a professional in my opinion. These traits along with the impressive and creative photos that we saw from that event is what made it an easy choice to select Sean for our own wedding.

Throughout the planning process for our wedding Sean was always extremely flexible and interested in understanding what we wanted as well as offering creative suggestions. We were also very grateful that Sean was able to travel to the location of our event which was far from Miami, on a ranch North East of Tampa. On the day of the event Sean was excellent as expected, he showed up at the perfect times to get the best shots at each stage of the day. He was there to get the details of both myself and the bride's dressing rooms. He was also kind enough to give a lift to the bride from the hotel to the event location for our fist look/reveal. With just me, my bride, Sean and his assistant at the ranch it turned out to be one of the best moments of the day as well as turning out some of our favorite photos. The rest of the evening Sean continued to be right were needed, and we never had to worry about whether we had the pictures we wanted.

Finally and most importantly, we received our photos promptly after the wedding and they were everything we hoped for and more. We received all of the expected, posed photo's of family and friends, but even better were the candid pictures and creative pictures of the event details. Sean definitely got the right aesthetic for the photos and took advantage of the rustic setting on the ranch, showing amazing versatility. Thanks Sean and Maureen!

Sent on 12/28/2014

We found Sean after he photographed my brother's wedding last year. And when it came time for us to tie the knot, we knew he was the photographer we wanted. Not only does he take beautiful pictures, but he is super nice and handles large families with ease. We were so lucky that he was willing to come to the Tampa area with us.

Having Sean photograph our wedding was the best decision we made. He was with us every step up the way. Not only was he easy to work with when planning our engagement shoot and wedding pictures, he was always available and willing to give advise for planning other aspects of the wedding. He has years of experience and was kind enough to offer insights and pointers that undoubtedly aided in making our wedding the happiest day of our lives.

Sean and his assistant, Maureen, were amazing on the day of. They soothed my rattled nerves, and took great care to make sure that things were running smoothly. They made it possible for us to enjoy our big day and not have to worry. They have the unique ability to adapt to every situation they are thrown in and still manage to keep us happy and laughing and in good spirits, even as our reception got rained out.

I honestly don't know how we would have survived the year of planning leading up to the wedding and the day itself without them. We count ourselves lucky that we were able to employ Sean's services. Because not only is he wickedly talented (capable of capturing drastically different styles depending on the preferences of the bride and groom), he is also professional, helpful, kind, funny, laid back, and generally a super great guy.

For anyone considering hiring Sean, please do. You will be missing an amazing opportunity if you don't. He is prompt, flexible, and always available, and willing to work along side you to make your wedding picture perfect. And perhaps most importantly, he takes absolutely beautiful pictures. Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made along the way.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Cheryl · Married on 10/18/2014

We could not be happier with our experience with Sean. I am complete perfectionist when it comes to...well just about everything. With planning our wedding, I was no different. From day one Sean was more wonderful than anything we expected from a photographer. We first came to Sean about a year ago when we were looking for someone to shoot our engagement photos. The photos came back extremely quickly and we were extremely impressed with their quality. Being so thrilled, we of course had to have him shoot our wedding as well. Throughout the whole planning process, Sean did a wonderful job of keeping in touch. He would send me quick texts (he knew I was a teacher and could not speak on the phone during the day), just to check in and ask if there was anything that I needed and just to see how the planning was going. This made me feel very comfortable that he would be prepared and ready for the day of our wedding. He definitely was! He made a trip to our venue about a month before, just to scout out the best spots to shoot on the day of our wedding. To me, this is considered going above and beyond in your profession. Our guests loved him and Sean was even great with how he handled a particularly "rowdy" guest of ours. His professionalism is impeccable and his personality is one of the best! It is now two days after our wedding and Sean has already sent us teasers as he knew I wanted to use a wedding photo for our 'thank yous.' They are completely gorgeous and more than we expected! We will definitely be calling Sean when it's time for the maternity shoot.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Emily · Married on 08/02/2014

Sean is Amazing !! He is very professional , friendly and super flexible ! I am SO happy with the pictures from my wedding ! He delivered them fast and had much more than I expected to have ! On my wedding day he helped me keep calm and was constantly trying to help me out any way he could ! He is very personable and understanding ! He did everything I asked and even put in some extra time at the end of the party, which I totally appreciated ! He is super flexible and is quick to respond to any questions or concerns! I recommend his services 100% ! Thank you so much for capturing my day with excellence, I will never forget it :) - The Happy Bride !

Sent on 10/28/2014

Gabriel · Married on 08/02/2014

Working with Sean was a real pleasure. When it came to wedding pictures we definitely wanted top notch quality! When we saw Seans work we were impressed and he definitely kept up with what we expected. He was very helpful always giving us tips for our big day and was always following up with us. He gave us ideas that we had not even thought of. The day of the wedding Sean went above and beyond and his attention to detail just made the whole event that much greater. After the event Sean kept through with everything we had agreed and for me the most important thing was QUALITY which we saw in every picture he delivered. Thanks SEAN for making this day so memorable for us..

Sent on 12/28/2014

It's only been 3 days and I've already started to get amazing sneak peek pictures from Sean. He was extremely professional. He arrived early and left later than our contracted time to get amazing pictures. He stayed in contact with me leading up the wedding to see if there was anything specifically wanted or had thought of since our last meeting. He did an amazing job and was ready for every photo opportunity that occurred. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2013

To me, landing the perfect photographer to capture my wedding day was about as equally important as finding my perfect dress. Ladies, on your wedding day you are so overwhelmed with emotions and excitement that it literally flies by and sometimes you don't even get to bask in the beauty of all the hard work you have done leading up to the day! To find a talented photographer like Sean that can capture all those memories, moments, and details that you can look back on forever is so crucial! The first time I saw Sean's website, I knew that I could not look any further. His attention to detail and use of lighting is phenomenal and I knew that his photos were exactly how I would have envisioned my own. Since the very first phone call, Sean took his time to answer all my questions, listen to what I wanted and offer great suggestions. Sean has the amazing gift of being so personable and cool that my husband and I felt we had known him for years. At the same time, he also maintained a very professional relationship. Two tasks that are very hard to go hand in hand. The day of the wedding, Sean and his team (who were also, just as amazing) went above and beyond! They were there every step of the way while I got ready and I actually thoroughly enjoyed their company while they worked. Once the ceremony started, Sean and his team quietly ran around taking photos. They were never once intrusive or distracting, I didn't even notice them shooting away. Even my guests complimented his work, and how cool and laid back he was. Very impressive for such a hectic day. Really, I could go on and on with how pleased I am with Sean and that I was lucky enough to find him, but I don't want to start rambling lol. Bottom line, SEAN IS FANTASTIC and we look forward to working with him again in the future because we would never use anyone else for professional pictures. THANKS SEAN!

Noelle · Married on 10/12/2013

Sean was the best part if my whole wedding. He made the whole day easy and smooth for me. I wouldn't only suggest him to all my friends but I would also try and use him for anything else I could photos wise. He's truly amazing and so wonderful to work with.

Shantal · Married on 04/20/2013

Sean managed to make our special day even more special. Such a great and patient photographer. We have no complaints and our pictures came out AMAZING! Could not be happier with our everlasting memories thanks to Sean!

• User3206896 · 2+ years ago

Sean was wonderful! We couldn't have selected a more perfect photographer for our wedding. The quality of his work is amazing. He really takes his time to deliver the most perfect pictures to his customers. He was great to work with and flexible when it came to meeting him for the first time and communicating with him the days leading up to our wedding. He came highly recommended and didn't disappoint!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Priscilla · Married on 03/16/2013

Sean captured wonderful memories that we will hold for a life time. He was attentive and friendly it was easy to get along with him and feel natural while taking pictures. On time and on point ready to get the best moments, with detail. My Husband and I are more then pleased with the results of our engagement shoot and wedding day photos. Thank you for your services and attention.
    Priscilla A

Sent on 12/30/2013

Katharine and Franklin · Married on 03/09/2013

We are so thrilled that we got to work with Sean Griffin Photography for our engagement and wedding shoots. We learned about his services and came highly recommended from our wedding planner, Patty Pozas at My Event Boutique.

Sean was a pleasure to work with from the initial planning stages. He was very attentive to our needs, quick with communication, and had great ideas for both the engagement and wedding photo shoots. His personality shined through in every meeting and conversation we had with him. We really felt like he was a member of our family as he fit right in and everyone felt comfortable with him.

Having Sean as our engagement and wedding photographer was a dream come true because after seeing his work we knew he was the best and we “said yes” to Sean being our photographer. We excitedly anticipated seeing his pictures and when we received them, we were blown away. His pictures are like looking at our wedding through a dream, a dream we have been planning for two years. His pictures are so amazing that we have been overwhelmed with the love and appreciation for his work.

Sean goes above and beyond to capture creative moments in all of his shoots. We experienced this in our engagement and wedding photo shoots. At our engagement photo shoot he created a scene for us that he was able to capture on film that was one of a kind, a shot he had never done before that one. On his first try it was spectacular. On our wedding day, he designed another one of a kind picture including our friends and family that has become the signature picture from the reception. With an open shutter, he was able to capture the word “love” in light from glow bracelets with us kissing romantically at the end of the word. Every time we look at it, we are in awe of his abilities.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Angela · Married on 03/02/2013

What a great experience it was working with Sean. He surpassed my expectations in every aspect. From the get go I knew this part of my wedding would be stress-free. He made sure we met before my big day he was very punctual very professional and listened to what I wanted. Everyone wanted to know who my photographer was after the wedding "Who is that? He's great?". Sean made me feel very comfortable he was creative and the end result was up to par. Thank you Sean for your professionalism, talent, and reasonable prices!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Nam · Married on 12/22/2012

Sean and his staff is a very professional, detailed, and organized photography crew! Sean was punctual in all of our Engagement Shoots, Wedding Day, and Pre wedding celebrations to capture the small details that made the day great! He blended in well with our wedding party and was friendly and courteous to family and friends even when it was crunch time to get tons of photos in a short time period...The pictures came out fantastic! We highly recommend Sean for his Talent and professionalism!

Sent on 05/31/2013
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 11/09/2012

We choose Sean as our wedding photographer for our wedding at the Jupiter Beach Resort. He also shot our engagement session in Deerfield Beach. He was so awesome to have as a photographer, he will definitely be the only photographer we use from now on! When I first met with Sean I showed him the exact style I liked and wanted and he assured me he could do it and sent photos proving so. We planned our engagement session and Sean was so patient working around my fiance's schedule and we finally were about to work a good time, but I must say the weather was sub-par for a beach shoot. You would never know when you look at the pictures! They are superb quality and look fantastic and bright. Everyone commented on what a beautiful day we were lucky to have (lucky to have a great photographer is more like it).

We also worked closely planning the wedding day and Sean offered insightful advice on timing for the day, and he was right things do always take longer than expected. He arrived on our wedding day early and ready to get to work. I was able to work with hair and makeup while he photographed rings, shoes, etc. He was then very professional shooting me getting into my wedding dress and the rest of the night went so seamlessly for photos. We had plenty of time for him to shoot the ceremony and reception area, plus every other photo on my list.

During the night, Sean was invisible, yet got perfect photos from all the right angles. I don't even remember seeing him at our ceremony, yet he got the MOST amazing shot of our first kiss, plus many others. I have only received teasers so far, but the photos are natural looking with great lighting and angles. I am very excited to see how the rest turn out and to put together a wedding book with him. It was so nice that he offers a CD with photos so I am not pressured into a package and can print out photos whenever i please.

I would highly recommend Sean Griffin as a professional and talented photographer.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Cristina · Married on 10/20/2012

Sean was VERY pleasant and professional! He really did his part in making our wedding memorable! Sean was recommended to us from a colleague and we are so happy that we chose to go with him. We have already recommended him to other family members and will continue to rave about his superior quality of work. He made us feel very comfortable throughout all of our photo shoots and had everything under control. We also loved how he engaged our wedding guests in taking fun and memorable photos.