Seamless Motion Production Reviews

6 | Austin, TX

6 Reviews for Seamless Motion Production

Dara · Married on 04/28/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Romeo. We wanted to hire all small business owners for our wedding vendors and Seamless Motion was amazing! Thank goodness, he was available at the last minute, we only decided we wanted a videographer just 2 weeks before the wedding. He was great to work with us quickly to get a contract together and understand what we wanted from a videographer. He showed up early to our wedding venue (The Dallas Arboretum) and got amazing footage of the gardens. Romeo did such a great job editing all the clips from the wedding and putting it into a beautiful wedding video that we will cherish forever. He also worked extremely quickly – we had our video less than 3 weeks after the wedding. Incredible value for those on a budget too, we were so impressed with him. Romeo is so talented and does incredible work!

Jenny · Married on 10/14/2017

Romeo was recommended to us by another videographer who was already booked for our wedding in October at Chateau Bellevue. From the get go, he was very flexible with his schedule about meeting up/skype calls, which was much appreciated. Romeo also took the time to explain his equipment and where he was placing them, sound quality, etc- pretty much anything you asked, he would have a thorough answer for. It really put my mind to ease so that I wasn't worried about the details on the day of! We were so excited with the quality of the product (I still have yet to download all of the footage he had, but it's available online which is also great) and Romeo's easy-going personality. He has a very relaxed demeanor which puts you at ease, but he also takes his work seriously. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a videographer.

Larry · Married on 07/13/2016

Seamless was recommended to us by a friend, and we were happy with all. The young man who took care of us had a great attitude, good suggestions and always a smile on his face.

Leslie · Married on 09/13/2013

Seamless Motion Production Director Romeo Dupuy was awesome! His personal attention to details was very important to us and his creativity to film the special moments of our wedding as well as capturing the fun loving times at the reception were great. Let him know in advance what you need and he will make sure it happens.

Heidi · Married on 05/03/2017

3.5

The main reason my experience with Romeo Dupuy went so well is because we had fun with him! I've seen a lot of photographers/videographers maintain such a level of seriousness the entire time which, I'm sure is because they are focusing on their work which is great...please do take it seriously but, most definitely also puts a dampper on the mood. That serious/somber energy is contagious! On the other hand you have Romeo! He was so funny he had us all cracking up and we look good on camera because of it! You can't fake real smiles and real smiles are photogenic! I felt like Romeo was aware that this was a celebration and a time for joy and fun! Thank you for celebrating with us Romeo...and capturing one of our best memories on film so that we can relive it for years to come! ??

Jacqueline · Married on 01/23/2016

4.2

Romeo was very professional and worked well behind the scenes. He went with the flow of my wedding and reception with no issues. He captured memorable moments my husband and I will cherish forever!