Seagrass Creative Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Madeline J. Married on 08/11/2021

The Perfect Videographer!

always made me feel like he was giving my wedding day and video his full attention. We had not met in person prior to my wedding but Mike was so easy going and right away I felt comfortable with him being with me all day. He was funny and knew just what to do to capture the perfect shot. He worked so well with my team of photographers who he had never met before. I can't recommend Seagrass Creative enough! Truly professional and passionate about the work he does.
  • Shelby
    Shelby C. Married on 05/15/2021

The Best Videographer!

Mike was amazing!! He was so much fun to work with. He got along with everyone, made us laugh, and really had the best time with us! Not only that, but he did incredible work. I cried just watching my highlight film. He went way above my expectations and truly captured our love on film. I would recommend him to anyone who not only wants your wedding day captured beautifully, but also someone who is fun to be around!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 04/10/2021

Videographer

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Seagrass creative is! Mike is not only AMAZING and talented but he is also so so sweet and brings such great energy on the wedding day!!!!! I got married on Saturday and my Husband and I could not be more happy with our choice. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
  • Cara
    Cara Married on 02/29/2020

Spend Your Day with Seagrass! Trust me.

We are SOO incredibly thankful to have found Mike! He created the most beautiful video that truly represents us as a couple and highlights our wedding day in its entirety. I've watched it almost daily (if not a couple of times a day) and my family has watched it more times than we can count. It's been 2 months already. And I am beyond impressed and glad that we decided to have a videographer! Mike was one of the last vendors we booked, as our budget allowed. And we're especially thankful that he helped us make it all work! We met Mike over a beer and realized we could have sat there all night sharing stories. That's a good sign when booking all day wedding vendors - because he brought his humor, cheeriness and go with the flow nature to our wedding day! We even let him in the room to capture audio while we read first look letters to one another. And I honestly forgot we was even there- in the very best way! He captured our wedding memories for us forever! And our friends have already booked him for their wedding.