Seabrook Town Hall Reviews

28 | Pacific Beach, WA

28 Reviews for Seabrook Town Hall

Rachel L. · Married on 07/11/2020

Wedding Venue

We couldn't be happier with our choice to have our wedding at Seabrook. From the moment we inquired about reserving this location, the staff was very attentive and accommodating. We encountered many issues leading up to the wedding due to Covid-19 and the staff went above and beyond to help in any and every way possible to make sure that our special day went smoothly and was one to remember. Definitely recommend this location!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Nell

Nell N. · Married on 08/02/2019

Best wedding all year!! 😉

Seabrook is an amazing price for everything you get! I loved that everything was included and we had so much flexibility. Their plethora of tables and linens included was a real treat, and made planning very easy. Working with Jeff was so easy and he worked with us to make sure we got everything we wanted.
    We did the ceremony overlooking the ocean, cocktail hour in town hall, and rented an additional tent for dinner and dancing in the park since we had too many guests to fit dinner in town hall.
    I recommend a Friday night wedding to really make a ‘wedding weekend of it’. That is what we did and it was so great! Get there Thursday, check in, hand over all the control and get a good night sleep. Friday, get married and party all night, wake up lazily Saturday and enjoy the day with family and guests at the beach or in town, then leisurely check out on Sunday and head home. Getting married on the Friday is also a tad cheaper! All of our guests still talk about what an amazing time and that it was one of the best weddings they have attended. Most of our guests all stayed within walking distance of North Alder park. It is great for all ages really and if I had the money I would own a vacation cabin there.
    We had a wedding coordinated too that helped (Bubbly Soirée) which I recommend so you can enjoy your time with guests and not put family to work.

A few heads up:
    Apparently our Irish and polish families like to drink! For about 120 people they estimated that the bar bill usually would be around $1200. We planned for about $2000 with our 3 kegs, and 2 specialty cocktails and corkage fees (brought our own wine) Bar bill ended up being over $3000. Could easily be due to our younger crowd who came to party. No regrets! 🥂

If guests will be booking themselves to get the group discount keep an eye on it and communicate with seabrook. Something got screwed up, a guest got double booked, and there was a small snafu. It got handled and I think was partly due to a clueless employee who in the end was let go.

Do not go for sit down lunch at the pizza place during peak lunch rish. We waited for 45 min for a table for 6. Then likely another hour for our pizzas- which they told us take 4 min to cook in the wood fire oven. And there was a misunderstanding with my cheese pizza which was the slowest to come out. They are on ‘island time’, so if you are not in a hurry go for it, otherwise get it to-go or off peak lunch time 11-1. But yes it was delicious.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Stacie · Married on 10/06/2018

Great to work with and extremely flexible!!

We chose this venue for the meaning the area had for both of our families, it did not disappoint! Not to mention, as one of our guests who had never been to Seabrook before put it, “this place is magical”. From the beginning up until the end the experience was smooth, easy and the best decision we made! Jeff, Samantha and Breckin were all so wonderful to work with and very accommodating!

Back when we had originally booked the venue, we had hoped to have the ceremony on the bluff but with a wedding in October I was not getting my hopes up. The alternative, which still would have been beautiful, was the town hall where the reception would be. As the date approached, I started getting my hopes up but all the days around our wedding day were a complete monsoon. We had decided to wait until the morning of our wedding to fullly decide to ensure the weather would hold, and it did! We were able to make that decision the morning of and Jeff and Samantha’s team pulled it off! It was so nice to have that flexibility and by having the ceremony outside we were able to have the reception in the town hall completely set up following the wedding so our guests could go back and grab a drink and a seat.

In addition, Breckin was extremely helpful the day before in helping me gain access to all of the houses that we had family and friends staying so I could leave individual welcome gifts. This took 2 hours to hop around to all of the houses all while it was cold and down pouring outside. This was a vision I wanted so our guests could feel welcomed when they arrived and he helped me pull this off! I’m sure he had plenty of other things to do that day!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sara · Married on 08/24/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better venue! The staff were incredibly helpful and there every step of the way. The venue had so much of what we needed that we just needed to bring decor. Our coordinators checked on us frequently, and accommodated all of my questions and requests in the months leading up to the wedding. It was an absolutely gorgeous venue too! Our costs to the venue were just renting the space and bartending. We had an outside caterer, florist, DJ etc. WITH the booze included (which can get pricey), we spent about $4k directly to the venue. We also rented numerous cottage rentals while there, making it the most perfect family vacation. I couldn't recommend them any higher.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/10/2017

I fell in love with Seabrook years ago and immediately thought it would be a beautiful place to get married. It was the first place I thought of when I got engaged, and Jeff and Samantha made it easy to plan my wedding in the 9 months I had. Bryan was awesome to work with the actual weekend of all the events.

I received so many compliments from all the friends and family that attended the wedding weekend. They loved the location and the mini-vacation. It was really nice to all be in one place and not have to drive anywhere. I know many people were already talking about coming back for a visit.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

Jeff Wilson and his team at Seabrook were amazing to work with! They were very responsive, eager to make sure our day was a success and answered all of our questions really quickly. My wedding coordinator was very pleased with them as a venue, as well, and spoke highly of all of the staff she interacted with. Our main points of contact were Jeff and Samantha, but Bryan was there for our actual event and he was great too! He even refilled my wine glass for me when he saw that it was out.

While our wedding day was rainy and we couldn't take full advantage, the town has a ton of beautiful locations for photos and the venue itself is gorgeous. You can do beach photos, photos in town with the really adorable cottages in the background, photos with the woods as a backdrop, on the trails and on the porches of the cottages. We used the porches as backdrops, kind of by accident, as we were dashing between locations taking photos with the rain pouring down. The kind people in the homes were so nice to not be offended by our borrowing their porches to get out of the sideways rain in our wedding attire.

I've fallen in love with Seabrook and we will be back again for a family vacation, for sure! And maybe to take some family photos in the future - when it's sunny out.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Tristin · Married on 06/10/2017

Seabrook was a beautiful venue -
    Jeff and Samantha supported and stayed in contact with me from the very beginning!
    We had our wedding on June 10th, therefore we had a plan A and B for our wedding depending on weather - they stayed flexible with us up till the morning of the wedding to call our final destination.

They took the time to meet with our DJ who came our to tour the venue to check out what he all needed to bring for the big day.

Also, the lodging was absolutely amazing for all of our family to rent their own cottage out and everything is walking distance!!

This team and venue was awesome!
    And of course, you cannot beat the scenery!!

Highly recommend for all!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Lavada · Married on 02/25/2017

We chose Seabrook for the setting and our love of the beauty and the location! The staff made it so easy to plan the perfect wedding for my daughter. She had a vision and our wedding planner worked well with all of the staff to bring her vision to life! A perfect time was had by all and we loved our guests comments about their cottages and the location.... they will be back and so will we! Brides will feel special and very well taken care of. We found the value of a wonderful weekend with family & friends that made the event a memory of a lifetime! We found our amazing wedding planner design artist Alisa Mazziotti through Seabrook too! Our Van Gogh Starry Night perfect wedding was brought to life <3

Sent on 04/14/2017

Susan · Married on 02/18/2017

So awesome to work with Jeff and Samantha they were easy to talk to and willing to help me with all I needed!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Megan · Married on 08/20/2016

We celebrated our wedding on 8.20.16 surrounded by 200+ guests at Seabrook! I contacted Jeff Wilson back in March of 2015. Right off the bat, he was extremely helpful; providing information about the different options for the ceremony and reception, pricing guide, plus a list of preferred vendors! We ended up visiting Seabrook for a site visit in April & I immediately fell in love. This was after almost 8 months of trying to find the right spot to get married. I was looking for a place where people could walk from their lodging to the venue (that was also affordable). We worked with Jeff & Samantha throughout the planning process. They were extremely helpful, patient (with a crazy bride), thoughtful and Jeff truly let us run with our ideas. He offered so much flexibility with how the wedding would be layed out - very open concept using the Town Hall - indoor/outdoor reception. We were married on the lawn at Crescent Park. He visited us a few times after we checked in (we stayed a total of 5 nights - which I would strongly recommend for bride and groom) just to see how I was feeling about everything. Both Samantha and Jeff were super helpful throughout the whole process. Seabrook is continually making updates to their property, and I think many of our guests fell in love with this spot & are already talking about yearly trips back with friends & family. It's also very kid and dog friendly. The only issue we had is that check-in is not until 4pm, and for some guests, it was pushed back an hour, due to the house not being ready. Due to this, some guests had to come straight to the rehearsal, after driving for several hours without being able to check-in. I would encourage wedding guests to come for three nights. Two nights is just too short, especially if the the bride and groom are taking up both Friday and Saturday nights! We loved Seabrook and I would absolutely recommend it!

Sent on 11/14/2016
  • billy

Billy · Married on 08/13/2016

Seabrook is the perfect location for a destination wedding just far enough from Seattle that it will have your guests make a mini vacation to attend your event and unplug. Jeff, Samantha, and the rest of the staff truly make your stay and your event personal as if you were family. If you have an idea of how you want your event to be, they will execute this perfectly as we had 3 days of events that they handled like the pros they are. We couldn’t have imagined having a different venue for our events and you won’t be disappointed. The natural beauty of this location and all the housing options for you and your guests make this the perfect place to have your events at. We can’t wait to have our anniversary reunion back here.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Ariel · Married on 07/22/2016

Jeff and Samantha were so helpful during the entire process!! My ceremony vendor actually backed out two weeks before my wedding and the Seabrook staff made sure that everything was done in time. Any time I had a question the staff promptly responded and made sure all my questions were answered. The Pacific Beach area is so pretty and the town hall is elegant. If you want a stress free venue, book with the Seabrook Town Hall. (Married on 07/22/2016).

Sent on 08/11/2016

Absolutely beautiful venue and so flexible with design.....love it! Jeff was great to work with and very patient with all my questions!

Sent on 06/26/2015

We had a beautiful ceremony and reception at the town hall. Family and friends loved Seabrook. Great value too!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jocelyn · Married on 09/26/2015

Seabrook was a fantastic venue for my wedding reception! We had our ceremony on the beach and then everybody traveled back to Seabrook's Crescent Park for an amazing evening of food, good music and dancing! Jeff was amazing to work with - he was so very helpful with all the details leading up to the big day, I could not have asked for a better person to work with. A few weeks before our wedding, they had a big storm that destroyed their events tent and Jeff made sure there was a tent with similar dimensions (it was actually bigger, score!) there and ready for me when I arrived. He also came and helped set up tables and chairs the day of - then ran around town trying to find soft yellow light bulbs for me because the ones they had to use with the new tent were too bright!! Again I could not have asked for a better venue or person to work with - my husband and I were very impressed!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Jeff Wilson was fantastic and very accommodating to all of our requests. I don't think there was anything we ever asked about that we were not able to get done. Also, on our wedding day, we had to change plans last minute because of a huge storm and Jeff and his staff were very helpful and able to handle everything.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Christye · Married on 08/29/2015

My husband and I really couldn't say enough good things about our decision to book Seabrook for our wedding. We looked for a venue that could comfortably host (AND house) 80 guests for our Friday rehearsal dinner, Saturday ceremony and reception/dance party, and Sunday brunch - and for the price, you won't find a better location in the PNW. Jeff Wilson helped us plan and coordinate all the hellish logistics of lodging 80 people and putting on 3 events (rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception) in 2 days. He answered every single one of my 10,000 questions, including the ones I asked in person during one of our 3 visits out to Seabrook during the planning phase.

Our wedding day ended up falling on the worst summer storm in western Washington history, and could have been a legit disaster if it weren't for the flexibility of Jeff and his Seabrook team (including Andy Bickar of Frontager's Pizza Co., who catered our reception). We had to move the event from our original location outdoors on the bluff to inside the Town Hall (because: RAIN/WIND), which meant the Seabrook staff had to turn the Town Hall from wedding ceremony venue to reception/dancing venue during our cocktail hour - and everything went off without a hitch. I'll put it this way: screen doors were literally being blown off their hinges by the insane wind on our wedding day, and it still was the most perfect day of our lives!

The versatility of Seabrook itself (different venues, lots to do, beautiful houses, etc.) lends it so perfectly for small, semi-destination weddings like ours (we and most of our guests live in Seattle, so it's a short 2.5-hour drive away). And the flexibility of Jeff and his staff really helped to make it a stress-free day for this anxiety-prone bride.

If you are looking for a beautiful, stylish, inexpensive way to have a multi-day affair, I highly recommend Seabrook. Best of all, we can come back each year for our anniversary!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Siri · Married on 05/16/2015

We couldn't have been happier with choosing to have our wedding at Seabrook. Jeff helped make our vision come to life and made the process stress-free and enjoyable. We felt so well taken care of during our wedding weekend and every question or request we had was answered quickly and with the friendliness you come to expect at Seabrook.

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/15/2015

We had our wedding and reception at the Seabrook Town Hall. We worked with Jeff Wilson and he was amazing. We scheduled a time to come out and see the location and review the services offered. We did not feel rushed or pressured in any way. He was very open and honest about everything without being pushy. The team assisted on booking 3 houses for our guests. All 3 houses were beautiful and all of the guests were extremely pleased with the accommodations. We wanted to book our wedding off season on a day when a morning event was happening. Usually, they make you book the full day for weddings but Jeff worked with us to accommodate both events. Even though we took over the Townhall after another event took place, the Townhall was extremely clean and they had everything set up as was previously agreed upon. We loved our time at Seabrook and would highly recommend this venue for events and weddings. Jeff was great to work with and the pricing is very reasonable. Also, Seabrook is an awesome destination for vacationing and all the homes we saw were very nice.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Chris · Married on 04/05/2018

Both Jeff and Samantha were great to work with. They were flexible and made multiple accommodations that made our wedding day magical! We couldn't be more pleased with them.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Alexandra · Married on 07/30/2016

Seabrook was a perfect destination wedding! It was exactly what we were looking for to have a lot of out of town guests all in one location for a weekend of festivities. Jeff and Samantha were both great to work with, and went above and beyond to make sure we had all of the houses we wanted and helped our family and guests with the rental house process. We were able to host the rehearsal dinner with over 50 people in one of the large homes with a caterer, and had over 180 guests for our wedding. We decided on the rehearsal to do our ceremony on the bluff, and had two large tents set up for our reception. Everything for the whole weekend went so smoothly, and Jeff and Samantha were so stress free and helpful and available the entire time! I could not have imagined our wedding anywhere else. We had the perfect weekend with perfect sunny, warm weather the entire day. I would definitely recommend Seabrook. None of our guests had ever been, and they all loved it. The town is great to bring families together for a weekend.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Katherine · Married on 10/03/2015

Seabrook itself is quite picturesque with a lot of photograph options. The hall architecture is beautiful and needs little embellishment. The town hall amenities, including on site kitchen and sound system, were great.

Since we were getting married in October I didn't want to risk the weather and we planned to get married inside town hall. The hall itself is a little on the small side. In order to swap the main room over from ceremony to reception you need to funnel your guests to a small mezzanine or to a dark conference room downstairs. I wasn't a fan of either scenario. We are an older couple and I know some of our elderly guests would struggle with the stairs to the mezzanine and the basement conference room was serving as a prep area for our wedding party and caterer. Our wedding was small so we instead opted to simply seat folks at the reception tables for the ceremony. Obviously for folks that can plan for an outdoor ceremony there would be no issues and the photos I've seen of the outdoor ceremonies have been stunning.

We own a home in Seabrook, but also rented several of the nearby homes for the wedding party, family, and out of town guests. As usual, the rentals had no issues and it was great to have so many friends and family in Seabrook for the wedding weekend. Everyone raved about how beautiful it was and how they'd like to come back to vacation. We also couldn't have done it with out the help of Betsy over at The Stowaway. She provided wine and champagne for the wedding, wine for our informal rehearsal dinner, mimosas and brunch the morning of the wedding, AND mimosas, pastries, and brunch trays for the day after brunch.

Overall I think it's a beautiful location, but I would encourage couples to visit and tour the multi-function townhall building to make sure the logistics work for them.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Emily P. · Married on 09/29/2018

Tacos and a pirate

Our wedding at Seabrook was a nautical dream! Jeff is amazing and personable! He was a pleasure to work with! He gave recommendations to vendors that had worked well with the venue in the past. We ended up with our dream taco bar and a pirate officiant which is exactly what we were looking for! Seabrook let us be creative and were so flexible! I would choose them again in a heartbeat for the location of our dream wedding. We can’t wait to spend many anniversaries in Seabrook!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Baylee · Married on 10/28/2017

Jeff and Samantha were GREAT! A beautiful beach town, a venue with many different locations and options, and that includes tables, chairs etc. and you have Seabrook. Our guests loved the setting and the escape to Seabrook! We loved a venue that had everything we needed, and the MANY different locations for pictures!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Lachlan · Married on 06/05/2016

My wife and I booked the Seabrook town hall as our wedding venue. We could not have asked for more!

First, we rented a bunch of houses in Seabrook for all our friends and family to stay the weekend. Seabrook--represented by the courteous and capable Samantha and Jeff--helped arrange and reserve all of the houses. We even got a group discount. This was by far our best decision--we had so much fun and laughter over the weekend (though we advise avoiding champagne and hot tubs) that this alone was worth using Seabrook as a venue.

Second, Samantha and Jeff helped with day-of planning. While our wedding took place outdoors, with a reception inside, it was executed without a hitch. Samantha took our hastily sketched-out floor plan of the town hall and turned it into a wonderful venue for the wedding. On the day, we were given access to the hall early (around 10am) to begin decorating. When I arrived with my groomsmen to set up, Jeff was already placing tables and chairs, setting up the sound system, and cleaning (so spic n' span!). He also helped coordinate with the DJ and caterer to ensure everyone had access to the facility and necessary supplies (which I greatly appreciated!). Perhaps the crucial moment was when we did not know who was responsible for linens, and Jeff immediately set about showing my groomsmen how to fold napkins and marshaling their placement at every table--they folded 100 beautiful napkins in no time!

In addition, the guests had glowing reviews for the venue and, months afterward, I think the only negative was that they cleaned a little too fast after the dancing was concluded (this deprived a few guests of their party favors).

Needless to say--if you have gotten this far--we were extremely impressed. And I haven't even mentioned how stunning and picturesque Seabrook is!

P.S. I highly recommend pictures in both the forest and on the beach.

Sent on 08/15/2016