Sea Dust Photography Reviews

Fort Collins, CO
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Celynda Married on 08/20/2016
    My husband and I used Sea Dust Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. Nicole is so great! I even used her for a boudoir shoot at I used to make an album for my husband as his gift for our wedding day. He loved it! She makes you feel so comfortable. She is always willing to take any photos you want and is always there to lend her great eye for ways to make a photo even better. The photos she took at our wedding are amazing. I wish she had more of the area view photos up on here so you can see the work she can do. Our wedding was in Estes Park. She took these great pictures of us and our wedding party a top a mountain with the Rocky Mountains in the background. Everyone who has seen them has been so amazed. Nicole is so great to work with. She works so hard to make sure you are happy. She takes the time to sit down with you and go over all the photos and makes a wonderful, good quality album that you will have forever. We heard so many horrible stories from couples who used other photographers for their wedding. About how they didn't get any of the photos they wanted or how it took forever to get the release rights to their photos and that most just wanted more money and so on. We got so lucky with picking Nicole, she has always been honest and up front about all the packages and prices. Sea Dust Photography was great to work with. I definitely recommend Nicole and Sea Dust to anyone looking for a good quality photos, great prices and a wonderful person to take the most important photos of your life.
    Thanks again, Nicole and Sea Dust Photography.

Celynda and Eric Patterson
    Stephanie Married on 04/02/2016
    My husband and I love to support small businesses and I have known Nicole since middle school so Seadust was my first choice in engagement and wedding photography. After doing the typical bride research, I was astounded at the rate some photographers charge and the limited number of things you receive for that price. Seadust BY FAR offered the best bang for your buck! Even though the value is incredible, there's absolutely no sacrifice in quality, attentiveness, attitude or end product. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Seadust and couldn't be happier with our wedding and engagement photos that will be memories for a lifetime! I highly recommend the Seadust team to anyone and everyone I come across.
    Annaliese Married on 09/03/2015
    So pleased with my wedding photos! I loved all of my photos! Very organized and helped my wedding day go so smoothly! So professional and easy to work with!
    Janelle Married on 10/02/2016
    Nicole is absolutely an amazing photographer! From day one she was great to work with. Very professional ,polite, easy going great personality. She was quick to communicate back to us, very reliable and organized on our big day. Our guests were even amazed at how on her game she was on our wedding day! We are extremely satisfied and in love with our photos! Nicole is creative and captures even the unique moments. Affordable for any budget! Very pleased with Sea Dust Photography!