SD Events Reviews

34 | Wellesley Hills, MA

34 Reviews for SD Events

Brooks Farrar · Married on 10/13/2018

A Magical Experience

Tasha, Priscilla and SD Events are absolute rockstars! They made our dreams and visions come to life in a way we could not have done without them. They took the time to get to know us first, which translated to making our day feel special and unique for us and all of our guests. Our day was truly magical, from start to finish. We didn't have to worry about a single thing. We can't thank Tasha and SD Events enough!

Elaine · Married on 08/11/2018

Priscilla and her team were lifesavers. They added vision, compassion and a can-do attitude that got us through an unexpected rain storm day of our reception. I'm not sure where we would have been without SD Events. Thank you, Thank you!

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Tasha, Priscilla & the SD Events team were amazing! We live in San Francisco and were planning our wedding back on the East Coast, so that was no easy task! The team was super responsive to all of our HUNDREDS of emails, incredibly accommodating knowing we were so far away, and they were always, always prepared and on top of things! Wedding planning can be very stressful and time-consuming, but with Tasha and Priscilla doing the bulk of the work, it took a lot of pressure off of us. The months, weeks and days leading up to the event were made so much easier because of how organized they were with different spreadsheets and documents. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to worry about a single thing because the team took care of it all! They were attentive, professional, and incredibly helpful from start to finish. I can't say enough good things about SD Events and we can't wait for our next event when we can hire them again!

Tamar · Married on 06/09/2018

Priscilla, Tasha, Lindsay and the team at SD events are wonderful. We couldn't have asked for more organized planners. They helped us bring our wedding vision to life, while supporting our budget, style and design. If you are looking for wedding or event planners, hire them now! You will not be disappointed.

Davina · Married on 09/09/2017

We are still glowing from our magical wedding weekend. We had the time of our lives, just so happy with how it all went. From the amazing energy we felt, to how beautiful everything looked, to how perfectly executed it all was. Everything seemed to go on time and go perfectly. I honestly lost track of the production schedule and just had the time of my life, because I knew I was in good hands with Priscilla from SD Events making sure things were running smoothly. Thank you for helping make it the most special weekend of our lives, and also being so on top of all the details leading up to the wedding day and guiding us through the process.

Jerri · Married on 08/26/2017

Tasha and Lindsay organized the endless details required for our destination wedding. They are both creative and systematic and absolutely fabulous at managing all the personalities that come with planning this sort of event. They are excellent listeners so you can be sure your voice is heard and your vision is understood before they make suggestions. Most remarkable of all is their ability to keep their egos in check and plan an event that truly reflects your desire and not theirs. We couldn't be happier with our result. For us, it was definitely money well spent,

Sheila · Married on 07/22/2017

We planned an elegant, fabulous wedding in six months thanks to SD Events. A Christmas engagement, open July date in Chatham due to a cancellation, and thankfully, a team of professionals who knew exactly what was up, made for a perfect and memorable day. I knew that our daughter and son-in-law wanted a truly enchanting wedding day and also recognized that in order to do that we would need help. Tasha and Priscilla put us at ease from day one. I am not one to delegate but I am so happy that I trusted them because I do not believe that the wedding would have gone as smoothly or as beautifully without their expertise. They were a wonderful source of information and introduced us to talented and passionate vendors who created magical pieces to our wedding puzzle. We have one more daughter to go and when the time comes I will contact SD Events. If they are busy we might just have to change our date. Thank you Tasha, you are the real deal! Sheila and Bill

Bridget · Married on 07/22/2017

Tasha and Priscilla are truly a dream team when it comes to wedding planning. When we discovered our venue was available, but on a date only seven months away, we were thrilled and a little bit frantic. Tasha and Priscilla put my mind at ease from day one, assuring us that we had plenty of time and that we wouldn't need to sacrifice anything in the process. To facilitate quick decision-making, they hand selected vendors, eliminating the stress of evaluating the seemingly endless options available. They helped guide each major decision, keeping in mind the others to follow, and the result was nothing short of perfection. I admittedly only had a very general idea of what I envisioned for my wedding day, and the SD Events team seamlessly knit my disjointed thoughts and opinions into a wedding that exceeded my wildest dreams. Tasha and Priscilla were so organized, so on top of every decision and detail, and made the planning process a breeze. I absolutely loved working with them and all of the vendors they helped to select. When the day of the wedding came around, I was totally calm knowing that Tasha, Priscilla, and their team would be handling every detail. I am so incredibly thankful to have found them for my wedding, and I would work with them again in a heartbeat!

Alix · Married on 06/10/2017

I worked with Tasha and Lindsay to plan my wedding in the Berkshires, which was a mini destination wedding since no guest was local to the area. SD Events was the first vendor I hired and definitely the best decision I made in the process. I work in PR and plan a lot of events for work and know where my strengths and weaknesses lie. Lindsay paid close attention to every single detail of what was essentially a 36 hour event and ensured everything went seamlessly. So many guests commented on how well everything flowed and that every element, from the cigar roller to the transportation, seemed so perfectly planned. As a Type A person, I so appreciated their extreme organization. I only faced hiccups with one vendor which they handled extremely well to ensure I was comfortable with adjusted costs. They truly went above and beyond my expectations. As a bonus, they're both lovely people and it was such a comfort feeling like I had friends on my side to support me throughout the year-long engagement. I cannot recommend SD events enough.

Konrad · Married on 11/12/2016

You need to hire Tasha and her team at SD Events. We did some fun and different things for our wedding and they never blinked. They went to their resources (and beyond) and got our requests taken care of. We couldn't have done it without them. THANK YOU SD EVENTS! Konrad and Jeanne Martin

Maria · Married on 10/15/2016

I would 100% recommend the team at SD Events to help plan your wedding! They are absolutely amazing, professional, and know their stuff! They helped our planning, process, and the big day run so smoothly and without them we would have been very stressed. Thank you for everything!

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

SD events helped us plan the wedding of our dreams in Chatham, MA. Both Tasha and Priscilla were the absolute best to work with throughout months of planning and on the day of the wedding. Everything on the day went so smoothly and we owe it all to them! They listened to our vision and put together a team of the best vendors to make the vision a reality. It was a huge help to have a team of people with existing relationships with all of the vendors. They kept us on track throughout all the months of planning with meetings, phone calls and emails so as the day got closer, we didn't feel overwhelmed. They took care of everything you could ever think of and even more! Honestly, at first I didn't want to hire event planners, I am a control freak and wanted to do everything on my own...and looking back, I am SO glad we did! It was worth every penny! Tasha and Priscilla and the whole team at SD events are incredible and I would highly recommend them to anyone that is planning a wedding or a party. I can't wait to plan the next big party so we can work with them again!!

• User5203340 · 2+ years ago

Tasha was very professional and she was a pleasure to work with! We planned a wedding in Cape Cod from Pennsylvania and Tasha and her staff made the entire process fun and manageable! Our guests are still commenting about how lovely our large wedding was on the Cape!! Thank you Tasha and Priscilla ??????!!

I am so incredibly thankful I chose to work with SD Events for my wedding. The team is stellar, incredibly easy and fun to work with, and will go above and beyond to make sure your vision is seen through. On the day of my wedding, they took care of every detail. All I had to do was be in the moment and enjoy myself. I highly recommend SD Events for your wedding, reception, or any important event.

Sara · Married on 09/26/2015

Cannot say enough positive words in regard to the entire SD Events team. They were precise, organized, flexible and understanding in helping me plan and coordinate my wedding from a distance. An absolutely wonderful group to work with!!!

Marilyn · Married on 06/13/2015

I worked with Tasha and Priscilla at SD events for my weekend wedding in Maine this past June. I primarily wanted a wedding planner because the wedding was for an entire weekend and we were providing 5 meals, and I was concerned about coordinating all the details and not enjoying the wedding. While I had a pretty good idea of the "vision/feel" I wanted, I probably would not have rented out different tables and chairs than my venue provided and would not have thought of additional lighting, but these touches/suggestions by SD made all the difference in the feel of the event and really made it much more beautiful. They also "got me" and what I wanted very quickly.
    While Tasha and Priscilla were great for the 10 months of pre-planning (coordinating with my vendors, ordering rentals, commenting on flower/design elements), they really stood out and shone over the weekend event

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2014

Working with Tasha to plan our wedding was a wonderful experience. We were planning our wedding from the West Coast and although that could seem daunting at times, Tasha's expertise, experience and attention to detail set our minds at ease. I would whole heartedly recommend working with Tasha.

Mallory · Married on 08/31/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Tasha & Renee while planning my Labor Day weekend wedding on Cape Cod. The entire team at SD Events was absolutely wonderful, and I would unequivocally recommend them to anyone planning a New England wedding!

I had a very specific vision for our wedding, and Tasha & Renee made the perfect sounding board. They helped me refine my ideas in a way that would work both logistically and financially for us. They were also incredibly patient and professional during all of my bridezilla moments! They helped with all of the “grunt” work – organizing transportation, developing the schedule, coordinating the vendors – so that we could focus on the fun things. Taking those small things off our plates made the rest of the planning process so much more enjoyable, and way less stressful!

SD Events also has amazing relationships with top vendors in New England. We took their recommendations on many vendors, and they were our favorite ones to work with! Tasha’s strong rapport with them made communication & collaboration so effortless, and we felt so confident that she manage all our vendors to bring everything together on the wedding day.

The entire SD Events team made our wedding day so easy that we were able to really relax and just enjoy our big day! I got to spend time with my bridesmaids and my family without worrying about logistics or decor. They took care of every single detail, and they made sure we got to actually eat and enjoy our food, and they brought us drinks all night long. I didn’t have to answer a single question or make a single decision the day of the wedding, so I got to do exactly what I wanted – spend time with our guests and dance the night away!

Working with any professional event planner comes with a price, but in my opinion it was some of the best money we spent on our wedding. It made the entire experience enjoyable, low(er) stress, and so smooth and fluid. I would highly recommend the team at SD Events!

Violet · Married on 04/26/2014

SD events made everything easy and we had a absolutely perfect, fantastic wedding day!!!!

Marina · Married on 09/07/2013

If I could change one thing about our wedding planning process, I would go back and hire Renee and Tasha from SD Events right from the very start.

Unfortunately it took my husband and I three months out from our big day to realize that planning our wedding in Boston, from Australia, was too stressful to do on our own and we needed help.

When we first contacted Renee and Tasha, there was still a lot of work to be done, and Renee, (who was our primary contact), jumped right in. Put simply, the
    amount of work, effort and planning Renee did was nothing short of phenomenal. She was very involved in our planning, and what once was a stressful process, became organized and sane in Renee's capable hands.

Renee took care of our flowers, wedding decor, catering & venue liason, printed materials, rentals and more. She was very detail oriented and always responded to our emails quickly (and with the time difference!). As we were living in Australia, Renee became our woman on the ground in Boston and went above and beyond making phone calls with other vendors and taking meetings on our behalf.

We finally met Renee in person a week before our wedding and she was as lovely and personable in real life as she had been on email. On the day of our wedding, it was amazing to see how well Renee had executed our ideas and it was so beautiful. My husband and I cannot speak highly enough of Renee, and neither could our guests. I look forward to moving back to Boston so I can connect with Renee again!

Dawn · Married on 07/28/2013

Tasha and her team are amazing. We had the most spectacular wedding that couldn't have been more perfect. Tasha worked tirelessly to make sure every detail was considered. Tasha is a great listener, not at all pushy and knows how to get things done. I couldn't have done this without her.

Bettina · Married on 08/11/2012

Tasha and Diana are wedding magicians! From start to finish, every detail was immaculately presented, planned, and executed. SD Events listened to all of my ideas, and also helped tremendously with the details I hadn't thought about/couldn't decide on.

They offered great vendor recommendations for every aspect of the wedding within my budget, and each of those vendors turned out to be absolutely wonderful.

From an operational standpoint, it was SO helpful to have SD manage all my contracts, maintain my vendor payment schedule, and develop the day-of schedule. They kept everything running smoothly on the day-of, and everything went perfectly (or, at least they made it seem that way -- so I was able to actually enjoy my wedding way).

Diana and Tasha not only kept me on track of things, but they designed a beautiful, well-run event that completely exceeded my expectations.

Jeanatte · Married on 10/22/2011

SD Events perfectly coordinated my daughter's wedding at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. Tasha Bracken and her team worked diligently to create a truly beautiful and flawless evening. Everything was perfect! Tasha's recommendations for the linens, lighting,chairs, music, videographer, etc., were all perfect and made this wedding a truly memorable event! Many thanks to SD Events for all of their hard work and allowing me to enjoy everything about the wedding. Everything was taken care of by Tasha and her team. I would highly recommend SD Events.

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2011

I could not have been more pleased with SD Events. We had six months to plan a wedding and I was very overwhelmed with what to do first. I worked closely with Tasha Bracken of SD Events and she was terrific. Tasha and her staff at SD Events were efficient, organized, and whenever I needed information or had a question, I could count on an immediate response. Their follow through and execution were terrific. Tasha and and her staff attended to all the details involved in planning a wedding.. This also included recommending and securing reputable vendors. On my daughter's wedding day, it could not have been a more perfect event thanks to Tasha and her staff.

Christie · Married on 10/01/2011

SD Events was exceptional. My mother and I wanted to be actively involved in the planning process, but we wanted to have the professional support from Tasha and her expert team to ensure that the day-of was executed flawlessly. Of course, once we met Tasha, we began to rely on her for much more than day-of planning. Tasha had creative ideas to personalize my wedding, and I was thrilled to have her help to design the Save the Dates, table numbers, menu cards, ceremony programs - the list goes on. Even more, Tasha recommended the most incredible vendors - we could not have been happier to have such amazing talent. Leading up to the wedding, Tasha and I spoke daily. She was always available and never rushed me off the phone. Tasha created a flawless timeline which was executed precisely on the day-of. I did not have to worry about when it was time to cut the cake or to dance with my father, Tasha's team was there to gently remind me and my husband. I highly recommend SD Events to bride's who want peace of mind that their day will be perfect and everything they want it to be.