119 Reviews for Scrumptions, Inc.

User Photos
Cupcakes (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Nut Free (1)
119 Scrumptions, Inc. Reviews

I can't say enough amazing things about Scrumptions. The tasting was awesome (I brought my Dad-the dessert expert.) They were super accommodating and everything was delivered to the venue in time and in perfect condition. We had a small cake and a mini-dessert display. I was afraid I had ordered too many desserts, but everything was so amazing they almost all disappeared by the end of the night!

I cannot wait for our 1st year anniversary cake to be delivered (such an amazing bonus that Scrumptions provides, instead of having to freeze your own to preserve.) I would totally use Scrumptions again, and may just go back for the amazing chocolate mousse cups that my groom fell in love with (and he's not even a big dessert person!)

Profile Picture Meaghan, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries

Once we did the cake tasting at Scrumptions, we knew we had to get our wedding cake there. All of the flavors were incredibly DELICIOUS, so we ended up choosing two: Strawberries Champagne and Mocha Hazelnut. Our guests absolutely loved both. We can't recommend Scrumptions enough!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Not sure what was better: the way the cake looked or how it tasted. We had the Strawberry Champagne Cake; and it was fantastic. So many of our guests came up to us and told us they hate wedding cake, but they loved this one. I felt the same way when I first did my tasting. The company was great at communicating, very responsive, polite service and punctual delivery.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Fresh Fruit

My husband and I used Scrumptions Bakery for our wedding on June 10, 2017 at Lake of Isles and we couldn’t have been happier! We chose two different flavors/fillings and were amazed with how it all turned out. Now we’re looking forward to our Anniversary cake!! We would highly recommend using Scrumptions!!

Photo for Scrumptions, Inc. Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Mia, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings

The tasting was not only delicious but informative, they were SUPER easy to work with, and the cake looked absolutely amazing...and tasted even better! It may be a tad on the pricey side, it was TOTALLY worth it!

Profile Picture User6422286, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a cupcake tower made for our wedding and it was beautiful. We had 4 flavors and a 6" cake at the top. Everything was so delcious and all 135 cupcakes were gone by the next day! Highly reccomend them for wedding cakes/cupcakes.

Profile Picture User7502566, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My now husband and I met with Jennifer to discuss what we were looking for and for our cake tasting! We were so pleased by all the delicious options they had for us! We chose two different kinds! I wanted something simple and elegant and they exceeded my exceptions! Our wedding cake turned out beautiful and tasted just as good! All of our guests raved about hoe delicious and moist the cake was! I will definitely use Scrumptions in the future!

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I had my wedding reception at Lake of Isles at Foxwoods. My package included a free cake from 2 vendors, one of which was Scrumptions. I met with Scrumptions because they offered a funfetti wedding cake! They responded quickly to emails, and were very nice, and professional when we went in for our tasting. There were a few cake flavors that were delicious, but I had my heart set on funfetti. When I saw our cake at our wedding I was astounded- it was BEAUTIFUL!! And it was also very delicious. Scrumptions had also told me that we don't have to worry about freezing our cake because they offer a complimentary cake for your 1 year anniversary, which I just thought was a nice touch. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

Scrumptions was the perfect bakery for us! Our cake was insanely beautiful and tasted absolutely delicious. I’m so happy that we decided to go with them. Our cake tasting was so much fun and they let us take as much time as we needed to try and chat and enjoy! We brought home cupcakes to share with friends and everyone freaked out about how amazing they were. There is often a ton of cake leftover at the end of the night but there was hardly any from ours. It was so delicious that our guests went up for seconds!

Profile Picture Emma, 5/21/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Cake Stands

Our cake was delicious! To start off, my husband and I greatly enjoyed our cake tasting and all of the different options we had to choose from. The staff was also helpful in guiding us. We felt like we were able to choose the perfect cake for us, with all of the choices we were given. We chose a funfetti cake with a layer of chocolate fudge. The cake was delicious! It also looked beautiful and we were able to choose a design that we loved from many beautiful choices. We are so happy we chose Scrumptions!

Profile Picture User6940762, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our cake was chocolate mocha cake with buttercream. It was great & all of our guests said it was excellent!

Profile Picture Eddie, 4/23/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes

Their cakes are amazing!!! I had gone to other places for tastings prior to Scrumptions. When I finally went there for my tasting appointment, it was clear why they were on the upper end of the vendor pricing. Their cakes are truly in a league of their own! The cake tasting experience was absolutely wonderful. Unlike other places that have you try two or three flavors with a couple frostings, Scrumptions brings out a tray of EVERYTHING! My mom and I thought we had died and gone to heaven! They made it a really fun experience! It was not just a quick tasting and get to the price. We spent an hour there eating cake and it was cake that was better than all other places we visited - way better! I am a dessert person, especially chocolate, and I can’t stress enough how good it was! They were so well organized and easy to work with to create the cake of your dreams! Everything came out perfect and our cake was not just gorgeous, but people are still talking about how great it was...worth every penny!!

Profile Picture caitlin, 1/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Anna & her staff are awesome! The cakes are delicious & beautiful! She went above & beyond to listen to what we wanted.
She and her staff also re-created "The Grey Stuff" from Disney's, "Beauty & The Beast"! That was a guest favorite! I also commissioned them to make French Macarons complete with gold leaf!

Profile Picture User4708495, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Pastries, Gluten Free

Scrumptions baked the cake for my wedding in October and it was amazing! It was so delicious (almond cake with caramel and vanilla buttercream) and everyone raved about it - people were still talking about how tasty the cake was the next day. Not only was it delicious, but it was beautiful as well. Jennifer and Anna worked within our budget and helped us achieve the desired look and taste for our cake. They also worked well and professionally with our florist, who was providing floral decorations for the cake. We tried a few other vendors in the RI/MA area and the quality and taste of Scrumptions was unmatched. Highly recommend - very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful cake!! Loved it! The cake looked exactly like the one in the picture :)

Profile Picture User4491074, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

Our wedding cake was the talk of our wedding. Everyone asked where the cake was from so happy we were able to use a local bakery that was so amazing. Our wedding cake was Almond cake, and cheese cake cream frosting. It was to die for. They even helped us out with any allergies by making a sheet cake of plain cake just in cake anyone was allergies to nuts. Wonderful experience.

Profile Picture User4664596, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Nut Free, Cake Stands

Scrumptions did a fantastic job with my wedding cake. They followed all of my requests and details exactly how I had envisioned my cake was the end results on my wedding day. I would recommed them to anyone. The cake was beautful and delicious. My guest loved the cake,

Thank you for your attetion to detail and professionalism in dealing with my request and design.

Mrs Tanya Hebert

Profile Picture tanya, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Scrumptions provides high quality cake flavor/filling/design. I visited one other cake company in RI and though that company's cake decoration excels, the taste of the cake is superseded by Scrumptions. But that is ok, because Scrumptions can produce the cake design you want if you give them a picture. We paid extra money for the vanilla cake with strawberry champagne filling and hazelnut with mocha filling. I purchased my own sugar flowers/feathers from Etsy and the ribbons/rhinestones were provided by Scrumptions. For a 4-tier cake with the extra money for the special fillings (exclude decorations), we spent around 700-800 dollars. They also provide a 1 year anniversary cake that can be frozen at the time of the wedding or made to deliver at the one year mark. The staff were helpful and responsive, and they put up nicely with my changes/requests/etc. I would use their services again for another event and would recommend them to any future bride planning an upscale wedding.

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious!! Guests complimented on how good the cake was

Profile Picture Giacomo, 8/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I worked with Jennifer and the owner for our Cake and sheet cake order for my wedding last July and I felt very comfortable with their expertise, flexibility and professionalism. We very much enjoyed doing the tasting and just being in the store to see where it all happens! We always had consistent follow up and they provided suggestions for what would be a good option for a summer wedding as well as working within our budget. I would most definitely recommend Scrumptions for your event!
-Christine A

Profile Picture Christine, 7/18/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We worked with Scrumptions through our venue (Aldrich Mansion) for our wedding cake and dessert room. Words cannot describe how amazing both the dessert room and the wedding cake were! Scrumptions was very flexible as to what we could choose for our cake, the decorations, etc. and everything looked amazing. Thank you so much for helping to make our day so special!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Scrumptions did an amazingly beautiful job on my wedding cake. I do not like cake and even I thought this cake tasted amazing! We chose almond flavor with vanilla buttercream. Thank you so much and I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jen, 2/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jennifer at Scrumptions gave us one of the most beautiful and delicious wedding cakes we have ever seen. We received so many compliments from guests about the design, and how delicious the cake was! Jennifer responded to any and all inquiries quickly and efficiently, and made sure everything was taken care of for my husband and me. We gave her a budget and she made sure we not only stayed within it, but were completely satisfied with our selection. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jillian, 12/6/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jennifer and her staff were very professional, pleasent, and great to work with. I have a severe peanut allergy and they were very accommodating and allowed me to enjoy my wedding cake worry free. The cake was gorgeous and delicious.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/14/14, 2 Reviews