Scrumptions Reviews

Scrumptions 4
Scrumptions 5
Scrumptions 6

Catherine · Married on 09/13/2019

Wish I could have more!!!

Scrumptions is the best! We had an almond cake with caramel buttercream filling for our wedding cake. Best part was being able to have TWO slices!!!!

Unreal.. highly recommend!!! Doesn't hurt that the tasting was so much fun!! In additional to super delicious!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 07/19/2019

Delicious and well made!

Our wedding cake was delicious and came out exactly how we envisioned! Our guests loved our cake! Jennifer was great to work with and really listened to our ideas. Our cake tasting was not only delicious, but a great opportunity to ask questions and get ideas. I am looking forward to our anniversary cake already!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Vernett

Vernett · Married on 06/21/2019

Delicious no complaints

Our personal cake was Phenomenal guest raves about the cupcakes very impressive thanks for an awesome job

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Scrumptions 7
    Scrumptions 8
    Scrumptions 9

Lindsey · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Cake!

Jennifer did such an amazing job on our custom cake. My husband and I compromised and requested the front half of the cake to be traditional and the back half was superhero themed. She did three layers of different superhero logos. It was a showstopper and delicious too!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely perfext

Scrumptions made us the perfect beachy wedding cake! Not only was it beautiful but it tasted amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Scrumptions 10
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

The cake and service provided were wonderful. The most delicious cake and buttercream we had ever tasted.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

They did our wedding cake and desert room at the Aldrich Mansion and it was some of the best desert we have ever had. Our wedding can’t stop raving about it. Great job!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Meaghan · Married on 05/19/2018

I can't say enough amazing things about Scrumptions. The tasting was awesome (I brought my Dad-the dessert expert.) They were super accommodating and everything was delivered to the venue in time and in perfect condition. We had a small cake and a mini-dessert display. I was afraid I had ordered too many desserts, but everything was so amazing they almost all disappeared by the end of the night!

I cannot wait for our 1st year anniversary cake to be delivered (such an amazing bonus that Scrumptions provides, instead of having to freeze your own to preserve.) I would totally use Scrumptions again, and may just go back for the amazing chocolate mousse cups that my groom fell in love with (and he's not even a big dessert person!)

Sent on 05/24/2018

Suzanne · Married on 04/27/2018

Scrumptions was one of two places that I could choose from that were included in my venues wedding package. I kept reading amazing things about this place and it wasn't until we were at a bridal expo that I really understood why I was always hearing these great things. Their cakes are amazing! They worked with me on a reasonable design that worked with both of us. When I saw the cake on my wedding day I was so amazed at the talent. I was so happy to have gone with them and work with them.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Once we did the cake tasting at Scrumptions, we knew we had to get our wedding cake there. All of the flavors were incredibly DELICIOUS, so we ended up choosing two: Strawberries Champagne and Mocha Hazelnut. Our guests absolutely loved both. We can't recommend Scrumptions enough!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/19/2017

Delicious Desserts!

I cannot say enough great things about Scrumptions. My husband and I got married in August of 2017 and our dessert table was delicious!! My husband and I wanted to go the non-traditional route and provide our guests with a variety of desserts, rather than just cake. The staff at Scrumptions was incredibly helpful: from scheduling a tasting to helping me choose the best selection of desserts for my guests. Our guests are still raving about our dessert table over a year after our wedding! Don’t look any further, book Scrumptions for you wedding desserts!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2017

Not sure what was better: the way the cake looked or how it tasted. We had the Strawberry Champagne Cake; and it was fantastic. So many of our guests came up to us and told us they hate wedding cake, but they loved this one. I felt the same way when I first did my tasting. The company was great at communicating, very responsive, polite service and punctual delivery.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Mia · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I used Scrumptions Bakery for our wedding on June 10, 2017 at Lake of Isles and we couldn’t have been happier! We chose two different flavors/fillings and were amazed with how it all turned out. Now we’re looking forward to our Anniversary cake!! We would highly recommend using Scrumptions!!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Scrumptions 11

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2016

The tasting was not only delicious but informative, they were SUPER easy to work with, and the cake looked absolutely amazing...and tasted even better! It may be a tad on the pricey side, it was TOTALLY worth it!

Sent on 09/01/2016

We had a cupcake tower made for our wedding and it was beautiful. We had 4 flavors and a 6" cake at the top. Everything was so delcious and all 135 cupcakes were gone by the next day! Highly reccomend them for wedding cakes/cupcakes.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Leslie · Married on 07/01/2016

My now husband and I met with Jennifer to discuss what we were looking for and for our cake tasting! We were so pleased by all the delicious options they had for us! We chose two different kinds! I wanted something simple and elegant and they exceeded my exceptions! Our wedding cake turned out beautiful and tasted just as good! All of our guests raved about hoe delicious and moist the cake was! I will definitely use Scrumptions in the future!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2016

I had my wedding reception at Lake of Isles at Foxwoods. My package included a free cake from 2 vendors, one of which was Scrumptions. I met with Scrumptions because they offered a funfetti wedding cake! They responded quickly to emails, and were very nice, and professional when we went in for our tasting. There were a few cake flavors that were delicious, but I had my heart set on funfetti. When I saw our cake at our wedding I was astounded- it was BEAUTIFUL!! And it was also very delicious. Scrumptions had also told me that we don't have to worry about freezing our cake because they offer a complimentary cake for your 1 year anniversary, which I just thought was a nice touch. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Emma · Married on 05/21/2016

Scrumptions was the perfect bakery for us! Our cake was insanely beautiful and tasted absolutely delicious. I’m so happy that we decided to go with them. Our cake tasting was so much fun and they let us take as much time as we needed to try and chat and enjoy! We brought home cupcakes to share with friends and everyone freaked out about how amazing they were. There is often a ton of cake leftover at the end of the night but there was hardly any from ours. It was so delicious that our guests went up for seconds!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Our cake was delicious! To start off, my husband and I greatly enjoyed our cake tasting and all of the different options we had to choose from. The staff was also helpful in guiding us. We felt like we were able to choose the perfect cake for us, with all of the choices we were given. We chose a funfetti cake with a layer of chocolate fudge. The cake was delicious! It also looked beautiful and we were able to choose a design that we loved from many beautiful choices. We are so happy we chose Scrumptions!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Eddie · Married on 04/23/2016

Our cake was chocolate mocha cake with buttercream. It was great & all of our guests said it was excellent!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Their cakes are amazing!!! I had gone to other places for tastings prior to Scrumptions. When I finally went there for my tasting appointment, it was clear why they were on the upper end of the vendor pricing. Their cakes are truly in a league of their own! The cake tasting experience was absolutely wonderful. Unlike other places that have you try two or three flavors with a couple frostings, Scrumptions brings out a tray of EVERYTHING! My mom and I thought we had died and gone to heaven! They made it a really fun experience! It was not just a quick tasting and get to the price. We spent an hour there eating cake and it was cake that was better than all other places we visited - way better! I am a dessert person, especially chocolate, and I can’t stress enough how good it was! They were so well organized and easy to work with to create the cake of your dreams! Everything came out perfect and our cake was not just gorgeous, but people are still talking about how great it was...worth every penny!!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Anna & her staff are awesome! The cakes are delicious & beautiful! She went above & beyond to listen to what we wanted.
    She and her staff also re-created "The Grey Stuff" from Disney's, "Beauty & The Beast"! That was a guest favorite! I also commissioned them to make French Macarons complete with gold leaf!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/25/2015

Scrumptions baked the cake for my wedding in October and it was amazing! It was so delicious (almond cake with caramel and vanilla buttercream) and everyone raved about it - people were still talking about how tasty the cake was the next day. Not only was it delicious, but it was beautiful as well. Jennifer and Anna worked within our budget and helped us achieve the desired look and taste for our cake. They also worked well and professionally with our florist, who was providing floral decorations for the cake. We tried a few other vendors in the RI/MA area and the quality and taste of Scrumptions was unmatched. Highly recommend - very easy to work with!

Sent on 11/09/2015
  • Y

Yuqing · Married on 10/18/2015

Beautiful cake!! Loved it! The cake looked exactly like the one in the picture :)

Sent on 11/05/2015