Scratch Photography Reviews

Scratch Photography 7
  • Kari

Kari Masters · Married on 02/17/2019

Last Minute Miracle

Danielle and Charlie were called the day before my wedding by my cousin Amber who knows them personally. After hearing that we were planning to have people take photos with their phones and send them to us, they worked out payments with my mother, loaded up their gear and headed to Port Townsend from Kent area. I was exstatic to hear that we had a photographer! In case that wasn't a big enough miracle, when I pulled up to my venue, all ready for my big day, I saw Danielle and Charlie from afar and thought, "hmmmmm, they look familiar." Then they came and introduced themselves. I knew them right away as the couple my husband and I had met at the Tacoma wedding show previously, however we couldnt afford their packages at the time. Which made me so bummed because their portfolio was beautiful! They captured so many special moments and made us feel like we were the center of attention. They gave clear and concise direction and the end result was priceless! I can't puy into words how grateful I am! Thank you Danielle and Charlie! You're blessings in our lives!

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Scratch Photography 14
    Scratch Photography 15
    Scratch Photography 16
    Scratch Photography 17

Scratch Photography's reply:

Awe Kari! This is why we started doing this! We love making dreams come true and making it work for every couple. So so honored to have been apart of your wedding day and beyond blessed to have met you both ❤️
  • Brandy

Brandy St John · Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic Photographer

I did a pre wedding photo shoot with Scratch Photography. Danielle's professionalism made me feel comfortable and confident. She helped me pose, so that she could capture images of me, that made me feel sensual and beautiful. The pictures turned out amazing.
    My fiance and I are looking forward to having Scratch Photography take our engagement pictures next month and wedding photos in October. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/22/2019