Scott's Seafood On The River Reviews

Scott's Seafood On The River 5
Scott's Seafood On The River 6
Scott's Seafood On The River 7

Gina · Married on 10/09/2011

A beautiful place for a wedding ceremony AND reception. In my opinion is is the most beautiful place in Sacramento, CA for a wedding and my reason for initially choosing this as my wedding venue. Chelsey, the event coordinator, is fabulous to work with - very knowledgeable, professional, helpful, responsive. For dinner, we went with the plated dinner options, offering our guests their choice of either marinated skirt steak, grilled prawn skewers, or grilled chicken - all entrees were exceptionally good. We received many compliments on the food from our guests which made me very happy. All in all, this venue not only met, but exceeded my expectaions and I couldn't have had a better wedding day thanks to their outstanding facilities and professionalism.

Sent on 10/25/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/05/2018

We had our wedding at Scott's in May 2018. We were so happy that we decided on Scott's. The location is beautiful, the food was delicious and the wedding coordinator (Courtney) was so accommodating and on top of everything. She thinks of every little detail and was there to make sure our day was perfect. The hotel staff was so friendly and great throughout the whole weekend as well. Athena was super helpful with coordinating our hotel room blocks and responded quickly to all of our requests. Overall it was a great weekend!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Scott's Seafood On The River's reply:

Your wedding was definitely one for the books! Thank you Whitney so much for your sweet review!! It truly was an honor getting to be apart of yours and Philips special day! Thank you for entrusting myself and the Scott's Seafood team to handle all aspects of your wedding. I will miss talking with you on a regular basis. I wish you both all the best, all the love, and all the happiness this world has to offer. <3 Courtney

Michael · Married on 12/16/2017

My wife and I just got married at the Sacrament Westin this past weekend and we had an amazing time. Courtney Reading helped us with every detail and our wedding went flawless. The staff was very professional and courteous. Our guests had a great time. Lastly the food was amazing. If you are looking for a place to get married I highly recommend the Westin and Scott's Seafood on the river.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Kathryn · Married on 06/18/2016

As parents of the bride, we thought Scott's Seafood on the River was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding reception. Our wedding coordinator, Courtney, was the best. She was easy to work with, accommodating all our needs and always with a smile! Everything was set up just the way the bride wished it to be. The wedding party, vendors, and guests loved every minute of the evening and are still talking about out beautiful it was. Thank you Scott's!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Alisa · Married on 05/04/2019

Scott's is an Amazing Venue

If you're looking for an outdoor venue, this is your place. The venue on the river is absolutely gorgeous at night. I found it extremely convenient to be able to get ready at the hotel and then just walk downstairs for the ceremony, no additional time running around between locations. It's also nice to have your guests just stay at the hotel and not worry about driving home. Only downside is because it's outside, the reception has to end by 10pm (I think this is for any outdoor location in Sac?) but the outdoor setting was worth it for us.
    Courtney, the Wedding Coordinator walked us through the entire process from start to finish. I probably asked a zillion questions through email and she always got back to me in a quick manner. The food is also pretty amazing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Tina · Married on 03/19/2016

I can't believe it's been six months since we celebrated our special day at this beautiful venue.

Courtney, Wendy, and the rest of the Westin staff did an extraordinary job of organizing, planning, and making this a smooth success.

They did everything from driving picking up our guests from the parking lot in their cute golf carts to offering parasols for everyone in the hot sun to offering discounted room blocks.

We were so lucky to celebrate our outdoor wedding on the peaceful Sacramento River. I highly recommend this venue to any newly engaged couple.

Thank you, again, for making our wedding such a memorable one.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Leslie · Married on 05/02/2015

I could not have picked a better venue for my wedding! Leslie was the most amazing wedding coordinator. She was knowledgable, helpful, and organized. Our wedding took place on the lawn of the Westin by the river. The view was beautiful, along with the white chairs, and abundant white roses that flowed down the stairs to the lawn. At the reception, the food was fabulous. The guests loved all of the appetizers and main courses. The staff that helped at the reception were outgoing and worked hard. Everything turned out perfectly and went according to plan.

The only complaint I have is the staff at the Westin. We had many guests coming to Sacramento from another country, so we had to reserve many rooms for our wedding. It was difficult to coordinate our room block. We had several problems with the main desk staff knowing about our block and the rates. The room block coordinator was switched a couple of times, causing confusion about contracts and the reservations that we made. There were many changes that occurred and were not communicated One time, I called in to reserve a room, and the staff hadn't even heard of our room block. Apparently it was a problem with the computer reservation. After all the problems were solved and time was spent explaining our wishes, the coordinator was very helpful and sweet. It ended up working out, but the whole room reservation part was a bit stressful.

I would highly recommend the Westin to anybody who is wedding planning. The planning process is easy as you have help coordinating with Leslie. The food is fabulous and the venue is beautiful.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2011

This is a beautiful venue to have your wedding and the food is amazing. We had a freak rain storm and Chelsey was great at trying to make my wedding dreams still come true and give me what I want. We got so many comments on how beautiful, fun and unique our wedding was.

Sent on 06/06/2011

Robin · Married on 07/31/2009

Scott's on the River in Sacramento was just great for our wedding. The restaurant is affiliated with Le Rivage Hotel, but Scott's pretty much runs the show on weddings. Their wedding coordinator, Shannon Hall, is fabulous--calm, professional, personable, and efficient. The food was excellent; everyone commented on how delicious everything was and how great the serving staff was. It's a little pricey, but the venue is gorgeous, the food is delicious, and the service is wonderful--really, in the end, well worth the cost.

Sent on 08/01/2009

Mj · Married on 05/18/2014

This place is beautiful and has a lot of what makes a great venue. They are a restaurant first, so the food is very good- we heard a LOT of compliments on the brunch. The staff is helpful and the packages come with a 'coordinator' for the event. Reasonably priced for what you get, and they just did some very nice renovations to the ceremony area and the Portofino Tent. Love, love, love the river setting and all the beauty of the place.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Scott's Seafood On The River's reply:

We loved celebrating your special day with you and your new husband! Thank you for your kind words and we wish you the very best in your marriage!!