Scotts Flowers Reviews

Scotts Flowers 4
Scotts Flowers 5

Kirsty · Married on 05/13/2019

Elopement bouquet

As we were eloping in New York and unfamiliar with the area, we chose Scott's Flowers based on their great reviews- and they did not disappoint!

From the initial email, Briana was so helpful and prompt in responding to my questions about flowers I wanted and prices. We opted to get the flowers delivered and my bouquet and my husbands boutonnière arrived at the hotel right on time on the big day. The flowers lasted so well, I was sad to have to leave them behind in New York when we flew home! I cannot recommend Scott's flowers highly enough!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Leslie · Married on 08/26/2017

I had the most beautiful flowers for my wedding, thanks to the team at Scott's Flowers! Everything from the delivery of the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, and to the set up of the reception centerpieces were absolutely stunning! I loved my bouquet -- it couldn't have been more perfect than I had imagined. Stephanie at Scott's Flowers was very helpful in understanding my style of flowers and vision, and they made sure to make the most out of my budget. I am glad and thankful to have worked with Scott's Flowers for my wedding, and I highly recommend them to create beautiful flower arrangements for your special day as well!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Scotts Flowers 6
    Scotts Flowers 7
    Scotts Flowers 8
    Scotts Flowers 9
    Scotts Flowers 10

After reading several reviews on other sites I decided to contact Scott's. With it being a destination wedding, we were keeping the flowers simple (bouquet, boutonniere, and a table arrangement). I emailed Scott's with a photo of the bouquet I found online and what we were looking for. I received a very prompt response back from Brooke with information regarding pricing. I contacted Brooke & she was very knowledgeable. She knew all of the flowers that were in the photo I sent. She even told me up front that one of the flowers would not be available the time of year we were getting married but offered a similar alternative. Brooke offered great ideas that fit our needs and also our budget.

I was also very impressed with the flexibility of Scott's. We had a 10:30 AM ceremony the day after Thanksgiving & an 11:30 AM reception. We needed the the bouquet & boutonniere delivered to our hotel by 8:00 AM & the table arrangement delivered by 11:00 AM. They were able to accommodate this for us. The only downside to the 8:00 AM delivery the day after Thanksgiving was they would not have enough time to make my bouquet that morning. With them being closed on Thanksgiving, I was told it would have to be made up that Wednesday evening. I was told the bouquet would be refrigerated up until the delivery time & would hold up for our ceremony & reception so I was okay with this.

Now to the big day.... Our bouquet & boutonniere arrived on time at our hotel & both were absolutely beautiful. The flowers in the bouquet held up just like I was told they would. The alternative flower that was suggested was very similar to the one in the photo I initially sent & the bouquet was everything I wanted. When we arrived at the reception, the flower arrangement for our table was stunning. It was a shame we could not take the arrangement home with us. I highly recommend Scott's if you are looking for a professional florist with quality work for your wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Maria · Married on 10/10/2015

Amazing experience with scotts flowers

Where do I begin?! I cannot recommend Scott’s Flowers enough for your wedding. I have to admit that as a Bride I was extremely demanding.. I had a very specific vision for my wedding and flowers were a big part of that vision. Needless to say I spent a lot of time researching vendors in NYC. I found that all of them were over the top expensive or weren’t exactly listening to what I wanted. Not to mention a lot of flower vendors were very laid back and not as responsive to my requests. Scott’s was amazing and not only very on top of things, but when it came to the creative aspect and executing my vision, they were AMAZING. Total professionals and were a pleasure to work with in every way. Will recommend highly for anyone having a wedding in the NYC area!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Amy & Alex · Married on 11/12/2011

Ivan at Scott's Flowers was one of my favorite vendors to work with. He was flexible, happy to work within my budget, gave advice on the overall look and feel and executed the flowers PERFECTLY. Very high quality. I was wary to use a NYC vendor, thinking we'd be overcharged but we were not. They listened to me very well and used high quality flowers. Really appreciate their hard work.

Sent on 01/11/2012

The flowers were beautiful and the store was conveniently located near our ceremony venue. Our contact was very responsive and very helpful. They did a great job.

Sent on 06/02/2014