13 Reviews for Scott Travel

Honeymoons (2)
Caribbean (2)
Cruises (1)
Hawaii (1)

Service was superb, very friendly staff and went the extra mile for all our needs. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Our travel agent, Judy, was recommended to us by a family friend. With so many wedding details to plan this part of the process - where to spend our first full week in total bliss - was fun and trouble free. Judy patiently listened to what we wanted to experience and compiled a list of several honeymoon hotspots from which we ultimately picked our romantic destination. She worked seamlessly with the hotel and airfare vendors/wholesalers to book the trip of our dreams. Important items - like trip insurance - transfers to/from the airport - on site honeymoon packages were all discussed - no pressure - no fuss - just a genuine interest in choosing what was right for us - and YES - it all fell within the anticipated budget. Judy is a true travel professional who we wholeheartedly recommend - would not have wanted to book it all without her!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean, Travel Insurance

I would strongly recommend Joanna Scott when planning a trip. She is very professional, organized, and caring. She really does want you to have a great experience and will do anything to make that possible.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Our travel agent (Judy) was great! I met her at a bridal show and I'm so happy I did. She was so easy going and wanted to make sure we got what we wanted. She talked us through all of our options and didn't hassel us when needed some time to think about it. Our honeymoon was seamless from start to finish.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

We net Judy through one of the wedding events. She and their company are great! They were quick and professional and we wasn't to Jamaica and she had it all wished our either in our budget and any and every question no matter when she got back to me with an answer immediately! They are awesome !!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/14/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean, Travel Insurance

Joanna was a pleasure to work with! She was very relaxed through the whole planning process, and assured me that everything would fall into place, and it did! I couldn't have imagined a more smooth wedding, with little planning on my part, for my husband and I! I look forward to booking our anniversary trips with Joanna!

Profile Picture User5090093, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Photography, Travel, Wedding Cake

Judy Rusins was so very great to work with!! She really did everything for us from start to finish! Gave me great recommendations on different places to travel as we had never been on any vacation like this before. I highly recommend Judy and Scott Travel and can't wait to plan our next adventure!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Joanna was our travel agent for our destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico in January 2015. Joanna was instrumental in our wedding planning from start to finish. Joanna and I first spoke on the phone and discussed the vision I had for the location and ceremony. Based on my priorities and budget, she made suggestions that helped guide our decision to get married at Dreams Riviera Cancun. Throughout the process Joanna's professionalism and responsiveness was beyond expectation. I found her to be thorough, efficient, and timely which are essential qualities in a person who is helping to plan such a big event. In addition to helping me and my now husband, Joanna was there to help our family and friends book their vacations. I know that she endured incredible stress dealing with my anxious family who had never left the country before, but she never once displaced that stress onto me or my husband. Together our families and friends experienced the best week of our lives in Mexico, and I can't thank Joanna enough for helping to make that happen. Joanna defines professionalism and I would not hesitate to recommend her as a travel agent for a destination wedding.

Profile Picture User5134821, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Great service! I definitely recommend Scott travel for travel services.

Profile Picture User5570796, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

If you're anything like my wife Annie and I. Planning A well deserved vacation can be more stressful than every hour we've worked to make that vacation a possibility in the first place...
So, when we decided to turn over our efforts to a travel agency that would plan the perfect vacation we called upon the professionals at Scott Travel and we were blessed with the agent Judy Rusins.
From the very start we could tell she had an ear for details. Everything we said was reverberated back to us with extreme clarity, open suggestions, and insight, from personal years of experience.
The first vacation we booked through her was a honeymoon vacation cruise to the Bahamas. We were so pleased we came back for more and booked our next Vacation to Disney World Orlando Florida.
At the end of the day if you want that personal touch and that peace of mind, call on Scott Travel to book your vacation experience. You'll be glad you did.

Truly yours, a satisfied customer,
Ronald James

Profile Picture Ronald, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Scott Travel arranged our honeymoon to Iceland. It was our first time travelling outside of the country and Joanna helped us travel with confidence. The trip went very smoothly and we had the trip of a lifetime. She took care of all our travel arrangements so we could focus on planning for the wedding.

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/3/06, 1 Review
4.2

Joanna was an excellent coordinator. She never showed frustration even when we changed our destination wedding location to a hundred different islands. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and called when she needed clarification. I would definitely recommend/use her services for future travel.

Profile Picture Tamesha, 5/15/15, 1 Review