Scott Sanchez, Guitarist Reviews

35 | Albany, NY

35 Reviews for Scott Sanchez, Guitarist

Barbara · event on 08/03/2013

I was at once struck by the extraordinary talent that Scott possesses when I watched the video of his performance. I knew he would be perfect for our event. Scott confirmed everything, showed up promptly, set up his equipment and proceeded to fill the evening air with his beautiful classical selections. Guests commented at how lovely it was to have such nice background music during our event; not over powering, just special to create ambiance. Scott was professional in performance and set up and he clearly knows how to entertain. We will call on him again and highly recommend him for an event which requires beautiful classical music. Well done and thank you.
    - Barbara O

Sent on 02/27/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/29/2013

Scott was a pleasure to work with! He came on time, was extremely accommodating, and professional. We had him scheduled for just after our ceremony, and Scott came right on time and set up very quickly. He is also extremely talented - we got numerous requests for his contact information and a number of compliments. The mood he set was so elegant, which was our goal in hiring a guitarist. I whole heartedly recommend Scott - he added the type of ambiance where everyone could relax and have a nice time. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!”
    - Elizabeth E

Sent on 02/09/2015

Joan · event on 10/20/2012

Vibrant and Emotive- a classical triumph!
    Scott performed recently at a an all-class reunion and fall homecoming for a 40-member group of women who had attended Venerini Academy in Worcester, MA from 1950 through present times.The two hour program was intended to be background music for the event, but those attending applauded, and complimented the music and the musician repeatedly during the program.
    He played masterfully,and presented a musical program that will long be remembered. His music was inspirational, entertaining, and wholly engaging. His music added a rich dimension to our homecoming and added value to our day. Although he played a single instrument- a classical guitar-there was an orchestral sound and rich resonance in the room as he played. He’s masterful and creative and his sounds ranged from soothing to dynamic to subtle-we enjoyed every note!
    Thank you, Mr. Sanchez - for the music and the musician!”

Sent on 02/09/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2012

Scott did an excellent job at my daughter's wedding. He worked with us and played every piece of music we requested. He accompanied a vocalist beautifully. I would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • O

Ole-Petter · Married on 09/01/2012

Scott was a star in every aspect of our wedding. He was very available by email during the planning phase. As we were trying to select the right music, he provided excellent guidance, and he was flexible enough to learn a foreign wedding march for the benefit of my family!
    On the day itself, Scott came early - one less thing to stress about - and set up. The music he played as the guests entered was so perfect for the occasion - dreamy yet happy. It provided the perfect backdrop! He also played during the cocktail hour, and our guests provided so many compliments on his performance. I can really recommend him in every aspect.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2012

"Scott was fantastic! He was so professional, and was always in contact with me via phone and email to make sure everything went well for my big day. He is so talented, and the music he played for my wedding was outstanding. Thank you, Scott for making my wedding day so perfect!!!”

Sent on 03/09/2015

Laura · Married on 06/30/2012

My husband and I knew we wanted guitar music for our wedding (during the ceremony and cocktail hour). We listened to samples from several musicians, and Scott Sanchez was significantly better than the rest, yet did not charge a higher fee. (The fees were exactly the same between all of the musicians we considered). We met with him, and he played some samples to get a sense of what kind of music we like. However, he also went above and beyond in many ways. He learned a new (very difficult) piece that was a favorite of my grandfather. He also created a new arrangement for our recessional, at my husband's request. He was very friendly, professional, and took care of all of the logistics and equipment on his own. We didn't have to worry about anything. I would recommend him highly and without reservation to anyone who wants to hire a guitarist. (He also has a wide repertoire with many styles.)

Sent on 08/21/2013

L · Married on 06/16/2012

Scott Sanchez is a gem! He is an incredibly talented musician and so easy to work with. For a very reasonable price, he performed the ceremony music and during the cocktail hour of my wedding. For no additional cost, he even arranged and learned a new song for us. Otherwise, we deferred to Scott's expertise for song selection, and his choices were perfect. Scott never took more than 24 hours to reply to any email or phone call; many times he replied with the hour. He is very professional and an incredible musician. If you are looking for a classical guitarist, hire Scott! He will not disappoint.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Sam · Married on 12/03/2016

Scott was extremely responsive and had a great repertoire. He asked all the right questions when we first spoke, helping finalise another detail for the wedding whilst knowing that he would do a great job, which of course he did!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Alexandra · Married on 05/24/2014

Scott Sanchez played at my wedding ceremony on May 24, 2014. He is very talented and everyone enjoyed his guitar playing. Working with him was very easy. He responded quickly to every email and was very detailed and organized in all interactions. He advised on selections and was able to accommodate some special pieces as well. Overall he was wonderful to work with. Highly recommended! Thank you Scott.

Sent on 02/10/2015