Scott Perham Photography Reviews

26 | Bristol, CT

26 Reviews for Scott Perham Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Scott was great to work with. My fiancé and I had our engagement shoot with Scott this past weekend and were SO happy with the time we spent with Scott! He made our shoot feel like we were just hanging out as buddies, and really brought our personalities out in the photos and poses that we did. My fiancé has a knack for "fake smiling" but Scott made sure to get the real deal out of him and I'm so grateful! We booked Scott for our wedding photos (September of this year) and cannot wait to work with him again! You will not be disappointed with Scott!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Colleen · Married on 04/18/2015

We won a free engagement session and guestbook from Scott at a wedding show. From start to finish Scott was absolutely amazing. After seeing our engagement photos we did not hesitate at all to book him for our wedding. Scott made us feel comfortable and was extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire process. If you want amazing pictures at your wedding, do not hesitate at all hiring Scott. Can't wait to see the final pictures!!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Aura · Married on 03/28/2015

We were looking for a creative photographer that would get to know us and not simply give us the typical cookie-cutter wedding photos. Scott's work is exceptionally beautiful, and as it turns out as well as being talented, he is a really awesome person. Scott was so much fun to work with. Taking photos with him was an adventure, and something we will remember always! We shopped around and found that his rates and packages were very reasonable and a great value. I would definitely recommend getting a second photographer. The second photographer, Brian, was fantastic, too. And, with two photographers, we could have someone photographing the groom and grooms-people getting ready at the same time as the bridal party. It saved a lot of time and hassle, and it was completely worth it!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Mary · Married on 05/23/2014

Scott is so awesome to work with. First, he makes you feel like you're the only people in the world, like you are the only thing that matters. You can tell he really loves what he does, really cares for his clients and wants to make them happy. But even more impressive is his ability to capture the most amazing pictures. He has an incredible eye for all the beauty around him and knows how to make a photo "pop". His cool, calm relaxed personality is only superseded by his amazing talent. While he will take the traditional photos that some people seek he definitely knows how to venture out and use his creativity and I highly recommend you let him do so because you will end up with the most phenomenal pictures ever--better than anyone could envision. Scott has become our personal photographer and we plan on going back for future needs.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jenny · Married on 11/09/2013

Choosing Scott to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! He is able to make everyone feel comfortable and the results are priceless. Scott was wonderful to work with and captured every moment perfectly. I have received more compliments on his work than I can count. He is truly gifted. We were so pleased with his work that hired him to photograph a friends first birthday and his work was again exceptional.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Gina · Married on 10/25/2013

My husband and I couldn't have been happier and more satisfied with Scott Perham! From our engagement photos to the day of our wedding and the wedding photos he was just outstanding! He's such An easy going and understanding sweet guy that makes you feel like a superstar! we loved working with him and would definitely use him for futire photography in our lives!

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2013

My experience working with Scott was incredibly positive. He did both my engagement and wedding pictures. During the planning process for both, he was flexible and helpful. I am absolutely in love with my pictures and am impressed with the work Scott has done. I would highly recommend him for any photography service as he is affordable, personable and extremely talented.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2013

We loved having Scott as our photographer! Scott is very professional and very talented. Scott has a great handle on his business and I never had to question what we were getting, his professionalism never left a doubt or a question in my mind. I have had so many compliments on our wedding pictures and we are so pleased with them. I think one of my favorite parts about Scott is knowing that on my wedding day I did not have to stress or worry about my photographer, which, as you know or soon will know, anything to lower your stress level on your wedding day is priceless. Scott was our most trusted vendor and we knew he would take care of everything. Scott is very organized and has great communication with his clients-he was always very prompt in getting back to us with any questions we had. There is absolutely NO replacement for having a photographer you trust and professional, high quality pictures from your wedding. His style is unique and the pictures you get are timeless. Scott is very friendly and easy to pose for. We never felt "stupid" or "silly" with any pose or position with the encouragement and direction Scott gave as he works his magic. I truly cannot say enough good things about our experience with Scott. Also, we LOVED having the "big reveal" of our pictures!!! After Scott edits your pictures you go to his studio and relax, sip coffee, and have a snack all while Scott takes your right back to your special day through his pictures. It is so exciting!! So much emotion fills the room as you see image after image and loving each one just as much as next. And if you can bear to take your eyes off the screen for even a moment and you look at Scott you see the pride and dedication he has for his work. I would recommend Scott to anyone looking for high quality, timeless, amazing wedding pictures (or any pictures at that matter). You will not be disappointed with Scott! We will definitely be using Scott again in the future for our photographer needs!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Christina · Married on 09/14/2013

Scott did an amazing job for our wedding. He was very flexible and the photos were amazing! He is very professional, fun and creative and we continue to recommend his services to all our friends and family.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Scott was so awesome to work with! He is so laid back and easy to work with. He really made us feel comfortable and did an awesome job with our engagement and wedding photos. We hope to work with him again in the future. We highly recommend Scott for your next event!

Jenny · Married on 06/29/2013

Scott is the most amazing photographer! He helped make our wedding day a giant success. His personality is open, creative and extremely easy-going, plus his style is pure quality. By the end of our engagement session and wedding, he was covered in grass stains from trying to capture the amazing scenes of our day. I highly recommend Scott for any occasion! Good friends of mine have already booked him for their wedding because they loved seeing him in action at our wedding. Check him out and you won't regret it!

Stefanie · Married on 05/17/2013

We LOVED working with Scott. He was always very quick to respond to our emails or phone messages and would try to make whatever our availability was work especially when it came time to do our engagement photos. We wanted to make sure that there was snow and lots of it for our engagement shots which was trickier than you would think for a New England bride. When we finally had what we considered to be enough snow Scott was ready to go and the photos were amazing!

I did a lot of research on photographers because to me this was the most important thing to secure, second only to the venue. My search was over the moment I saw Scott's website. He has a style that is more edgy and less staged, I LOVED this about him. I do enjoy the softness that is typical of bridal shots, however, I much prefer the style in which Scott captures the bond between a couple. I don't usually like to smile because I have crooked smile (straight teeth though, weird), with Scott that's not an option unless he tells you to be serious. He would call me on my "fake" smile and made me feel comfortable with my less than perfect smile.

We just got our wedding photos back and I couldn't be happier. He did a tremendous job of getting all the shots we wanted and so many more. He captured things that we missed because we were too busy mingling or getting fresh air. What was most important to me was that he was patient with my sometimes crazy and very large family during our family shots. The photos are beyond perfect and I will definitely be going to Scott if we ever have need for professional photos again.

If you are looking for something a little different and want to feel 150% at ease with your photographer than you should hands down contact Scott. His passion for what he does and his easy going attitude made it so easy to work with him. Make sure you check him out!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Kelly · Married on 04/26/2013

Scott was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made the entire process very easy for us. Our engagent and wedding pictures came out absolutely amazing! We will definitely continue to use Scott for all of our future photography needs!!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Krystal · Married on 01/18/2013

It says so much about a photographer when they love what they do. You can see it in his photos that Scott loves what he does. He is a unique talent that can turn any photo into an art piece that you will be able to cherish forever. Aside from his talent, which speaks for itself, he is an awesome person and so easy to work with! He photographed our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos and they all came out perfect. Scott made us feel very comfortable and was consistently coming up with creative ideas for photos in various settings. Our wedding day was in January, and it was frigid cold.... about 15 degrees and we took pre-ceremony photos outside our venue at a train station. Scott made every frostbitten part of that experience worth every moment because the photos are incredible. Another important part of hiring a photographer is their ability to stay behind the scenes and not interfere with your event while capturing amazing photos. My husband and I didn't even know Scott was there, because he blended in with the background so well. All of our family and guests had so many compliments about our vendors, especially Scott. We very much look forward to working with him again in the future! - Steve & Krystal

Mary · Married on 12/15/2012

Scott is amazing. Words cannot express how happy we are with the job he did. The day of our wedding Scott and his assistant were attentive and discreet. Guests noted that they were not even aware of them moving around the reception. After the day was over we knew that we were going to get some fantastic pictures. The day we reviewed them with Scott we were absolutely blown away. The pictures are amazing and totally captured the mood and feel of the day. The posed pictures came out beautifully, some traditional poses and some with Scott's added flair. The candid pictures blew us away, Scott was able to photograph guests as well as ourselves in the moment and caught some beautiful displays of emotion. Scott is a wonderful person to work with and his work can speak for itself. I would absolutely recommend Scott to other brides.

Sent on 03/04/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 11/02/2012

Scott was the perfect choice for our wedding and I knew that as soon as I met him! He was the only photographer I interviewed and he did an amazing job! Thanks Scott!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jessica & Jenna · Married on 10/19/2012

We went with the best photographer ever, Scott of Scott Perham Photography. Scott and Brian took about 1500 photos throughout the day and what boggled our minds was what they chose to be finals and what was considered to be extras because they are all phenomenal. We bonded with Scott over about an 8-month period because we won an engagement shoot with him, it must have been fate. He has a ton of experience shooting bands and he definitely made us look like rock stars!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Megan · Married on 10/06/2012

Hiring Scott was the best decision my husband and I made. Not only was he professional, fun and innovative, but Scott's quality of work speaks for itself. If you have not viewed his breadth of work, I highly suggest you do.

I cannot explain what the pictures Scott took mean to my husband and I, for how can you put a price on memories such as these? It was extremely important to us to find a photographer who would preserve our memories in the best way possible. Scott exceeded our expectations and worked with us for 11 hours on our special day. Our pictures and experience working with Scott from our engagement pictures to our wedding were top notch and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone (and we have!) for whatever event they are planning. Whatever the next major event in our lives, Scott is our man and I hope he can be yours too!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Amber · Married on 09/07/2012

Picking the right photographer for your wedding can be a daunting decision. Scott was not only able to make that decision easy, but he was able to support it with incredible results. His portfolio speaks volumes to his ability as well as artistic vision. Anyone can point a camera and take a picture of something, but Scott can take a moment and capture it. Throughout our entire experience he was professional, responsive, friendly and understanding. He knows what you're going through, he knows how stressful planning a wedding can be and does what he can to make his part run smoothly.

When it comes to the event you've spent days, months and possibly years to plan, you want someone in your corner who knows the things you don't. Scott has that experience. When you add that to his modern take and artistic edge on wedding photography, you really can't go wrong. You'll look and feel like a rockstar and that will shine through in your pictures.

If you're looking for quality both in the product and your experience, make sure you talk to Scott. We saw hundreds, probably thousands of pictures from our wedding day and you will too. But at the end of the day, the ones you'll want to show off to your friends and hang on your wall come from Scott's camera.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Rose · Married on 10/08/2011

well worth booking him for your special occasion very awesome!!!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Amy · Married on 06/19/2011

Scott is nothing shy of incredible. His versatility and creativity more than met our expectations. Scott has this great laid back, cool personality that makes your feel comfortable and relaxed. Our photos were both artistic and classic in style. Scott customized our photos to fit our personalities and the vibe of our wedding day. One of the other great perks was that his pricing was the most affordable for the kind of package we wanted. Considering hiring any other photographer for your day would be a HUGE mistake.

Sent on 01/18/2014

krista · Married on 06/10/2011

Amazing amazing amazing! Everything he did is just amazing! My guests loved him and we loved him!!
    I dont think i could have gotten a better photographer!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Taylor · Married on 11/06/2010

Scott Perham is a wonderful photographer to work with!!! He is sooo creative and has an amazing eye! The memories he gave us of our wedding day are still our favorite thing to look at. He makes everyone so comfortable around the camera and most of the time was never noticed but still captured everything!!! Scott is incredibly talented!

kadian · Married on 06/05/2010

I've had several encounters with Scott since my wedding and he keeps on surprising me each time. Its like his brain never stops working and his creativity keeps on expanding. Ive developed a personal relationship with him and to me HE IS THE MAN!! He was the 1st vendor we found online and the last. Til this day we do not regret our decision on choosing him. Luv him to death. Like I tell everyone I recommend him to...SCOTT ROCKS!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2009

Scott was amazing! I first met him through a friend after our original wedding photographer backed out. What a blessing! He provided us with amazing photographs from the wedding. He was so discrete that when reviewing the photos, I had not realized that he was there for those small moments that are so important in your wedding day. He caught the true emotions of the ceremony and reception. He has since become a staple to my life. Scott has made the journey through life with me, capturing each important step I have taken. From my first pregnancy through now my second child. He is incredible. I have recommended him to friends and family, who have all used him to photograph their special days.