Scott Dupuis Photography Reviews

87 | Billings, MT

87 Reviews for Scott Dupuis Photography

Christine · Married on 05/27/2011

My husband and I had an absolutely fantastic experience using Scott Dupuis as the photographer for our wedding. He not only did great photography but also helped us with many other wedding related things as well. He is a very talented professional and we would highly recommend him. I can not imagine someone doing a better job for us and we will be using his services for all other photography needs in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Kayla · Married on 11/28/2009

Scott is awesome. I love his work!! Whenever I have a need for more photos he will always be my first choice to go to. He made my wedding day a day to remember. With his amazing work he took a photo of my flowers and my bridesmaids flowers, and made that a backdrop. He is so creative, and knows what he is doing. Thanks Scott for doing such an amazing job, and making my day so special.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Griff · Married on 08/09/2008

Scott is not just a business associate, he is now considered a friend. The most professional and courteous photographer I've ever met. I do plan on using him in the future and giving his information to anyone who asks.

Sent on 08/19/2017
  • User3682334 · event on: 09/15/2007

Scott does amazing work! I love the photos he's done for me and my family.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Scott was wonderful to work with. He was fun and helped us to show our personality in our pictures!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2014

I had a wonderful time with scott. I am non traditional and worked with me with things I could do never got frustrated with me. Had a wonderful experience and felt very beautiful. He encouraged and never discouraged. Highly recommend him again:)

Sent on 07/25/2014

Great photographer. Amazing price and gives all pictures on a cd for our private use. Scott was great to work with and very creative.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Cliff Benner · Married on 09/07/2019

Very Productive, energetic, and fun

Scott was great to work with, really took control of the crowd when needed, seemed to always be in the right place to get a photo, was very creative when it came to the ideas of photos in various environments, has great humor and was easy to connect with, his most expensive package was better than most photographers cheapest one, all package includes having him all day until both the bride and groom tell him he can leave which was very nice, he helped us keep track and since we were the first of most friends and family to get married in a more traditional sense he was a great support to the planning and whole process going smoothly. I will recommend Scott for every type of photography. We look forward to future photo sessions with Scott!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Nicholas · Married on 08/10/2013

Great experience and great value. Friendly and professional.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Angela · Married on 08/06/2010

Plain and simple, he did a great job for a great price.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Marisa · Married on 06/10/2018

Scott was so easy to work with! He was very responsive and accommodating to what i needed up to the day of the wedding! He is also very affordable!! My husband felt so comfortable with him taking photos which says a lot!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Julie · Married on 06/07/2014

Scott was extremely helpful during my wedding. Not only was he taking photos for me but he actually also helped us by talking us through some of the organization details. He was amazing and helped to make the day stress free while also taking some awesome photographs.

Sent on 06/23/2014