Scott Arcangel Reviews

1 User photo

Scott Arcangel 1
  • Clare

Clare · Getting married on 09/21/2019

A Must Hire For Your Next Event!

Scott did a wonderful job connecting me to his cellist, Daniel, who played at my ceremony. The whole process was extremely smooth and professional. He made sure to be involved in every step of the process to ensure that everything was done just how I requested. My husband and I were so impressed by Daniel and his talent! I would 100% recommend them for any future event you are having!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Scott Arcangel 2

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thanks so much Clare - I knew it would be the perfect fit!
    So glad to have been able to help with the music for your special day - it was a pleasure working with you!

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2019

Last minute we needed a violinist Scott found us a wonderful violinist, Kate. He also was helpful mak

5str service Highly recommend! Great service and very responsive on short notice he made it a stress free experience!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thanks Brittany, it was a pleasure putting this together with you! Even last minute everything worked wonderfully - so glad we could be a part of your beautiful ceremony!

Emily Russel · Married on 07/23/2019

Great team!!

Scott Arcangel was immensely helpful, accommodating and lovely to work with! He took our (somewhat unorthodox) musical requests and turned them into glorious symphonies. His team took heavy metal songs and played them beautifully on a cello and a violin duet. I walked to the altar to the Deftones rendition of "The Chauffeur" and it was beautiful. I'm over the moon with joy - I was blown away by the quality, sound, professionalism and care that these musicians took for our wedding day. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thanks so much Emily - it was a pleasure getting to work with you guys, and we loved the choices in music! A great match for our eclectic taste. Wishing you all the best -

Alia Cohan · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely. Perfect.

From the get-go, Scott was an EXCELLENT communicator and totally understood what we were looking for - our music tastes aligned perfectly and we were so grateful to find him so quickly. What started as a somewhat stressful search quickly turned into one of the most positive experiences with a 'vendor' from our whole wedding. He worked with us on a special performance by my sister and friend during our ceremony, he was totally flexible on song choices when we couldn't quite make up our mind... not to mention he played absolutely beautifully on the day!! We had so many compliments from friends and family (most of whom are musicians themselves) on Scott's performance during the ceremony and cocktail hour - also on our song choices which he was so much a part of. I can't say enough good things. Except one more - do not hesitate to book Scott today. (and THANK YOU SCOTT!)

Sent on 07/01/2019

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thanks so much Alia! I loved everything about your wedding - the venue, the music choices, working with your sister - and your guests were very complimentary. I'd love to play for you again any time!
  • EILEEN

Eileen Alter · Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent Experience!!!

Scott was a joy to work with! Super easy, great communicator, prompt in replies and was overall a great vendor and addition to our wedding. He helped facilitate the music choices - which were a little unconventional - with our violist and it all worked out seamlessly. I would highly recommend working with him and his talented team of musicians. His pricing is also very competitive. I hope I have the chance to work together again on our anniversary party :

Sent on 05/28/2019

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thanks so much Eileen - putting this together with you was a pleasure, and I'm so glad that it went so well! I'm glad we were able to work out all of your requests! I'd love to work with you again anytime!

Adriana · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Tunes!

Scott was truly awesome to work with! We had some crazy requests including Metallica on the piano and then traditional music to Ed Sheeran. Scott was so cool and up for the ride. He created the tracks and we watched him on Skype as a practice and it was awesome. Everyone loved the music, as did we! We were so excited to find Scott and can't wait to go watch him perform live very soon! Thanks again Scott!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thanks so much Adriana - I had a wonderful time. Everything about your ceremony was unique - from the Old Stone Church to the Metallica songs - and I will never in my life forget that recessional!

Happy to play for you again anytime - all the best!

Brianna · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful Music for Lasting Memories

Scott was so easy to work with! He helped us choose music for our ceremony, helped out when we needed some mics for our officiant, and was incredibly responsive to all of our emails. The music made the ceremony that much better. It was well beyond what I had imagined. I highly recommend Scott for your wedding music needs!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Brianna - this was one of the most beautiful spots I've ever played at! I'll never forget riding the ski lift with all of my equipment! So glad to have worked with you - thanks for having me as part of your amazing wedding.

Lillian Mashraki · Married on 12/29/2018

Parent mother of bride

Scott is the man to hire for all your celebrations. He absolutely amazing. My guests loved him. On time music was exactly what I wanted.
    Thank you Scott see you on the next one!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thank you Lillian! Everyone had such nice comments - from your guests, to the staff. Would love to play for your family again - congratulations!

David · Married on 12/16/2018

Our Perfect Band

My wife and I are over the moon with how great Scott and his band were for our wedding. The music was phenomenal, the band looked great and the guests all had a great time. Scott is a consummate professional and he was able to jump in and help us with special songs, suggestions, advice and stepping up to be a master of ceremonies for the reception. We cannot thank him and his band enough for all of their help. They made our wedding day truly exceptional.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thanks so much David - it was really great getting to know you and Alessandra! Your guests & family were all so kind. We'd love to play for you again any time!
  • Sneha

Sneha Sabnani · Married on 11/19/2018

Beautiful backdrop music for our reception!

Scott Arcangel's band provided the perfect backdrop to our formal sit-down wedding reception dinner. During the planning process, Scott worked directly with me to discuss the kind of music we wanted, and even offered to bring uplighting, microphones for speeches, and accomomodation for guest performances - one of which was an impromptu performance on the night. He also offered an aux cord so that guests could request and play their own music for the dancefloor, which turned out to be a big hit. We received multiple compliments on the choice of band, and on the night of the reception many guests stopped by Scott's area to compliment the music as well. The combination of the piano, drums, and upright bass was perfect, and at a very reasonable price. The trio even travelled across state lines to be at the wedding reception, where they arrived punctually and provided a smooth, easy listening experience that enhanced the atmosphere of the reception in a way that only a top-notch band could. I would not hesitate to book Scott Arcangel's band, and would highly recommend them to all!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thanks so much Sneha - we had a wonderful time, and enjoyed meeting your family & friends! The lighting worked really well, and Alden Castle is a beautiful, unique venue - can't wait to see some more pictures.
    It was a really fun night - all the best!

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

Excellent!

Scott was wonderful to work with! Friendly and very easy. He has some great suggestions and I had a few song requests he hadn’t played before- he learned them and the music was beautiful. So grateful to have him as a part of the day- highly recommend.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thank you for having us be a part of your day, Christine - the ceremony was beautiful!

Would love to play for you again any time!

Vince Gallo · Married on 05/03/2019

Highly recommend!!

Scott was a true professional and a pleasure to work with! My wife and I were so pleased that we decided to opt for live music at my daughter’s wedding and choosing Scott to perform could not have been better!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thanks so much Vince - it was a pleasure to play for your family & guests! You're a wonderful host - it would be my pleasure to play for you again anytime,