Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

27 Reviews for Scites Photography

25 Scites Photography Reviews

Scites Photography is a great company. I used Chris, the photographer, for both my Engagement Photos and my wedding photos. The photos were awesome. I highly recommend him to any wedding/engagement couple looking for a photographer. For those on a strict budget, like I was, his prices are also very affordable for the quality of photo he creates.

Profile Picture Sunni, 7/13/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris is an amazing photographer. I could tell that Chris doesn't just photograph for money, but he does it because he loves photographing. He had a lot of ideas, and was willing to work with us. I had a lot of fun taking pictures and my husband was actually comfortable, ( he hates taking pictures, but he has even agreed to more pictures in the future). Chris was amazing and I can't wait until we get our pictures back (though I did get some sneak peeks at the wedding).

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am writing this review without seeing our photos yet, we just got married two weeks ago. Chris was wonderful to work with throughout the wedding process. Very professional and flexible. His prices were very affordable and he did a great job of making himself blend in with the wedding. We can't wait to see our pictures!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/1/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Beyond happy with our photographer Chris!!!! His professionalism through all the steps were great! Prompt on returning emails phone calls text messages made it easy to get in touch with him! We had a photo-shoot for our engagement session which he was very attentive and it seemed as though he knew us already. He researched the type of photographs I liked by looking at my pinterest and FB beforehand! Our engagement photos were back to us SO fast! I have worked with other photographers in my modeling days and never got photos back this fast!! Completely impressed! Chris was looking for that perfect sunset sky during our engagement photos and he captured just that by positioning us in the best spot! He even got his feet wet on a cold march evening! Now to our wedding day- oh boy Chris had his hands full!!! Our families all have professional photographers in them and Chris worked magic! He kept his professionalism (I snapped at a few people to pay attention and put their camera's down)! The shots he got were amazing!! I loved all of them! He was able to get photos captured when my hair was not blowing in my face and my veil was back! Oh and the LIGHTING was amazing on the beach... I forgot to mention our wedding day was SOOOOOOO WINDY! I have so many things I can type here and would love to say more but I think people get the point he is awesome!!!!!

Profile Picture Britney, 5/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris was awesome to work with. He was very helpful and informative. My pictures turned out awesome.

Profile Picture Sylvia, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I definitely would recommend Scites Photography! Fun, awesome ideas, very affordable, amazing photographs, very prompt and professional! When looking for a photographer i was very worried about the photographer capturing all the moments and pictures id want... and Chris did all of this and more!!! and provided all pictures, not just his favorites!! LOVE MY PICS!!!! SO HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING!!!!

Profile Picture CAROLYN, 3/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris was awesome! We had to make a lot of last minute changes the day of our wedding and he just went with the flow. He was open to ideas and opinions from the day we met. We couldnt believe how expensive photographers were when we started looking. But his prices are extremely reasonable and we got gorgeous photographs of our wedding. We liked his approach as well. He stood back and captured the real feel of our wedding. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Profile Picture Cori, 2/16/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I rarely ever giv perfect reviews for anything, but chriscwarrants it. His prices were very reasonable. He was extremely easy to work with, and his photography is top notch. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

No complaints! The pictures were beautiful! Chris was easy to work with. He got all the photos we wanted and had some great ideas of his own. He was present but unobtrusive. Value was great and got lots of great shots. Would recommend!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had a very non-traditional wedding (venue was his sister's backyard, no bridal party, ceremony performed by his uncle) which could have posed some challenges to photograph, but Chris and Masa embraced it by capturing candid and posed shots that show our true personalities...they turned out absolutely beautiful!! Scites Photography will exceed your expectations!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great experience with Scites Photography. From our first e-mail inquiring about photography services up until the wedding reception Chris answered all of our questions and always got back to us within 24 hours. Come the night of our wedding we were running late and that pushed the reception back as well. Chris was very understanding of the situation and flexible to stay later to capture each moment. We are very thankful for this. The photos came out amazing and he really captured each moment and all of our guests having fun. We also got our photos back quickly. It was a pleasure to work with Chris from Scites photography. I would also like to add that or guests were very pleased with him because he was friendly, always had a smile and stayed out of everyone's way (didn't shove a camera in anyone's face) and they all told me this.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thanks Chris for everything. The pictures were beautiful. I would reccommend you to any of my friends who are planning a wedding in Tampa.

Profile Picture User2587271, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was at the Grand Plaza at St. Pete Beach. Chris was very punctual and professional. We really love his style and he fit our budget as well. I would highly recommend him for a wedding. Even our event coordinator was impressed with him. Chris was very enjoyable to work with and very friendly.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/8/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris did a great job photographing our wedding. He arrived early and was very accommodating to us both, whatever picture we wanted we got. He is very professional and very quick to respond to emails. He had our pictures ready sooner than we expected and did a great job editing them. Overall he did a wonderful job and I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Ylia, 6/29/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris from Scites photography was amazing!! He responded to us quickly, answered any questions we had and made it very easy to do business with. We liked that we could pay through paypal instead of cash or check, made it much more convenient. He was very professional and took some great photos. Thank you for making out special day memorable!

Profile Picture James, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scites photography was great such a good value. They were very personable and were always looking for ways to make sure I got everything I needed and wanted for the wedding. The pictures were great. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Summer, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've used Chris for our engagment session/ family portraits in the past and can only rave about him. He was there on time, and stayed the entire evening. He knows when to capture you in your best light, and is so enthusiastic about his work. He is extremely talented and is just a great person all around. We are even considering flying him out for our honeymoon to capture a honeymoon session. We will be using Chris in the future and we feel as though he is now more like family rather than our photographer.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

To all future brides looking for an amazing photographer and unforgettable photos, Chris Scites of Scites photography is your guy. Chris came on our destination wedding journey with us to the Bahamas and he not only took the most incredible wedding photos I could have ever imagined but he also managed to capture every precious moment with our friends and family the entire weekend. Chris was super sweet and so easy to work with. His unique style of photography is exactly what we were looking for on our special day. I only wish that I could give him more the the 5 stars this review allows because he deserves 10. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was honestly amazing. My wife and I got married 2 weeks ago and he got the pictures back to us already and they turned out really good. He is very professional and does great work. I got many great compliments on all my photos and will refer him to anyone. He has very fairly prices, and you wont find any better quality for even double the price.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris was absolutely awesome! He is very personable, easy going, and professional. The pictures that he took for our engagement and wedding were remarkable! I would definitely recommend him for any event, family engagement....well...anything really!

Profile Picture Jana, 3/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He is an absolutely amazing photographer. He takes his time to get the perfect shot, and I at no point felt rushed during the process. He makes you feel very comforatable, and was able to capture us in our most natural light. We were very pleased with the outcome, and look forward to using him in the future. He has very competitve pricing as well.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scites Photography is great! We loved all of the pictures and service was amazing. They worked with us to make our day exactly what we wanted it to be. With the online viewing as well as the dvds made with our pictures on them, scites photography went above and beyond. I am recommending Scites Photography to everyone who wants great pictures and a friendly photographer.

Thank you Scites Photography!!!!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was wonderful to work with. His prices were amazing. He arrived at our wedding ceremony early and left late. The pictures were beautiful. I really liked that he gave us all of the pictures, not just the edited ones. Great Vendor! Thank you, Chris!

Profile Picture User1480976, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a photographer who's friendly, responds to emails same day, and wont break your budget, I recommend Scites photography. Chris and his wife were awesome! He was on vacation when I emailed him, but he didn't wait to get back home to email me back and answer all of my questions.
It was a good experience for us.

Profile Picture zinajda, 8/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris did a great job with our engagement photos. They turned out so good and we used them for our "Save the Date" which we got tons of compliments on.

He's fast and responsive at a great value. I definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/25/11, 4 Reviews