Schwinn Produce Farm Reviews

5 | Leavenworth, KS

5 Reviews for Schwinn Produce Farm

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2015

They are an awesome venue! Not only did they get involved during the wedding, and provided more services then I knew they would, they made my wedding fun!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2014

Joe and Jay were absolutely incredible to work with throughout our whole process. They are very responsive, and they are always looking for ways to make things easier. They made sure we were totally comfortable with every aspect of the venue - from the outdoor ceremony set up, to the table layout in the barn, to the hayride between the ceremony and reception, to the bonfire during the reception...the list goes on and on! Seriously, we did not come across one thing that they were unable to help us with. Joe and Jay went above and beyond to make our special day awesome, and we couldn't be more pleased. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/05/2014

Absolutely amazing people to work with! I was planning my wedding in Kansas from Hawaii (crazy right?). They made everything so easy for me and the venue is breathtaking. Very very beautiful!

Sent on 10/08/2014
  • F

Febe · Married on 04/27/2014

Every experience we have had with Jay ( and Joe) was wonderful. They were extremely easy to work with, and made us feel very special on our wedding day. This venue has now become one of my favorite places on earth! Our wedding day was perfect--hugely because of all the hard work these guys put into our wedding. Thank You!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Brooke · Married on 08/29/2015

The people that run this barn are amazing people!!! The venue is beautiful and they had everything i could of ever wanted. They let me come see it as many times as i needed and were very helpful in everything on the day of the wedding. My wedding was a dream come true and I have no one more to thank that Jay and his team! Only down fall to this place is no air conditioning in the barn. However we did not need it for my wedding i was nervous it would be very hot and uncomfortable. But the fan and air flow they have made everything just perfect

Sent on 10/20/2015