Schiemer Entertainment Services Reviews

Schiemer Entertainment Services 1
Schiemer Entertainment Services 2
Schiemer Entertainment Services 3

Valerie · Married on 05/03/2008

Eric the DJ was Fabulous! I highly recommend. He is very professional and organized but most importantly he is very fun and energectic as a person and that carried over into his performance and work at our reception. The online capabilities of paying and picking out and loading songs for play was perfect for us. We like handling things online and it gave us the flexibility to do it on our time schedule and leisure. Eric the DJ's number on priority is the couples number one priority and that is great. Our priority was for everyone to feel comfortable, have a good time, and dance, and we accomplished just that thanks to Eric.

Sent on 07/11/2008

Holly · Married on 04/19/2008

Eric the DJ is really great. We received so many compliments on how well he kept things going. The music was not too loud and during the reception the dance floor was never empty. I would highly recommend him for any occasion. He is an awesome DJ.

Sent on 07/09/2008

Amy · Married on 08/24/2002

Eric was AMAZING and truly made our reception the success that it was! Our friends and family still comment on how much fun they had...and we give all the credit to Eric because he made it a celebration for everyone to enjoy! HE'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2009

Marsha · Married on 11/22/1997

Eric made the impossible occur. Sadly, I had a TON of restrictions on the style and playlist but he kept the party going until the very end. My In laws were about to drive me insane with the demands they had on a dj and despite their requirements, they had a very enjoyable time. I've been told the reception was perhaps one of the most enjoyable they have ever attended. Thank you tremendously Eric. You did a spectacular job and I shall continue to recommend you to anyone getting married.

Sent on 04/25/2013