Schiemer Entertainment Services Reviews

Schiemer Entertainment Services 1
Schiemer Entertainment Services 2
Schiemer Entertainment Services 3

Bridgette · Married on 06/11/2016

The BEST vendor decision we made was having Eric as our DJ! From the very first time we met him, he made us feel very comfortable and was so genuinely excited for us. He made the planning process so easy with an online portal that we could control and be as hands on or hands off as we wanted. He had set up helpful sample playlists and libraries as well as laid out every important and fun song we would need to think of. On the day of he continued to check in with us before switching gears and smoothly mc'd everything. The dance floor was crowded the entire night.

The most amazing thing that happened and the reason I will recommend him to absolutely everyone is that we had guests say goodbye to us towards the end of the reception who decided to stay until the very end because they just had to dance to the next songs that were played.

Eric sent us a flash drive of pictures and songs that was waiting for us when we got back to our honeymoon. We joked that with all of that we should have paid him more money! If we could give Eric more than 5 stars we would.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Christina · Married on 05/29/2016

Eric was UNBELIEVABLE!! Our dance floor was not empty all night and he listened very carefully to all my personal preferences/requests prior to our big day. an ADDED BONUS is that he takes his own pictures of the reception and sends them to you! and they are AWESOME!! He was so genuine and easy to work with, you can tell he LOVES what he does! He made us feel SO special on our big day and I would hands down refer him to anyone! His online playlist planner app was wonderful and we essentially got to pick all the songs we did and did not want played. He followed it very closely and i was very impressed! HE LISTENS TO WHAT HIS CLIENTS WANT!!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Christina · Married on 05/21/2016

Eric was absolutely AMAZING to work with! I've never met anyone as passionate and enthusiastic about what they do than Eric. He is extremely organized, talented, helpful and kind. The information he provides you with and his fantastic website truly make this part of wedding planning a piece of cake! It was so fun and easy to go through the website and listen to/select songs, especially when you don't know where to begin. It was also nice because you could go onto the website as many times as you want, re-listen to songs, update your choices, etc. and it's all kept in one place for you! Eric used our music selections and style to create the best, most diverse playlist, keeping our guests happy and dancing all night long! Each song flowed into the next and before we knew it, we were asking for "one more song!". Eric even took outstanding photos at the wedding and shared them with us afterward. He created a video/slideshow that my guests still rave about! I would hands down recommend Eric to anyone looking for phenomenal DJ services (and some awesome photography as well!) Thank you, Eric!!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Briana · Married on 05/14/2016

Where do I begin?! Eric is phenomenal. From the very first meeting, he completely exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond to make our wedding the most perfect day. Not only is he fantastic at what he does, but he's also one of the greatest guys you'll ever meet. It's been a month since our wedding and we still have people talking about our "awesome DJ". :-) Brides (and grooms!)... You. Need. This. Guy.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Best DJ Ever!

If you're considering hiring Eric for your wedding, our advice is do it and do it immediately! He made our April 2016 wedding reception exactly what we wanted and more by listening to our ideas, lending his experience, and just being an all around awesome person. Everyone had a great time and our guests were on the dance floor all night long. We wanted a super fun dance party without any cheesiness and Eric definitely delivered.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Hiring Eric to be our DJ was the best decision we made for our perfect wedding. His enthusiasm and professionalism is what sets him apart from other DJs. We continuously have people coming up to us saying how amazing it was how our DJ kept the party going and exciting all night, I would recommend Eric to anyone looking for a DJ that will make your special day out of this world.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Jillian · Married on 09/19/2015

Eric Schiemer is more than just a DJ that you hire for your wedding. He is the main reason that your wedding will be amazingly fun! The day I sat down to Eric to talk about his services was the day I stopped worrying about whether my wedding would go smoothly or not. Eric is warm, professional, fun, and extremely knowledgeable on all genres of music. He takes your suggestions to heart and helps you expand on your favorite picks.
    I had several people tell me that the DJ is the most important part of having your reception run smoothly. This is absolutely true and I could not have been happier to have Eric in charge. I think many DJ’s simply have a list of their usual songs they play without any regard to how the crowd feels. Eric is different. He is able to read to the room and take your musical suggestions and play them at the exact right moment. The result is that people are incredibly happy, energetic, and constantly on the dance floor.
    The best part of Schiemer Entertainment is that Eric is more than just a DJ- he is a detail oriented professional that wants your big day to go off without a hitch and will do anything to ensure that will happen. Eric arrived at our venue extra early to guarantee all of his equipment was in place and ready to go. Aside from his DJ services, Eric also offered a beautiful up-lighting service and projected a monogram of our initials onto the dance floor to complete the beautiful ambiance of our wedding. Eric is also a bit of photographer and will capture the hilarious moments of everyone dancing that your family and friends will be laughing at for years to come. Ultimately, we could not have asked for a better DJ. He wants to have just as much fun as your are on your special day, and you might be able to convince him to play a few extra songs past the scheduled ending of your reception!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Brett Alaina · Married on 09/12/2015

If you want to have an incredible wedding, book DJ Eric Schiemer right now! My husband and I booked Eric for our September 2015 wedding and he was one of our best decisons we made during that process. He loves DJing and it shows. All night we had guests coming up to us saying what an awesome DJ we had. I wish I was more of a party planner type because if I could work with Eric all the time, I would! He is so responsive, very organized, and by your event he will be your friend!

He's such a steal I still can't believe it - he DJed/MCed our wedding reception, handled our ceremony music (all wireless speakers...no messy cords!), designed our monogram, provided beautiful uplighting, AND took all kinds of fun (and great quality) reception pictures. The pictures were especially awesome because he posted them by the next morning so we got to look at them with our families at brunch. In fact, he took one of my favorite pictures of my husband and I during our first dance. We are even getting it blown up to hang in our house!

On top of that, he gives you a login for your own fantastic online music planner. You enter all the songs you want to play for your different events (i.e., first dance, cake cutting, parent dances, etc.) and if he doesn't have the music, he'll get it. You can also make 3 playlists on there - "Love It" (songs he will definitely play), "Like It" (he'll play some and use the rest as a guide), and "Hate It" (he will BAN - goodbye "Funky Chicken!!). He will totally make your wedding whatever you want it to be. He had the dance floor full with guests of all ages the entire night because he is great at reading the crowd.

Oh, one more thing, he is a total BLAST. My husband and I even stopped dancing at one point to make sure we got a picture with our favorite DJ ever! It was a great experience working with him and he really goes out of his way to make your special day as perfect as possible. Book DJ Eric now!

Sent on 01/03/2016

You don’t need to look any further. You’ve found your DJ! If Eric is available for your wedding date, you need to book him. Right. Now! He made our wedding, and I could write a book about his awesomeness. I really did my research on vendors, since music was a huge part of our wedding day. Once I came across Eric’s website and communicated with him via email, I knew he was “our guy”! His professionalism, enthusiasm, attention to detail, and attitude are matched only by his skills as a DJ. We wanted an epic dance party for our wedding - with people on their feet from the beginning to the end - and Eric provided us with that and so much more. His interactive website was so helpful in organizing the songs we really wanted to hear, those which we really didn’t, and those which we thought would get our guests moving, and he worked with us until our plans were “just right.” He even made a custom megamix for my father-daughter dance which was a huge hit. His uplighting package is also so worth it - he did a beautiful job and executed the warm, glamorous feel we had hoped for. So many people came up to us during and after our wedding was the best they’d ever been to, and this is due in large part to Eric. He is a gem. Book him now!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Eric is truly amazing! From the very beginning he was a pleasure to work with. He took time to get to know us and what kind of party we were trying to throw and it really showed in the music selection. People were talking about the music for weeks after our wedding. Not only did he chose the best music, he also took pictures and a time lapse video of the flip from ceremony to reception. And it was wonderful! Eric is great at his job and very warm and fun as well. We very highly recommend him. You really can't go wrong if you choose Schiemer Entertainment!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Alice · Married on 07/11/2015

To my family, weddings are all about the dancing. The ceremony, food, flowers, etc are of course important - but...... it's really all about the dancing. Eric provided the ceremony music, the cocktail hour music, and the reception music for my daughter's recent wedding at Succop Nature Park in Butler, PA. My daughter and her husband selected some songs for each aspect of the event, and the remainder of the music chosen by Eric was spot on . He kept the dance floor full all night, and was also a terrific MC. In addition to the customary DJ duties he took a number of beautiful photographs throughout the day, and created a video set to their "first dance" song - which he posted on You Tube. Eric is not only terrific at his job, but he is also a kind, warm person who is a wealth of wedding information and a pleasure to work with . If I ever plan another event requiring a DJ, I will make sure he is available before choosing a date!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Erin · Married on 07/11/2015

Choosing Eric with Schiemer Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Eric was so incredibly professional, organized, and enthusiastic throughout the entire planning process and the ceremony/reception. The website we were provided to organize and choose our music selections was user friendly and already stocked with an endless supply of fantastic music choices. We had so many people tell us how impressed they were with our DJ. You will be more than pleased if you choose Eric and Schiemer Entertainment for your ceremony and/or reception entertainment!

Sent on 11/23/2015

My husband and I are SO glad we chose Eric Scheimer to be our DJ for our July 3rd wedding. We knew he was going to be great after we met with him the first time! Eric had such an inviting and fun energy and was so enthusiastic about every part of our wedding. He made our dreams come to life! Our dance floor was packed the entire evening and there was never a dull moment! Our guests danced all night long! Eric even had to download a song last minute for my bridesmaid's toast, which was a surprise, but he quickly downloaded the song and made sure it went off without a hitch! After the wedding, Eric sent my husband and I all the beautiful pictures he had taken, video he created with our first dance song, and even a time-lapse video of the evening. All of which are above our expectations! I would definitely recommend Eric to anyone who is currently looking for a DJ for their wedding, he was simply amazing from beginning to end!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Kayleigh · Married on 06/28/2015

Schiemer Entertainment is AWESOME! I knew Eric would be great to work with from the moment my husband and I met him. He was so enthusiastic, and it's apparent that he really loves his job. He's unbelievably organized, flexible, and reliable throughout the planning process, so I had no doubts he would be awesome on the big day. He exceeded my expectations on the day of the wedding, and I actually had a wedding guest tell me, "Your DJ is so good that I forgot there even was a DJ." He's the perfect combination of subtle, yet still energetic and fun. An added bonus is that he takes photos throughout the night that he then uses to create a photo montage for you. The pictures were STUNNING and it was so nice to have some photos immediately after the wedding (he gave them to us the next day), since we have to wait 6 weeks to get the pictures back that our photographer took. I highly recommend Eric, he is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Heather · Married on 06/06/2015

Eric is a DJ that truly and deeply loves his craft and has no hesitation to go above and beyond. From our first meeting to after our wedding, Eric made us feel like more then just another client. He was in constant contact and was always available whenever we had a questions/concern. We worried that our ceremony being outside would be an issue with the lack electrical outlets, Eric made it perfect. We worried that having a wedding in a barn, not much dancing would happen, but Eric assured us that getting people to dance wouldn't be an issue and it wasn't! Even from having hard to find songs for our ceremony/reception, Eric had no problem getting them and in great quality. On our wedding day he was absolutely amazing! Our ceremony went perfectly and the evening was filled with an awesome dancing atmosphere.Throughout the entire night and still today, we get countless compliments of how awesome our DJ was. Eric also takes his own photos, which was just another added personal surprise to us after our wedding! Eric really makes your wedding day feel like it should be, personal and special!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Katie · Married on 11/01/2014

Eric did a phenomenal job in all aspects of our wedding. Not only is he very prepared and professional, he's also very helpful and kind! He did an amazing job DJ'ing our wedding by keeping the party going with his music choices. He even took a ton of great photos as an added bonus! Eric is amazing, and he is well worth his price. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome wedding DJ!

Sent on 11/04/2014

christina · Married on 10/11/2014

If you are planning a wedding any time soon, do not hesitate: Contact Eric Schiemer and prepare to be wowed! Eric was an absolutely amazing vendor to work with during the planning of our wedding. Extremely friendly and very professional, Eric was always available and enthusiastic with any questions or ideas we had. Eric took the time to sit down with us and explain the playlist layout on his terrific website. It was extremely user friendly and gave us the opportunity to customize our entire wedding to what we wanted.

As we got closer to the wedding, we worked closely with Eric on details for the big day and how everything would flow. Eric customized our schedule for the reception to ensure that everything flowed smoothly and stayed on time, which it did, thanks to him! When the day came, Eric brought great excitement and professionalism to our venue and created such a fun atmosphere, without being overbearing, cheesy or intrusive, as some DJs can be at weddings.

Additionally, Eric created an amazing uplighting scheme at our venue to take it to the next level. He matched the purple used for many of our elements for our entrance, first dance and dinner, then threw in some bright oranges, pinks, golds and greens to really create a fun atmosphere for dancing after dinner. The lighting combined with the great sound of the music made our reception great and it's all thanks to Eric!

I would recommend Eric to any couple planning their wedding. He will go above and beyond to make your wedding special and keep the dancing going all night!

Sent on 10/29/2014

My husband and I both agree that Eric was the best wedding vendor decision that we made! We knew immediately after we met him that he was the DJ for us. He is extremely professional and you can see the passion he has for his work when he's talking with you. He will tailor your wedding day to fit your needs and he will make sure that everyone is on the dance floor. That's not to mention how great of a guy he is to work with. He checks with you before he moves on with the speeches, dances, cake cutting.... He never does anything without your approval first. He truly cares that you have the best day ever. He even checks on you throughout the wedding planning to see if you need anything. Without hesitation, book him! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Amy · Married on 09/27/2014

The first time we met Eric we knew right away he would be perfect for our wedding reception! He sure was!!
    Eric has a very easy to use Web page to help organize your desired Playlist for the reception .
    On the day of the wedding, Eric completely exceeded our expectations. The dance floor was packed all night long, even an hour and half AFTER the bar closed!!! He did such an amazing job and I can't say enough about how lucky we are to of had him be our DJ. Our guests are still commenting on how much fun they had and tell us how great our DJ was.
    Eric also captured some sweet dance floor footage with his GO PRO camera and sent us a beautifully made DVD with a video, slideshow and still photos over our reception. If you're looking for a professional DJ, with plenty of wedding experience who will personalize your day, then look no further, ERIC is the best!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Kayla · Married on 09/20/2014

I don't know what I could possibly say that has not been said already in all of these reviews! What I can do is confirm that every one of them is absolutely true! Eric is absolutely amazing! He is the only vendor we worked with that went out of his way to make sure our was as special as we imagined it! He brought the room to life with our uplighting and the amazing monogram on the dance floor! He kept our guests dancing all night! He really gets into it and truly loves what he does! The pictures that he takes are unreal... They look totally professional... We had an amazing video the very next day to remember the amazing night! I honestly cannot say enough about him... 5 stars is just not enough!!! Eric thank you for everything....you are AWESOME!!!

Sent on 10/02/2014

I don't even know where to begin. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Eric for our wedding. He made everything so smooth and easy for us throughout the entire process. Eric would always take the time to check in with us and make sure that we were ready to move on with the evening before he made any announcements. He was also incredibly flexible and allowed us to change the entrance song for our bridal party a minute before their entrance was to begin. The reception was even better than we imagined it would be and we owe much of the credit to Eric. Don't tell our photographers, but it looks like we didn't even need them at the reception because the pictures that Eric took (all while still providing amazing music and atmosphere) were so amazing. Eric is incredibly talented and we are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with him on our Big Day. Anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding in the Pittsburgh area must give Eric a call because he is simply the best.

Sent on 09/10/2014

I started writing this review no less than a dozen times because I couldn't find the right words to express how absolutely unbelievable Eric is, not only as a DJ, but as a person. I spent weeks searching for the right DJ for our reception, and as soon as I talked to Eric on the phone, I knew he was perfect for our wedding. After meeting him, we felt so comfortable with him that we just gave him a general idea of what we wanted, and he took that little bit of guidance and created the most special night we could have ever imagined. Our guests loved him, and we absolutely adore him!!! He flawlessly transitioned from cocktail hour - to dinner music - to dancing. Every song he played, our guests LOVED! I cannot say enough good things about Eric and his amazing talents. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for giving us such a wonderful reception, Eric!! We think the world of you!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Paige · Married on 03/08/2014

Eric made the night unforgettable. I have been to weddings with bad DJs and everyone just sits around and ultimately leaves early. I am not kidding when I say that there wasn't enough room on the dance floor. We had everyone - both young and old from both sides of the family - out on the dance floor until the very last dance.

Eric was incredibly professional. He is a charismatic, outgoing guy who definitely knows his business. He gave us a lot of suggestions and tips and made sure that everything ran smoothly throughout the night. I had plenty of people who told me even weeks after the wedding that Eric was a GREAT DJ. He had the right type of music for everything - from the quaint cocktail hour, to our very happy entrance to the dance music that kept everyone up and moving all night.

One of the best things about Schiemer that we really took advantage of is doing everything online. You can sample all of his music and even can rate music in your profile to give him a better idea of what you like and don't. He really read my mind. I can think of at least 2 songs that I wanted (and forgot to tell him!). He played them both before I could even talk to him. He made the night truly unforgettable.

One last thing that we really loved about Schiemer Entertainment was that Eric brings his camera and takes photos for every wedding he works. He took AMAZING photos - especially of late night dancing and the venue before we arrived so we could see what it looked like without people there! He posted all of them the next morning. We literally looked through them at breakfast the morning after our wedding! His photos were great quality and we really appreciated this.

Eric, thank you for making our wedding amazing. I would highly recommend Schiemer to anyone and wish we could have another one to work with him again!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Kira · Married on 08/17/2013

I've gotta say, I personally think a DJ makes or breaks a wedding. And I also have to say that we were recommended Eric by our photographer who works with A LOT of DJs. From the moment we met Eric we were sold. He is so genuine, honest, fun, knowledgeable, professional... the adjectives go on and on and on. Ok, let's get the specs out of the way— he has great unobtrusive equipment, he has a GIANT library of music, and he approaches this very much as a science, putting all the pieces together to make a great party in your space. But these are not the things that make a truly first-class DJ. That is the 'it' factor. He's so classy. He MCs like a pro—the party is all about the attendants having a great time. And he. puts. together. such. great. playlists. We picked the music, but he gave us lots of hot tips and then pieced it all together at just the right time. I had guests coming up to me the whole night saying how great our DJ was. The other cool thing about Eric is that he has all these fun extras like uplighting. I'm sure in some venues you may not need that, but in ours it really added to the ambiance of the space (Children's Museum of Pittsburgh Big Red Room). The success of a wedding I think hinges so much on a great DJ, and man, Eric is THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Shannon · Married on 06/29/2013

DJ Eric Schiemer is the BEST!  He really listened to what we wanted instead of making us buy a package that didn't suit our needs.  His experience and service rivals the higher-priced DJ's in the Pittsburgh area and guess what... he's better... so you're getting a bargain!  He has any type of music you could possibly want: Top 40, 80's, oldies, you name it.  Anything we requested, he found a way to make it happen.  Our whole theme was Old Hollywood so he gave us songs used in movies for our cocktail and dinner hours and movie soundtrack themes for our reception entrance songs.  Plus, my husband and I are big fans of Aerosmith and Metallica... not easy songs to dance to... but Eric whipped up a mashup of our two favorite bands that everyone could jam along to.  One of the things we liked best was the planning form on his website, which made setting up our entire day a piece of cake.  This was especially important since we live in Georgia and couldn't simply pop by to see him any time changes needed to be made.  He’s very responsive via phone and e-mail, as well, which makes planning the event a breeze. As an added bonus, Eric took candid photos of our wedding and sent us a DVD which included the photos and photo slideshow he put together for his website.  We were able to easily share that link with family and friends, just days after our wedding, which was a nice sneak peek while we waited for our actual wedding photos and video to be completed. Eric is the triple threat in the world of wedding entertainment: awesome DJ, awesome photographer, and awesome MC for the best night of your life!

Sent on 09/21/2013