Scherer's Jewelers Reviews

Scherer's Jewelers View more information

Chelsea Married on 11/10/2018
    We love everything about the Scherer’s! Great service, dependability, and quality jewelry!

Scherer's Jewelers's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Chelsea! So happy to help you and your husband with your wedding bands, too!
    Kayla Married on 06/03/2017
    My fiance purchased my beautiful engagement ring here and there was no question we wanted to get our bands here as well. They worked with us to find the perfect bands within our budget and we couldn't be happier. I love that we're remembered every time we go in and they also offer to clean my ring. We will continue to return to Scherer's for all of our jewelry needs in the future.
    Mari Married on 06/12/2015
    My husband and I had a great time picking out our wedding bands! They were so nice and helpful with everything. We weren't sure about what we wanted and they helped us pick out the perfect wedding bands and they turned out perfect!!
    Marissa Married on 09/30/2016
    Did a beautiful job with my engagement ring, worked with my Fiancé to customize it to his specifications. However, they took longer than promised to deliver the ring and were very overpriced for what he purchased. Also was assured he would be getting very nice good quality rubies, and once appraised elsewhere he was informed that they have very little to no value. In addition they do not offer any kind of service plan. Purchased our wedding bands elsewhere.

Scherer's Jewelers's reply:

M, despite some of your concerns in this review, we are glad to hear that you feel we did a beautiful custom job on your ring. With all custom orders, turn around can take a little longer than a stock ring order, and we apologize if the turnaround was longer than anticipated.
    You are correct in that we don’t market a “service plan” on our product. Everything we sell is carefully selected to ensure the highest quality in craftsmanship and design, and we always offer free cleaning and inspection of any jewelry.
    We would also like to mention that whoever appraised your ring is not correct in their evaluation and should be questioned.
    Lastly, we are sorry to hear that you went elsewhere for your wedding bands, but you are always welcome back to our store and we hope to see you again.