Scheer Entertainment Reviews

5 | Gaylord, MI

5 Reviews for Scheer Entertainment

Kora · Married on 05/26/2018

Chris did an awesome job with our wedding reception and ceremony. I was originally planning to do my music myself as I didn't like the idea of a traditional DJ but I'm really glad I ended up going with Chris. Having a professional took a lot of stress away. He worked with me to make sure I was 100% happy with all of the music choices and was quick to provide alternatives when a song/version of a song I wanted wasn't available. He was attentive the day of and flexible to make sure the timeline of the day went as planned. I highly recommend Scheer Entertainment for you wedding music needs!

Sent on 07/13/2018

shelby · Married on 09/20/2014

Chris and Angle from Scheer entertainment were great, and everything you're looking for when searching for a DJ.

They have many options in regards to time availability and an awesome set up for both ceremony and reception music. My husband's grandma came up to me about 4 times to tell me how great Chris was, and said "whoever made this play list, is really thinking". Everyone was dancing, for as long as the venue agreed too, which is what you want in your wedding. As a bride, you make a timeline, and hope to stick to it and Chris helped to the point where, I wasn't worried at all! Chris and Angle met with us prior, to better understand what we wanted, and did a fantastic job.

I would recommend Scheer entertainment to anyone looking to have a fun wedding full of organization (haha) and dancing!
    Thanks so much you two!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Veronica · Married on 06/28/2014

Chris did an awesome job! The dance floor was full all night!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

Kept the guests dancing

Chris was a great choice and kept our guests on the dance floor all night

Sent on 01/06/2019

Jonathon · Married on 06/30/2018

Chris made our wedding playlist exactly like we wanted. He was easy to communicate with from out-of-town and showed up at our party in complete control of the MC and DJ duties. Would recommend to anyone having a wedding in Northern Michigan. Loved the music!

Sent on 09/03/2018