Scepter Brides Flowers Reviews

24 | New Windsor, NY

24 Reviews for Scepter Brides Flowers

Angelica · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Awesome florist!

Gail was an absolute pleasure to deal with! She responded quickly to all my questions and was very flexible when COVID necessitated moving my venue at the last minute. She took everything in stride and met my expectations to the fullest! The bouquets, the centerpieces and the arch were spectacular! Would highly recommend Scepter Brides Flowers!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Ricki

Ricki Hollander · Getting married on 12/01/2020

Best florist!

Gail is receptive, communicative, flexible and a top-notch floral designer. She was able to take our vague ideas and turn them into a gorgeous wedding decor that all the guests, wedding party, family and most of all the bride and groom absolutely loved. They are still complimenting the flowers days after the event. I was wary about finding a florist online but Gail and her team exceeded all our expectations. They were truly wonderful!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Hannah Mesches · Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

When I emailed Gail about the kind of flowers I was looking for (with very little knowledge of flowers in general) she came back with the most beautiful ideas perfectly representing what I was looking for. And just for reference, I basically told her I was looking for something bohemian, eclectic, and colorful with plenty of texture. She gave me a detailed list of the types of flowers she'd use with "inspo" photos so I could basically picture the entire design in my head before seeing it in person! She was so detail oriented and easy to work with. On the day of she came to drop off and set up with plenty of time and was so nice. And the final product was mindblowing! The bouquets, ceremony arch, vases, decor, was all perfect. I'm so so happy I found her!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2019

Breath taking

I thought for sure flowers would be my least favorite thing to do. Gail was my favorite vendor to work with. She has great detail and very responsive. After months of planning, tears came to my eyes as she brought the finished flowers to me. Received so many complaints from our guests on the flowers.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Kaylynn

Kaylynn · Married on 10/27/2019

Gail is amazing!

Gail is one of the sweetest people I have met. She responded on time and was very accommodating to my requests/needs. I kept changing my mind on things and she worked really well with finding my needs. She was dedicated and detailed and selected the best flowers that fit my budget. 10/10 would reccommend!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/12/2019

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

I knew Gail's work from her doing my sister's wedding two years ago. I wasn't sure I wanted to incorporate flowers in my own wedding, but once I decided to, I knew she was the one to talk to. I am SO glad I did. Not only did she understand my vision from the start (Beauty and the Beast-esque), she worked with me on getting everything I wanted and within my budget. She explained everything to me that I had questions about, she went above and beyond to make sure everything I wanted was incorporated. Not only did I LOVE our centerpieces that she took the time to set up one by one, but the bouquets, my own, the matron and maid of honor's, and the bridesmaids... they were GORGEOUS. I got so many compliments on them, many stating they were the most beautiful bouquets they'd seen at a wedding before. None of them needed to last for more than a day, but they all did. Every single flower stayed alive and well for at least 7 days after the wedding. They were fresh, beautiful, radiant, and brought everything together. I can't say enough great things about Scepter Brides Flowers and working with Gail. I can't WAIT to get my photos back from the photographer and show all the flowers off on social media! Thank you so much, Scepter Brides Flowers and Gail for helping my vision become a reality in the most stunningly beautiful way!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

Magical Ceremony

Gail did an AMAZING job designing for our wedding. She put so much thought and detail into each of the pieces! We had a Beauty and the Beast themed wedding and the flowers made it all the more real to me!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Natalie Sacks · Married on 09/21/2019

Just the right flowers for us

I knew we wanted some flowers for our wedding to complete the overall look of our venue, but I know absolutely nothing about flowers, and I didn't want to spend a fortune on them. Scepter Brides Flowers was the perfect solution for us. I never even spoke to Gail directly, but she and my husband worked together to find the right flowers for us at the right price. She had great ideas when it came to altar flowers, bouquets, etc. but also listened to our ideas to make sure we had the right flowers for us without overselling us on anything we didn't need. And she made our dog the flower girl!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Aspasia

Aspasia · Married on 09/08/2019

Highly recommend !!!!!

Nothing but the best experience working with Gail. She takes the time to get it right and give you the most beautiful arrangements for my event. She had created the most extraordinary garland arrangement for my church columns, the guests were astounded. It took my breath away when I entered the church to see how magnificent it looked. If you want arrangements that differentiate themselves from the rest, I highly recommend you booking with Scepter Brides!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Scepter Brides Flowers's reply:

Aspasia,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure designing for you. I wish you much love and happiness in your
    beloved union.
  • nyyjsl

Jon Levitt · Married on 09/02/2019

Gail is gem!

Gail was such a pleasure to work with. She was extremely responsive and provided us many options that fit our style and budget. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Marc Gottlieb · Married on 09/01/2019

Five-star service at substantially discounted rates

Sceptre brides did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding. Gail was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the preliminary stages. On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect.
    Delivery was prompt, the flowers were fresh, and the arrangements were beautiful. Five-star service, and at a final price that was *substantially* lower than any of the competing outfits we interviewed.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Adienne

Adienne · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful work & excellent value!

Gail was fantastic to work with and did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. From day one she was very responsive and so helpful. I told her what I did and didn’t like and sent her pictures of what I was thinking. She went above and beyond what I even imagined!
    Everything was beautiful, from the bouquets to the boutonnières. I absolutely loved our table centerpieces and she created a beautiful arrangement for the arch outside.
    Prices are unbeatable, highly recommend Gail and scepter brides for your wedding! :)

Sent on 08/28/2019

Keri · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect!!!

Gail was an absolute angel. She was so responsive and easy to work with. I accidentally didn’t order enough boutineers, AND I didn’t update her on a few added tables, so when she got to the venue, things were missing, and she STILL pulled it off. I didn’t even know there was an issue until the next day!!!!! My flowers were gorgeous, and I could not have been happier. She was truly incredible.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 12/14/2018

Beautiful flowers! Gail is amazing

I am truly happy with how my flowers came out for my wedding. The bouquets were beautiful, the roses on the boutonniere’s were perfect – flawless. The corsages as well. Gail was such a pleasure to work with! She listened to every detail of how I wanted my bouquet, and my sisters and the rest of the girls and she executed them so perfectly. Gail is so easy to work with, and the value is unbeatable. I will definitely use her in the future for any other parties, functions, because I am so pleased with her work. She was on time with her delivery as she promised. She was always in communication with me. She is so sweet and does beautiful work. You will not be disappointed, the value, the time and effort, the delicate work… I can go on and on, I am so very pleased with how the flowers came out!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 08/23/2018

Gail did an amazing job making sure that all of the florals were what I had wanted for my wedding day and were beautiful! She was very prompt with her responses and was very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with Gail made the process of figuring out flowers so much easier than I had anticipated! I never really wanted flowers, but mom was adamant about having them! Gail helped with understanding and choosing the best types of flowers- since the only thing I knew was that I wanted a white, green, and black color scheme and succulents. She was able to get me a mock bouquet, because I was having a hard time envisioning the look of it! She was also able to be flexible and keep changing the bid as I was very indecisive with the whole process and work with me on costs.

Sent on 09/15/2018

SAM · Married on 07/14/2018

I would give Gail and Scepter Brides Flowers a 10 stars out of 5 if I could. Scepter Brides Flowers is based out of New York and my wedding was in Connecticut, so I only ever talked with Gail via email or phone conversation, but even then it felt like i have known her forever. Honestly, the only contribution I made was picking a color scheme and agreeing with the types of flowers I would like because I told Gail I was giving her “creative freedom” with how the centerpieces and bouquet were designed and my husband and I were AMAZED at how gorgeous everything turned out. I kept my bouquet, and have been holding it the whole day after the wedding because I love it that much. My family walked away with such quality centerpieces (we did 5 small centerpieces and 5 tall ones) and it turned out beautifully. I was hopeful that things would turn out great, but I am truly blown away at how fantastic it ended up being. It was a pleasure having her as a vendor, and I can not recommend this florist enough.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Chawntae · Married on 04/07/2018

Gail was amazing with everything, especially it being almost last minute. My advice is to send her pictures of what you like and the look you're goingbfor.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Diana · Married on 11/17/2017

I want to shout from the roof tops how amazing Gail was!! My wedding was a fairy tale and it wouldn’t have been this way without her! She was so sweet and wonderful to work with and she has such talent. She should be your florist. Period!!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Teryl · Married on 07/28/2017

I highly recommend Scepter Brides Flowers for anyone who needs a florist in the Hudson Valley. I won the lotto when Gail reached out on thumbtack. She worked within my budget to make my vision a reality- and I didn't make it super easy, being that I know very little about flowers. She was quick to respond to texts and emails, and personally made sure that our day was perfect! And she provided a military discount!! Amazing. We received so many compliments for our flowers.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Naomi · Married on 05/20/2017

Gail was an AMAZING person to work with. Her knowledge and skill with flowers is outstanding, she was able to use my general descriptions to focus in on the bouquet of my dreams. Great person, always a pleasure to talk to, and she really loves what she does. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Gail was extremely nice and accommodating. We don't live in the area, so all of our communication was our communication was via phone or email. She was helpful and contributed a lot of great suggestions, when I wasn't sure what I wanted. We only saw the bouquets and arrangements on the day of the wedding and she did an amazing job!!!! Everyone was impressed by her work and her pleasant demeanor. Thank you again for doing such a great job!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Darrian · Married on 05/29/2018

We loved working with you and are still getting compliments about the flowers!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Nikki · Married on 08/17/2019

Flower Wall Perfection

I worked woth Gail to create a shlrose flower wall for my sisters wedding as a gift. The quality was absolutely amazing the final product was stunning and our guests raved about it. It was easily moved to use during the ceremony as well as a back drop for the headtable. Each interaction was timely and professional!

Sent on 11/06/2019