Scepter Brides Flowers Reviews

Scepter Brides Flowers 6
Scepter Brides Flowers 7
  • Adienne

Adienne · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful work & excellent value!

Gail was fantastic to work with and did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. From day one she was very responsive and so helpful. I told her what I did and didn’t like and sent her pictures of what I was thinking. She went above and beyond what I even imagined!
    Everything was beautiful, from the bouquets to the boutonnières. I absolutely loved our table centerpieces and she created a beautiful arrangement for the arch outside.
    Prices are unbeatable, highly recommend Gail and scepter brides for your wedding! :)

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Scepter Brides Flowers 14
    Scepter Brides Flowers 15

Keri · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect!!!

Gail was an absolute angel. She was so responsive and easy to work with. I accidentally didn’t order enough boutineers, AND I didn’t update her on a few added tables, so when she got to the venue, things were missing, and she STILL pulled it off. I didn’t even know there was an issue until the next day!!!!! My flowers were gorgeous, and I could not have been happier. She was truly incredible.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 12/14/2018

Beautiful flowers! Gail is amazing

I am truly happy with how my flowers came out for my wedding. The bouquets were beautiful, the roses on the boutonniere’s were perfect – flawless. The corsages as well. Gail was such a pleasure to work with! She listened to every detail of how I wanted my bouquet, and my sisters and the rest of the girls and she executed them so perfectly. Gail is so easy to work with, and the value is unbeatable. I will definitely use her in the future for any other parties, functions, because I am so pleased with her work. She was on time with her delivery as she promised. She was always in communication with me. She is so sweet and does beautiful work. You will not be disappointed, the value, the time and effort, the delicate work… I can go on and on, I am so very pleased with how the flowers came out!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Scepter Brides Flowers 16

Jacqueline · Married on 08/23/2018

Gail did an amazing job making sure that all of the florals were what I had wanted for my wedding day and were beautiful! She was very prompt with her responses and was very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with Gail made the process of figuring out flowers so much easier than I had anticipated! I never really wanted flowers, but mom was adamant about having them! Gail helped with understanding and choosing the best types of flowers- since the only thing I knew was that I wanted a white, green, and black color scheme and succulents. She was able to get me a mock bouquet, because I was having a hard time envisioning the look of it! She was also able to be flexible and keep changing the bid as I was very indecisive with the whole process and work with me on costs.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Scepter Brides Flowers 17
    Scepter Brides Flowers 18
    Scepter Brides Flowers 19
    Scepter Brides Flowers 20
    Scepter Brides Flowers 21
    Scepter Brides Flowers 22

Chawntae · Married on 04/07/2018

Gail was amazing with everything, especially it being almost last minute. My advice is to send her pictures of what you like and the look you're goingbfor.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Diana · Married on 11/17/2017

I want to shout from the roof tops how amazing Gail was!! My wedding was a fairy tale and it wouldn’t have been this way without her! She was so sweet and wonderful to work with and she has such talent. She should be your florist. Period!!!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Scepter Brides Flowers 28
    Scepter Brides Flowers 29
    Scepter Brides Flowers 30

Teryl · Married on 07/28/2017

I highly recommend Scepter Brides Flowers for anyone who needs a florist in the Hudson Valley. I won the lotto when Gail reached out on thumbtack. She worked within my budget to make my vision a reality- and I didn't make it super easy, being that I know very little about flowers. She was quick to respond to texts and emails, and personally made sure that our day was perfect! And she provided a military discount!! Amazing. We received so many compliments for our flowers.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Naomi · Married on 05/20/2017

Gail was an AMAZING person to work with. Her knowledge and skill with flowers is outstanding, she was able to use my general descriptions to focus in on the bouquet of my dreams. Great person, always a pleasure to talk to, and she really loves what she does. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Gail was extremely nice and accommodating. We don't live in the area, so all of our communication was our communication was via phone or email. She was helpful and contributed a lot of great suggestions, when I wasn't sure what I wanted. We only saw the bouquets and arrangements on the day of the wedding and she did an amazing job!!!! Everyone was impressed by her work and her pleasant demeanor. Thank you again for doing such a great job!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Darrian · Married on 05/29/2018

We loved working with you and are still getting compliments about the flowers!!

Sent on 06/20/2018