Scenic Studios Reviews

5 | Muskegon, MI

5 Reviews for Scenic Studios

Andrea · Married on 08/14/2010

Greg was very flexible and was able to accommodate me with any needs that I had. He was professional and went above and beyond what he needed to do!!

Sent on 01/29/2011

Brandy · Married on 07/17/2010

The photographer did a fantastic job and I really enjoyed the results! Definitely feel like I can relive my wedding just by looking at my pictures! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of photographer :)

Sent on 01/22/2011

Martine · Married on 06/06/2010

Everything I wanted in a photographer...... very fun and easy to work with as well! I am so happy with how the pictures turned out, just perfect!

Sent on 01/19/2011

Jennie · Married on 05/28/2010

I was very happy with Scenic Studios!!! Greg took his time to get every shot and brought two people with him, he helped us all stay on time and the day run smoothly! He was flexible, went to three locations with no added fees, and included traditional and journalistic photos. Many of our guests cmmented on how hard our photographer worked!! I would highly recommend him to a friend!!!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2007

Scenic Studios was by far the best place to go for photography in Muskegon. Greg is very professional, and his photos are GORGEOUS!! I would not have had any other photographer take my wedding photos.. or any other important photos for that matter! He was very flexible with us, kept in contact, was not pushy at all, and definitely knew what he was doing! I would HIGHLY reccomend Scenic Studios!

Sent on 11/09/2007