1545 Reviews for SCE Event Group

Sound/PA System (113)
Photobooth (88)
Liability Insurance (50)
Flat Screen (44)

SCE was absolutely amazing for our wedding. We chose them because we had seen Jeff Scott Gould at my brother’s wedding and had the best time ever. The whole night, Jeff played to the crowd and kept everyone dancing. We never had to tell him to change anything and he totally got our style. Our wedding was a blast thanks to SCE and the whole crew!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

I cannot express how amazing SCE is. I have people getting married this year and keep asking me who my DJ was because they want to hire SCE for their wedding. Tony Tee Neto is the absolute best and there are no words to express how happy I was that I hired him and his team. I had them do my ceremony and for each part of the processional there was a specific song I wanted, I didn't want the same song to play over and over. Tony made sure that all the songs transitioned well at the exact time certain people went down the aisle. I had my flower girls and ring bearer walk down to Tale as Old as Time by Beauty and the beast and he planned the music perfectly for when it was their turn to walk. I also had them bring in a saxophone and I cannot tell you how many compliments I received. There was one song I wanted to walk into for introductions "Jubel" and Tony and the saxophone player nailed it. I received so many compliments and inquires on who I used. I cant thank SCE enough for everything that they have done for me. Tony & SCE, there is no one better than you in the game. They will not disappoint THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Profile Picture bryanna, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

My Husband and I just got married yesterday at Addison Park and we used SCE for our DJ, Photobooth and lighting services. We had Tony Tee Neto as our DJ who was absolutely fantastic and full of energy. All of our guests loved the music that he played and his extreme amount of energy. From the first time we had contacted SCE about setting up a meeting for our upcoming wedding, they had been more than accommodating especially with our difficult work schedules and neither living or working near their offices. From the first time we met Tony, we knew that he was the perfect person for our wedding and exactly the person we were looking for. Throughout the entire wedding planning process he was always extremely helpful, responsive and accommodating. He made our entire wedding go extremely smoothly and made sure that all of our guests had the time of their lives. I was concerned about having a daytime wedding but he managed to get everyone to dance the night away. We cannot thank Tony and SCE enough for making our wedding such a special and unforgettable event. My friends and family also had a blast with the photobooth and my husband and I had so much fun looking through the photo album that they made for us with all of the guest's pictures from the photobooth and their messages to us. It's such a nice album for us to remember all of our friends and family who were able to celebrate with us on the most perfect and magical night of our lives. Thank you Tony and SCE for making our wedding the best day/night of our lives!

Profile Picture Connie, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, MC

I knew from the beginning that I wanted SCE for my wedding. When meeting Jeff I knew my husband and I had found the perfect match for us. He is so outgoing and fun, that he made the initial meeting easy and made us look forward to the wedding even more. The day of the wedding he brought so much energy and laughs and ease to the day it helped make it that much more memorable. The songs he played, the interactions with our guests, his super attention to details and professionalism is something that I have never seen in any other DJ or company like Jeff and SCE. Choosing them was by far one of the best decisions I made for my wedding and would recommend them to everyone. All of my guests just keep telling me how much fun they had at my wedding and in large part of that is because of Jeff. I could never thank him enough for helping my day be the best of my life. They are by far the best in the business.

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

As a corporate event planner, I went into my wedding fully aware of how crucial the entertainment is at an event is. After realizing a band wouldn't fit my smaller venue with the max amount of guests, I decided on a DJ and now I am SO PUMPED that I did. I found SCE by asking my photographer who the best DJ was that she's ever heard at a wedding (and she's been doing them for YEARS up and down the jersey shore so she's heard A LOT!). She immediately recommended SCE hands down and after looking through reviews and one phone call later I landed on Tony. The best decision! Tony was super laidback and made the whole process easy on us. I wanted people on the dance floor the whole time, even before dinner, and he worked it so well. He communicated with all of my vendors, and even my dad!, so this type A planner bride didn't even have to lift a finger. I never wanted the night to end. I didn't give many songs or guidance to Tony as I knew he wouldn't need much, and I was totally right. He even read my mind with a throwback 90's boy band set at the end. We did the voiceovers during our parent dances and everyone could not stop saying how that was the coolest thing they've ever heard and that they're definitely going to do that at their weddings! My wedding was 4 days ago and my feet still hurt from the amount of dancing we did. Thank you SCE and Tony Tee for breaking the norm as an entertainment company and throwing the best possible parties around. YOU KILLED IT!

Profile Picture Tricia, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony and everyone at SCE were so amazing throughout the whole planning process and the day of my wedding! We worked with Tony and he was absolutely AMAZINGGG the whole night! He is so personable, friendly and always eased my nerves whenever I started worrying about any details. We trusted him and his suggestions and the room was lit up beautifully the whole night! He handled our ceremony and cocktail hour music beautifully, and had ALL of our guests up on the dance floor BEFORE dinner! We received so many compliments the whole night not just on the music but also just about him (they loved him as much as we did!). We can't say enough good things about Tony, SCE and his whole crew! They made for an unforgettable night and we are truly so grateful and happy we booked them for our wedding! You will not be disappointed if you book SCE; they are professional, fun and innovative! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Profile Picture Kamille, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We used SCE and Nick Spinelli for our wedding recently. We have had many of our guests reach out to us since to tell us how awesome the music and energy was! If you’re looking for a professional, funny, easy to work with DJ who is going to keep your guests on the dance floor. All. Night. Long. Look no further!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, MC

When I won a coupon at a bridal show, I felt obligated to go with that company, I was hesitant, but by now husband wanted to meet with the dj. When we met with Nick, we knew instantly that we wanted him to be apart of our wedding. As the wedding got closer, the owner of that company emailed me and essentially told us to choose someone else as a dj because Nick had gone to SCE (even though Nick was finishing his prior obligations with the previous company). Needless to say, we were not happy. We signed our contract with them because we wanted Nick! Being the great guy that he is, Nick got in contact with me right away and we figured all of the details out. We knew that we had to do whatever it took to make sure Nick was still our dj. And let me tell you, choosing him was one of the BEST decisions we’ve made. The dance floor was full all night!! Everyone absolutely loved him! His energy, his friendliness, and his ability to keep the party going was just what we wanted for our wedding. I can’t thank him enough for coming to our rescue when another company screwed us over, all while keeping his professionalism and keeping me calm! I HIGHLY recommend SCE Event Group for your wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had SCE event group at our wedding and they were AMAZING !!!! Jason and his crew were exceptional. Both us and our guests had a blast ! The music was great and the vibe of our party was exactly what we wanted. Jason and his crew knew how to play the music to have the guests up and dancing from the first song all night long. We can’t say enough about everyone, even from the beginning working with Brianne and the rest of the SCE crew. It was so easy to communicate with them and they helped us with anything we needed. They are amazing and will never disappoint !!!

Profile Picture John, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I got married 2 weeks ago and I used SCE's service for my dj, photo booth and a custom go pro. Everything turned out great. I had Nick Spinelli as my dj, he's very personable, easy to work with and responsive. He read my crowd very well and had the dance floor full all night. We jumped right into party mode and guests were performing soul train style line dances before dinner was even served! Everyone was super impressed and happy with the music and had a great time with the photo booth. I highly recommend Nick and the SCE team!

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/28/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, MC

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Jason from SCE. He was very personable and made us feel comfortable. He had worked with us on so many levels to make our day just perfect. We have received so many compliments on how amazing our dj was and Jason literally kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. We did the dancing on the clouds and the indoor sparklers which surprised a lot of our guests because it was something they’ve never seen before. The day was completely magical thanks to SCE and I am so glad we chose them for our special day. I would highly recommend SCE to everyone!! They are the BEST!

Profile Picture Corissa, 4/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Christian at SCE did a phenomenal job for our wedding in April 2018! We chose Christian because of his energetic personality and ease of understanding what we wanted (without us having clear ideas!). We met with him a few times before the event and he was able to guide us through all the details and made us feel like he's known us for years! The day of he was on time and brought high quality equipment so our outdoor ceremony on the water could be heard clearly through the microphones and the music he selected set an elegant tone. At the reception he was able to keep everyone on the dance floor ALL night and kept the party going seamlessly through all the big moments. We especially loved that he MC'd as needed and let the music carry the party. We would recommend Christian to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, MC

Paul Knox= AMAZING. He did a fantastic job! He played a little of everything. I don't think the dance floor was ever empty! I would recommend him to anyone! I'm now trying to find a excuse to hire him again!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeff Scott Gould is absolutely flawless. Jeff and his team executed everything without one hiccup, and their personalities fit perfect with our group. I don't think I left the dance floor once. I didn't want the night to end at all. There was constant contact with us the entire time and at the end of the night they even had some pictures for us!! If you want someone that will keep your feet moving and your guests wanting more then you need Jeff on your side.

Profile Picture melissa, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

SCE was such a great entertainment company to work with. From online planning and using the portal to pick songs to day of, they were very attentive and hands on. Our guests could not stop remarking how good the music was at our wedding. Jeff and the crew at SCE are true professionals who won’t disappoint!

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough wonderful things about SCE!!!! Paul Knox was our DJ for our wedding two weeks ago and we still cannot get over what an AMAZING job he and his team did!! the dance floor was PACKED all night, all of our guests were having a blast and we could not have asked for anything more!! we opted to include some enhancements including intelligent lighting, a custom monogram, media screens, and the indoor sparklers! They seriously added that WOW factor we were looking for. Watching our first dance will forever take my breathe away. I wish that we could have a wedding every weekend so that we could party with SCE! THANK YOU will never be enough, Paul Knox and SCE made our wedding a night we will never forget!

Profile Picture Cassondra , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booking Nick with SCE was the best decision we made for our wedding!! He was so incredibly personable and professional through the whole process. The music choices were fantastic, and it was apparent he and his partner, Seth, had prepared very well for the event. Everything went off without a hitch (garter toss, cake cutting, speeches, first dances etc.). I can't say enough positive things about the music, he knew how to get people out on the dance floor! We could not be happier, Nick made out wedding an absolute blast!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SCE Event Group was one of the best choices we made for our wedding!! Jeff was so easy to work with and did such an amazing job!! Only the week before our wedding my husband and his mom decided they wanted to do a custom-edit dance, and Jeff was so accommodating and nailed the mix perfectly! Our dance floor was full the entire night! Brianne was also so amazing throughout all of our wedding planning! Any questions we had she had an answer, and she was so quick and responsive. We could not be happier with Jeff, Brianne and the entire SCE Event Group!

Profile Picture Krista, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SCE deejay-ed our wedding a month ago, and they were great! We worked specifically with Tony Tee Neto. He has a great personality, made us feel calm and relaxed about everything, and kept our reception on point and fun. During the planning stages, Tony and Brianne were easy to work with. I had messed up an appointment time, and they went out of their way to adjust and meet with us when Tony wasn't scheduled to be at the office. We really appreciated him going out of his way to be so accommodating. I highly recommend SCE!

Profile Picture Susan, 4/8/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Tony was absolutely incredible! He listened to everything we wanted and had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. We cannot thank Tony enough for putting together an amazing set. He was friendly, personable and super attentive to our needs. We would absolutely recommend Tony/SCE our friends and family. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 4/7/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture Rebekah, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Where do I even begin? My husband and I can not even express how amazed we both were by the commitment to making our special day flawless. From start to finish Jason and the SCE crew were right there helping us pick out the perfect music, making sure our entire expierence was stress free all while keeping a packed dance floor the entire night. Tony helped me record my voice over for my father daughter dance. He defiantly made what I thought was going to be an awkward situation, comfortable and actually fun. We met with Jason and talked for awhile about what we were looking for in a DJ and our over all expierence. He really payed such close attention to detail and exceeded all of our expectations. The entire night of the wedding Jason read our guests and kept choosing songs that had everyone dancing the night away. Choosing Jason and the SCE crew for our wedding was the best decision!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason and the entire SCE staff are simply the best! There is nothing they can't do and the dance floor was packed all night! Trust me, you cannot go wrong with SCE. Thank you guys so much for making the party!

Profile Picture merelin, 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Where to start? SCE was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. We originally hired Nick S. through his previous company but when he was hired over to SCE we didn’t want to have our wedding day without him. Nick and Brianne made the transition over to SCE flawless and simple which put all of our concerns at ease. We had Nick, the photo booth, two monograms, the up lighting and the intelligent light design with two towers. EVERYTHING was incredible. When we walked in and saw the already beautiful ballroom transformed into the picture perfect palace… it was beyond what we could have ever imagined. Nick was so thorough with us when it came to our must haves and flowed through requests all night seamlessly. His energy and charisma cannot be matched. Most people have anniversary parties or vow renewals later in life but we already want to celebrate with DJ Nick Spinelli again as soon as possible. If you’re in search of a very reasonably priced company who provides you with unmatched customer service and the BEST entertainment and event design equipment you need to hire SCE. Thank you to everyone behind the scenes. Thank you to Jason Jani for your vision of SCE, to Brianne for always answering our questions and especially to Nick for giving us the best time we could have wished for on our special day!

Profile Picture Robert, 3/31/18, 1 Review