1608 Reviews for SCE Event Group

Sound/PA System (124)
Photobooth (98)
Liability Insurance (57)
Flat Screen (47)

We got married in March and Paul Knox rocked our wedding!! People were up and dancing ALL night (including myself). He played everything we wanted and added some of his own personal touches which were awesome!! Would highly recommend Paul Knox and the SCE crew!! Thanks guys!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/8/19, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had picked Nick to be our DJ for our event for this coming February, we haven’t even had our wedding yet and we already know he’s going to kill it! He is so on top of everything, fills you up with information with everything you need to know, and makes sure you 100% get everything YOU want. My first meeting with him I felt like I knew him for years, super comfortable to be around and easy to talk to, exactly what you want for someone who is pretty much running the show of your day! We also had the option to start our play list as soon as we booked, as well as adding or taking things off we decide to use or not use, this is keeping us so stress free until the wedding because we know we will have everything the way we want for ourselves, the wedding party, and our guests. Whenever we change something, the contract is updated immediately and kept on your profile that you can access. I could go on and on about why we are happy we came across the company, but I’ll leave the rest up to you! This company is not pushy, nor do they “make” you pick anything you don’t want. Everything this company offers is so unique and so in the future to keep your guests entertained. So beyond excited to be working with SCE and Nick, and will be referring them to anyone I know that has any type of event coming up. Don’t regret not being the one i use them!

Profile Picture Maria, 2/22/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We just got married 8/11/18 and used SCE for our DJ and Photobooth. They were such an easy company to work with and totally worth every penny! Christian, our DJ, went above and beyond to make our wedding the best party yet. He listened to all our requests and was able to keep our guests hyped with an awesome playlist. I can’t thank him and SCE enough for making our night the perfect celebration for our wedding! Two days later, compliments of our music and dancing are pouring in from our friends and family. Thank you Christian and SCE!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can’t thank Paul Knox enough for making our wedding day picture perfect! From the day we met, I knew he was the best fit for us. He was outgoing, funny, kind, and had the most amazing positive energy! He knew we wanted to keep the dance floor filled all night long and he certainly did just that!!! Everyone at my wedding said they had the absolute best time and it truly was perfection! I had full confidence the day would be great and Paul exceeded my expectations! From the beautiful ceremony music, to the cocktail hour, to the epic party, the photo booth, lighting, monogram, smoke-it was truly AMAZING! John and I would recommend Paul and SCE to anyone looking! It’ll be the best decision you can make! Thank you again from the bottom of our heart! Meg & John 8.10.18

Profile Picture Megan, 8/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Thank you Paul, Chris, and Jon and the rest of SCE team. You guys exceeded our expectations and we couldn’t thank you enough for everything you guys did for us. The company has showed us great support throughout the entire process. Giving a 5/5 isn’t enough to show how great it was!

Profile Picture James, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason and the SCE crew were amazing! It was an extremely easy and smooth process both before and during the wedding. Meeting with Jason to plan out the reception was very helpful, and he genuinely seemed to care about getting to know us and our tastes, personalities, and story.

It ended up being the best party we’ve ever been to...the dance floor was packed the entire night! Anyone planning a wedding or major event should definitely book SCE Event Group.

Profile Picture Mikey, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC

To say that SCE Event Group and Jeff Scott Gould were a huge part of making our wedding this past Friday perfect is an understatement. Jeff was extremely attentive throughout the wedding process and helped pick out the perfect music for our ceremony when we were at a complete loss for ideas. At our reception, Jeff was extremely attentive to both our guests and my husband and I. He checked in to make sure that we were happy with everything and played music that kept everyone up and dancing the whole entire night. The dance floor was never empty and even guests of ours that don't get up at weddings to dance were up and dancing with us! An exciting and party atmosphere where everyone would be up and dancing was exactly what I wanted for our wedding and it was exactly what we got! From the ceremony music, to the introductions, dancing with everyone and the last song played, there was not one moment that I could say was less than perfect! We also booked the photo mirror booth through SCE which was a huge hit with everyone and always had someone at taking pictures! All of the office staff was extremely helpful, from making appointments to answering our questions via email or phone, to perfecting our photo print outs with our wedding monogram and making sure that we were happy with the photo props as well which are top of the line! All of our guests cannot stop raving about the music at our wedding and have all said that it was the best music they have ever heard at a wedding! I wish we could re-live our wedding again so that we could party with Jeff all over again!

Profile Picture kristen, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

My wedding was last weekend and our DJ was Nick Spinelli - he was AMAZING! Everything from our first conversation to organizing the event. He was patient and helpful and did an amazing job of keeping our guests dancing ALL night! I honestly can not thank him and SCE enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SCE was amazing for our wedding! Christian got everyone on the dance floor and partying all night! His energy was wonderful. Also, the setup was so cool from the screen, to the dj table, to the photobooth. Seriously, just book SCE!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

The best of the best! We didn’t want the night to end!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The entire process was perfect! You have as much or as little control over your event as you would like. We wanted Jason to do his thing and have fun with the night and everyone loved it! He got people dancing we never thought in a million years would! We couldn't be happier with SCE and will recommend them for any of our friends getting married in the future! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kyle, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

Profile Picture Kyle, 7/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We absolutely loved working with SCE Event Group and specifically, Tony Tee Neto. He made the wedding process extremely easy and stress free. We left every meeting we had with him feeling relaxed and excited as he said things like “Don’t worry about it, I’ve got you guys. You don’t even need to add it to your list.” He stayed true to those promises and put on a flawless wedding party. His music sets were AMAZING and he had the entire room up and dancing the entire night. Tony had control over the room the entire night and had everyone’s attention on the bride and groom. He is fun, exciting, and energetic and loves what he does. Check out his instagram for proof! The lighting package was totally worth it. The intelligent lighting worked with the music and it was almost as if we were at a concert. We also recommend the photo booth which allowed friends/family to take fun pictures as well as share them with us by creating a sign-in book with a second copy of the pictures.
Lastly, Tony was great with special requests. We had a few performances that needed microphones and equipment and he did a great job organizing our needs. We highly recommend Tony Tee and SCE Event Group!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony at SCE did an amazing job with my wedding. He was professional, experienced and responsive to all of my questions and concerns in planning my event. The highlight of my night was a very special custom audio dance I shared with my father. It was something all my guests have never heard of before but more importantly it was unique and heart felt. I was recommended SCE by my in-laws who booked Tony for their wedding. I am extremely satisfied with my decision to book SCE and will continue to recommend them to any upcoming brides/grooms!

Profile Picture Marie, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There are no words that we can write that can explain how amazing and incredible Jason Jani and his entire SCE event team. SCE event was the first DJ company we met with when planning our wedding. As soon as we left the meeting with Jason, we knew that we did not need to look any further. Immediately we booked him and not only was that the easiest decision we made but one of the best ones we made for our wedding. Jason and his entire team did everything in their power to make sure our wedding was perfect. From Bri and Steph who helped coordinate and set everything up prior to the big day, to Jason who walked us through the entire night with a huge smile on his face. Anything we requested was never a problem or an issue. Everyone was always helpful and responsive. We cannot thank Jason and his team enough. They superseded our expectations on every level. Our dance floor was packed all night and we have gotten tons of compliments since our wedding. If you are looking for a DJ and you are lucky enough to hire Jason, then we say look no further, you have found the best of the best.
Love Josephine & Joe

Profile Picture Josephine , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason was our DJ at our wedding this July, and we are BEYOND happy with everything he and his team did for us. We walked down the aisle to November Rain with Jason's help, he created a perfect custom introduction for my husband and me at our request, and curated our reception music in a way that kept the party going all night. If there were lulls, he knew exactly what to do to get everyone dancing again. My guests commented on how awesome Jason was more than they talked about any other part of our wedding. We also used SCE for our mirror photo booth which was a huge hit -- we have almost 200 photos from our guests posing together. Our wedding was excellent, and so much of its success was due to Jason and his team. He met with us several times, heard what we were looking for, and delivered beyond our expectations. Thank you Jason, sincerely!

Profile Picture che, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

PERFECT! SCE Event Group was amazing! We had our wedding at the Grand Hotel in Cape May, NJ. My husband and I actually live in Maryland, but the entire staff made the planning and logistics for our wedding so easy! Our DJ was Bobby LaFauci, and he did an amazing job! He was always available for us, if we had any questions or concerns. From emails, texts Facetime conversations, even meeting for coffee in a snowstorm, we were always in contact.

We found out about SCE Event Group, by googling "Wedding at the Grand Hotel Cape May", and came across a video of a couple that previously had a wedding there. We watched the video, and were like, "We want that!"

The lighting was beautiful, the music was on point. Our dance floor was packed from the beginning to the end of our reception. If you need any proof, please watch a short video of our reception they created for us below:

We seriously can not thank Bobby, and SCE Event Group enough! Our wedding day was perfect! From what we were envisioning our wedding would be like, it turned out to be exactly that! If you have any doubts on deciding if you should book them for your event or wedding, I would book now before someone else does. I promise you, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture James, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

When your guests remember a wedding they remember the food, and THE MUSIC! Christian and the crew from SCE Event Group absolutely gave us and our guests the time of our lives. From the beginning when meeting with Christian, me and my wife knew that we were in good hands. He made us feel important, asked us what we wanted and didn't want, and to be honest we were so thrilled and trusted Christian we knew he would kill it! He had the dance floor in the palm of his hands, and family and friends that arent big dancers were the biggest dancers that night! We are so thankful for the greatest DJ, MC and music a wedding could ask for. A perfect 5 out of 5 from the Harrison's! Thank you again Christian and SCE Event Group!!

Profile Picture Jon, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Paul knocked it out of the park with our wedding on July 7th at Rock Island Lake Club! Our dance floor was packed all night and the range of music was beyond perfect! We have received so many compliments from our guests about the DJ. For anyone on the fence about booking, SCE is the way to go!! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Oliver, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

If more professionals were as passionate and dedicated to what they do as Jason Jani is- wedding planning would be much less stressful! Jason Jani CARES so much about what he does, and he cares so much about making the wedding day perfect for the brides and grooms he works with. That was apparent to us from the first time we met him and why it made it so easy to make the decision to book him. My dad gave us a hard time before the wedding ... questioning why we wouldn’t book a band etc etc ... and one of the first things he said to me the day after the wedding was “NOW I UNDERSTAND why you picked this DJ. People didn’t sit sit down! Did he even get a break??” Saying EVERYONE was up all night dancing is not an exaggeration —-
from our party animal friends (who joke that the end of our wedding night turned into DJais happy hour)... to all of our parents... cousins... my 90 year old great aunt... to another Aunt who is battling stage 4 cancer —- Jason puts on a party that appeals to all your attendees and he works tirelessly to ensure everyone is engaged. From the lighting, to Co2 blasters, to indoor fireworks and of course the amazing music - Jason created an unbelievably incredible and fun wedding day for us. People really do forget about all the little things, but they never forget the fun they had on your big day.

Profile Picture sara, 7/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SCE is the best event group and if you want the best you need to contact them today! I learned of SCE when I attended my cousin’s wedding at the Liberty House in July of 2015. Jason Jani kept everyone dancing and smiling the whole night ! I don’t remember ever leaving the dance floor so I knew then when it was my turn that I was booking them for my wedding.
Fast forward to November 2017, Adam and I quickly locked down our date and reached out to SCE immediately ! We linked up with Tony Tee Neto who’s energy in our initial meeting had us sold!! He promised an amazing party and he delivered. He set us up with a communication platform so we could provide all the information he needed to run our wedding seamlessly! We had a finalizing meeting via FaceTime to tie up all loose ends two weeks before our wedding. This was awesome because we live in Morristown and they are in Long Branch so it was one less trip to drive down that way.
The wedding day Tony Tee supplied us with elegant music for our ceremony and party rocking music for our reception. His energy was on point. He delivered a packed dance floor and all our guests were smiling! Could you ask for anything more?!
SCE also provided our mirror photo booth. I originally wasn’t going to do a photo booth but this was so unique that I had to have it. Our guests were impressed by and had an awesome time taking photos with fun props!
We HIGHLY recommend SCE and Tony Tee Neto for your next event! Can’t wait to party with SCE again soon !
Your biggest fans,
Adam & Nicole

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

From the minute I connected with Brianne in the office at SCE, I knew I made the right decision!! As someone who is a bit Type A and planner-obsessed, Brianne, Tony our fabulous DJ, and all the staff at SCE were attentive, available, supportive, professional and reassuring for the biggest day of our lives. We love love love Tony and had the best time with him at the wedding and loved working with SCE! We utilized Tony for our ceremony and reception, and I never had to worry about timing or anything of the sort. He made sure our day went perfectly and truly helped guide the night so nothing was missed. Thank you so much!!! - Lauren and Mark Sciorra

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Choosing SCE for our wedding was the best decision! SCE was easy to work with and made us feel comfortable knowing they would make our night special. Jeff worked with all of our requests and did a great job getting every one on the dance floor. We had a blast dancing the night away.

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Tony made our wedding a huge success! He made choosing SCE an incredibly easy decision for us. He was nothing short of amazing throughout our entire wedding journey from planning to reception. He had our best interests in mind at all times with his professionalism and expertise with all-things music. Tony had us constantly feeling comfortable that our entire wedding was in his hands.Our guests were dancing all night long and still talk about how much fun they had. Music is such a big part of our lives and Tony lived up to all of our expectations and more. Thank you for making our wedding the most memorable night of our lives!

-Nick & Nicole