1497 Reviews for SCE Event Group

Sound/PA System (105)
Photobooth (81)
Liability Insurance (44)
Flat Screen (42)

I cannot express how amazing SCE is. I have people getting married this year and keep asking me who my DJ was because they want to hire SCE for their wedding. Tony Tee Neto is the absolute best and there are no words to express how happy I was that I hired him and his team. I had them do my ceremony and for each part of the processional there was a specific song I wanted, I didn't want the same song to play over and over. Tony made sure that all the songs transitioned well at the exact time certain people went down the aisle. I had my flower girls and ring bearer walk down to Tale as Old as Time by Beauty and the beast and he planned the music perfectly for when it was their turn to walk. I also had them bring in a saxophone and I cannot tell you how many compliments I received. There was one song I wanted to walk into for introductions "Jubel" and Tony and the saxophone player nailed it. I received so many compliments and inquires on who I used. I cant thank SCE enough for everything that they have done for me. Tony & SCE, there is no one better than you in the game. They will not disappoint THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Profile Picture bryanna, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

I have used Paul Knox from SCE event group for many years for my son's elementary school fundraiser. He is the best in the business. He gets all of our parents on to the dance floor using all his energy & fun loving personality. He's fabulous & I highly recommend him for any kind of parties especially weddings as he has done many in my family.

Profile Picture Denise, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Highly recommend SCE (Especially Christian!). My husband and I just got married on January 27, 2018 and Christian was our DJ. SCE is attentive to your needs, listens to what you want, they want to do whatever it takes to make your special day as perfect as it can be, and the list goes on! Thanks again for all of your help and making our day so awesome and fun!

Profile Picture Tonya, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

The music is of course a critical part of making any celebration great - but so is the personality and energy of the actual DJ. Jeff was incredible, getting people dancing and reading the room beautifully, switching to slower options at just the right times. One of the most interesting and impressive aspects of SCE is their specific discussion with you around the desired level of DJ involvement - do you want him/her to be very vocal, talking regularly to the crowd? Or would you prefer s/he just plays music? We met with a few entertainment groups and SCE was literally the only one to have this important conversation. And, at our wedding, Jeff followed the approach we agreed-to. We cannot say enough great things about SCE - highly, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Christian was referred to us from a family friend and we are absolutely thrilled we chose him for our wedding day. From the start, Christian displayed true professionalism, genuine interest, enthusiasm and listened to our vision. Our guests were dancing throughout the entire event- even those who rarely dance and several people on the dance floor during dinner! He seamlessly drove the night while keeping things fun and laid back. We would refer Christian to anyone looking for a DJ who truly listens and executes the PERFECT party. Thank you Christian for making the most special day of our life truly spectacular.

Profile Picture Nichole, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason Jani loves what he does and it’s evident in his work. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. My guest absolutely loved his work and entertainment. He listened to our ideas and added his magic and the outcome was so incredible. We also requested the mirror selfie booth which was a huge hit! It fit our venue perfectly and guest loved it. I cannot rave enough about Jason and his team. I would hire them again in a heartbeat! (Photo provider by SCE)

Profile Picture Mlody, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I got married Jan 6th 2018 and Nick Spinelli was our DJ and never have I been to a wedding where the dance floor was constantly packed unless food was on the table. In between salad and main entrée, through the rest of the night. I remember people telling me they had never seen a bar line dancing while waiting in line for a drink and the staff/waiting crew were dancing too! For days I got compliments about how much fun our wedding was. But best of all is how great Nick was. He listened to all my requests and worked with me to make sure the day went smoothly. He even touched base with me a few times before the big day and it made me feel better about what to expect. Nick has an even better personality and I swear we could have been friends in real life! I did not give him a playlist, just an idea of songs our eclectic taste is like and he nailed the entire night. If you want to ensure your wedding is a good time, hire Nick or any of the Dj's at SCE!

Profile Picture Alysia, 1/5/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

We cannot say enough good things about SCE and Tony Tee Neto! We started our wedding planning process while living in two different states, halfway across the country from the location of our wedding. From the minute we reached out to SCE, we knew we were in excellent hands. Brianne helped us narrow down which DJs would be the best fit for us, and a few days later, we were on the phone with Tony confirming our booking! Amidst the stress of wedding planning, Tony was our rock and we knew we could count on him to guarantee the night was a blast. He was more than willing to chat with us over e-mail and Skype, and was flexible when we were actually in town and could meet with him in person.

Any questions we had, Tony had anticipated and addressed, and he would routinely check in on us throughout the entire process - we were never left hanging. He even checked in the morning of the wedding, just to wish us well and let us know it was time to celebrate!

The reception was a blast, and Tony and his team had everyone, young and old, on their feet ALL night long. Tony even found the song my dad mentioned in his toast as the one we used to dance to when I was a kid, and played it for us later in the night! We were so happy with the add-ons we chose for the lighting, which really helped set the mood, and the mirror photo booth was a big hit.

The professionalism, responsiveness, and overall attitude of everyone at SCE is unbeatable. When we decided we wanted to have a jazz trio for our cocktail hour, Brianne booked one for us THE SAME DAY! Unreal client care. We will definitely be recommending SCE - it was worth every penny. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone at SCE, and especially Tony, for helping us throw the greatest party ever!

Profile Picture Kaleigh & AJ, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

First i would like to say a big thank you! to TONY TEE NETO your awesome DJ everybody asking for your number. From the costumer service to the end of my wedding party. I dont know how to say thank you. This SCE event group is highly recomended, your money is really worth! God bless you tony and all the SCE event group.

Profile Picture Russel, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Paul and his team were exceptional. A number of our currently engaged friends asked us for his contact info after our wedding because he did such a great job. If we could give a higher rating, we would. Great energy, professional team, excellent responsiveness, etc. we couldn’t have been happier.

Profile Picture Anthony , 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SCE was incredible! Jeff Scott Gould was the DJ for our wedding and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night! He was so fun! The whole SCE staff was super friendly and easy to work with during the whole process! Great company!

Profile Picture kathrine, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason Jani and the SCE team are so talented! Our family and friends had the best time dancing the night away! He read the crowd so well. Everyone was able to jump up and enjoy. We are so thankful for his talent and friendship!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Tony Tee Neto hosted our wedding reception in December 2017 and we cannot begin to express how thankful we are for his work!!! From the first time we spoke via Facetime last October, I knew that we were the perfect match. We live out of state which made wedding planning much more complicated. But that was never a worry for us with Tony. We had one face to face consultation (which felt more like a party among friends than a meeting) and another via Facetime about two weeks prior to the wedding day. He was always responsive to questions and was by far one of the easiest vendors to work with. On the actual day, he was impeccable. We changed the bridal party entrance order on the spot, changed the order of speeches/dinner service, and he just rolled with it (I’m still sorry about that, Tony!). He didn’t wait to get the party started either with a couple of songs between courses. Once the dance floor was started, though, it did not stop. I don’t know how many times I wanted to go grab a drink but another “favorite” dance song came on. He even kept my non-dancing husband on the floor with us the whole night! Tony – you read us like a book and provided the perfect blend of music for our celebration. Multiple people came up to us and said we had a great playlist to which I quickly told them how I had no input to the music and that this was all Tony’s own creative genius. Thank you, Tony! Thank you, Brianne! Thank you, SCE! You guys made our celebration the best party I have ever been to!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 12/9/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

SCE is the best! We worked with Christian and I cannot rave enough about our experience. There are so many DJ/entertainment companies available to work with in our area, and from our first meeting we had no doubt that we had picked the best company to work with. They are excellent at communicating and have an online service to make changes to your music preferences up to the day of your event. Christian and his team had everyone on the dance floor having the time of their lives and kept checking in with us to make sure everything was going well. If you are looking for a DJ that is top tier and can easily entrust your special day with, I recommend making an appointment with them!!

Profile Picture Noelle, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason Jani dj'd my brothers wedding 10 years ago and people still talk about that night! Noone even remembers eating because Jani had all 210 of us on the dancefloor the entire night with the best music you could imagine! I can't even describe to you how amazing that night was! So amazing that for 10 years I have been saying all I care about at my wedding when it is time is my DJ!!!!
So here we are 10 years later and I was having a destination wedding. There were 2 things I wouldn't compromise on... my dress... and my DJ! Thankfully Jani was able to accommodate the date and location (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!) and make my dream come true! We now have a second wedding to talk about for the rest of our lives thanks to SCE's Jason Jani and the cherry on top Nick Spinelli! Not only did they kill it at the Bon Fire welcome party the night before with a mix that only they could possibly come up with! Perfection! Hit songs with a jazzy/beachy vibe I mean hit the nail on the head! Then to follow that with the best night of our life... Our wedding! He got to know the group and literally played something for everyone that flowed beautifully and made me happy! Just cannot even describe the feeling! I mean I knew he would kill it but the day after all I heard about was how amazing the DJ was! 55 people and you would have thought 200 were there, the vibe was crazy! I highly recommend both Jason Jani & Nick Spinelli. Two amazing, creative, unique DJ's and awesome souls!! Their services (photos, extras) go way beyond what any other DJ could offer!
Thank You so much!

Photo for SCE Event Group Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Stacey, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC

Jeff was the best! He is full of energy and just knows what needs to be done and does it. Everything was great.

Profile Picture Sharri, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SCE Event Group absolutely kept everyone on their feet!! The tempo was great, the music was outstanding, and their photo booth was such a huge hit! DJ Paul Knox and his assistant were awesome! They played exactly what we wanted and keep the dance floor full of people. We highly recommend Paul and SCE Event Group to your next event because they will definitely not disappoint you at all!!! Thank you for everything SCE!!!

Profile Picture Michael, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We do not have enough good things to say about SCE Event Group & Jeff Scott Gould! They are not your ordinary wedding DJ company, they are true professionals and experts in their field. From the pre-wedding planning with Bri and Jeff, to the wedding day itself, they were very organized and really made the whole process so easy for us! Jeff is awesome - his charisma and outgoing personality is contagious, he makes you want to have a really good time. SCE allows for you to take your wedding entertainment to the next level - we added on a monogram, lighting, TVs & our favorite, the sparkler fountains! Our guests are still raving about the entertainment at our wedding. SCE and Jeff brought the WOW factor to our wedding and that's exactly what we wanted! Book them, you will be in exceptionally good hands!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Words can't express just how AMAZING the entire SCE event group and Jason Jani are. From the first meeting with Jason it felt like we were meeting with a friend; just talking about ideas for our wedding. We knew right then and there that he needed to be at our wedding. Jason is such a good hearted, genuine, down to earth person. You see just how passionate he is with music. The entire process was so professional and fun. Brianne was such a pleasure to communicate with; from any questions or additions we needed. We had Jason DJing our wedding along with the snow effect, the AWESOME spark fountain, a monogram and lighting as well as a photobooth from Snapshot Photobooths. The leather bound book we got of all the photobooth pictures throughout the night was so great! Jason had everyone up on the dance floor. We had gotten married on November 24th and family and friends are still saying how great the music was at our wedding. We will continue to tell every one we know about SCE and Jason!! Thank you guys SO so much for everything!! You helped make it THE best day ever!

Profile Picture Kristen & Brian, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

We worked with Jeff for our wedding in November 2017 - and he was truly fabulous. He was not only so helpful during the planning process (side note: SCE’s planning platform is insanely easy to use - and helped us get organized!) but also accommodating during the reception, with last-minute requests. SCE offers live instruments and the drummer was also wonderful - my husband and his brother are also drummers and even got to play along. We would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Liz, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

SCE Event Group…..I don’t even know where to begin! I knew from the moment that I saw SCE while working weddings that I was going to have them at my wedding. Thankfully enough, my husband Kenny and I met at the venue where SCE was the house DJ and completely agreed when I told him that we didn’t even need to look at other options for wedding entertainment. Meeting with Jeff we knew that his upbeat personality would definitely fit into what we were looking for! From our first meeting to the final meeting he made us feel completely relaxed with the entire planning process and even gave us great suggestions of songs for when we weren’t fully prepared for certain introductions.
The night of our wedding was beyond incredible!! My husband and I wanted to make our rounds at the tables to thank everyone for coming but that was extremely hard to do when EVERYONE was up on the dance floor!! There wasn’t a moment where guests were bored or didn’t like a song that was being played because looking back, everyone was having the time of their lives!
After dinner we had a surprise for our guests! Kenny and I had included the blacklight show at our wedding and boy was that fun!! Our guests had no idea why they were being handed a pair of white gloves after dinner and thought it was just for a picture. Little did they know, while their hands were up in the air on the dance floor…the lights would all be shut off and you would only be able to see their white gloves!! It was a total hit even for our ring bearers and flower girl who did not stop dancing!
We can’t thank SCE and Jeff enough because our wedding was everything that we had imagined and more! My husband and I both had gut feelings that all of our guests would have said it was one of the best weddings that they have ever been to but at the end of the night our guests had been coming up to us saying it was THE BEST wedding that they have ever been to and no wedding will ever be able to top ours!

Profile Picture HOLLY, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Consultation, MC

Best damn music I have ever heard. Jason Jani is amazing. Thank you for an amazing night!

Profile Picture Luca, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

My husband Marc and I utilized SCE as a vendor for our ceremony and reception music as well as our photo booth. We worked closely with DJ Jason Jani, and we couldn't have been happier with how special he made our day! Jason goes above and beyond to make sure he really gets an opportunity to know you as a couple. He customizes his mixes to suit your musical tastes, and he and the rest of the SCE staff are always there to answer questions whenever we needed them! Jason has such great showmanship and he really encourages your guests to leave it all out there on the dance floor. We couldn't be happier with our choice. SCE definitely knows what they're doing and will make sure all your wedding dreams come true! Thanks, Jason!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I got married on November 12, 2017, and one of the best decisions we made was selecting SCE Event Group, and specifically Jason Jani, to DJ at our wedding. Jason is everything you want in a DJ: a true professional, charismatic, and TALENTED. Jason listened to what kind of music and vibe we wanted and used his expertise and talent to set the perfect mood for our wedding. He surpassed our expectations! Everyone had an amazing time, danced the night away, and have received numerous compliments from our guest on how amazing our DJ was.

Profile Picture Anais, 11/12/17, 1 Review