SCE Event Group Reviews

SCE Event Group 6
SCE Event Group 7

Kelly Lee · Married on 09/15/2018

100% Recommend!

We had the pleasure of having Paul Knox and his team as our DJ at our wedding in September. He kept the energy up from the beginning of the night until the very end! He loves what he does and you can see it in his work. All of our guests complimented our DJ and his team. We have absolutely no complaints about Paul and SCE. Paul and his team were professional and fun! 100% Recommend!!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Gina · Married on 09/14/2018

Wow - our wedding was the absolute best time because of Jeff and the crew at SCE. We had previously attended a wedding where he was DJing and after seeing what a great job he did, we knew we wanted to book him right away. He kept the dance floor packed the entire time, mixing in new songs for the younger crowd and some older classics for the older crowd, and then a dance set at the end for a grand finale which people are still talking about! We even had a couple special requests regarding our first dance and a few other things and they were executed flawlessly. Everything we had ever imagined! Jeff has so much energy and an overall great vibe, everyone can feel it in the room and it really makes for a fantastic time. Everything was easy from the start, the staff was responsive and friendly, our meetings with Jeff were detailed so he knew exactly what we wanted. The whole time he was excited about our wedding just like we were. We have had such a large number guests that attended tell us it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to and we have to credit that success to Jeff and the crew. Would definitely recommend SCE to anyone looking for professionalism and a GREAT time.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Brenna · Married on 09/14/2018

We loved having Jason Jani as our DJ! Our guests had so much fun!!! We got so many compliments on how great our DJ was and he was so personable!!! Would definitely reccomend to anyone who needs an amazing DJ!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2018

Love these guys !!!!!! Everyone was impressed

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2018

Nick killed it!

We met with SCE to discuss options for our 9/9/18 wedding and knew Nick was the man for us from our consultation! SCE is awesome in how they can accommodate the over the top “dancing on the clouds” luxury feel to the romantic, jazz vibes which we were looking for. Throughout the process, Nick was extremely communicative with us. I never felt worried and had complete confidence for our day. That held true because he absolutely killed it! He knew EXACTLY the feel we were going for and everyone absolutely loved his style of mixing tracks!!! He has such a great personality that shines through while working; IMO makes all the difference! Nick, we cannot thank you enough for making our wedding everything we hoped for! We recommend you to everyone!!!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    SCE Event Group 8

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your trust in Nick and the SCE Team! Hope to work together again, SCE Event Group

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I are still trying to come down from the high of our truly spectacular wedding two days ago and it would not have been possible without Tony and the team at SCE! We are STILL getting messages and texts from our guests saying they need an extra day to recover from all the dancing they did. It just confirms the fact that choosing SCE Event Group and having Tony as our event host was one of the best decisions we could have made while wedding planning. Tony is incredibly talented, super professional, and ridiculously fun! His energy is just infectious!

We received so many compliments on the event as a whole, especially on the custom audio for the parent dances - there wasn't a dry eye in the room once they were done. It made our wedding reception unique and memorable! If we could give more than 5 out of 5, we would!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/08/2018

Paul Knox and the SCE team were amazing to work with! They were professional, and most importantly FUN! They kept everyone on the dance floor, and had the perfect progression throughout both our wedding ceremony and reception. Both us and our guest could not have been happier or had a better time!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    SCE Event Group 9

Danielle · Married on 09/07/2018

SCE is amazing. Jeff did an amazing job and helped me celebrate my wedding. He played an awesome variety of music, and had me dancing all night! I would definitely recommend SCE, and would use them again for a special event/party!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Nora · Married on 09/07/2018

I have to take this time to say THANK YOU SO MUCH TONY!!! Tony Tee from the SCE event group is incredible and the best ever! He quite literally didn’t skip a beat! He ran our whole wedding reception flawlessly! One of my bridesmaids said it best, “Every song was great and it just got better and better”. Every single person there complimented that he was amazing and sooo much FUN! Not to mention their photo booth lounge was a total hit as well! Thank you everyone at SCE Event Group and especially Tony, you are awesome!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Dawn · Married on 09/07/2018

I really don’t even know where to start because there are just too many amazing things for me to say about Jason and the SCE event team. They really took our wedding day from being the best day of our lives to being the best experience of our lives. They created so many magical, fun, exhilarating, and memorable moments. I really do not think our wedding day would be half of what it was without Jason and his crew behind it! Owing the other half of course to our amazing venue, family, friends and eachother. I knew we made the right choice when we were sitting on Jason’s office and he took our meeting and transformed it into flashes of our experience on our wedding day, literally we would spit out a song and he would be playing the sickest version I would never have even thought of! Music can really transform anything, my husband and I did not stop dancing or smiling the entire night. I literally danced so hard my body was sore from my torso to my toes...thank god for the amazing people on my honeymoon who got ice for my still swollen toes!! Not only are they the best people ever, but they do truly care about every couples wedding experience- and that it super easy to see if you book with them....not to mention they got some amazing photos of our night that show just how extremely awesome they are.
    - To Jason and everyone at SCE, Michael & I will never be able to thank you enough for how magical you made our wedding day, any excuse I have I will be waiting to book you guys again!!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    SCE Event Group 10
    SCE Event Group 11
    SCE Event Group 12
    SCE Event Group 13
    SCE Event Group 14
    SCE Event Group 15

Alyssa · Married on 09/02/2018

Jason and his crew did EVERYTHING they can to make the planning and day go as smoothly and as awesome as possible. Once we described our vision for the night Jason was able to take care of the rest and throw in a few surprises the day of that made an unforgettable & perfect night for my husband and I. I would HIGHLY recommend SCE for your wedding day. Our dance floor was packed all night & every age group loved the music. I was a STRESS FREE bride !!! =)

Sent on 09/25/2018
    SCE Event Group 16

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2018

FIVE STARS AND TWO THUMBS WAY UP FOR SCE! Jason Jani made our wedding the most memorable night of our lives (and the lives of most of our guests). Almost one month later and we are still getting calls and texts about how great the music was. You get what you pay for here and we got: 1) an organized team who held meetings with us to gauge the vibe that we wanted for our day, who provided a wide array of music to choose from, who took the time to learn all of our bridal parties names so they didn't mess up when they announced everyone, who coordinated with our wedding day staff on site, who worked with our photographers to get amazing shots, and who all around kept the night going from 6pm-11pm...to the point where no one wanted to leave. I couldn't help but wish that we had extended the night a few hours longer just to have them around. Jason and his team allowed us to pick our songs, and then used their expertise to create a night that kept everyone, from 16-80 yrs old, on the dance floor the whole time. No one wanted to sit down and eat and they were chanting for "one more song" at the end of the night. If that's not a successful night, idk what is. If you can get them -- this is the best company in the tri state that you'll find for your wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

Bobby was amazing and made our wedding so fun! We chose him amongst the other DJs SCE has to offer because we particularly liked his energy and music the best. From the very first call we had with him, he was upbeat and ready to hear us out on how he can help and make the wedding ours. He was very responsive and patient with us throughout the rest of the journey. We had several more touchpoints as the wedding date came closer and Bobby made time for us to really go through the song selections and wedding party/family names. He gave some great recommendations and advice when we were stuck. He made sure it was an easy process for us with everything else going on. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, Bobby was spot on and really made our wedding go by so smoothly. Everyone was on the dance floor and really enjoyed theirselves. We would recommend Bobby to anyone we know! Further, SCE's staff (especially Brianne) is extremely helpful and responsive in helping make this an even better experience when I need help coordinating anything between us and Bobby.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2018

Tony at the SCE Event Group DJ'd our wedding at The Ashford Estate on 8/31/18. My husband and I felt very comfortable and confident in Tony from the moment we hopped on our first call with him, he was professional and very friendly. We could tell he was going to be a great master of ceremonies and he was! He even dealt with my strict must play/do not play song list and truly delivered on the day-of. We got the first tier lighting package and it was perfect, he also did the mic set up for our ceremony. His whole team was great to work with and their online forum kept everything organized and easily accessible. Would definitely recommend Tony!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    SCE Event Group 17

Angela · Married on 08/30/2018

Okay, so I know you have probably read about 100 reviews of different DJ’s and have gotten a lot of input from other people who say pick this guy or pick that guy, but honestly just book SCE, Jeffrey Scott Gould. My husband and I were so nervous about picking a DJ and which guy to pick (sce has multiple DJ’s you could choose from) because food and entertainment are the two most important things for a wedding. If you have good food and good music you are completely set!
    We Got married Thursday of Labor Day weekend (8.30.18) and Jeff the little spitfire that he is, had the dance floor up and jumping all night And I’m not just saying this, we literally danced all night long!!
    He accomidated everyone. I had people coming up to me and saying how amazing the DJ was and asking, where he from and that they have been to tons of weddings and this DJ was the by far the best. The music flow was great and his mixing could not have been any better.
    Jeff Scott Gould is honestly a great person aside from his talent at the DJ booth. He is funny, kind and outgoing. He had me and my husband on chairs in the air to the Italian tradition song. His energy and vibrance just lit up the whole room!!
    If you don’t already follow him on instagram please do because you will see all the weddings he DJ’s as well And the energetic fun guy he is!
    Please if you have any question you can reach out to me personally and ask me anything you would like or have questions about!
    Also, I just wanted to say something about the SCE team in general. They are great!! Always available, always willing to answer my questions, never made me feel awkward with the things I did ask and all the prices I did want. Brianne was just amazing.
    And JUST BOOK JEFF!
    You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    SCE Event Group 18
    SCE Event Group 19
    SCE Event Group 20
    SCE Event Group 21

Brittany · Married on 08/26/2018

We had Jason has our dj and he was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Not only was Jason amazing but everyone in the office was as well including bri who ever time I had a question she had an answer and was so nice about it. We trusted Jason with picking most of our music for us and he picked great music knowing we like country he threw in a lot of good country songs that got everyone up singing and dancing but then he also had great songs for people who aren’t in to country. Everyone was up and dancing and having a great time. From booking jason about a year and a half ago I knew we could trust and count on him to make our night perfect and that is exactly what he did. Thank you Jason and the rest of the SCE team that help to create the most perfect night possible! I don’t think we can say thank you enough!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Eleni · Married on 08/26/2018

Thank you Tony for making our day so special! Even with all the changes and updates coming at you up until the last couple of days, you made sure the night flowed perfectly... especially while balancing a greek band and greek dj as well! Our family and friends enjoyed it all and still get compliments for how awesome it all was a month later! It is a night we'll never forget and we thank you for everything.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Julianne · Married on 08/25/2018

Nick played the best wedding set I have ever heard. The dance floor at my sister's was packed the entire time and his equipment was so cool! His energy on the mic was perfect and he ran everything exactly according to our timeline. If I could give 10 stars, I would! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

I wish I could give SCE 10 stars! SCE was by far the best vendor at our wedding. Brianne was so reliable, organized, reminded us of all important dates and was so on top of our wedding details during the planning/beginning process. Then when we were introduced to our DJ Nick it got even better! We were planning a wedding remotely and Nick facetimed with us for all of our meetings so we still had that personal interaction. We told Nick we wanted our reception to be like a club and OMG did he ever make that happen. No one left the dance floor the entire night, the crowd was hyped, and I couldn't stop smiling. We HIGHLY recommend SCE and especially DJ Nick Spinelli!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    SCE Event Group 22
    SCE Event Group 23
    SCE Event Group 24

Arielle · Married on 08/24/2018

Tony is the absolute best. Leading up to the event, he was so fun to work with and always available to answer questions. On the day of, Tony and his team did an amazing job with both our ceremony and reception music. Tony was able to get all of our guests on the floor dancing - he is amazing at what he does, and we are so glad we chose him! He even got all of our guests to pose for a selfie, which was a really cool moment, and such a clever way to amp up a party!

SCE also did a perfect job with our lighting, and we were pretty particular about what we envisioned! Our uplighting was beautiful, and the intelligent lighting was so well-done. It totally set the mood and evolved with the atmosphere of our wedding throughout the night - from the warm, romantic lighting early-on, to the dynamic intelligent lighting during party time!

I also highly recommend the photo booth. Not only was it fun and a hit with guests, but the photo booth guest book they put together is such a nice touch. It's a great memento, and really helped us capture memories with all of our friends and family.

The dancing on clouds was also one of our (and our guests') favorite moments of the night. Just beautiful.

Thank you SCE for being so amazing, and especially to Tony for all you did to make our wedding perfect! We had a blast.

Sent on 09/20/2018
    SCE Event Group 25
    SCE Event Group 26

Victoria · Married on 08/24/2018

SCE is incredible! We requested Paul Knox to be our DJ and he was amazing! We are procrastinators and pretty much planned everything last minute but Paul Knox came through and made sure everything was perfect! Less then a week before our wedding we provided him with our first dance song and asked him to edit it. This is something that should have been brought to him at least a month prior. He was a champ and edited for us and made it perfect!!! We only chose a few songs to play through out the night but Paul Knox was able to figure out what we liked and our style from those songs. The dance floor was full all night! He learned the names of some of the people at my wedding so when they would bust a move he would call out their name which made people feel special. He made every one have such a great time!! He played great beats and had fun remixes! My only regret is that I didnt write him this well deserved review sooner! Paul Knox is an incredible DJ and I highly recommend him!!!! He kept the party going, everyone was dancing all night long and made our wedding AMAZING!!! Thank you SOOOOO much!!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Talia · Married on 08/18/2018

SCE is an absolutely incredible company!! Our DJ, Jeff Gould, was hands down the best DJ I've ever experienced at a wedding. So many of my guests came up to me at some point during the wedding to tell me how awesome the DJ was! And even from the beginning it was so, so nice to work with Jeff, he is extremely passionate about what he does and is an awesome listener. If I could do it all over again, I would absolutely work with Jeff!! He really made our wedding the party of the year!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 08/12/2018

We absolutely loved DJ Paul Knox. He listened to what we wanted and knew every song even the most obscure ones. He was so great during our first dance and parent dances to be sure we weren't up there too long. My husband is latin I'm Italian and Polish and DJ Paul Knox made sure both our families had cultural music played so they were all dancing. Our wedding was a few weeks ago and everyone is still talking about it. After our first meeting with him I knew he was perfect and would mix the new with the old for our large age range at the wedding. He sure did! I didn't need to worry about if salsa would be played or that Frank Sinatra would be on a few times. Once we gave him a couple suggestions he was spot on the whole night. He even played requests which I was happy about. Highly recommend, he had EVERYONE dancing even those over 80 at our wedding.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Conika · Married on 08/12/2018

My husband and I got married on 8/12/18 and could not have found a better company to provide entertainment on our big day. We had DJ Jeff Gould, though our experience with SCE as a whole in the planning process leads me to believe all of the DJs that work with this company are equally amazing. From our first meeting until the day of our wedding, SCE made the planning process incredibly easy and stress-free. Everything except for our last meeting was conducted by phone, email, or their online portal, which was incredibly convenient for us with our work schedules. DJ Jeff made us feel incredibly comfortable throughout the entire process, and was incredibly communicative even when we made last minute requests. During cocktail hour on the day of our wedding, DJ Jeff even helped me and my husband practice our first dance on the dance floor, prior to the reception! In throwing a Hindu-Jewish celebration, we wanted to make sure we incorporated music from both cultures, while also including mainstream and old school music that was true to our own tastes, and DJ Jeff executed that more perfectly than we ever dreamed. Though I was not very familiar with Indian dance/party music, DJ Jeff was able to play exactly what we were looking for on the night of our reception. We had a number of speeches, dances, and songs by our friends during the reception, and DJ Jeff was able to keep everything moving along perfectly. Our friends and family could not stop raving about the amazing music and energy on the dance floor that night, especially the transition from the Hora to Indian music. He even sent us some incredible pictures he took the night of our wedding, which was an unexpected but very appreciated surprise. We are hoping we get to party with this group again, and would highly recommend them for any event!!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

We just got married 8/11/18 and used SCE for our DJ and Photobooth. They were such an easy company to work with and totally worth every penny! Christian, our DJ, went above and beyond to make our wedding the best party yet. He listened to all our requests and was able to keep our guests hyped with an awesome playlist. I can’t thank him and SCE enough for making our night the perfect celebration for our wedding! Two days later, compliments of our music and dancing are pouring in from our friends and family. Thank you Christian and SCE!

Sent on 08/13/2018