SCE Event Group Reviews

SCE Event Group 6
SCE Event Group 7

Ashley Conroy · Married on 11/03/2018

Tony Neto!!!!

We decided to go with SCE for our wedding after terrible experiences with past DJs. After days of researching, we came across SCE. We chose Tony because after watching his videos, posts etc because we felt he was the best fit for us. From the very beginning Tony was amazing!!! He was patient, kind and always professional with every aspect of the planning. We placed all our trust in him and he definitely delivered. We danced the ENTIRE night (we never dance). By the end of the wedding we were actually dripping sweat from all of the dancing (our legs are still recovering). We have received countless texts from guests raving about the entertainment. We could not have been happier with our choice and HIGHLY recommend Tony for any event (except if you want to be a lemon and sit down the whole night).

Ashley Conroy & Joseph Schafer
    11/03/2018

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kara · Married on 11/03/2018

Nick Spinelli is AMAZING!

Our wedding was 11/3 and we hired Nick Spinelli from SCE to DJ our reception. We had over 170 people and at one point, before dinner, EVERY SINGLE PERSON was up dancing on the dance floor! He is incredible. We had guests asking for his information so they could write a review and and hire him for their events. I was expecting people to tell me how beautiful I was as a bride, and they did... but more people told us how fabulous the music was and how much fun they were having! Nick was also very easy to work with during the planning process - he was extremely personal and made everything so easy for us and I can't thank him enough for that! Highly recommend working with Nick and SCE!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Cydney Davis · Married on 11/03/2018

The absolute best dj!

I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E is the only word I can use for Jason and his team. They were so professional, timely, organized, and knows how to play the best music EVER. You honestly would be crazy not to hire them for your party. The entire night people kept asking me who this DJ was because he was that good. Complete hit and I would hire him again in a heart beat.

Sent on 11/19/2018

alexia · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything We could’ve Asked for and More!

SCE event group and Bobby were definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We asked Bobby for very specific things and some technical things that I worried may have been too much but he did everything we asked exactly when and how!! I was beyond impressed. The music selection was also perfect it was exactly the music genre and styles we asked for! We really wanted everyone to dance and enjoy themselves and because of SCE and Bobby the really had a great night!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Petrillo · Married on 11/03/2018

DJ Paul Knox = pure perfection

When Music/Entertainment came up on our planning checklist, we knew there really wasn't a decision to make. We knew we wanted SCE at our Wedding. My husband and I are both the youngest with two older brothers. When my oldest brother, and my husbands older brother got married, they each used SCE as their DJ's. What do we remember most about their weddings? We remember everyone was on that dance floor the ENTIRE evening. There was never a dull moment or bad song played. They knew how to work the room, keep you engaged, and what songs to play. And that is exactly how it was for our Big Day. We were so lucky to have DJ Paul Knox as our MC and the only word that comes to mind is: Perfection. When we met him for the first time, it was as if we had known him for years. He was able to read us and knew exactly what vibe we were going for. He did not try to pressure us into anything and gave his expert opinion when needed. We trusted him so much that we did not have a single worry or doubt when it came down to show time. The day of was absolute perfection. Paul was so easy going yet on point! The music during cocktail hour was perfect. When it was time for our introduction, he got the entire room on their feet, hands clapping, and voices cheering. He made us feel like superstars. As we shifted into dinner, he had the perfect music to set the mood. And as soon as it was time to open that dance floor, you better believe he had us all dancing! For the next week after our wedding, we received SO many compliments on how awesome our DJ and his crew were. Everyone kept saying that everything was just perfect: his presentation, his presence, his music, his flow. Everything, perfect. Paul and everyone at SCE are extremely friendly, professional, accommodating, and talented. No matter who you work with, you will not be disappointed. They promise to deliver, and trust me- they do! I will be forever grateful for Paul and how magical he helped make our special night. What else is there to say? Book SCE!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Mikie

Mikie Cruz · Married on 11/03/2018

Everyone must book with SCE

We got married in November and we hired our dj from SCE! We went to an open house and met Seth, within a few minutes of speaking with him we knew we wanted to book him. Seth did everything we asked and played all the music we wanted but also made sure to know what we didn’t want as well! All around Seth and SCE was the best decision we made for our wedding. Everyone still talks about how amazing our dj was!!! He made it a night we will never forget! We love SCE and Seth for making our wedding day the most memorable one!! We recommend them to everyone for any event!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Seth and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding of the year!!!!

Tony Tee was phenomenal 5 stars doesn’t even give the night/experience justice!! From the beginning we knew Tony would be amazing, he was thorough, excited, passionate about what he does and come on he knows how to party. That’s exactly what he did on Friday and our guests have not stopped commenting on what an amazing wedding it was. He has EVERYONE on the dance floor and we can’t thank him enough for partying with us on our big day.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    SCE Event Group 8

Evelina Bartkute · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing team!!!!

We had the pleasure of working with Christian for our wedding on 11.2.18. Christian was very professional, provided great feedback and suggested some amazing songs! We added a few songs last minute and he was excited to play them at our wedding . We also added a Frank Sinatra Impersonator which was a great touch for dinner time . We were extremely happy with everything!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2018

Best night EVER with SCE

Tony Tee Neto was the BEST he was not only fun to work with and enthusiastic about what he does but he was thorough and responsive on EVERYTHING leading up to the day even the morning of the wedding. He kept the party rocking the entire night and had all our guests commenting on how fun the wedding was! Love him love SCE and we highly recommend them for your future events!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Caitlin · Married on 11/02/2018

Nick Spinelli - the BEST wedding DJ!

I cannot say enough great things about how amazing Nick Spinelli and SCE Event Group were throughout the entire planning process of our wedding! My fiancé and I felt an instant connection with Nick since our very first meeting with him. From beginning to end, Nick was incredibly helpful and easy to deal with. Our meetings with him weren't just something we had to do, they were something we enjoyed doing! He was accommodating to all of our requests and flexible with our last minute changes. He put together a great mix of music and knew how to keep everyone entertained and on the dance floor all night long! We will recommend Nick to everyone we know, forever!

Sent on 01/24/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Nick and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an awesome experience! Hope to work together again, SCE Event Group

Lexi P · Married on 10/28/2018

So awesome for our wedding in October 2018

We were lucky enough to have DJ Paul Knox and SCE for our wedding this past weekend! Paul was so great for the whole journey this past year in terms of planning for our big day and our meeting a few weeks prior. He was so prepared with the schedule of events and on point with our requests and the vibe we wanted for our wedding and kept our guests energized and out of their seats the whole time, even after the dessert came out the dance floor was packed until the final minute of the wedding. We are so happy with SCE and Paul, he has so much energy it is contagious, and would highly recommend him for your next event!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

karen · Married on 10/27/2018

Dance party all night!!!

The SVE event group is just amazing!!! Paul Knox is the absolute best DJ to work with! He listens and makes your night exactly the way you want it! We got sooo many compliments at our wedding about how awesome and amazing the DJ's were. The dance floor was flooded from beginning to end!! Definetely check them out...you will be thrilled with them!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2018

Dj Paul Knox 10.26.2018

Paul Knox was the dj for my wedding last night and the whole experience was absoltley amazing. We danced all night long, our guests also were up dancing all night! We got so many compliments on Paul! We also had the mirror photo booth and it was a hit! Our guests couldn’t get enough of it!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/26/2018

Best wedding dj

Nick DJ-ed our wedding this past weekend. It was nothing short of the best wedding music I have ever heard. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night. He played all the right music and was easy to work with, friendly, and enthusiastic! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jennifer Laspina · Married on 10/26/2018

Fun filled night of dancing and so many memories created!

Christian LaGrotteria of SCE was our wedding DJ on 10/26/18. The planning process was easy, and he was always there to answer our questions. Christian and his crew did an amazing job at the reception. The night went extremely smooth. Most importantly, our guests were on the dance floor the entire night and there was never a dull moment! Every time I looked at the dance floor it was full! Everyone had so much fun and we got tons and tons of compliments on how great our DJ was. Thank you Christian for helping our night go as planned and for making such a fun and memorable night of dancing!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Diana L Togneri · Married on 10/21/2018

Paul and Mike did an outstanding job at our wedding!

Our wedding was during the day, which can be challenging to get folks dancing. This was no challenge for Paul, I never left the dance floor and neither did my guests! Paul was incredibly professional and completely accommodating! I can't thank him enough for the work he did on our first dance music!! I wouldn't hire another DJ, ever again, Paul and SCE will be our DJ's for all future events and will be recommended to everyone we know! Thank you Paul and Mike!!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2018

Incredible company

My husband and I got married on 10/21/18 and we are SO happy we selected SCE to provide entertainment for the day. Jeff was our DJ for our reception and he was AMAZING he understood exactly what we wanted and our guests were on the dance floor all night. Jeff was interactive, upbeat, energetic, and played the perfect mix of music. We had guests complimenting us on the DJ all night and asking where we found them. We chose to have live musicians for our ceremony and cocktail hour, we met with Jeff prior to our wedding and discussed what we wanted the violinists to play and SCE took care of it. Everything was perfect. The whole process working with SCE was completely stress free. We could not be happier with our choice, thank you Jeff and everyone at SCE for being professional, responsive, and making our wedding day a dream. We could not be happier with our decision I would highly recommend SCE (especially Jeff) to anyone who wants keep their dance floor packed all night long. I hope to be a guest at a wedding that uses SCE. We cannot thank the SCE team enough!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Grant Melinek · Married on 10/20/2018

Top Notch DJ Services

We had DJ Paul Knox for our wedding and he was amazing! He got everyone excited, dancing and cued everything up just right. I had multiple of my guests come up to me saying how great a DJ he was and how they had never seen a dance floor as packed as this one. Couldn't recommend highly enough!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Emily Gardner · Married on 10/20/2018

We will forever recommend Tony Tee Neto!

We were recommended to use Tony for our wedding from our photographers, and from the first phone call we had with him we wanted him to be our DJ for our wedding. His enthusiasm and passion for bringing the fun to the dance floor was everything we wanted! After the first meeting with Tony, he made us feel so important and that our wedding was a priority. We were so excited and couldn't wait for him to be there with us. At our wedding, Tony's organization, excitement, and ability to make sure everyone was up and having a blast was amazing. During the wedding, and several times after, many of our family and friends asked about Tony and only had great things to say. From the very first song introducing our wedding party to the last song of the night, we had a the best night of our lives. We have never had so much fun & are so thankful and blessed to have had Tony as our DJ. We will recommend him over and over again!! We are still smiling and can't thank Tony & SCE for everything!

SCE Event Group 9

Christopher Amthor · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experiencee

SCE and Bobby did an incredible job from start to finish. They came all the way from New Jersey and we’re still cheaper than the local competition. We are getting compliments to this day about how great Bobby was.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Kaitlyn Forsthoffer · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding, best dj

BEST WEDDING EVER is all everyone said the next morning, and that's all thanks to Nick! He had everyone dancing, the whole time, even between courses! He was so amazing my sister wants him for her wedding next year. I cant say enough great things about him. If you want the party of the year, for the old to the young, hire Nick! I wish I could do it all over again.

Sent on 01/23/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for having Nick and the SCE Team on your special day! We appreciate your trust! Hope to work with you again in the future, SCE Event Group

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

Phenomenal!!!

Where do we begin?! My husband and I couldn’t be happier with SCE Entertainment. From the first time we met Jason Jani and his crew, we felt right at home. Brianne and his support staff were a pleasure to work with. They answered emails quickly and efficiently and helped us with whatever we needed. We also did the mirror photo booth. They were all sold out at the time, but his company made the decision to add another one to their fleet which was extremely appreciated. Now onto Jason Jani. He is just incredible. His professionalism, awesome bubbly personality, and knowledge about the business, and choice of music made our wedding a night to remember that people are still talking about. He didn’t treat us like a customer he treated us like family. The dance floor was always jammed packed. He even suggested us get fatheads of ourselves for the photo booth which were a HUGE hit. Jason Jani and SCE, we love you!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • DONNA

DONNA · Married on 10/14/2018

Beyondddddd incredible!

SCE Event Group are beyond AMAZING! Jason Jani and his team are absolutely incredible!! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, the music was just insane! The mashups Jason puts together are perfection, hit after hit all night! It definitely made everyone in the room feel good. It was high energy and great vibes all around just like we knew it would be. My husband and I cannot thank you and your team enough, and in helping make our day so unforgettable. You guys truly are the best! If you are planning your wedding or next event, PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND HAVE SCE THERE! I promise you will not regret it! Thank you Jason and SCE!! Xo

• Maryann

Maryann Simo · Married on 10/14/2018

Christian brought the party!!

From start to finish SCE was amazing to work with! They had so much to offer and for a reasonable price. Finding the perfect DJ wasn’t an easy task for us. My husband being Puerto Rican and I Egyptian, we needed a DJ that could easily transition from Spanish to Arabic to English. Christian did just that for us and so much more. We were able to sit with him before our wedding and explain the vibe we imagined and wanted for our reception. And he delivered 1000% and blew us and our guests away! We also had Christian for our after party and he gave us that Las Vegas/Miami night club feel we wanted! Our guests still talk about how amazing our dj was and how they’ve never danced that much at a wedding before! Best decision we made was going with SCE and having Christian as our DJ!!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Christian and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again in the future, SCE Event Group

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

DJs can make or break your wedding!! Pick SCE and ask for Tony and I promise you will NOT regret it! Absolutly professional and everything we could ask for and more.

Sent on 10/14/2018