SCE Event Group Reviews

SCE Event Group 5
SCE Event Group 6
SCE Event Group 7

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2019

SCE AND Bobby LaFauci are the best!!!

My now husband and I chose SCE to DJ our wedding at the Park Chateau in March 2019. We weren't really sure which company to chose, but after reading great reviews about SCE, we decided to go with them. We met with Bobby LaFauci, and he listened to all of our ideas, and made some suggestions of his own after we described exactly what we wanted the music/dj experience at our wedding to be like. Well, our reception was absolutely AMAZING! The music was on point, and our guests were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! The DJ Booth was awesome, and included a screen that played music videos and displayed our hashtag. After the wedding I got so many compliments about the DJ. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Bobby LaFauci!!!! I am so grateful to SCE and Bobby for helping make our wedding reception the best night of our lives!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Angelia · Married on 03/15/2019

An epically memorable time!

I have seen SCE at events before and I knew I wanted to reach out to them for my wedding. Paul Knox was an amazing MC and awesome to work with. He always kept in touch and followed up with us to make sure he delivered us the event of a lifetime, and thats what you get with Paul and SCE! He made us feel like it wasn't just another wedding but something unique and special! The staff was wonderful to work with also. They were professional, prompt and always followed through. I will only ever recommend SCE!

Sent on 03/23/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Paul and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped you had an amazing experience! Hope to party together again some day, SCE Event Group

John Lovetere · Married on 03/01/2019

Jeff Gould is the best DJ out there

We had an amazing experience with SCE Event Group! Our DJ was Jeff Gould and he did a fantastic job during the reception! The dance floor was packed all night and everyone at the wedding said that he was the best DJ that they have come across at any weddings they have been to. From the start it was so easy to communicate through the tools that the company provides. We filled out a simple online form for logistics and our preferences of songs and met with Jeff one or two times before the wedding and everything went so smooth! I can honestly say that Jeff is the best DJ for a party out there! I will for sure recommend Jeff to my friends and family! You can tell that he really has passion for music and is amazing at playing to the audience he has. I want to thank Jeff and his team for making our wedding night the most magical!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to review on both Wedding Wire and The Knot! We appreciate your kind words!

Maria · Married on 02/22/2019

I had picked Nick to be our DJ for our event for this coming February, we haven’t even had our wedding yet and we already know he’s going to kill it! He is so on top of everything, fills you up with information with everything you need to know, and makes sure you 100% get everything YOU want. My first meeting with him I felt like I knew him for years, super comfortable to be around and easy to talk to, exactly what you want for someone who is pretty much running the show of your day! We also had the option to start our play list as soon as we booked, as well as adding or taking things off we decide to use or not use, this is keeping us so stress free until the wedding because we know we will have everything the way we want for ourselves, the wedding party, and our guests. Whenever we change something, the contract is updated immediately and kept on your profile that you can access. I could go on and on about why we are happy we came across the company, but I’ll leave the rest up to you! This company is not pushy, nor do they “make” you pick anything you don’t want. Everything this company offers is so unique and so in the future to keep your guests entertained. So beyond excited to be working with SCE and Nick, and will be referring them to anyone I know that has any type of event coming up. Don’t regret not being the one i use them!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Erin · Married on 02/17/2019

Best of the best

Working with SCE was one of the best decisions we made in wedding planning. Not only did Bobby have the personality we were looking for to keep the dance floor alive, but he is also a top notch DJ. The night of our wedding, everything was executed perfectly and went seamlessly together. He accommodated last minute changes and also went above and beyond in adding little personal touches to make our night more personal and memorable. The communication between he and his staff are quick, courteous and always professional. We looked at other vendors prior to booking and the amount of talent you get with SCE for the price simply cannot be beat!

Sent on 02/28/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

We're pumped you had an amazing experience!! Thank you for trusting SCE and Bobby with your special day!! Hope to work together again in the future, SCE Event Group

Monica · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing, Exceptional, Epic!!

Jason and the SCE team brought our wedding dreams to life. They went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we could have ever possibly wanted. All 200+ guests were on the dance floor the entire night and loving every minute of it. We can’t thank Jason and his SCE team enough for all of their hard work.

Sent on 02/17/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to review Jason on Wedding Wire, The Knot, and Google! We appreciate it!

danielle · Married on 02/16/2019

Dance the Night Away

Our experience was great. The dance floor was packed all night. Dj Seth listened and respected all of our wishes. I couldn't ask for a more perfect night

Sent on 03/03/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Seth and the SCE Event Group with your special day! Hope to party together again in the future, SCE Event Group
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Garland · Married on 02/16/2019

Nick spinelli and sce are amazing!

If you want to have a wedding that is THE MOST FUN and see all your guests dancing, then we would highly recommend SCE and Nick Spinelli. I knew that he would be awesome because he hosted a friends wedding a few months earlier, and he absolutely delivered another night of wedding music perfection. Working with him through the planning process was not only easy, but also entirely enjoyable. We were living out-of-state and SCE arranged evening Skype calls that accommodated our schedule, and we left the meetings more excited for our wedding. He listened to our preferences, played songs we loved but wouldn't have thought to request, and kept our dance floor full all night. We just wish more of our friends would get married in the NJ area because we would be content if he hosted every wedding we ever attended!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Dana · Married on 02/09/2019

Jason from SCE is amazing

Jason from SCE is by far the best. I booked Jason before I even had a venue because he is that amazing. We was so accomidating, sweet and welcoming to all, and truly got EVERYONE on the dance floor even my 92 year old grandmother. Everyone is texting me about how amazing my DJ was. He even did sparklers for our first dance which made such a magical moment. Music is everything, and Jason from SCE was everything to my wedding night.

Sent on 02/12/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you Dana! We appreciate your trust in Jason and the SCE Team! Hope to work together again in the future, SCE Event Group

Sara · Married on 01/26/2019

5 Stars for a 5 Star DJ!

Jason Jani and his team at SCE truly are amazing at what they do. Jason packed the dance floor the entire night of our wedding and guests continue to rave about how awesome he was. Working with Jason and the SCE team through this entire process was wonderful. They made everything so easy and stress free for us when it came to picking formal dances, setting up timelines, etc. Jason and his team not only provided incredible music for the reception, they also provided us with snow during our first dance, amazing uplighting, Jason's insane new mirror booth, and we also used their service Snapshot Photo Booth. Jason blew us away with everything. We cannot thank him and his team for giving us a night we will never forget!

Sent on 02/13/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you Sara! We appreciate your trust in Jason and the SCE Team! Hope to work together again, SCE Event Group

Allison Clemens · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

For those who are looking for an amazing and reliable DJ service, look no more and give Tony at SCE a call!! This is the second time my family has worked with Tony and SCE. He not only met my expectations, but from our first email to the end of our big day he went over and BEYOND to make sure our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were exactly what we wanted and more. I couldn't have imagined our day any better than it was. Tony did an amazing job.. he kept our guests dancing and laughing. The day was absolutely perfect and all of my guests loved the photo booth! If I ever need a DJ service for anything else in the future, I will NOT hesitate to give Tony and SCE another call. My husband and I are so, so happy with the service they provided us, you just can't go wrong with them!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words! We appreciate your trust in the SCE Team and Tony! Hope to work with you in the future, SCE Event Group

Ashley Wellema · Married on 01/19/2019

Outstanding from Start to Finish!!

We booked SCE Event Group for our January wedding at The Ashford Estate. At the open house event that we were invited to attend, we chatted with Bobby LaFauci and felt like it was a perfect match. We talked for about an hour and both my new husband and myself knew we wanted him as our DJ! He was SO accommodating for what we asked for, made us feel great about all of our song choices and kept all of our guests singing and dancing the entire night! Bobby made our wedding unforgettable! We are so grateful and will think of him for any future DJ needs!! Thank you Bobby!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Bobby and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that your experience was amazing! Hope to work together again, SCE Event Group

Abby · Married on 01/19/2019

Best night of my life

Christian at SCE events is THE MAN! Hands down the best DJ in the entire tri-state area. My guests could not believe how he pulled out all the stops and kept people on the floor the ENTIRE NIGHTTTTT. After our last song and all the lights came on, people were still on the dance floor as the clean up music played. My guests didn’t want to go home! All they wanted to do was keep partying with Christian. SCE truly made it an unforgettable experience. The lighting was impeccable, the sets Christian played were perfectly timed with the mood of the evening, and even the music he chose for dinner was on point. We also had Johnny the Frank Sinatra singer for cocktail hour, pretty sure some of our older aunts fell in love with him that night. If you’re on the fence about a sinatra singer, DO IT. He sang our first dance song and it was magical. Christian has some insane talent and SCE is amazing to work with. I could not be more grateful for finding them. And if you dont believe me, go watch some of the weddings they’ve done on youtube, you’ll want to jump through the screen and join the party.

Sent on 09/03/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Christian and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 01/12/2019

So Happy with Tony from SCE!

My wedding was just over 2 weeks ago and it already feels like a dream that just flew by! I loved my wedding but one of the things I was most happy with was my selection of DJ. Tony Tee Neto was amazing! A couple of things I was looking for with my DJ:
    • NOT CHEESY – I didn’t want an MC playing the chicken dance or handing out props. I wanted them to be there to engage the crowd and get people going but in a cool classy chic way. Tony did just that!
    • Good Voice – Tony has an awesome MC voice. You want to listen to him when he talks.
    • I just liked him – I clicked with Tony right away when I met him at the SCE expo. I live in Manhattan but made the trek out to Livingston and dragged my friend along so I can get a feel for who I wanted to do my wedding. We winded up having a great time with Tony. I wasn’t expecting to book anything that night – but SCE Group came highly recommended from my venue and when I met Tony I was like this is a good fit! He was professional, organized, had experience and I trusted him (partly b/c he had good taste in wine)! Turned out my gut was right b/c he did an amazing job at my wedding.

Before my wedding he checked in with both my husband and I via FaceTime – we went over type of music we like and dynamics of how things would flow. My husband and my music taste can be similar but also polar opposite! Think Bruce Springsteen vs. Beyoncé. Tony made it work – every song we loved – the guest loved – the floor was never empty!

I also had a mirror photo booth – huge hit with some of the best pictures of the night in that booth.

All and all – Tony from SCE was the best choice I made for music. Everything was perfect and I would recommend him a million times and over!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    SCE Event Group 8

Mike Cemelli · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE wedding and SCE brought the energy!

We got married last NYE and it was an amazing night! Paul Knox and his crew where tremendous! They hand the dance floor packed every second of the night. The music was great, the crew was great, and DJ PK 5 stars - ACES! If you’re looking throw a party with a lot of energy, dancing, and a killer experience- it’s not even a question, SCE are the people to see. SCE, Paul, and crew thanks for an awesome night!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2018

Next level!

Jon and his team were AMAZING! I cannot recommend them enough. My wedding was on NYE and they did not disappoint! People are still talking about my wedding BECAUSE of CSE. Having live music with the band was next level. Thank you so much CSE

Sent on 02/25/2019

Elise A Italiano · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Music, Amazing Detail

Paul Knox and everyone at SCE promised to have our guests dancing the whole night and they delivered. From our first consultation my husband and I felt like they listened to our preferences and wanted to make our vision for our reception come to life. They put on a party beyond anything we could have hoped for. I am so grateful for the attention to detail and the care they took to deliver on specific requests. They were the hit of the evening and our guests are still talking about how great they were. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/13/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for sharing your special night with us! So glad Paul and the SCE Team was able to make your night so memorable and fun! Hope to work together in the future, SCE Event Group
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 12/23/2018

Best party ever!

Seriously before you hire anyone you need to go meet with SCE Event Group! We met with another dj company before them and it was pretty eummpf the mill, you pick a package and that’s what you get. Them we met Jason....and we knew we had to book him! The energy he posses gets you pumped...we knew we would have a great night filled with dancing. The one thing he told us was he could get everyone up dancing....and he did! Young and old, everyone was on the floor! The party started right away and it flew by with everyone dancing and loving the surprises we had like making it snow! He kept the flow of the night going without ever being that cheesy MC and was nothing but professional. I also loved that he actually mixes music which kept the excitement in the room. Jason is truly gifted at what he does so if you are looking for for the best night of dancing and music SCE is the place!

Sent on 01/08/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting SCE with your special night! We are so glad you had an amazing experience with Jason Jani and our team! Hope to work with you in the future, SCE Event Group

Danielle Papinchak · Married on 12/15/2018

Book DJ Nick Spinelli

Okay brides... listen up... just book Nick Spinelli with SCE Event Group and call it a day, you won’t regret it!!

My wedding was bopping ALL NIGHT. From cocktail hour to the closing song. People didn’t stop having a good time and they didn’t stop dancing.

From the beginning of when I first booked Nick, it was an easy and flawless process. He answered every question, provided advice or suggestions when needed, and just made it the most stress free thing ever.

Have you ever been to a wedding where the DJ plays the whole song, so after 3 minutes you’ve heard the same lyrics over 10 times, you’re tired of the song, and you’re just bopping along because you’re bored?? Well that’s not Nick. AT ALL. He plays just the right amount of the song and bleeds it perfectly into the next one and just keeps the party going. Nick entertains your guests for you! Many DJs claim they do that, but none can follow through with it like Nick. I had guests from ages 15 to 88 at my wedding and all were dancing and had a blast. I danced for 3+ hours and even danced so hard I busted a set of straps on my dress. When that happened, I just kept dancing because the songs were THAT good.

So here’s the summary:

Contact SCE Event Group. Book DJ Nick Spinelli. Relax. Have a KILLER wedding. Dance all night. BAM.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Alyssa Della Fave · Married on 12/08/2018

Paul Knox crushed it!

I can not say enough great things about Paul Knox and SCE. He made the entire wedding run smooth and dancing!! He really made our wedding day special! Best decision you’ll make is hiring Paul!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing wedding DJ!!

We hired Jason Jani for our December 2018 wedding and could not be happier with our decision! He made us feel comfortable every step of the way leading up to it and on the day of the wedding he absolutely crushed it! The dance floor was packed all night, with people of all ages and we've had so many people tell us they've never danced so much at a wedding. We ended the night with the fake snow effect to "All I Want for Christmas is You" and it was just the best! We did the screen upgrades, which I would recommend because people really liked seeing all our pictures up on the screen. We also did the photo booth which was so much fun! Highly recommend Jason and SCE!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    SCE Event Group 9
    SCE Event Group 10
    SCE Event Group 11
    SCE Event Group 12

Allison · Married on 12/07/2018

Great Night

We loved having Paul Knox and SCE at our wedding. Everyone was put on the dance floor and was amazed by the fake snow!! Could not have asked for anything better! We received so many compliments from our guests on how great our DJ was. Thank you Paul Knox and SCE!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Angelica

Angelica Teachout · Married on 12/07/2018

Best DJ's Out There! Book with confidence!

We absolutely loved working with SCE Entertainment from beginning to end! In particular, we booked with Jason Jani, and he was absolutely incredible! Family & friends could not stop talking about how amazing our DJ was and how they had to have his name. Not only is he skilled, but he is so thoughtful and caring about ensuring that you don't forget to soak in the memories and really enjoy the most amazing day of your life. We simply requested that he get a feel from the crowd and play his music based on that, and he absolutely nailed it. You can book with confidence with SCE. They are punctual, prepared, highly-skilled, and they care about you and your special day. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Jason Jani and The SCE team :)
    - Angelica T. & Joseph C.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Keith

Keith Hofmann · Married on 12/02/2018

Christian LaGrotteria

Christian from SCE was absolutely outstanding. My wife and I clicked with him the first time we met, and when we finalized everything, we basically told him that we trusted him and to just throw a party and he delivered big time! He and his assistant Nick had everyone dancing the entire night, start to finish. Family and friends are still talking about how great they were several weeks after the wedding. They were extremely professional and allowed us to have a worry free experience. Top notch all the way.

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa Carusio · Married on 12/02/2018

DJ Paul Knox is the way to go!!!

We absolutely loved working with DJ Paul Knox for our wedding! I can not even begin to tell you how many people complimented the music! He truly listens to what you are looking for & makes your vision come to life. He is also excellent on his feet. We were all set for the garter toss when I forgot I wasn't wearing mine!!! He told me not to worry, to go get it, and he would distract our guests. No one even knew it happened! I will definitely be using him for events in the future. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/30/2018