SCE Event Group Reviews

SCE Event Group 5
SCE Event Group 6
SCE Event Group 7

Taryn · Married on 10/12/2018

AMAZING!! Everyone should book SCE!

Jason and SCE event group killed it for our wedding! I have seen Jason at a few weddings so I knew right when we got engaged that I had to book him. As soon as we picked our date and venue I called him up and was so happy to hear he was available!! From the first phone call he was a pleasure to work with. He didn’t rush any conversation we had and you can tell how much he LOVES what he does. People were blown away with how good he was. I don’t think people realize how much entertainment can make or break a wedding and Jason just exceeded every expectation we had. From the music selection to the photo booth to the lighting.. everything was PERFECT! I hope everyone has the opportunity to work with SCE because he truly made our wedding the best day we could have ever imagined!! Thanks SO much Jason!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kristi Unis · Married on 10/07/2018

Jeff Gould made our wedding the best day ever!

We booked Jeff Gould for our Oct 7 wedding at Farmstead and it was, hands down, the best vendor pick we could have made. Jeff, Bird, Joe Pags and their crew arrived early to set up and completely transformed the atmosphere of the room.

Jeff kept the party going non stop, our dance floor was packed and with our guests of all ages too! He had the perfect flow, music selection, vibe and energy.

We had controlled uplighting, ceremony music, CO2 blasts and the media package. The photos they took that night and shared were breathtaking! We also booked C. Sterling their steel drummer for cocktail hour and he was absolutely amazing!

We also booked hello snap shot for our photobooth through them and we received the photos that night on a USB. The set up was professional, the attendant was a sweetheart, photos printed quickly so there was never a long line and the quality was outstanding.

When we speak about our day we rave about Jeff and SCE. He truly made our wedding the best day ever and it would not have been the same without him and his team.

There is not enough room here to write how happy we are with their services, their personalities and the perfection of it all coming together. I cant wait to have another reason to throw a party just so we can have Jeff DJ and host it again!!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    SCE Event Group 8
    SCE Event Group 9
    SCE Event Group 10

Robert · Married on 10/07/2018

Great experience with Paul Knox and SCE!

Shortly after we confirmed our wedding date, we began our search for a DJ. We came across SCE group and were impressed with their marketing and reviews. When we called and let the office know the kind of party we were looking to have, they referred us to Paul Knox. From the first call with Paul, we could feel his excitement and enthusiasm. We loved this about him and it made us feel confident and comfortable that he would deliver for us the wedding we were looking for. Throughout the entire process, Paul was easy to get a hold of and was always responsive. He took the time to get to know us and had great ideas for our wedding day. Paul produced our ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. He was outstanding and really kept the party going the entire time. We highly recommend Paul Knox and the SCE team and are extremely happy we chose them for our wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Theresa Mccurdy · Married on 10/07/2018

Jason Jani

SCE and Jason Jani are the most talented and dedicated entertainment group in the entire tri-state area!!! Thank you is not even enough to show our gratitude to Jason and his team for making our wedding day a real life fairytale come true!!!! Jason’s passion is infectious and every moment of our reception was an epic party and that is exactly what we wanted!!! Jason’s team is so laid back yet super efficient which was just so relieving while planning so much for our big day!!! Please go with your gut and pick SCE, also add the sparkles, add the clouds and lightning it’s is allll WORTH IT!!! #scevip

Sent on 11/01/2018
    SCE Event Group 11

Alison · Married on 10/06/2018

SCE is the BEST! - they are all super professional, so organized and make the planning process a breeze. Jeff is literally amazing! He listened to all of our requests, put together the perfect mixes and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night - there were even some people dancing who typically never get on the dancefloor. Jeff and Bird are an amazing pair and got everyone in on the fun all night long. People are still talking about how amazing the DJ was - SCE MADE our Wedding!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Gabrielle Fante · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and magical

Having Tony Neto As our DJ and host for our wedding made the night that much more special having such an amazing DJ at super responsive super accommodating and super caring for the needs that me and my husband had in mind would highly recommend not only Tony but this whole entire company and staff has been incredible to work with highly recommend and amazingly satisfied thank you again

Sent on 10/29/2018

Christina · Married on 10/05/2018

Want your dance floor packed all night long?

Just love Jason. He made our day SO special. I told Jason when we first started, "I don't care if everyone hates the food, they don't like my dress and the drinks taste funny... As long as the dance floor is packed", and that is EXACTLY what he did.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Chris · Married on 09/30/2018

SCE Event Group and more specifically DJ Jeff Gould were absolutely amazing for our wedding. They were beyond helpful in the build up to our event and wanted to make sure we had everything exactly as we wanted it. Everything was on point, and many of our guests approached us afterwards saying “this was the best dj they’ve had at a wedding.” The dance floor was full from start to finish, and all of our intros and dedications went so smoothly. I’d recommend them to anyone for any event they are planning!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Thomas · Married on 09/30/2018

Tony Neto! He is and his team are awesome! Makes you feel like he is part of the family and had everyone on the dance floor all night. Tony deserves a perfect score. A true MC/DJ team. Won’t let you down. Extremely professional and experienced! After first interview with Tony you will understand why we chose him for our wedding! You made our special night a night to remember! Tony Thank You.

Chris · Married on 09/30/2018

My wife and I just had our wedding in September at the rock island lake club and we had Paul Knox as our dj, we were more than satisfied! From start to finish Paul was nothing but good to us. He met with us several times to go over songs we wanted played and walked us through the whole process from start to finish. On the day of our wedding Paul and his team were one of the first vendors there setting up and absolutely rocked our wedding. He was energetic and professional the whole night and was sure to keep the dance floor packed. Highly recommend Paul and the SCE team.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Lia · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Paul Knox and his crew were absolutely amazing. The whole time we communicated it felt like we were talking to a friend. Their song choices really proved to us that they listen and valued our opinions. They kept everyone on the dance floor and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much!!!

Brielle · Married on 09/29/2018

Tony at SCE was the perfect DJ for our wedding on 9/29/18! I received numerous compliments from guests throughout the night about how great he was. He was engaging and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. The lighting and dance on the clouds were perfect effects for our night. If I could give 10 out of 5 stars I would!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Allison Maccourtney · Married on 09/29/2018

An incredible party you'll never forget!

I don't even know where to start because there are not enough good things I can say about SCE and how absolutely AMAZING they are! We had the absolute PLEASURE of working with Jason Jani, THE BEST DJ IN THE BIZ!!!! From start to finish we just loved his vibe. We knew he would kill it but OMG did he deliver! He had the dance floor PACKED from start to finish with our guests of all ages. He is in a league of his own and does such a masterful job of mixing songs from so many varieties of genres to include all age ranges. For example, I clearly remember him mixing Don't Stop Believing with Roses by the Chainsmokers. Sick. All of our guests were RAVING that they had never been to a wedding with a DJ that good before. I did not leave the dance floor and so many people were saying I was a bride who looked like I was truly having fun and dancing, THE WHOLE TIME! Exactly what I wanted. Thank you Jason Jani for not only delivering but exceeding our expectations!! The whole staff was extremely professional and even from our initial partnership working with Bri on getting the contracts signed and adding lighting and photobooths onto our initial agreement throughout the process. Everyone is still raving about how amazing our DJ was, it was the talk of the wedding... besides the fireworks :) Jason, thank you so much for taking our wedding to another level!!! If you are thinking about hiring SCE for your wedding, DO IT!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Alena · Married on 09/28/2018

There are so many amazing things to say about Paul from SCE that we don’t even know where to start! 2 years before we got married we met Paul when he DJ’d our best friends wedding. When it was our turn to book a DJ there were no questions asked, we knew that Paul was our guy and he was the first vendor we booked! The process of picking the right songs for the ceremony and intros was SO easy thanks to SCE’s online data base. For the reception we put our full trust in Paul to play the songs he thought our crowd would love best - and he nailed it! Our friends and family are going to be talking about our wedding day for a long time thanks to Paul!!

• Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 09/28/2018

I am so happy with SCE! Tony Tee Neto was our DJ for our wedding on 9/28/18 and he was amazing! From our first meeting with him, we knew we had found the right DJ. He was friendly, professional and easy to work with. Throughout the planning process, any questions I had were answered almost immediately and Tony seem genuinely interested in helping to make our day perfect.
    One of my major pet peeves at weddings is when the crowd is loud/ talking during toasts and first dances. I expressed this concern to Tony and he assured me this was nothing to worry about, that he is a Master of Ceremonies vs. simply a DJ talking into a mic. Boy was he right! Tony had the full attention of the crowd, and set the stage perfectly for all of the big moments. He was great at reading the crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire night. His personality and energy was awesome. My husband and I agree that the music/DJ is probably the most important part of a wedding reception and can really make or break it. Tony lived up to all of our expectations and then some! Thank you Tony for your part in making our wedding day so incredible!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Nick is Amazing!!!

We had DJ Nick for our wedding on 9/28/18 and he did a phenomenal job with both the ceremony and reception!!! He is not only personable and funny, but he totally understood what kind of vibe we were going for and executed it perfectly. He's also a really great MC and you can really tell how experienced he is at throwing an awesome party. Couldn't have found a better DJ!!! Thanks Nick!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Arielle · Married on 09/23/2018

SCE was amazing to work with throughout the entire wedding process. From my initial call with Jeff and Jason, I knew we were in good hands. They worked with us to build and entertainment package that we were comfortable with and within our budget. The online system for event details and billing was easy to navigate.
    The day of was absolutely perfect. Jeff and his team arrived at the venue early to set up. He was available to talk to and make some last minute changes. Jeff was so nice and made us feel at ease before the big entrance.
    During the party, Jeff was engaging and fun without being over the top. He knew how to keep everyone dancing which was exactly what I wanted. I wish I could give them 10 stars!

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • F

Fallyn · Married on 09/23/2018

We worked with Nick Spinelli who was amazing. He was very thoughtful punctual and responsive to all our questions and requested feedback. He was attentive to all details (more than I was aware of!) and was a total pleasure to work with. Brianne in the office was also incredible so responsive and attentive and patient withe explaining things. Working with them was truly a pleasure from start to finish! Nick even sent us photos from the wedding he took! Incredible!! They also had these amazing giant sparklers that made our first dance explosive!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Evelyn Li · Married on 09/23/2018

BEST Wedding DJ out there

Paul Knox is the BEST wedding DJ out there!!!! So glad that we have found Paul and SCE Event Group in our wedding planning. Before the big day we have communicated with Paul many times and he accommodated our music and game needs so perfectly. No need to be anxious or unsure at all on your big day (like we did because we didn't hire a planner) because Paul will do such an amazing job remixing the music and making sure the guests have tons of fun! He also improvises so perfectly whenever necessary. Just hop in to your big event, enjoy yourself, and Paul will make sure everything go so smoothly!!! Definitely a 5 star!!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Remy · Married on 09/22/2018

We want to thank the SCE Event Group and more specifically Christian for making our Wedding everything we wanted it to be! Christian DJ'D our wedding on 9/22/18 and he absolutely killed it!!! We knew we wanted Christian to be our DJ from the first time we met him at Addison Park wedding showcase. He was well dressed and totally understood what kind of musical vibe we were going for. From the very first meeting I felt confident Christian was going to bring the house down and he definitely did!! I told everyone who asked me if I was nervous about the wedding, that the one aspect I knew I was not nervous about was the DJ. Christian kept everyone dancing all night long and people kept coming up to me and wife saying this was the best wedding they had ever been to! Christian was one of the reasons why it was such great wedding. I would highly recommend using Christian for your wedding if you're looking awesome DJ. Thanks again Christian for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

Nick did an AMAZING job. Nearly two weeks later and we're still hearing from our guests how much they loved him. SCE sends out forms to fill out all the details they need to know for music, speeches, introductions and special dances, so if you're like me and constantly feel like you're forgetting something, their organization and responsiveness is very reassuring. SCE also provided a mirror photo booth which was much more incorporated than a normal photo booth which everyone really enjoyed, as apposed to having it sectioned off in it's own space like they normally are. I can't complain about a single thing, everything was above and beyond what we had hoped for!

Angie · Married on 09/21/2018

Well let me just put this out there.... I'm a wedding planner and have been in the industry for about 7 years. We knew we wanted to have the party everyone wouldn't forget and who better to make sure this happened then Tony from the Amazing SCE Event group! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and made sure my husband and I had the night of our lives!!!!! We wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Tony for being so awesome!!!!! #mcmanandwife #tequilateam

Sent on 09/23/2018
    SCE Event Group 12
    SCE Event Group 13
    SCE Event Group 14

Mark · Married on 09/21/2018

Jason Jani from SCE DJ'd my wedding on 9/21/18. All I can say is he absolutely KILLED IT! The dance floor was packed so tight that guest were dancing on the carpet around it. He did my ceremony, cocktail, and reception and I cannot thank him enough. Jason was very easy to work with and very accommodating and dressed to impress. He got what we liked and even suggested killer songs for the wedding party to be introduced to. (we chose several and he smoothly transitioned them) SCE made our wedding one to remember! My guests all want to go back out and dance with his play lists! Thanks so much SCE and Jason!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Ryan

Ryan Parkes · Married on 09/21/2018

Highly Recommend!!!

Christian,
    On behalf of Brittany and I, we just wanted to thank you for everything you did on our wedding day. Simply the best. We put a few things on the playlist but left the rest up to you and you did not disappoint. Guests are still talking about what a fun wedding it was, some never left the dance floor. You were great to work with from start to finish and we can't thank you enough!!
    Cheers,
    Ryan and Brittany

Sent on 10/16/2018

Gina · Married on 09/15/2018

I can not thank SCE enough for being so amazing from start to finish! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and we have your team to thank for it. To be more specific, Jeff Gould went above and beyond for our wedding. Everyone was talking about how great he is. He has tons of energy and kept the party going ALL NIGHT! From the bottom of our hearts you were truly the best. I’ll be recommending you to everyone I know. Thanks for making it such a pleasurable experience. You guys rock!

Sent on 09/17/2018