SCE Event Group Reviews

SCE Event Group 6
SCE Event Group 7

Danielle Papinchak · Married on 12/15/2018

Book DJ Nick Spinelli

Okay brides... listen up... just book Nick Spinelli with SCE Event Group and call it a day, you won’t regret it!!

My wedding was bopping ALL NIGHT. From cocktail hour to the closing song. People didn’t stop having a good time and they didn’t stop dancing.

From the beginning of when I first booked Nick, it was an easy and flawless process. He answered every question, provided advice or suggestions when needed, and just made it the most stress free thing ever.

Have you ever been to a wedding where the DJ plays the whole song, so after 3 minutes you’ve heard the same lyrics over 10 times, you’re tired of the song, and you’re just bopping along because you’re bored?? Well that’s not Nick. AT ALL. He plays just the right amount of the song and bleeds it perfectly into the next one and just keeps the party going. Nick entertains your guests for you! Many DJs claim they do that, but none can follow through with it like Nick. I had guests from ages 15 to 88 at my wedding and all were dancing and had a blast. I danced for 3+ hours and even danced so hard I busted a set of straps on my dress. When that happened, I just kept dancing because the songs were THAT good.

So here’s the summary:

Contact SCE Event Group. Book DJ Nick Spinelli. Relax. Have a KILLER wedding. Dance all night. BAM.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Alyssa Della Fave · Married on 12/08/2018

Paul Knox crushed it!

I can not say enough great things about Paul Knox and SCE. He made the entire wedding run smooth and dancing!! He really made our wedding day special! Best decision you’ll make is hiring Paul!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing wedding DJ!!

We hired Jason Jani for our December 2018 wedding and could not be happier with our decision! He made us feel comfortable every step of the way leading up to it and on the day of the wedding he absolutely crushed it! The dance floor was packed all night, with people of all ages and we've had so many people tell us they've never danced so much at a wedding. We ended the night with the fake snow effect to "All I Want for Christmas is You" and it was just the best! We did the screen upgrades, which I would recommend because people really liked seeing all our pictures up on the screen. We also did the photo booth which was so much fun! Highly recommend Jason and SCE!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    SCE Event Group 8
    SCE Event Group 9
    SCE Event Group 10
    SCE Event Group 11

Allison · Married on 12/07/2018

Great Night

We loved having Paul Knox and SCE at our wedding. Everyone was put on the dance floor and was amazed by the fake snow!! Could not have asked for anything better! We received so many compliments from our guests on how great our DJ was. Thank you Paul Knox and SCE!!

• Angelica

Angelica Teachout · Married on 12/07/2018

Best DJ's Out There! Book with confidence!

We absolutely loved working with SCE Entertainment from beginning to end! In particular, we booked with Jason Jani, and he was absolutely incredible! Family & friends could not stop talking about how amazing our DJ was and how they had to have his name. Not only is he skilled, but he is so thoughtful and caring about ensuring that you don't forget to soak in the memories and really enjoy the most amazing day of your life. We simply requested that he get a feel from the crowd and play his music based on that, and he absolutely nailed it. You can book with confidence with SCE. They are punctual, prepared, highly-skilled, and they care about you and your special day. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Jason Jani and The SCE team :)
    - Angelica T. & Joseph C.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Keith

Keith Hofmann · Married on 12/02/2018

Christian LaGrotteria

Christian from SCE was absolutely outstanding. My wife and I clicked with him the first time we met, and when we finalized everything, we basically told him that we trusted him and to just throw a party and he delivered big time! He and his assistant Nick had everyone dancing the entire night, start to finish. Family and friends are still talking about how great they were several weeks after the wedding. They were extremely professional and allowed us to have a worry free experience. Top notch all the way.

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa Carusio · Married on 12/02/2018

DJ Paul Knox is the way to go!!!

We absolutely loved working with DJ Paul Knox for our wedding! I can not even begin to tell you how many people complimented the music! He truly listens to what you are looking for & makes your vision come to life. He is also excellent on his feet. We were all set for the garter toss when I forgot I wasn't wearing mine!!! He told me not to worry, to go get it, and he would distract our guests. No one even knew it happened! I will definitely be using him for events in the future. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Kristie

Kristie Luff · Married on 12/01/2018

Jeff and SCE are simply the BEST

Jeff and the entire SCE team will go above and beyond to make sure your special day is perfect! I cannot say enough great things about them. Jeff met with me and made sure everything was perfect so that I could just be the bride on the day of my wedding. Jeff made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's name, made sure all of the songs were exactly what we wanted to hear and he even took pictures that helped capture special moments of the day. He is more than just a DJ, he is a friend who genuinely cares about your event and everyone there. The wedding ran so smoothly because of him and the SCE team and I cannot thank them enough!! I cannot wait to work with them again!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    SCE Event Group 12
  • Jenelle

Jenelle Gobel · Married on 12/01/2018

A Night to Remember!

SCE Event Group-Nick Spinelli was our DJ for our wedding Decemeber 1st, 2018. Nick exceeded our expectations! Everyone had a blast and danced the night away! He is defiantly not your typical wedding DJ playing boring wedding songs. He goes above and beyond making sure that your wedding will be a night that no one will ever forget! Everyone that attended my wedding are still talking about the music played at the reception and how my DJ was out of this world! Both my husband and I had such a great night of dancing! I would highly recommend Nick Spinelli and SCE Event Group for anyone's wedding! THANK YOU NICK!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Corrie Shevy · Married on 12/01/2018

Made my wedding!

With there being so many DJs in NJ, deciding on one for your wedding can be so overwhelming. But trust me when I say you won't get any company better than SCE!! My husband and I picked DJ Paul Knox because he brought the perfect kind of energy and excitement you would want for your wedding. He was professional, yet easy to talk to and always available to talk. He really listens to your requests and truly cares for his clients! Everyone came up to me after my wedding and kept telling me how much they loved our DJ! He honestly made our wedding absolutely PERFECT! If you aren't sure what DJ to pick, I highly recommend SCE and try to get Paul Knox if he's available! (although I'm sure all the DJs there are just as wonderful!) I am so happy I went with SCE and wish I could plan another big party just so I could use them again! haha

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Susino · Married on 11/30/2018

Extremely talented

What an incredible night with the amazingly talented Jason Jani. Jason, Derek and I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to always sit down and work with us to make all of our wedding visions come to life. YOU made our entire party possible. The music was absolutely insane, there was a full dance floor the entire night and we owe that all to you. The fireworks were such an added bonus and we LOVED them through out the night. Guests loved the photo booth as well, it was perfect. If you are looking for an amazing talented host for your wedding, or any event, Jason is the person to have. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Matthew Malley · Married on 11/30/2018

We love SCE!

We had our wedding on 11/30/18 with Jeff as our DJ/MC. We were so happy with his performance! That’s what you get when you hire SCE, a performance. It was the best decision we made! Everyone raved about the music and we definitely have some tough critics out there - I should know since I also am a wedding DJ! Prior to the wedding, I researched and spoke with tons of DJs in the tri-state area listening to mix after mix. I have worked with plenty of other wedding DJs but knew I wanted something totally different than the standard. I needed someone on another level than regular wedding DJs that I normally found myself listening to. That is when I found Jeff and SCE.

Jeff perfectly managed the night with all of the timeline changes, entrance format, bagpipes and add ons - a total professional. (I'm excited to see the video of the entrance!) I learned a ton from you throughout the night and I cant thank you enough for letting/encouraging me jump on the decks. Jeff truly enjoys what he does and it shows in every type of way. He perfectly blended and mixed all of our songs and genres to seamlessly keep the party going for all ages at a perfect volume. My wife and I could not have been happier - we had a great time just dancing the whole night as if no one was watching. SCE had a beautiful set up and a great energy which shows throughout the event. Also, the pictures that were taken looked absolutely amazing. We got reposted on Instagram by Industry Magazine from one of SCE's posts which was very cool!

We cannot thank Jeff and SCE enough for the best night of our lives. As a DJ, it was difficult to give up control but once we got started I instantly knew that we were in store of an incredible night. If you’re looking for a DJ, look no further, I already did all the research for you. Give SCE a call and book your date!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Brittany Carson · Married on 11/30/2018

Best dj ever - nick spinelli

NICK SPINELLI is the best DJ of all time. Please book him right now! You will not be dissatisfied. He is an expert in the DJ world. The music he played at our wedding was absolutely perfect. It was unbelievable how many songs he was able to play during the night. Everything flowed, he granted our wishes on things to not play or play, he was knowledgeable , FUN, and truly the best. The dance floor was packed from the beginning to the end. Family and friends are still talking about the “best DJ ever, nick”! We would recommend him over and over again. Best DJ ever! Doesn’t compare to any other DJ. Book nick for your next event!!!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Diane Cristino · Married on 11/24/2018

Everything we wanted and more

SCE Event group was nothing but amazing during our entire wedding planning process. Our wedding was on 11/24 at Bear Brook Valley and we had the pleasure of having Jason Jani as our DJ. Jason was so honored and excited to work with us. His passion for his work really showed leading up to our day and he blew us away the day of!! EVERYONE was on the dance floor - I mean even my 82 year old grandparents hung in there until the end!! We also added on live musicians (electric violin and percussionist) which Jason recommended, and they DID NOT disappoint. I have had friends actually reaching out to me asking about our DJ and telling me how "EPIC" our wedding was! Aside from Jason and his crew hosting and killing it the day of, all the support staff we were in contact with during the planning process was responsive and so nice. If you're planning a wedding and unsure of a DJ to use, I am 100% confident SCE will be everything you need and more :)

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 11/23/2018

Best ever!

Jason Jani and his entire team including his office staff are 2nd to none. Guest of all ages are still complimenting us on how perfect the music & entertainment was. I would not have had the perfect wedding without them, I know that for a fact. My friends were so impressed they already booked with SCE for their weddings coming up. SCE is different, talented, they don't take over the wedding like most other companies and they create the best possible experience unique to you and your guest. Using anyone else, but SCE is a mistake. They are the BEST EVER!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/18/2018

Christian and sce were outstanding

We used Christian and SCE Event Group for our wedding 3 weeks ago. It was a Sunday night wedding and you would never be able to tell. From the introductions to the last dance, EVERYBODY was on the dance floor. It was an incredible night, the best night. Christian was the embodiment of professionalism, checking in with us regularly. I HIGHLY recommend these guys, they will not let you down

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Larry

Larisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Jeff and SCE are the BEST

Jeff and the entire SCE group were incredible! During and after the wedding, we had countless numbers of people tell us Jeff was the best DJ they've ever heard at a wedding and I know we personally told him this multiple times throughout the night. One thing we were a little worried about was that our families families are filled with shy people and wall flowers, but the second the formal dances were over, the entire dance floor was filled for the entire night! Jeff was also very accommodating with any requests/changes we had throughout the night. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ and wedding!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Demi · Married on 11/17/2018

smooth, easy, stress free process!

DJ Paul Knox went above and beyond for our wedding and I can’t thank him enough! My ceremony was everything I could have ever imagined with the music he played - it really made it so much more! The reception was amazing. He took the ideas we had and made them a reality! I’m not exaggerating when I say I did not leave the dance floor all night! Song after song was just everything I wanted to hear, me and my friends were loving it! It may not have been the biggest wedding he’s done, but I had the best time! My friends were saying how sore they were the next day from dancing so much. Thank you Paul!!!!

Jillian Grobelny · Married on 11/17/2018

Best. Day. Ever.

Nick Spinelli is hands down one of THE BEST DJ’s! I dont even know where to begin... Nick was honest, reachable, knowledgable and SO easy to work with throughout the entire 2 years leading up to our wedding. We met with a couple other DJ’s before and after meeting with Nick but knew as soon as we walked out of his office that he was going to be perfect for our wedding. His talent is undeniable and he had EVERYONE (even my Dad who hardly dances) dancing the entire night. I am still getting compliments about him and a few friends and family members have asked for his contact info for their upcoming events/weddings.

I also need to acknowledge Nick and SCEs professionalism. Several months before our wedding we experienced some unfortunate events with Nicks previous company and Nick and SCE took care of us like we were family... it was an extremely stressful situation and it ended up being a blessing in disguise. If you are looking for a DJ that is fun, energetic, talented and someone who will have you and your guests dancing all night long, you need to hire Nick Spinelli! THE BEST.

Jenna Galatro · Married on 11/17/2018

Three words: Tony Tee Neto

We did a ton of research on our entertainment for our wedding and we were thrilled by our end result of choosing SCE Entertainment Group and our event host, Tony Tee Neto! From the beginning Tony guided us with his talents, passion and humor! He always left us feeling confident that he would deliver our BEST DAY EVER and he certainly did! Throughout the entire process he was so responsive and professional. Tony went above and beyond and helped us to create our one of a kind song for our first special dance that our family and friends are STILL talking about. Our guests, especially our parents are still raving about Tony and his ability to see & feel the whole room to truly deliver the BEST dance party ever! Thanks Tony & SCE Entertainment, you're the BEST!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Chris Schill · Married on 11/11/2018

Tony Tee Neto Best Ever!!!!

It’s going to be tough to put into words how incredible this man Tony is. Outside of his profession he is a complete class act. Always happy to help and give advice when needed. He made the entire process a breeze I felt like I did not have to worry at all when it came to our DJ.

Tony is extremely professional and only has your happiness and excitement in mind during your event. I would recommend Tony to anyone. He made sure people were out on the dance floor all night. He even kept me up there dancing all night which is hard to do. I have people texting me telling me what a great time they had and how amazing Tony was.

If you are looking for someone to host your event and make it the best time of your life then no need to look any further. Not only would I recommend Tony but I will never trust anyone but this man for my future events. If he is booked up for your day then just change the day he is worth it!

Tony I thank you again from the bottom of my heart for doing what you do and killing it 24/7. You made my wife (still weird to say) and my day! We couldn’t have tied the knot without you!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/10/2018

Jeff from SCE kept us on the dance floor!!

We cannot say enough about SCE! We had Jeff as our DJ, and we are SO happy we did. From the moment we met Jeff, we had a good feeling that we made the perfect choice using SCE. He is so personable, friendly, organized, and has an awesome fun vibe. We knew he would keep our guests entertained. On our wedding night, everyone was dancing the whole time. People texted me the next day saying they never left the dance floor. He let us pick some songs for our playlist and added some choices of his own. Everything was perfectly timed. From the ceremony, first songs, cake cutting (he played cake by the ocean for us) and the last song. Your wedding night can get hectic and he kept us right on track with timing. We cannot say enough positive things! I want to go back and dance the night away all over again!!! thanks so much Jeff and SCE!!! :)

Sent on 11/17/2018

Megan Sylvester · Married on 11/10/2018

Dj tony best dj

We had DJ Tony Tee Neto at our wedding last week and he did an absolutely AMAZING job! Everyone was on the dance floor all night long and I had multiple people come up to me telling me how he was the best DJ ever. He definitely knew how to get the party started. In fact, our legs were sore for days after our wedding because he kept everyone dancing all night. Tony was so easy to work with and VERY professional. He made the process for us stress free, and literally answered any questions I had in a timely manner. We are so very pleased and happy that we chose DJ Tony! He is the BEST. If you are looking for someone who is professional, fun and will keep everyone dancing all night long, look no further because DJ Tony is your man! I HIGHLY recommend Tony from SCE. Thank you Tony for making our wedding a fun filled success and a night we will never forget!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 11/10/2018

SCE and Christian are THE BEST.

I can't say enough about how amazing our wedding day was at Mallard Island Yacht Club on 11/10/2018, much of it thanks to SCE and Christian. Once we decided on a venue, we knew that music was the next most important aspect of our big day. I scoured wedding wire, facebook, message boards, etc and found SCE. I watched so many of their videos and one thing always stuck out to me - no matter what the size of the wedding, people were always on the dance floor. We scheduled a meeting and Bri introduced us to Christian. My now husband and I looked at each other 15 minutes into our meeting and gave each other a nod - we just KNEW that we wanted Christian to be a part of our day. He took the time to get to know us as a couple, and really wanted to get a feel for what we wanted out of our wedding day. He wasn't trying to create his own vision for the day - he was taking our vision and adding his expertise. We discussed lighting, music, extras - it was such a productive meeting and we left knowing that we had made the best decision.

Christian was so flexible when it came to the last minute planning. We live in Boston and were able to schedule a face-time call to go over all of the logistics. He was literally answering texts up to the day before the wedding with song change requests from me - I can't say enough about how amazing he was.

The night of the wedding, Christian and the entire SCE crew was kind, professional, fun, and truly made our night unforgettable. The music was PERFECT - everyone loved the mix and our dance floor was rarely empty. The lighting additions were so worth it and really elevated the space. Our after-party was so much fun and was a chance to keep the dance party going. My guests are still raving about the music and dancing and I look forward to Christian and the SCE family being a part of all of our future events! Book them for your next event - you will absolutely have the best day ever and you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/09/2018

Dj Tony is the best !

DJ. Tony is the best ! We had an amazing time at our wedding and we never stopped dancing !! I highly recommend SCE ! Tony we love you!

Sent on 11/10/2018