Scarlett & Stephen Reviews

15 | Brentwood, TN

15 Reviews for Scarlett & Stephen

Diane · Married on 10/19/2013

Scarlett & Stephen are an amazing photogrpahy couple who captured our proposal photos. They teamed up with the Yes Girls Events to plan and execute my husband's proposal on Ponte Vedra Beach.

I was sooo surprised walking down the beach and S&S helped to decorate and execute the decor for the proposal, on top of that they captured our memories!! They captured the emotions so well that I still enjoy looking at our photos are reliving the memories!

Thank you S&S for your awesome services and lovely work!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Scarlett & Stephen are the best of the best in their field. From the moment of first interaction to post-wedding tasks, they are the most professional team you could ask for. S&S take the time to get to know you, your story, your style, which all come into play into making your day the most personalized experience possible. Scarlett and Stephen felt like old friends and guests at our wedding given how much interaction we've had and how they made the effort to get to know us. In terms of style of photography, it was exactly what we wanted. We got married in the Caribbean and wanted to capture the colors of the location. We were uncomfortable with our local options given their dated and "cheesy" style. S&S have a great marriage of both contemporary and classic style -- the black and whites came out incredibly beautiful and the shots that captured our first meet and other candid shots were fun and honest - and most important - natural! My husband and I were blown away with their level of attentiveness post-wedding. We got our shots in a matter of only a couple of weeks and the album was in our hands just days after! That includes our canvases. You simply can't find responsiveness like that from other photographers. We are hopeful to work with S&S in the future for other big life moments. I cannot speak more highly of this amazing photography team!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Emily · Married on 02/09/2013

Photography was very important to us on our wedding day. The day goes by in a blur and we wanted our special moments to be captured by the best. Scarlett & Stephen went above and beyond to take the time to get to know us as a couple and as individuals. They made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and our pictures, both engagement and wedding, are beyond gorgeous. They felt more like friends than photographers at our wedding and I am so glad they were a part of it all. I highly recommend Scarlett & Stephen for capturing any big moment in your life. Thank you both for everything!

Sent on 02/23/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2012

As a bride, you realize early......after the nuptials, after the party, after the glitz, glamour and tears of joy.....other than the memories in your head, all you have left are the beautiful photographs documenting every moment of your day.

Its's a bit overwhelming choosing a wedding photographer and entrusting them not to miss anything on your big day, but Scarlet and Stephen put my husband and I at ease........they're not only wedding photographers, they're in love and were recently married themselves. Because they are in love......Scarlett and Stephen knew what we wanted, the moments before they happened, and best of all were able to anticipate and follow through with shots of tender moments we will cherish forever. These two never missed a beat, and I thank God we found Scarlett and Stephen. Their work is beautiful, they were created for each other and work in perfect harmony.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2012

As a bride, Scarlett and Stephen made my dreams come true!! They captured not only our big moments, but the small moments as well.....we're so thankful we had them our team and we'll have these moments forever because the album they made for us is as breathtaking STILL as the day they gave it to us. I can't think of any greater honor to be featured in Grace Ormonde Wedding Style.....and without Scarlett and Stephen's talent, none of this would have happened. Our copies sit proudly in our living room.....it was fun traveling the world seeing this issue in airports everywhere. Our hearts go out to you, we can't thank you enough, we could have chosen anyone.....thank GOD we followed our hearts and chose you to be right by our side. Best photographers ever.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Lia · Married on 06/02/2012

Before I met my husband I knew that Scarlett was going to be my wedding photographer. I would sit in front of the computer at times admiring her beautiful work, and I would fantasize about the day that I would be the girl in her amazing pictures. I found the love of my life, and as soon as he proposed, I knew that the first thing on my list was to get my dream photographer. By then, Scarlett had already found the love of her life, Stephen. We met in Charleston, SC for our engagement session, and it was instant chemistry. Both Scarlett and Stephen are of the friendliest, most loving people you will meet! I loved their humility and their way of making us feel at ease in the moments we felt super dorky in front of the camera. They joined us in Greenville, SC a few months later to shoot our wedding. It was a relief to have a connection and friendship with them on this important day, when nerves and emotions were at the highest. The end result was fantastic for both the engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I felt so emotional while viewing our photos because of how these beautiful photos portrayed our love. Scarlett and Stephen are not only perfect for each other in love, but they also make the perfect marriage in photography. We are so lucky to have had this amazing couple to share and immortalize the most important day of our lives!

Sent on 08/25/2013
  • User2205927 · 2+ years ago

First of all...I haven't stopped drooling over our photos since we got them. I cannot even begin to put into words how grateful we are to have found S&S to capture our day. Not only are our photos just spectacular (as we knew they would be!) but our guests are in love with them too!
    Beyond their incredible talent, I am so impressed by S&S's professionalism and the way they run their business. It is so important to be able to truly put your trust into the people you choose to be around you and we were so relaxed putting our faith in S&S. From their online billing system, to the blog, to their quick turnaround time, the incredible engagement book design and product, ...even down to what they wore to our wedding...these guys are absolute perfection. We honestly cannot thank them enough (but hope that we've gotten close!!!)

Sent on 04/04/2012

Jillian · Married on 03/25/2011

I would highly recommend Scarlett and Stephen. They were so easy to work with through the whole process. Most importantly they took some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen.

Sent on 10/08/2011

Alison · Married on 01/22/2011

I just had my second wedding anniversary and I am still thrilled that Scarlett & Stephen we able to capture my wedding. I am a military wife and with that comes years apart from my husband and years of looking at photos of memories we shared. Our photos look like they should be in a magazine and to this day my friends ask who my photographer was, and I always am proud to tell them. Scarlett & Stephen are so sweet and easy to get along with and so easy to work with. It was a huge burden off my shoulder to know that I didn't have to worry about them, they know and understand wedding day stress and strive and succeed to not add to it. Not only did they take my wedding photos but I also chose them to take my engagement photos. It would be an understatement to say that my boyish playful husband doesn't like getting his picture taken. We always joke that he looks like a serial killer in most of his pictures, but not with Scarlett Lillian, she knew just what to do to make his inner child come out as she made us skip around like fools in the 110 degree Florida heat, he and I still talk about how much fun we had taking our engagement pictures in Jacksonville, FL and the photos show it. I have tried endlessly to capture his boyish grin and his sneaky smile, or the mischievous glint in his eye, but I tip my hat to Scarlett for actually accomplishing it. She captured who he and I truly are, two kids in love trying to make it in this world. If you are in doubt, don't be, you won't regret choosing them, I promise you.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Luz Marina · Married on 10/30/2010

Scarlett is an amazing person and photographer. She was more then a photographer on my wedding day, My mother and brother had passed away a few years before my wedding but I wanted to go to the Cemetery to put flowers down on their grave, I wanted them to be a part of my Wedding Day. Scarlett drove me to the cemetery (taking on the Chauffer role) and took pictures of me in my Wedding dress placing flowers at their grave. It was very important that I went to the grave site that day, Scarlett understood and took the time to take me there. She is an Angel on earth. Her pictures are absolutely amazing, friends and family who could not attend my wedding saw the pictures of the wedding online and everyone of them has said they cried on how beautiful the pictures were.

Sent on 03/13/2011

ashton · Married on 09/25/2010

Scarlett is so amazing. Words cannot describe her talent and love for wedding photography. She is such a pleasure to work with, and I would reccomend her to any bride looking for a fantastic photographer.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Arlene · Married on 06/05/2010

What can I say Scarlett? You are even more amazing than I could have EVER imagined. Absolutely graceful, skilled, professional and magnificently talented! The pictures are just PERFECT! You captured our day and froze it in time for us. I can’t stop looking at the pictures; they make me cry and laugh at the very same time! They stir up such emotion in my heart, I could not have asked for a better gift. There is NO amount of money that would keep me from choosing you again if I had to do it all over again. My husband was skeptical at first and thought that any old photographer would do, BUT now he knows better and he said he would have paid double or triple! No amount can really justify your ART. Thank you so much!!!

Love Always,
    Arlene and Jacob Waller <3

Sent on 06/22/2010

Lindsey · Married on 11/06/2009

Scarlett Lillian was an absolute joy to work with. Not only is she extremely professional, but she is also extremely creative, attentive and fun! My husband and I wanted her to capture the joy of the occasion which in my opinion few photographers can do. We knew the pictures were the only thing that we could take home with us from the wedding, so after seeing her website and meeting her in person, we knew we wanted no one else to capture the most important day of our lives. We had high expectations after seeing her work online, but the images she produced for us personally far exceeded them! I can't imagine using anyone else, and our friends and family still to this day talk about how incredible they are. We were so lucky, blessed, and privileged to work with her...and I know that you will feel the same way if you do too!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Lynsi · Married on 01/10/2009

Scarlett is not only an amazing photographer but a super nice person. Her work makes any bride look like a supermodel and the photographs look they have come out of a magazine. The photographs have a photojournalistic look. She is all about looking high fashion. Meeting her you feel like she really cares about you and your big day. She's not cheap but worth every penny!! I couldn't have chosen a better photographer to capture once in a lifetime event!!

Sent on 02/09/2009

caryn · Married on 09/06/2008

Scarlett is the BEST photographer! She is so incredibly talented, easy to work with and a genious. Her work brings tears to your eyes. I hesitated for a few weeks over the price but she is worth it. Even my most skeptical friends and family were blown away at the caliber of her professionalism and skill as a photographer. I can not say enough complimentary things about her.

Sent on 10/14/2008