Scar Vita Reviews

Scar Vita View more information

• Y
    Yazi Married on 10/28/2022

Best Vendor Decision !

Scar Vita did a great job at capturing all the special moments even the little ones. We are very happy with our engagement and wedding photos. Scarlett was very professional, organized and fun on our wedding day. She does fabulous work and we highly recommend her.

Scar Vita's reply:

Yazmina thank you so much for your review here and on Theknot. It means so much to me. You guys are a great couple and it was truly a pleasure to work with you both !
    Gisel J. Married on 07/02/2021

Best Vendor Decision !

Scarlett was an huge help to us during our wedding planning process. She was kind and patient with me while I went through all the motions of planning and rescheduling a wedding during covid. We LOVE out PHOTOS and are so happy we chose her to shoot our day.

Scar Vita's reply:

Gisel thank you so much for choosing me to capture your day ! And thank you so much for taking the time out to give me a review, I truly appreciate it. It was an honor to capture your wedding !
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Nikki
    Nikki R. Married on 11/01/2019

Scarlett was awesome!

Scarlett and her assistant captured our wedding day perfectly! Her creativity and attention to detail really allowed us to relive that day over and over every time we see our photos. I highly recommend her! Wedding: 11/1/2019
    Allison D. Married on 11/03/2018

She is AMAZING !!!!

I met scarlet through my sister-in-law, I was a bridesmaid during her wedding day and scarlet was her photographer. From just watching her work and interacting with her I knew I wanted her for my wedding. We absolutely love her, it didn’t feel like a stranger was following us on our wedding day but as if someone we have known for years was with us. Our pictures turned out so good and every time I look at them I just get so happy. Thank you Scarlet, Todd and I can not wait for our Annivesary session !

Scar Vita's reply:

Thank you so much !! It was an honor to capture your special day ! You guys were great to work with !!
    Vikas Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Scarlett did an amazing job at my parent's 50th anniversary (I live in california and I booked it with her from this far away, showed up in NJ and she was all ready to go at the event). She showed up on on time, was always checking in and delivered a couple hundred photos all perfectly within 2 weeks. The best thing is she works more run and gun so rather than a giant wedding company, if you use her you could text her/email her and she'll be a bit easier to talk to than some giant company and get your job done with more customization.
    Katherine Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Scarlet was very professional. She shot our engagement and bridal shower. The pictures came out great and I would highly recommend.
    Anna Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding day was on May 12th, 2018, still the happiest moment of our life and we are so glad and grateful to have found someone to capture these special moments for us forever. I will honestly say, we didn't know what to expect - that applies to all aspects of our wedding for the most part - especially our family haha. Scarlett and her assistant made it so seamless for us and it genuinely felt like one less thing we had to worry about. She was so patient with our family and with us. It's really hard to get everyone to focus at once just for one photo but we managed - she managed. Great photos that highlighted our wedding, our decor, food and most impirtantly of our friends and family having fun. Our family photo at our wedding looks beautiful!!! I was very impressed when she gave me a sneak peek to our wedding photos on their ipad before they left; I think they were edited - they looked great! It left me excited to see all of the photos they gathered of our family and party and quite honestly it gave me a great feeling, a peace of mind, that we made a great decision in deciding to hire them. Thank you!!
    Mirabelle Married on 08/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you so much Scarlet. Our photos were great and you were such a big help. The day was a little insane but she pulled through for us. We booked her after our family friend who was a wannabe photographer bailed on us. So happy we found a pro that was exactly that, a PROFESSIONAL ! Will try to add photos to this review !!!
    Taina Married on 06/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She is amazing and very talent and she listens to the things that you want and the things that you dont
    Amy Married on 03/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great price and beautiful photos. We all loved her.
    Karla Married on 11/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Scarvita is a true artist and master of her work. She took our Engagement and Wedding photos to a whole other level. We've never had so much fun playing in and chasing light as we did with Scarvita. The photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined. Very high quality photos- worth every penny. She works hard for her shots, and everybody was so impressed with her on our wedding day. She is incredibly professional, timely, attentive, and accommodating. She understands how important a role she is playing and she takes it very seriously. It is also clear though that she truly loves what she does. There is no one that I would have rather had capturing our wedding day! I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Scarvita to any couple!!

Scar Vita's reply:

Karla, thank you so much for such a wonderful review ! It literally made me tear up. I was such a wonderful experience to capture your love story. I hope we get to work again in the future. Lots of love, blessings and happiness for you and Jackie.
    Analize Married on 07/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We just had the pleasure of working with scarlet this past july. When planning our wedding we didn't take into account how expensive photography actually is, after being discouraged from other studios that met our budget needs I honestly didn't think we would find someone. Scarlett not only had packages in our range but she also threw in an additional hour at no cost to help us out. She also offered us a recap video at a very good fee. The day of our wedding it felt as if we had no photographer there, and i mean that in a good way. she was uninterusive and was yet able to capture those perfect moments for us. The best part was that she actually got us our online album in less then the contracted time. Our family and friends also loved her and the images, she is worth so much more than what she charges. It makes me happy to have been able to support this small business and even happier to review. OH! and her assistant wazcar was great, over all cery hard working young individuals. ????????????????????????
  • User2707242 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She is awesome... Her photo ideas are fantastic ....
    Ashley Married on 07/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I've booked Scar on two occasions and was very pleased with the results! I plan on using her again for any future events
    Socorro Married on 12/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I appreciate her eye for detail and Scar Vita sensitivity to my special needs and request. I would strongly recommend her services to any Bride and Groom interested in chronicling there event.
    Cat Married on 10/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Scarlett is a brilliant photographer, she is absolutely amazing at capturing the essence of a moment. She is creative and attentive to every detail. She makes you feel comfortable and makes the session fun so that the true "You" is shown in each of the shots. I love every photo she took, and that says a lot since I do not usually enjoy being photographed! Photographs last a lifetime, so selecting the right photographer to capture treasured moments is extremely crucial, I am very pleased with having chosen Scarlett of Scar Vita. I highly recommend her work and look forward to hiring her again as well.
    Ashley Married on 09/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Scarlett is amazing!!! Her pride and dedication in her work makes it even more beautiful. Everything from beginning to end was smooth sailing. She comes very highly recommend.
    Bethzaida Married on 07/25/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Scarlett is a sweet heart. She is patient, professional, and helpful. She made both my fiancé and myself when taking photos for both our engagement session as well as our wedding day. We cannot wait to get our photos back I know they will be awesome just like our engagement photos.
    Abigail Married on 03/08/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Booked a few yrs ago and have continued using her till today. She did our wedding, our pregnancy photos, family photos and other family events. We have found our forever photographer!
    Thomas Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Scar Vita was the perfect choice for our wedding pictures! She was professional, courteous, on time, and she knew what she was doing. And the pictures look fantastic! Highly recommended!
    Claudia Married on 07/17/2015
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Scar Vita to cover our recent vow renewal ceremony and we are very happy we chose them. They tailored a package based on what we needed plus our final printed products were AMAZING!! I was not expecting such a amazing disc and they customize the design to our theme. Can't wait to work again with them for our daughter'a wedding !!!
    Leah Married on 06/04/2017
    2.2 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
    Unfortunately instead of coming on this site to write about my amazing experience with ScarVita and her team I've joined the wedding wire team to help save any one I can from working with this woman.
    My wedding was June 4th 2017 I was looking for a photographer and was referred to Scarvita through my wedding planner. As soon as I saw Scarlett's website I was in love! She had ver clean and simple shots. Everything looked elegant and well thought out so I decided to book her.
    After we made our first payment of $800 I noticed the Scarlett was a very hard person to get a hold of. I would call and leave messages on her answering service and send emails and I wouldn't get a response until 4-5days later. This should have been a RED LIGHT for me but I took into consideration that I wasn't her only client along with the fact that it was wedding season. Plus I was also busy myself trying to prepare for one of the biggest days of my life so I kind of swept it under the rug.
    The day of the wedding Scarlett and her team showed up to the wedding on time and ready to work. She stayed with us all day and I could tell she took some amazing shots. My husband and I asked when we would be able to see our pics and she informed us that she would be sending a link out to us within a few days. We were super excited! Too bad that's not the way it happened.
    Scarlett again went MIA when we were trying to contact her a week later about our pics. I had to call my planner who had to practically harass her in order for her to send us our link to see the pics. When she finally got back to us she apologized and I thought we were all good and set! But no not at all!
    My husband and I paid for a photo album along with a videographer and other things that were included in her package and have not received anything at all! I have been emailing her since early Aug and still haven't gotten a reply. Needless to say its been 3 months and counting still no video or pics
illustration stars