Scala Sorelle Reviews

Scala Sorelle 3
Scala Sorelle 4
Scala Sorelle 5

Jennie · Married on 10/13/2017

Having Diona do my hair for my wedding was the easiest decision. She is amazing at what she does and made my bridal hair dreams a reality (as well as my bridesmaids!). I had my trial and we tested to different styles and really could not go wrong with either. The day of, my hair came out absolutely perfect. Plus shes an awesome human! THANK YOU DI!

Scala Sorelle 6
    Scala Sorelle 11
    Scala Sorelle 12
    Sent on 10/31/2017

Kara · Married on 09/24/2017

I can't begin to thank Diona and Dominque enough! You guys made my wedding day go so smoothly and seamlessly. You were quick and efficient, And really easy to work with. I absolutely loved my hair and make up, along with all of my bridesmaids. The whole night we kept on getting compliments on our hair and make up, all thanks to you guys. I would recommend this team to anyone! Thanks again for making my day perfect!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Megan · Married on 07/02/2016

Diona and Domonique were beyond anything I could have ever imagined on my wedding day! I threw out some ideas to Diona about my hair and what I wanted it to look like, she took those ideas and ran with it. What she created was amazing!!! Domonique is a master at makeup, I have never felt as beautiful as I felt on my wedding day! Looking back at pictures I’m so thankful these two were there to glam me up. I would recommend them over and over again to anyone and everyone!!!!

Scala Sorelle 13
    Scala Sorelle 14
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Christina · Married on 01/08/2016

Dominique & Diona!!!! I cannot begin to thank you for making me and all my girls look amazing at my wedding! All night long, it was compliment after compliment. At my make up and hair trial I loved everything then…at the wedding it was all the trial was and MORE! I LOVED IT EVEN MORE. I even had a bride moment and forgot to get my lipstick shade and Dominique came to the rescue in a heartbeat so I had no worries! Thank you girls for treating us like royalty, I will defiantly be recommending you and passing your name around town, Scala Sorelle <3 xoxo

Sent on 01/21/2016

Penni · Married on 07/03/2014

Dominique is Amazing! Not only did she do an amazing job, but my wedding makeup lasted all day and night on a hot and humid July day with 90 degree weather! I got nothing but compliments all night! I wouldn't use anyone else!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Tracy · event on: 03/29/2014

I contacted Scala Sorelle the day of my birthday celebration for make-up and hair. Not only did I look gorgeous they made me feel beautiful with their witty spirit. They are delightful individually and together as a team they are lively.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Erica · Married on 12/28/2013

i used Scala Sorelle for my best friends wedding, and my hair and makeup was amazing! Diona and Domonique are two of the sweetest girls and do the best work also! i wont let anyone else do my hair or makeup!

Sent on 04/03/2014

christee · Married on 11/09/2013

Diona was excellent. I had very specific vision in mind for my hair on my wedding day, and she made it a reality. She was very helpful during the trial and responsive to adjustments I wanted for the big day. We communicated through email, and she was very available and open. The price was reasonable, especially for on location service, and she and her [equally amazing] assistant did my hair and my 5 bridesmaids' hair in a timely manner. It stayed up all day and held in the wind (it was an outdoor ceremony and photo session). It photographed beautifully, as well. I would highly recommend her and her assistant to any bride in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Natalya · Married on 11/08/2013

My hair turned out exactly how I imagined it. Absolutely perfect! I wouldn't use anyone else.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Nelida · Married on 10/27/2013

Scala Sorelle LLC came highly recommended. I tested with them prior to my wedding date. Any they took in my suggestions and incorporated some of their ideas. On my wedding day the crew came out to my hotel and their amazing skills and patience paid off. I looked beautiful and felt like a bride. I will definitely will use Scala Sorelle Again for any special occasion. Thank you!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Amy · Married on 07/05/2013

Domonique and Diona were a pleasure to work with on the day of the wedding. They arrived on time and were perky and happy in the morning. They adhered to all the needs of my family and friends and asked questions to really get to know each lady's individual style. They certainly don't just make everyone look alike! They work quickly but never rush and are happy to stay until everyone is fully satisfied! They are 2 beautiful girls and they are EXPERTS at what they do- the best in the business! I would highly recommend them to friends and family for a truly unique and enjoyable experience!

Sent on 04/04/2014