SBC Productions Reviews

SBC Productions

Union City, CA
View more information

Amanda Married on 09/15/2018
    They really made our wedding feel like a true party! They were very accommodating with our last minute song additions, and even our on-the-fly wedding timeline changes. They even provided uplighting and placed them perfectly. Would highly recommend!
    Ashley Married on 11/17/2017
    Working with SBC Productions was great! I ABSOLUTELY loved that they has so many different services to provide. We used SBC Productions for their wonderful DJ duo Brian & Teejay, ceremony music, uplighting, photobooth, & even our own monogram that was projected onto the wall. We could not be any happier with the professional service they provided. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!
    Daphne Married on 09/01/2017
    Brian & SBC Productions were great and easy to work with! We met with Brian a month before our wedding to discuss music for both the ceremony & reception and provided detailed worksheets for us to fill out so they knew what our "must have" and "do not want to hear" songs were. He also provided us with multiple samples of processional options for Canon in D, as I had something very specific in mind. They were extremely responsive to emails and texts and did call me to go over name pronunciations and wedding party roles. We were looking for an unobtrusive DJ and they were exactly that, although I'm sure if someone wanted a more interactive DJ, they would make that happen, too. We would highly recommend SBC Productions to anyone with DJ needs!
    Pao Married on 12/12/2015
    PROFESSIONAL and reliable DJ! BOOK THEM NOW!!! I've booked them for my company's Christmas party for the last two years and I have to tell you... THEY WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN! DJ Brian and his crew were very accommodating of our requests, and they coordinated well with the venue and our themed parties. DJ Brian kept the party going and knew when to cut and mix in a song to liven up the dance floor. They were pretty awesome, on time, and made sure that everybody had a good time. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone I know, and will book them for future parties to come. Great Job SBC Productions!
    Nathaniel Married on 10/16/2015
    Brian was extremely professional and helpful. He scouted the venue prior to the event to ensure all audio and video needs were met, and also worked with my videographer to make sure our same day edit was presented properly. Teejay did a great job mixing and making sure all my guests stayed entertained.
    Raquel Married on 08/22/2015
    Brian and Allan did an awesome job! They played most of the music genres we requested and had our guests including us dancing before the salads were even served! Couldn't have asked for better DJs!
    Jo Married on 05/08/2015
    I hired SBC Productions for sound and lighting for my daughter's semi-formal 18th birthday party (Cotillion). The music played throughout the night was perfect for every part of the program, (from intro music, to dinner music, to dancing music, etc) and the sound quality was great. The crowd also enjoyed dancing to the wide range of lively, modern, and "classic" party jams. The uplighting provided really set the tone and ambiance, and dressed up the occasion to match our theme. Overall, having SBC as our sound and lighting vendor was a huge success. They worked within my price range, were flexible with my event needs, and I would definitely hire them again for more events!
    Vanessa Married on 06/04/2016
    The deejays were awesome! But there were a couple things that didn't go super smoothly so here are some tips/advice:
    -A microphone wasn't turned on when it should've been during the ceremony (but I'm not sure if this was the fault of the officiant or deejay). Since you will not be around pre-ceremony preparations, ask the officiant and your coordinator to communicate if tasks - like turning on microphones - need to be done.
    -Have the mc repeat bridal party names (and role) a couple times to ensure everyone will be properly introduced.
    -If you have a day-of-coordinator, have the dj(s) work with her/him before announcing the next event. Our money dance happened a half hour earlier than it was supposed to. Doesn't sounds like a huge deal, but our coordinator wasn't around and it didn't go as smoothly as it would have had she been around and we stuck to our timeline (we didn't have the pins handy, I hadn't put my veil back on securely so it kept falling off when I was dancing with guests, my sisters who were supposed to help weren't around so a different family member stepped in).
    -If the dj tells/asks you about an event and you're not ready for it, make sure you communicate this to them! Also, if you are concerned about things running smoothly - double-check the time and make sure everyone who is involved in the event knows about it.