SB3 Entertainment Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

René H. Married on 10/16/2021

Wedding Review

Logan was awesome! Super professional and catered to our needs and wants. His photo booth was a huge hit!! I would recommend him any day for any one looking for a top notch DJ!
  • Jill
    Jill H. Married on 09/18/2021

SB3 Wedding event

Logan with SB3 Entertainment DJ'd my son's wedding on Sept 18th 2021 and we were very pleased! I came across SB3 on FB and messaged him right away. He was very responsive with every question and detail all the way up to the very day. We did a live chat 5 days before the event to clear up any questions. He was very prompt to the wedding and reception. He was smiling, involved, and was having fun along with the guests! WE really enjoyed his personality and professionalism. If you are looking for a DJ, he is your guy! Thank you SB3 for the memories!
    Nicole A. Married on 03/06/2021

The best Dj EVER

Dj Logan was so easy to work with all through the planning process, were quick to respond, & our DJ did an AMAZING job! He was so nice, flexible, & fun and most importantly all of our guests loved him. He kept the dance floor packed to the very end - even older relatives who normally would’ve called it a night were partying it up on the floor. He was really good at playing to the crowd by using a variety of songs from our list, some requests, & some of his own picks. I had several people ask me where I found him they were so impressed. We had so much fun it almost makes me want to throw a big party all over again. Thank you, you really made our day one to remember!! - Nicole & John Schock 💜🌻
  • Private User
    Melissa Married on 10/10/2020
    Logan is very friendly and attentive to your music needs/wants. He has a huge selection of music and can accommodate any taste. His fee is really low and you get such a great experience!
    Ronda Married on 02/17/2017
    We hired Logan to do my daughters wedding....It was a great decision!! I'd highly recommend him... He made it one less worry of the day..He was helpful..He was set up and ready way before the service...He had the crowd interacting and had the dance floor packed!! He's fun,upbeat and professional!!! No doubt in my mind that if the need for a DJ service came up again he'd be my go to guy!!!! Thank you Logan!!