Say Yes to HER Dress Reviews

5 | Mentor, OH

5 Reviews for Say Yes to HER Dress

adriana · Married on 05/05/2018

Best experience I didn't expect!! I didn't want to buy a used dress, but ran into then at a bridal show at the Mooreland mansion, was so shocked to find a brand new and for only $50 (a donation for an awesome charity they sponser)... then just took the dress to get altered for my wedding... unbelievably reasonable prices!!! a dress i wanted from David's had a price of $150-$175 for bustle alone... the seamstress is adding a belt, getting more bling and adding it on, the bustle and some fabric for all around the prove of the one bustle at David's bridal(no 2 are the same) but that just shows you how affordable they are!!! I can't say how amazing this experience has been with the wonderful women of Say yes to her dress!!! also they have gorgeous mother of the bride dresses, my mom found one and couldn't be more delighted... she's also having some alterations.... were so excited for our fitting in a week!!! Thanks Ladies!!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Say Yes to HER Dress's reply:

We are so glad that we were able to help you with your dream dress! We LOVE getting to know our customers and try to help make the dress shopping process & alterations stress-free. Congratulations again!

Jordan · Married on 12/15/2016

The ladies at Say Yes to Her Dress are absolutely amazing! The staff is ready to help you find the perfect dress, and their prices are amazing! They have such a huge selection of wedding dresses, with sizes 0-26! I can't wait to come back for my next event!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Say Yes to HER Dress's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We LOVE what we do and are committed to building strong relationships with our customers so that they become our friends (who doesn't love shopping with their friends)!?!?! Thank you for spreading the word about our store. Karen

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely love this store. Everyone working here was so nice and helpful. I found the dress of my dreams and couldn't be happier! I would recommend this store to anyone because it's a very friendly environment with a great selection for any occasion.

Sent on 09/21/2017

emily · Married on 07/14/2018

3.5

they have a great variety of dresses in all different colors and sizes that are easy to find because they are organized by color and have bands to narrow down the sizes, the staff is so friendly and helpful 10/10 would buy a dress from there again!

Sent on 09/21/2017

elizabeth · Married on 04/05/2017

2.2
      1.0

Great staff the only problem is if you place a WEDDING dress on hold make sure the staff keeps
    it in the backroom, due to the fact my sister had someone buy her dress she had on hold at the store
    that was left on a( hold rack) on the floor, when she went to pick it up it was gone!!!!!!!! NOT COOL,
    since your wedding dress is kinda important, she did find another one but it was not the same. I will never forget that bad experience she had went through.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Say Yes to HER Dress's reply:

Hi Elizabeth, can you please let me know who your sister is? We have never sold a dress off our hold rack. Was the hold period over-we can not hold them indefinitely as it would be unfair to the person who brought in the dress for us to sell. I never received a complaint from one of our brides about a situation like this. We do not put gowns elsewhere until they are purchased or put on layaway as again, it would be unfair to the consignor if ladies couldn't view the dress. I am also unclear as to why you rated our flexibility so low when we open for appointments during any of our non-business hours. One of our seamstresses and I actually came in on Thanksgiving Day in order to accommodate a bride. We strive for great customer service and I am sorry to hear that anyone was upset with their experience at our store.