Say Yes In Key West Reviews

217 | Key West, FL

217 Reviews for Say Yes In Key West

jardiel · Married on 03/27/2015

I married march 27 my wedding was absolutely amazing their professinalism and the quality of this people are super and they take care every detail the way that i liked.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Hillary · Married on 03/21/2015

I can't say enough great things about Say Yes in Key West. From my first phone call to inquire about their services, to their direction and advice regarding the most cost effective ceremony and reception options, to the expedited wedding, we were so pleased. We opted for their Princess Package. The planning on our end was seamless ans stress free. We corresponded via phone and email with Surprise in Paradise/Say Yes in Key West team. All we really needed to do was make decisions regarding the style of wedding we wanted, including colors, cake flavors, etc. The fun decisions! They did the tough work, arranging a team that could put it all together for us. Everyone that was involved in the planning was wonderful and responsive. All of the vendors that were assigned to make is happen were great!!! They booked people to set up our beach decor, to prepare our cake, to arrange our flowers, to take our photos, to coordinate our ceremony, to officiate our vows, etc. Not only this, but they also recommended our beauty team to do hair and makeup, as well as, offered to help us plan our reception. We were so pleased! We highly recommend Say Yes in Key West!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Madeline · Married on 03/20/2015

Want to thank "Say Yes in Key West" for such wonderful wedding. Loved everything about it. The venue, the canopy, the decor, the flowers and the cake were all gorgeous. Just like we envisioned. Our guests loved the Trolley ride to Smathers Beach and back to port. We thought the guitarist was amazing and so was the officiant. The photographer and videographer did a beautiful job at capturing all the special moments. The wedding took place during our port stop in Key West while cruising with all our guests. Punctuality was important since our cruiseship was scheduled to set sail a few hours after our scheduled ceremony time. Everything was on time. Overall, the wedding turned out to be exactly what we wanted and stress free. We wouldn't have changed anything about it. It was perfect to us and all our guests agreed. The "Say Yes in Key West" team was so friendly, helpful and paid attention to every detail, above and beyond. All the communication was clear and prompt. I can't stress enough how impressed we were with their services and all their work.
    So once again I want to thank the entire team. They are true professionals.

Madeline and Kevin
    March 20, 2015

Sent on 04/30/2015

Liza · Married on 02/21/2015

We wanted to get married in Key West and living in California made this a Difficult task. We decided to go with Say Yes after reading the glowing reviews and I'm so pleased we did! The team was very prompt with their responses and their recommendations were right on. We were so pleased with their set up and they were always so polite! We previously had a different key west planner and they turned into a nightmare! We call Say yes after already planning most of the wedding and they took over with much less notice and I'm so grateful to have used them. I also loved how everything was AL a carte and I was able to pick and chose what I needed and the vendors I prefered. We went with the cupcakes instead of a traditional cake and they were so adorable and delicious! I had my hair and make up done at Isle Style based on their second recommendation (first place was booked and I glad they were because I LOVED the spa and we took our pictures there in the oasis!). We had dinner at rooftop cafe (also say yes recommendation) and the ambiance was romantic and the food was delicious! My wedding photographer was Steph Lynn Photography and I would gladly give my left pinky to use her for the rest of my life! The pictures were stunning! Overall, the wedding was a success and Say yes stayed on top of every detail! Thank you guys for your service!! I highly recommend this team!!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Rachel · Married on 02/13/2015

Surprise in Paradise planned the most important day of my life and they far outdid every expectation I have had of my wedding since I was a little girl watching Disney movies. They orchestrated vendors every service that I needed for my big day and worked with them to make sure I had exactly what I wanted. They were responsive and worked with me through the entire event. Our day of coordinator, Ana, masterfully wrangled guests and timed the event perfectly so the photographer and vidiographer had maximum working time. She was very friendly and professional. I really cant say enough about how much I enjoyed working with this company. If your on the edge just contact them any you will see what a pleasure they are to work with.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Brittany · Married on 02/07/2015

Slava, Katherine, Elise, Ana & Patricia are amazing. We planned our destination wedding via email from Michigan. At first, I was very worried about having a destination wedding because it seems so stressful and like a lot of work, but that worry went away right away after contacting Say Yes in Key West. They respond to your emails and requests within hours, give tips and suggestions, and they also help you plan other aspects of your wedding such as your hotel/resort, and reception. Our wedding was perfect and beautiful in every way. I highly recommend them to anyone having a beach wedding in florida!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Lindsey · Married on 01/31/2015

Slava, Katherine and their entire team were completely perfect. Very responsive, always answered our calls, and emails, promptly responded to any concerns we may have had throughout our wedding planning. They even helped us book our dinner reservations for after the wedding, and provided some accommodation recommendations for our guests. It can be stressful and difficult to plan a destination wedding from so far away, but Slava's calming personality and their promptness eased our concerns. The wedding day was completely stress-free because we knew they had everything taken care of.

We were absolutely amazed and awestruck when we saw the completed setup. Everything was more beautiful and perfect than we had imagined as we were planning the wedding. The ceremony went flawlessly and all 30 attendees had a great time. We were able to have a romantic, religious wedding ceremony in one of the most beautiful settings on this planet (Ft. Zach Taylor St. Park).

We can't say strongly enough how much we would recommend "Say Yes in Key West" to anyone considering a destination wedding in Key West.

Sent on 02/07/2015

Rhonda · Married on 01/22/2015

Amazing service! They have made this entire planning process so easy even being out of state. They responded to every email within hours, even during the weekend!! I wish I could give 10 stars!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Jasmine · Married on 12/13/2014

I am so glad I chose Salva, Katherine, Ana & Patricia to help me with my wedding. They were the absolute best! My wedding was on 12/13/14 and it was beyond amazing. I cannot thank them enough for helping me have my dream wedding.

Sent on 12/21/2014
  • Bruce

Bruce · Married on 11/29/2014

Great Great people to work with. We had a destination wedding and a venue we did not visit ahead of time. The planners did all the advance work for us. Made great suggestions. Went out of their way time and again to make our special day memorable and worry free. They even got the weather to cooperate. All for a very very reasonable price. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for making our day perfect.
    Bruce & Victoria LaFleur

Sent on 03/16/2015

Absolutely awesome wedding planners! If you are planning a wedding in Key West, Surprise In Paradise are the wedding planners to choose. We were planning a destination wedding in Key West at Smather's Beach when our cruise ship was in port. Bad weather was in the forecast and our time in port was being changed, but we called (from the ship) the evening before for alternate sites in case of rain. Slava assured us that an alternate site would be provided in case of bad weather and not to worry that they would handle everything for us. Our ceremony was beautiful (no rain) on Smather's Beach and we couldn't be happier with the photos they took. No need to hire another photographer, they are so professional and the photos are stunning. Also, they were always available when we called and emails were answered immediately. They definitely are the planners to use!!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Brittany · Married on 11/16/2014

Say yes in key west took care of every detail we asked for no problems! We had nothing to worry or stress about the day of our wedding! They were awesome and worth it!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Bianca · Married on 11/14/2014

Anna & Slava did an amazing job helping plan my wedding. Any stress I may have had planning a destination wedding from 1,000 miles away without seeing the venue was non-existant with there help. They provide e-mail/phone consulations right up to the day of the wedding and everything was done perfectly! I had several of my guests tell me how impressed they were with the wedding ceremony and how everything was planned out perfectly. I would highly recommend them for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Wow!! I am extremely happy and satisfied with the ways things turned out. My wedding in Smather's beach was absolutely stunning. I am from New York and planned everything over email with Slava, Katherine, Elise, Ana & Patricia. They were very accommodating and responsive. They listened to ALL of my needs (which there were many :) ) and everything turned out exactly as we had discussed. They made the planning process SO EASY. I added video to my package last minute and they made it happen. If you need a wedding planner in Key West, please book them. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Kat · Married on 08/30/2014

Slava & Katherine were fantastic to work with!!! I was planning a destination wedding from Oregon and they were so responsive to every manner in which I communicated with them (email, phone). I feel so lucky to have chosen them for my wedding team. Every detail was just what I had asked for and communicated to them. The flowers, the musician, the set up, the cake, everything was beautiful! My family and my new husband's family thought each detail was executed well and my grooms family especially loved the set up and musician. Before the ceremony, one of our glass containers fell over that was a part of our sand ceremony and Slava rushed away and found a solution - talk about problem solving! Slava and Katherine arranged to have our cake delivered, were thoughtful to provide water after the ceremony and were generally very easy to work with during and prior to the ceremony.
    I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding. If you are considering them, just book them, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Angie · Married on 08/02/2014

Slava from Say Yes in Key West was AWESOME. We had a destination wedding that was planned for just over a year. In that year, we had many emails and phone calls in making sure every detail was covered. Our package included the ceremony, musician, photography, cake, flowers, rehearsal, officiant, and transportation. In addition, Slava helped us secure our wedding party rehearsal luncheon and reception venues. Slava also helped us with finding a great DJ at Soundwave, who we also hired a videographer thru.

The service was top-notch, highly professional, and couldn't help but hug him when we finally met in person! I highly recommend Slava and endorse this company without hesitation. Everything was amazing!!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Darnell · Married on 07/22/2014

My wife Angela and myself were beyond impressed with the professionalism and thoroughness of Slava "Say Yes in Key West". They answered any and all questions we had in a timely fashion & also stayed in constant contact with us concerning our wedding arrangements. They also helped us with our location, color schemes, hair and makeup, best time of day to get married, seating, music & all other arrangements concerning our wedding. Everything fell together perfectly including the weather which is out of anyone elses control. So there was no need for Angela to become a bridezilla...every thing worked out perfectly. I would suggest EVERYONE call Slava and his company as they are above and beyond the best full service, all inclusive wedding company in Key West!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Travis · Married on 07/21/2014

The best decision is with say yes in key west. I could write a book on how amazing our experience was. We wish we could get married on a weekly basis. That how amazing it was. Thank you for everything say yes in key west.

Sent on 07/26/2014

maria · Married on 07/05/2014

The service of Say Yes in Key West was outstanding. Responsive, professional, timely executed. Slava and his team did an excellent job and i do recommend any bride to go with them at the time of planning a wedding. Every detail was as stated. Thank you for putting together our wedding. Impeccable and warm officiant, professional photographer, beautiful flowers (loved my bouquet), delicious cake (everybody mentioned it also after the wedding). It was beautiful!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Mindy · Married on 07/05/2014

If you're looking to have a stress-free wedding in a beautiful location, I would DEFINITELY recommend Surprise in Paradise!! I kept in contact with them through e-mail in the months leading up to the wedding, and everything was PERFECT. I never thought it would be so easy! They had everything set up and ready when we got to the beach. I was a little skeptical since we were coming from Wisconsin, and I had never actually spoken with them in person, but I was absolutely blown away with every aspect of their services. I'm actually having trouble putting into words just how amazing it was. They were extremely nice and very professional. I could tell that they wanted everything to be about us. Thank you again to the Surprise in Paradise crew! You guys made our wedding PERFECT. :)

Sent on 07/14/2014

Rebecca and John · Married on 07/01/2014

This company was above and beyond as far as service. People you really need to do your homework. They are so very professional yet very personable. They helped with everything right down to the photographers we wanted. Six stars in our book. Awesome people to work with. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2014

Our wedding was an absolute dream come true thanks to Slava. He made me feel very calm and answered every single one of my hundreds of questions with such ease and professionalism. I didn't know exactly what everything would look like on the day of the wedding but when I walked up the boardwalk onto the beach and saw the setup, it took my breath away. I could not believe how beautiful everything was! Slava kept things moving and organized and made my wedding day perfect in every way. There are not enough words to thank him for what he did for us. This is the best wedding planner on the island or maybe even the world!

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/06/2014

SUPER DUPER AMAZING! We planned our elopement from New York and were so stressed about planning from such a distance, but Say Yes In Key West was WONDERFUL. They answered every phone call, every email, every question. Even our photographer complimented how great they were during our wedding.

If you are planning an elopement and want to be stress free while knowing that everything is being done just the way you want, then you need to book with Say Yes In Key West. They really did do an amazing job, my only regret is that I didn't get on here sooner to give them the praise that they deserve!

Great Job! Thanks for all you did for our special day!

Sent on 01/12/2015

BandJ · Married on 06/01/2014

I couldn't rave enough about our lovely little private beach wedding made possible with the help of Surprise in Paradise/Say Yes in Key West! From our first contact, we had amazing, personal service with every detail cared for and flexible accommodation to personal preference. We were asked if we had preferences for our vows, our cake, our flowers, our arbor, and so much more. Even a few simple special requests were accommodated with no additional charge or question (its so great to get a reply yes we'll take care of it all when you have such a wish list!). I was a bit nervous about the quality and number of our photos sight unseen but I was floored to find we received sooo many beautiful photos on a DVD. Our wedding was an incredible value, but I don't feel like I sacrificed a single thing I may have wanted if I'd spent months and wads of cash and time planning. I am so grateful for Slava and Katherine's work in making our day so special and our beach wedding will forever live in our memories as the best day and beginning of our wonderful journey together!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Cara · Married on 05/21/2014

Our wedding was planned through say yes in key west. We selected the tropical romance package, where we also added in addition live guitar music. Everything was beautiful and upscale from the most beautiful location, to the beautiful decorations, flowers, and photography. The live music was wonderful as well. Slava and Katherine were extremely professional, flexible, responded promptly when contacted, and made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day. They were also very accommodating as well with any details. The ceremony was beautiful and it was the wedding my husband and I have always dreamed of. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a romantic, beach or tropical wedding. We will never forget this experience!!! Sincerely, John and Cara

Sent on 05/26/2014