Say Yes In Key West Reviews

217 | Key West, FL

217 Reviews for Say Yes In Key West

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2016

I can not say enough positive things about Kayla from Say Yes in Key West. I was stressed to plan a Key West wedding from Fort Myers until I found her and realized how amazing she is. I work a hectic schedule so email was our typical form of communication and she was always super responsive! She understood my vision through pictures and descriptions and did an incredible job bringing everything to life. Kayla was able to provide TONS of recommendations for our welcome dinner and hangover brunch, once we landed on locations she helped with all the communication to those vendors - we absolutely loved every location for all 3 events at our destination wedding. My husband and I are so happy with our decision to work with a wedding planner as it took so much stress out of the equation. Say Yes in Key West made our wedding day such memorable, fun, stress-free, beautiful day!!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Ana · Married on 12/01/2016

Say yes in Key West team helped me and my husband to have the wedding of our dream. They were very attentive and professional ! Millions Thank you !!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

adrianne · Married on 11/19/2016

They made our ceremony PERFECT!!!! Wonderful to work with, always answered emails and calls, super flexible and reliable! Everything was magical!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/06/2016

My wedding was in November 2016. Kayla was great! She made me feel at ease during the whole process. They break the process down into baby steps. She never made me feel stressed for deadlines and I did not have to worry about things not being in order or ready in time. SYIKW really thinks of everything and takes the stress out of planning.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Cassie · Married on 09/24/2016

We hired Kayla for our wedding in September, she not only was amazing to work with but such a delight to be around! She helped us with more then we could ever ask for, and we couldn't have had a better wedding! She guided us in decisions we couldn't make, and never made us feel like she was pressuring us to do something. I cannot say enough good things about her!

Sent on 10/02/2016

M · Married on 09/24/2016

Thank goodness for Anna at Say Yes In Key West. She was a real lifesaver for our destination wedding in Key West. After a near catastrophe with an earlier wedding planner, Anna jumped right in and got everything right back on track. She even went the extra mile to resolve a lot of the issues created by the previous planner.

As a matter of fact, the entire staff at Say Yes in Key West came to the rescue when needed, including Slava, the president of company, which really helped to put us at ease. And in the end, we wound up having the most amazing wedding day imaginable. Everything was perfect in every sense of the word, thanks to Anna and Say Yes in Key West! - M & D

Sent on 10/23/2016

Magaly · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved kayla! From the moment we hired say yes in key west, kayla made sure to go over every detail and took care of any hiccups than happened in our wedding day so that my husband and i could enjoy every second of the day. Planning a destination wedding from far was definitely not easy and kayla made us feel so at ease and our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more!! We're just sorry we didn't find her sooner!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Jesiga · Married on 09/03/2016

Say Yes in Key West was the perfect choice for our wedding! We live in Orlando and planning a wedding long distance was going to be no small task. Kayla and Slava were amazing, via phone, emails, they resolved every issue we had, They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!! And when our Special Day came, it was that PERFECT!!! It was everything we dreamt of!!
    They were professional, organized, creative, you can tell they were passionate in creating a perfect moment!
    From setting up the ceremony and reception area exactly how we envisioned it to creating the perfect timeline for all vendors, it was well executed!
    Kayla was so good to work with! Extremely professional and personable! She ran things so smoothly and took all the stress off of us!
    Couldn't have done it without Kayla , Slava and the rest of the team at Say Yes in Key West!!
    A little pricey but all worth it!!
    I can't speak highly enough of Say Yes in Key West!!
    Book them right away!
    5 Stars all the way!!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Megan · Married on 08/13/2016

This vendor is top notch, they responded to my emails and calls right away and we're adding and updating services for me up until 2 days prior to the ceremony and were so understanding and helpful! I can't say enough good things about SYIKW and Karros Events! By the end of my Key West trip I felt like these ladies were friends and the onsite coordinator is well worth the money. Excellent customer service, we highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

We just got married in Key West last night. Say Yes to Key West did a phenomenal job for our wedding! Everything was beautiful. They were very responsive and took care of everything. Besides it being super cold and windy it was perfect! Definitely would recommend them to anyone looking for a planner!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Brenda · Married on 05/24/2016

We got married in Key West on 5/24/16! The team at Say yes In key west were so amazing!! Professional. Attentive, quick to respond to any questions I had.
    The set up was beautiful! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to getting married there. The location was beautiful! The cake, photographer amazing!! Thank you so much for making my day beautiful!!! ❤️

Sent on 06/08/2016
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 05/21/2016

I was connected with Say Yes in Key West after booking a wedding package through Sheraton Suites. The group emailed me immediately and were always quick to respond to any questions or requests that I had. Each time I contacted them they made me feel like my event was a priority and they wanted me to be happy. I added in several things from the initial package with the Sheraton and the group at Say Yes in Key West were great about getting all this organized and making suggestions. Being out of state and planning I was nervous, but they made the process so easy and the day of everything went great. We did a rehearsal with them the day before the wedding and Katie was quick and efficient and very friendly. The day of the wedding she was there to make sure everything went smoothly and as planned. Everything they did was exactly what I wanted and the ceremony/reception were well organized and absolutely beautiful. I can't say enough good things about this group, they made my wedding less stressful and helped me enjoy my day!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Jasmin · Married on 05/19/2016

no other option, this is top of the line service. wedding turned out exactly as planned. I did the entire thing out of state and it was as if i was there the whole time. Nicole, Katie and Kayla were perfect

Sent on 05/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

Say Yes in Key West helped us plan our dream beach wedding. We live in Ohio and wanted a small beach wedding with close family and friends and every detail was perfect. Our family and friends still to this day tell us our wedding was one of their favorites because it went to smoothly.

Sent on 06/18/2016

The entire team up until the big day was spot on and on top of everything!! Nicole who was the main planner is PHENOMENAL!!!! She is on top of everything and WILL make sure your day is perfect down to the smallest of details!! I would have her be my planner for any event. Or anyone in the office. They will answer your questions, address your concerns, and make sure everything is done!!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Joie · Married on 04/17/2016

The entire staff at SYIKW is great! I initially spoke with Patricia who explained all of their services and wedding packages. We decided to have our wedding and reception on the beach at Fort Zachary. SYIKW set everything up with Fort Zachary. The wedding package we chose has so many things included... flowers, photography, aisle runner and decorations, 4 post wedding canopy, chairs for the ceremony, the officiant and I'm probably forgetting some. Definitely worth every penny. All of the vendors that they suggested were great - Catered Affairs, Karro Events (flowers & table décor), Senses at Play Photography and who could forget Father Larry Hooper. And now on to Nicole.... Nicole was absolutely wonderful! She answered all of my crazy questions in a timely fashion. I was always able to get in touch with her. Thru phone calls, emails and pictures of what I envisioned for the wedding and ceremony, Nicole was able to deliver exactly what I wanted. Nicole went above and beyond to make our wedding day so memorable! She was also my wedding day coordinator. She checked in with me throughout the day. Made sure everyone arrived on time. Once we arrived at Fort Zachary.... I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was. I cannot thank Nicole enough for everything she did to make our day so special! You will not be disappointed if you choose SYIKW to plan your wedding!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/13/2016

WOW! They are absolutely amazing! From when we sent our very first e-mail to them up until even after the wedding! Every time we e-mailed them they were so helpful. We did a destination wedding from Minneapolis, so trying to plan a wedding can be tough when you're across the country! I can guarantee that these ladies are THE BEST. They let us stop by their office twice: once when we first visited Key West and the other just 2 days before the wedding. The whole "just let us know if you need anything/ stop by whenever works for you" can not be beat. When they asked me about my flowers, what kind of chairs I wanted, what aisle runner, etc, all I had to do was give them my vision and they executed it perfectly. I mean, how was I going to know if bamboo chairs would look good with a white aisle runner or with what combination would look the best with my vision? They nailed everything. I would trust them to book every single occasion if they lived in Minneapolis! Sweet as can be, very prompt, very honest about décor/pricing, and just good ladies to talk with. You can trust them to make your day special. I didn't have to worry one bit on my wedding day about our ceremony. 100% amazing!

Sent on 05/30/2016

madai · Married on 04/09/2016

I cant say enough great things about Nicole! she thought of everything and was so on top of it all! made my stressful week with tons of guest much less stressful! highly highly recommend SYIKW!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Cassie · Married on 04/02/2016

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE! Second to finding my husband, Nicole at SYIKW was the best thing about getting married. She was everything I ever dreamed of in a planner. She supported my ideas and took them and ran with them. Never questioned me or made me feel silly for asking some of the dumbest questions or suggestions! She made my day so much fun! She was right there with me along the way but never made me feel smothered! From being a stranger almost a year ago when I started planning to now being a friend! I LOVE NICOLE VERY MUCH AND COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT HER! If you hire her you will without a doubt have the perfect wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Liz · Married on 03/20/2016

Say Yes in Key West is amazing. My wedding was absolutely perfect, and it was in large part to Say Yes in Key West. They answered every email, and they were always professional and friendly. Even planning a destination wedding, I had nothing to worry about. They even suggested vendors for hair/makeup and a reception, and both turned out beautifully! The staff is friendly, and they answer emails quickly. Truly made my day perfect!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Carissa · Married on 03/05/2016

We JUST had our wedding this past weekend, and my husband and I could not wait to ensure that Say Yes in Key West receives our greatest thank you and appreciation! We knew we wanted a small, fun, destination wedding - being that we both love the beach, to fish and a laid back party atmosphere, Key West was the ultimate place. SYIKW made our ceremony exceed perfection that day, even when most of our communication was through email - it was everything we could have dreamed of and more! Katie was our ceremony coordinator for that day, and I can't say enough how much we valued her assistance in making everything ran smoothly that day. If you're unsure or skeptical, as we were in the beginning, be rest assured that SYIKW will take care of all your needs for your perfect day as they did for ours - they were quick to respond through e-mail, were very detailed in their questions/responses, and cared immensely for our wants and needs since we were 8 hours away from KW. Thank you Say Yes in Key West!!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Daniella · Married on 01/11/2016

Amazing people to work with, they made my small wedding so stress free and absolutely beautiful! I am so happy I chose them, they are all so professional and kind. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/20/2015

What can I NOT say about Nicole and Katie from Say Yes in Key West!?! I had the most uneventful and relaxing day all thanks to their hard work and that is honestly how your wedding day should be! I work in event planning on a daily basis and I know what goes into making big events happen. Yes, I put in a lot of work beforehand in choosing a caterer, the venue, flowers, etc. but they helped me throughout the entire process and having not visited Key West before, not knowing the area at all, that should speak volumes. The week of our wedding was hectic enough for us personally, but one thing we didn't have to worry about was our wedding day and that feeling is priceless. Nicole and her team had timelines built so that each of our vendors knew when and where to be, what was required of them, and were the points of contact on everything so that neither my husband nor I were bothered with the nitty-gritty. Even with a last-minute reception location change due to the weather, I can honestly say that we couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. Even during the reception making sure my husband and I sat down to eat or making sure we had a fresh drink in our hands...I mean there wasn't anything Nicole or Katie didn't do. My family absolutely loved them. They truly love what they do and put their all into making your day beautiful - and as a client, you can really tell. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or planning an event in Key West!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Deborah · Married on 12/11/2015

My husband and I wanted a wedding that was beautiful, simple AND in a warm location. We decided we would have our ceremony in Key West - just the two of us. I found Say Yes in Key West via web search. Our experience with SYIKW could not have been more perfect. We live in Illinois but that was not an issue with the excellent planning expertise from Nicole Noyes, once of the leading planners. The SYIKW website and links made it easy to select your options including venue, flowers, decorations, photography, music and transportation. Nicole was able to provide very clear context for the choices since we were from out of state and would not see anything (venue or otherwise) until the week of our arrival.
    On the actual day after getting hair and make up done, Nicole came over to our hotel early to take pictures of me pinning the boutonnière on the groom (then escorting the groom away to the bar downstairs at the resort so he would not see me in my dress and to get a little liquid courage :-) ); then helping me in my dress since I was here without relatives or a wedding party....Just so wonderfully helpful. Nicole also took my husband to the venue while I rode in the limo until we had our "first look" at the first photo location at Fort Zachary. Nicole's photography recommendation was on point (Vitalii Lavryk) and we got some wonderful pictures. After our first round of pictures my husband and I rode together to the ceremony location at West Martello. The ceremony went off flawlessly - our officiate was great, our wedding cake was super-yummy (Key West Cakes) and the décor was just beautiful. After the ceremony, Nicole arranged our dinner at Latitudes. All in all - it was just an exquisite time with Nicole's exemplary planning and warm, calm spirit. My husband tends to get stressed with a lot of planning and for him, this was a most enjoyable time! I would without hesitation recommend SYIKW for anyone who wants to have a beautiful, low stress wedding event.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Dorothy · Married on 12/05/2015

AWESOME. My day was completely stress free. Once Nicole started going with the wedding plans she handled everything. I couldn't have asked for a better day. The reception site was great. It was beautifully decorated and I couldn't have imagined it more perfectly. My Mom had passed away about a year before the wedding and I wanted to included my Mom in special ways. We had a Rose on a chair for her and her picture with Candles at the reception. The candle was unlit when I arrived as they wanted me to light the candle. So my dad and I did it together. When it came time to put the candle out they didn't have the heart to do it so my Dad and I did it together. They were very respectful of our feelings about this. The recommendations they made for the other vendors couldn't have fit me more perfectly. Everyone was professional and awesome to work with. They were great with my grand kids. Nicole even took my eldest grandchild to the Santa Clause Parade that was taking place (with permission of course).
    The ceremony at the beach was beautifully decorated, exactly what I had wanted.
    Our day was perfect thanks to Nicole at Say Yes in Key West. I would highly recommend their services.
    Thank you Nicole from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding dreams come to life.

Sent on 02/05/2016