Say "I Do" Your Way Reviews

Say "I Do" Your Way 3
Say "I Do" Your Way 4
Say "I Do" Your Way 5

Lara · Married on 09/05/2015

Bill was so great to work with! From the time that we signed the contract he really took the time to get to know me and my husband with in person meetings and then by writing our story. Bill did a beautiful job of weaving together my husband and my story for our ceremony and our friends and family loved it. We also had Bill come to our rehearsal which I would highly recommend so that you can calm your nerves on the way the day will go. I would highly recommend Bill as a wedding officiant!

Sent on 11/06/2015

It was an absolute pleasure working with Rev. Bill. He was extremely helpful through the whole process and with the set up of the ceremony. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/20/2015

SHARON and DANNY · Married on 07/11/2015

BILL COCHRAN DID AN AWESOME JOB AS OUR OFFICIANT. HE WAS PROFESSIONAL, FUNNY, AND MADE SHARON AND I FEEL COMPLETELY COMFORTABLE. WE WERE SO PLEASED WITH HIS PERFORMANCE THAT WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR ANYONE PLANNING A WEDDING.

WE HOPE YOUR WEDDING GOES AS WELL AS OURS.

SHARON AND DANNY

Sent on 08/10/2015

Nina · Married on 07/10/2015

In a few words, Bill was an amazing officiant! He tailored the entire ceremony to fit exactly what we envisioned for our day. We wanted a secular, short-but-sweet ceremony that was meaningful and didn't sound too cheesy, and that's exactly what we got. Bill provided us with material to look through that had a lot of options for poems, readings, vows, etc., and he helped us step-by-step with each facet of choosing our final ceremony program. He was professional and kind, and it was clear as soon as we met him that he really loves what he does. I believe that the officiant is in large part responsible for setting the tone for the wedding day, and Bill does a great job of that. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to add a personal touch to their ceremony.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Bill did a great ceremony for us!

It was a small ceremony for just two of us, but Bill did everything to make it a very solemn and exciting event!
    He was very helpful, responsive, and flexible throughout the whole preparation process.
    He assisted us with the choice of vows.
    He managed to include highlights from our love story into his speech and adjust it based on our preferences.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/13/2015

We are SO happy we had Bill officiate our wedding! He was incredibly kind, friendly and easy to work with. We also did pre-marriage coaching with him which was well worth it. We did an online inventory and had 3 sessions with him which were each an hour and a half. It really helped to strengthen our relationship and improved our communication!
    Bill made it so easy to plan the ceremony. He gave us so many choices and variations, and was amendable to any changes and personalizations we wanted to make to make sure our ceremony was perfect. He even met with all of our parents (mine are divorced and remarried) prior to the wedding to make sure everyone was on board and comfortable. He was also available for the rehearsal, which was a huge help.
    The ceremony itself was PERFECT. We received so many compliments from family and friends afterward on how unique and personal the ceremony was. It was everything we envisioned for our wedding. Huge THANK YOU to Bill for helping make our wedding day so special!!!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Nikki · Married on 06/06/2015

Bill was by far the best officiant we could have asked for. I searched for several months for an officiant that fit our culturally diverse wedding (half Persian and half traditional). It was so helpful that Bill already had an understanding of the Persian ceremony part before talking to him about it. He is extremely professional, helpful and quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls regarding the ceremony. We had originally met Bill on Skype since we live across the country and I knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding. During our ceremony, he made it incredibly personable and memorable. The stories he incorporated in our wedding from the questions he asked us, truly made our wedding unique. I'd highly recommend Bill for any wedding ceremonies. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Bill was the perfect addition to our wedding. He was able to create a ceremony for us that was the perfect balance between being religious but not overly so, as well as being incredibly personal. He was extremely friendly and accommodating to work with and made us feel at ease. One of our guests said that it was the most personal and romantic ceremony she had witnessed. We would highly recommend him for anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2015

Bill was a wonderful officiant who made our day very special!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Our ceremony was our favorite part of our whole wedding weekend and that was all thanks to Joyce. She worked with us from the day we first called her to craft a ceremony that was personal, meaningful and memorable. There wasn't a dry eye in the place. Joyce is warm, professional and helpful. She sent us tons of inspiration to help us craft our ceremony. And met with us several times over the course of our planning to get to know us and help us along the way. And once we gave some guidance, she put it all together masterfully. We are so grateful!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Jason · Married on 05/23/2015

We had a perfect wedding, and Bill was a huge reason why.

The first thing we did in planning our wedding was go looking of an officiant. We felt overwhelmed, until we met with Bill. He told us all the things we needed to consider for our ceremony, and he took careful notes about our wishes.

We wanted a ceremony that was non-religious and also focused on the positives of marriage (the love, not the inevitable hard times). We wanted a ceremony that felt somewhat traditional but also unique to us. Bill made that easy. He gave us a packet of all sorts of rituals and readings, but it wasn’t a menu we had to choose from: we selected parts of things we liked, nixed stuff we didn’t, and came up with a ceremony that was totally ours.

And how good was it? Well, we had beautiful weather, a stunning outdoor location, and an incredible band at our reception. But the thing most of our guests talked about: the ceremony, which many said was the most beautiful they’ve ever attended. Thanks, Bill!

Jason & Robyn (5/23/15)

Sent on 09/10/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/17/2015

Wow, where do even begin? Bill was absolutely fabulous not only throughout the planning and prep phase of our wedding, but the day of was more than I ever imagined. Bill took away any type of wedding stress and made the ceremony absolutely perfect. Guests gave feedback by stating it was the most emotionally enriched ceremony they've ever seen. He was professional, personable, great personality, and let us design our wedding (rather than him imposing his opinions onto us). We vote Bill with a full 5stars and will certainly recommend him to every soon to be married couple we know :)

Sent on 05/25/2015

Caitlin · Married on 05/16/2015

I really can't think of anything more we could have wanted from a wedding officiant, Joyce was absolutely wonderful to work with! Friends and family loved how unique to us our ceremony was and that it flowed so smoothly. Joyce provided the perfect balance of guidance through the ceremony planning process, while still incorporating all of our ideas. The ceremony is the most important part of a wedding, and we are so fortunate to have found Joyce for ours!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Naila · Married on 03/29/2015

Rev Bill Cochran is a dream to work with from beginning to end. He was there for myself and my husband if we had any questions. We had MARY, haha. Needless to say we didn't have a clue what to do most of the time especially as far as the vows but Rev Cochran had many options that he presented to us and he loved all his suggestions. Thank you soooo much Rev Bill. Anyone would be lucky to have you at their wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/21/2015

Bill really helped us make our ceremony special. He takes the time to get to know you as individuals and as a couple. It's just makes all the hard work you've put into your relationship, and then your wedding, come together seamlessly. Not only is he a great officiant, but he's an eloquent public speaker (which was important for us). We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Alex · Married on 01/31/2015

We are so happy with the ceremony Bill put together for our wedding! Bill made the whole process very easy from setting up our first meeting with him months before our wedding to the end of the ceremony. He tailored the ceremony to exactly what we had in mind—he told the story of how we met, kept it to the length we wanted, and had good ideas about ceremonial rituals (i.e., lighting candles, reading a poem, breaking of glass, etc) but only included exactly what we wanted. Bill was very receptive to our requests and made the ceremony a reflection of my relationship with my husband. The ceremony was perfect! Bill was an excellent speaker and knew how to engage and communicate with our guests.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Eleni · Married on 01/03/2015

We had . Bill Cochran as our wedding officiant for our January 3, 2015 wedding. It was such a pleasure working will Bill throughout this entire process. We were not sure if we were going to have a Greek Orthodox Church wedding initially. We decided to go a different route and to have a civil ceremony and have our church wedding this summer in Greece. Bill made us feel at ease about the entire process. He met with us two times before our rehearsal. We felt confident about the event because of Bill's communication and guidance. He was also extremely responsive to emails and prompt with his responses. He made this process much easier and was very helpful with the paperwork for the courthouse as well as filling out documents for our ceremony. Bill was able to share our story with our guests by providing us with a beautiful ceremony that was full of meaning. People thought Bill had known us for years and I keep receiving compliments from our guests about the fabulous service provided by Bill. Bill is very kind as well and once you speak with him and meet him, you will know you made the right choice.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Marisa · Married on 12/06/2014

My fiance and I had a vision of what our wedding would look like - colors, decor, details - but when it came to the actual ceremony (the most important part!), we had no idea where to begin. Bill Cochran came to our rescue. He listened to us and our story and guided us through the planning of each aspect of the ceremony. Bill was responsive, open to our preferences, and made the entire process easy and fun. My now husband and I went from feeling anxious about where to begin to feeling calm and in control with Bill at the helm. There ceremony wasn't even on the list of things we were worried about, and our guests loved his presentation of us as a couple. In the end, we had a completely personal ceremony that truly fit "us," and we couldn't have been happier! Thank you, Bill!

Sent on 01/08/2015

tom · Married on 11/22/2014

Reverend Bill was awesome. He made us feel very comfortable from the first time we met. The pre-marriage counseling went extremely well. He was able to pinpoint a specific issue/problem we were going through and was a key factor in working through it all. The ceremony was very well presented, Bill interacted with the wedding party like part of the family. I strongly recommend Bill for anyone thinking of getting married or counseling.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Andrea · Married on 11/08/2014

My now husband are so glad we found Say I Do Your Way! We knew how important it was to find the right officiant that we "clicked" with. We'd met several possible options, but none of them was right for us.

When we met with Joyce and Bill, we knew we'd found the right officiant! Both Bill and Joyce are warm and caring and have the presence we were looking for. Bill was already booked for a wedding earlier in the day, so we choose to work with Joyce, but I think either one of them would have been wonderful.

Joyce meet with us several times in person, as well as emailed with us, to make sure she really got to know us and what we wanted. My husband and I were raised in different religious faiths, but are not religious now. So we wanted a mostly secular ceremony that still honored our families faiths. Joyce helped us weave the perfect religious elements in our ceremony to make it exactly what we wanted. She provided us with many different options for all of the elements of the ceremony, which helped us really tailor it to our wishes. And she used our responses to a questionnaire we filled out to tell the story of our courtship, which was really wonderful.

Overall, the ceremony was exactly what we wanted - beautiful, personal, and touching. Many of our quests commented on how perfect it was. I would definitely recommend Joyce!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Andrew · Married on 10/25/2014

Bill was excellent. He was always available to help plan our ceremony the way we wanted. He worked hard to make sure the wedding reflected our backgrounds and desires. And on the day of, Bill was very well prepared and organized. You could tell he had done this before. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Brian · Married on 10/25/2014

My review is for Joyce, who was the officiant at our wedding. Joyce did a wonderful job at our ceremony and was very helpful in providing my wife and I with a number of valuable resources that allowed us to truly create a unique ceremony. My wife and I essentially picked and chose from her resources and wrote our own ceremony from beginning to end. Joyce was very helpful in this process and provided great feedback on what she thought would work and what wouldn't. Joyce provided what amounted to a summary of how my wife and I met and our relationship up to the wedding day in place of a traditional homily. This was the only part that was a little bit of a miss for my wife and I. We probably would have preferred a more traditional homily and perhaps should have made that more clear. Overall we were very satisfied with Joyce's service and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Amber · Married on 10/25/2014

We loved working with Joyce! She was like family, very helpful, and the attention to detail and personalization was amazing! She was available every step along the way, and this can be a very valuable resource! We cannot say enough good things about Joyce, and our family and friends are still talking about the amazing ceremony (in both content and delivery)! It is easy to recommend Joyce and the team at Say I Do Your Way, it is a decision you will not regret! If we had to do it again, we wouldn't change a thing! She made sure that the ceremony represented us perfectly. It was an honor to work with Joyce and have her officiate our special day and knowing her she was honored to officiate over our special day (everyone there absolutely saw and felt it)!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Eszter · Married on 10/24/2014

Perfect Ceremony! Bill was everything we could have asked for and more for our wedding this past October. He made the ceremony very personalized with details about our first date, the proposal, etc. He had our friends and family laughing and smiling the whole time. We could not have asked for a better experience and a better wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • User4520379 · 2+ years ago

We cannot say enough good things about Joyce Cochrane and Say I Do Your Way. We were looking for a non-religious service that captured the spirit and essence of marriage and Joyce delivered it with perfection. She was a delight to work with and provided wonderful guidance during our planning process to ensure that our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. On the day, she stepped in and helped to ensure that all went smoothly (it was a small wedding with no wedding planner) and everyone knew what to do and when. Our family was so touched and moved by the service and commented on how personal, meaningful and engaging it was. It truly was exactly what we wanted and we couldn’t have imagined it any other way.

Sent on 11/02/2014