108 Reviews for Say Cheese Photo Booths

Setup (11)
Prints (11)
Clean Up (9)
CD/DVD of Images (4)

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Say Cheese is! Kelly was a fantastic attendant. Everyone absolutely LOVED the photo booth. If I ever have another huge event, I will 100% hire Say Cheese!

Profile Picture Annika, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Say Cheese Photo Booth did a fantastic job for our Homecoming Dance!

Profile Picture julie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Patrick and team were amazing. He makes himself available by text which is amazing for brides now a days. Our attendant was spectacular and clearly loved her job. She did cute little photos in between of pieces from our wedding (centerpieces and things) which were fun to take a look at afterwards.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were great to work with and easy to talk to. They got with the venue about delivery which was nice so I didn't have to worry about that.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Patrick was great to work with , Everything was exactly as described and the guests enjoyed it as much as we did!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was great! The staff was friendly and the pictures and album were awesome! It was so much fun! Thank you!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Say Cheese Photo Booths for my daughter's wedding and it was such a great addition to the party. Everyone loved being able to take a photo strip home and we all really enjoyed looking through the scrapbook of photos that the bride and groom got to keep after the wedding. Giving the guests the opportunity to make comments in the scrapbook was nice too.

Pat was so accommodating when I was trying to decide what we needed and also when we needed him to be flexible with the delivery time of the booth. I liked that we could choose from a package or kind of create our own by adding additional services. We added on the scrapbook, additional photo strips, magnetic backs and the logo. We were very happy with all of them and so were our guests.

Say Cheese Photo Booths was very professional and easy to work with. I thought this was a great value. I would definitely recommend them for any event. We were so happy we used them!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This photo booth was amazing! The price was unbeatable too! Everyone had so much fun and there were no issues at all. As the bride I was worried about things going wrong Andrew photo booth was perfect all night. Pat is so responsive too!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Say cheese was amazing for our big day! I would recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So, incredibly pleased with Say Cheese!! The photo booth and props provided were amazing, and Kelly, our attendant, was wonderful! Our guests had a blast with this, and our scrap book with all the photos from the night was fantastic. Patrick was wonderful to work with when getting everything booked and confirmed. They exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend Say Cheese!

Profile Picture Abbey, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent job and extremely nice people to work with, especially under these circumstances! Planning your daughter's wedding is very stressful at times, but Patrick was always willing to listen and help me with decisions.
Once I learned how to do Dropbox ( you guys are always testing us older individuals!) everything is awesome!

Profile Picture elaine, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is AMAZING! He was super easy to work with and everything went great. I will recommend him to everyone! Thank you again.

Profile Picture Rena, 10/1/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such a fun extra to the wedding reception!

Profile Picture Karley, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding, and now we have fun pictures of everyone to remember our special day with. It is easy to use and so much fun!

Profile Picture megan, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

The photos printed from the app were poor quality.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caitlynn, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was great! Our guests loved the photo booth!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

By far the best photo booth company ever! They are incredibly accommodating and make it their mission to ensure that you and your guests have an outstanding experience. I highly recommend Say Cheese Photo Booths!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Say cheese photo booth was the perfect addition to our wedding. Pattison Lodge was our venue (most people have never heard of it) Pat made sure that I was aware of the suggested spot that they usually place the booth and it was exactly where I imagined it! The booth was set up early enough that it did not interfere with my guests arriving and it was taken out just as everything else was being cleaned up. They are very responsive, wonderful to work with and will do whatever they can to ensure that you are taken care of. I was even able to design my own tag for the strips! I cannot wait to get my pictures back to collage all of our guest shots into one of our wedding pictures. Thank you for everything Say cheese photobooth rental and Patrick! Our guests enjoyed the booth and props!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved our wedding photobooth! Thanks Patrick!

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone at my wedding loved the photo booth, the kids had so much fun, and the attendant (Austin) was so patient and so great with all the kids, it was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So fun! I had the photo booth for my outdoor wedding, everybody loved it, Patrick sent the digital pics within a week. Great memories

Profile Picture A, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Say cheese photo booth was a great addition to our wedding! All of our guests loved it! I love how they made us an album with everyone's copy of their pictures! I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Say cheese Photobooth was a hit at our wedding so glad we decided to go with say cheese they were awesome to work with and our guests loved the Photobooth

Profile Picture Molly, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Booking Say Cheese for our wedding reception was one of the best decisions we made! I first met Patrick at a bridal event at French Park and was instantly impressed with the quality of the photos and his enthusiasm. Our guests has a blast snapping pictures throughout the night and my husband and I can't stop laughing at all the copies we got in the scrapbook Say Cheese provided. They really went above and beyond! We even got digital copies of all the photos. The props were fantastic and in great shape and the photo quality really made a difference. I highly recommend Patrick and the Say Cheese team!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Photobooth