115 Reviews for Say Cheese Photo Booths

Setup (12)
Prints (12)
Clean Up (10)
CD/DVD of Images (5)

Set up in a timely manner. Gave us advice where the best location for the Photo Booth should be. I was given directions on how Photo Booth worked. final photo album looks great! And I would hire you again except I have no more daughters to marry off. thank God!

Profile Picture Not, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Say Cheese did a great job at our wedding. Everything was set up well ahead of our reception and the attendant was very helpful in instructing our guests in how to use the photo booth. At the end of the night (we didn't see it until the next morning) the attendant put together a great photo album of all the photos from the night. A couple days later, we got a link to a Dropbox folder with digital copies of the photos too. Say Cheese was was great to work with and we are both glad we had them at our wedding reception.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo Booth was set up early before the ceremony. Owner was present to demonstrate how Photo Booth worked. Photo Booth attendant was courteous and professional. Say cheese did a great job! This is the second time we have use their service.

Profile Picture Pat, 6/23/18, 1 Review
4.3

I had a change in my wedding and moved it up, they were to easy to work with and accommodating!

Profile Picture Hanna, 6/1/18, 1 Review
4.1

Easy to arrange plans and independent with setup/take down the day of the event. Very low-stress factor on the busiest day of your life! I would recommend for sure.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

No issues. Nice job. Lots of kids at the reception and they enjoyed the activity. Easy to get the copies of the photos.

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved our Say Cheese Photo Booth! Lani was so helpful and very responsive to any questions we had. All our wedding guests had so much fun taking pictures with the props. And they print out hard copies immediately so your guests can add them to a photo album! Our attendant Charles was great! He was very patient, encouraging and made us laugh at ourselves while taking photos. They also email you a link the next day to check out all the photos taken! If you want a photo booth for your event, you need to choose Say Cheese Photo Booth.

Profile Picture Katie, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Say Cheese is! Kelly was a fantastic attendant. Everyone absolutely LOVED the photo booth. If I ever have another huge event, I will 100% hire Say Cheese!

Profile Picture Annika, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was very easy. It is also an amazing way to capture your wedding guest instead of using the traditional guest book. We will definitely recommend them in the future.

Profile Picture Allie, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Say Cheese Photo Booth did a fantastic job for our Homecoming Dance!

Profile Picture julie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Patrick and team were amazing. He makes himself available by text which is amazing for brides now a days. Our attendant was spectacular and clearly loved her job. She did cute little photos in between of pieces from our wedding (centerpieces and things) which were fun to take a look at afterwards.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were great to work with and easy to talk to. They got with the venue about delivery which was nice so I didn't have to worry about that.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Patrick was great to work with , Everything was exactly as described and the guests enjoyed it as much as we did!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was great! The staff was friendly and the pictures and album were awesome! It was so much fun! Thank you!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Say Cheese Photo Booths for my daughter's wedding and it was such a great addition to the party. Everyone loved being able to take a photo strip home and we all really enjoyed looking through the scrapbook of photos that the bride and groom got to keep after the wedding. Giving the guests the opportunity to make comments in the scrapbook was nice too.

Pat was so accommodating when I was trying to decide what we needed and also when we needed him to be flexible with the delivery time of the booth. I liked that we could choose from a package or kind of create our own by adding additional services. We added on the scrapbook, additional photo strips, magnetic backs and the logo. We were very happy with all of them and so were our guests.

Say Cheese Photo Booths was very professional and easy to work with. I thought this was a great value. I would definitely recommend them for any event. We were so happy we used them!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This photo booth was amazing! The price was unbeatable too! Everyone had so much fun and there were no issues at all. As the bride I was worried about things going wrong Andrew photo booth was perfect all night. Pat is so responsive too!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Say cheese was amazing for our big day! I would recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So, incredibly pleased with Say Cheese!! The photo booth and props provided were amazing, and Kelly, our attendant, was wonderful! Our guests had a blast with this, and our scrap book with all the photos from the night was fantastic. Patrick was wonderful to work with when getting everything booked and confirmed. They exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend Say Cheese!

Profile Picture Abbey, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent job and extremely nice people to work with, especially under these circumstances! Planning your daughter's wedding is very stressful at times, but Patrick was always willing to listen and help me with decisions.
Once I learned how to do Dropbox ( you guys are always testing us older individuals!) everything is awesome!

Profile Picture elaine, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Claire was so attentive with our guests and made sure everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Patrick was very helpful. He returned my calls quickly. He delivered the photo booth at a time that was convenient for us.
Our guests enjoyed the booth so much that we are planning to use it again at a family reunion. Thanks!
Becky B.

Profile Picture becky, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is AMAZING! He was super easy to work with and everything went great. I will recommend him to everyone! Thank you again.

Profile Picture Rena, 10/1/17, 8 Reviews
4.2

Having a Say Cheese Photo Booth was a terrifically entertaining activity for our Employee Event. It kept both adults and children amused. We received great feedback from our staff. Not to mention they were able to take their photo memories home with them. The photo booth is a great addition to ANY party or event! Pat was very friendly and easy to work with! I would definitely recommend Say Cheese Photo Booth to anyone who was interested or considering using them.

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented the photo booth for our class reunion. Patrick was very responsive and accommodating in what we requested. I highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Penny, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Such a fun extra to the wedding reception!

Profile Picture Karley, 9/16/17, 1 Review