Sawyer Family Farmstead Reviews

Sawyer Family Farmstead 4
Sawyer Family Farmstead 5

Steven Lapicki · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The perfect Mountain Venue

Nicole and Sawyer Family Farms made our special day truly memorable. Nicole was a joy to work with throughout the entire wedding process and her and her team were the best people to help us on the day of the wedding. Our guests truly enjoyed themselves at Sawyer and the venue was everything my bride and I dreamed it could be.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Hofbauer · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Sawyer Family Farmstead

After visiting with this venue, my fiancé and I really felt like part of the family. We loved the venue and the natural beauty of the mountains. Nicole and her family have done an excellent job and we are so excited to get married here!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Katy Hicks · Married on 10/18/2019

Wonderful venue and staff!

We had a magical destination wedding at Sawyer Family! They are very organized, have great vendors to recommend to make the process as simple as possible and they help you to meet the vision of your big day!! Nicole was awesome to work with, especially since we are not local, and very helpful with anything we needed. They are very professional and caring! We would recommend them and will for sure go visit them again when we are in the area!!

Sawyer Family Farmstead 7
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 13
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Ashley Fleitz · Married on 10/17/2019

Pure Magic

Nicole, Marina, and the whole SFF team were incredible and took care of absolutely everything. The packages offered are very inclusive which eliminates a ton of stress when it comes to the details, leading up to and on the big day and they were there every step of the way to make sure everything went smoothly. The venue itself is incredible almost as is, so I didn’t do a ton of flowers or other decoration and it was perfect. I can not recommend SFF enough if you’re looking for an adorable spot nestled in the blue ridge mountains.

Sawyer Family Farmstead 14
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 15
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 16
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Jordan · Married on 10/12/2019

My Wedding at Sawyer Family Farmstead

Sawyer Family Farmstead was AMAZING!!!! not only is the venue absolutely stunning but Nicole was absolutely fabulous and Marina was as well! I am not much of a planner and my wedding weekend could not have been more perfect as everything went BETTER than planned because of Nicole. As soon as we arrived everything was laid out for us and they adapted to my change in opinions regarding the on-site décor. They accommodated all of our guests and even gave my husband and I a ride to the honeymoon cottage at the end of the night. Staying at the farmhouse with our bridal party the days leading up was something I'll always cherish. Nicole was always quick to respond and exceeded my expectations. I give Sawyer Family Farmstead a 10 out of 5 stars! I will forever be thankful for the best weekend of my life because of SFF!

Sawyer Family Farmstead 17
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 18
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 10/09/2019

The Best Venue in North Carloina

I can't express how much our daughters wedding at Sawyer Family Farmstead meant to us. Nicole is wonderful from the minute you say hello. the venue has it all. We did her Brides maid Luncheon, rehearsal dinner and the whole wedding on property. The farmhouse was so much fun having the family there for everything. We just walked to all events.
    They do it all. Very professional and yet personal. The price is the best!!!!! Well worth your money.
    Our daughters pictures are going to be beautiful. I never had to worry about anything.
    Thank you to everyone at Sawyer Family Farmstead
    Lynda Mann

Sawyer Family Farmstead 19
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 20
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 21
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Shanna · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Everything about our day was absolutely amazing! Nicole is so helpful and had everything ready to go for from the moment we showed up in the morning to the moment we left in our getaway car. She has done this for years and it sure shows - we were able to sit back and enjoy our special day. We have been told by so many people that this is the most amazing wedding they've ever been to - how beautiful it was and how amazing the ceremony and reception was. I would redo this day over and over if I could. If you are even slightly interested- go visit and you'll be hooked!

Sawyer Family Farmstead 22
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Alexsandra Olaya · Married on 09/01/2019

Dreamy / perfect

My wedding at Sawyer was beyond amazing. The venue is absolutely beautiful, nothing tops the mountain views this place has to offer. The wedding planner that works directly for Sawyer, Nicole, made this day run as smooth as possible. Her attention to detail was unbelievable. She made sure we were prepared for our big day and was always making sure we were having a great time, all around an amazing person! Our wedding day was perfect beyond believe. We stayed on property with our family for the weekend at the Farmhouse (which is stunning) and this made our wedding weekend even better! Our guests were amazed with how beautiful our venue was and how well everything was planned/ organized. I got so many “this is the nicest wedding I’ve ever been to” comments. Thank you Sawyer team you made our day so special!

Sawyer Family Farmstead 23
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 24
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 25
    Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Wilkinson · Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful!

First of all, as someone who works in the wedding industry, I have to say that for the price/investment, Sawyer Family Farm is an incredible value. Also, the staff there (particularly Marina) are all so lovely to work with. Marina went above and beyond to make our day perfect and she has a heart of gold. Beyond that...the place is completely gorgeous, picture perfect!! We did the elopement package and had a cocktail hour with light food. The food was fantastic!! This is truly a special place. You will not regret having your wedding or event at Sawyer Family Farmstead.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Blair · Married on 08/10/2019

My Dream Mountain Wedding Venue

If you are looking for a venue that offers beautiful mountain views, an amazing rustic feel, and memories that will last you a lifetime look no further. Seriously! Sawyer Family Farmstead is a wedding dream come true.
    I fell in love with Sawyer Family Farmstead the moment I saw them on Wedding Wire. When we went to visit in person I knew this was the wedding venue I dreamed of. Sawyer Family Farmstead is even more beautiful in person!
    Sawyer offers so much more than most venues. You not only have your ceremony at this picturesque location, the reception space is just steps away (through the Christmas trees) as well. We booked the farm house on site so our entire wedding party could stay with us for the weekend! We held our rehearsal dinner at the farmhouse with all our friends and family the night before the wedding.
    I think what completely sold us on booking with Sawyer was Nicole, the moment we met with her we both knew she would do everything possible to make our wedding day perfect. Let me tell you, she exceeded our expectations! Sawyer Family Farmstead is definitely a well oiled machine, every employee there knows exactly how to run a wedding from start to finish. Nicole was with us from first thing in the morning until the every end of the night. She was a absolute dream to work with.
    Every single one of my guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful this venue was. Many said it was the best wedding they have ever been too! I will never forget my wedding at Sawyer Family Farmstead and was truly the wedding of my dreams. I can't recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Jeff

Jeff · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Venue for a Perfect Day!

Sawyer FF was the most beautiful venue for our perfect day! The ceremony gave a perfect view of the surrounding mountains, towering trees, and the spectacular lake Glenville. The rustic ceremony site was exactly what we were looking for as we shared the special day with all of our closest family and friends. We would highly recommend anyone interested contact Nicole at SFF as she did a great job helping us plan and execute day of.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Arnit Kobryniec · Married on 07/06/2019

Great!! We are so psyched

We are so excited to say our IDos here !!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Rich

Rich Gunderlock · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Mountain Wedding Venue!

Beautiful venue in a beautiful location; great, friendly staff, and wonderful experience all around!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Anna Van Etten · Married on 05/25/2019

The BEST day ever

Nicole and her team made the whole planning process and wedding day an absolute breeze. Nicole was on top of everything and helped me with each step of the planning process. The day of the wedding was incredible and couldn’t have gone any better. Nicole and the team made us feel completely relaxed and took care of everything. Also, the places on the property that are available for rent are incredible. It made it so easy for my wedding party and family, as well as the honeymoon cottage which was perfect for the night of our wedding. Could not recommend more!

Sawyer Family Farmstead 26
    Sent on 10/10/2019

Cara Scott · Married on 05/11/2019

Fairytale Wedding

The Sawyer Family Farmstead exceeded all of my expectations! Nicole was so accommodating and made the entire process beyond smooth. It rained all day and they went out of their way to make sure we could have the wedding outside! White glove, first class service all the way through.
    From helping me select vendors to helping plan every detail. Nicole was so organized and having her coordinating was worth every penny. If you want a fairytale, stress free wedding.... Sawyer Family Farmstead is the venue!!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Emily

Emily Wolfe · Married on 03/16/2019

The place to have your wedding

I can't say enough good things about SFF as a venue itself, and their staff. This was the first wedding venue i looked at, and i probably looked at 8 others and none even compared. The venue is so beautiful overlooking lake granville, and all the Christmas trees around. From the start, Nicole, the wedding coordinator was absolutely amazing. She constantly made sure everything was in place and all the little details that i never would've thought about were in place. They were outstanding with communication and provide many recommended vendors that make it easy to find trustworthy and known vendors to provide services at your wedding. Overall I couldn't be happier that I chose to have my wedding at this beautiful place.

Sawyer Family Farmstead 27
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 28
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 29
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 30
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 31
    Sent on 03/25/2019

Jess Baker · Married on 11/12/2018

Wedding Bliss

We had the wedding of our dreams at Sawyer Family Farmstead this November 3rd. The scene was pure magic and Nicole was eager to please and helpful on our big day. We had 150 guests and things went so smooth, I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • veronica

veronica · Married on 10/13/2018

Overall, a dream come true

Everyone at Sawyer Family Farmstead were truthfully so amazing. We planned our wedding from FL and all of our guests repeatedly said "I have no idea how you guys did it." Nicole (Sawyers wedding coordinator / badass superwoman) was AWESOME. Thanks to her, my HUSBAND and I were able to check off all the little details that we would have never remembered to do. Nicole's personal contact list of vendors to choose from were so helpful! If she didn't have her trusty list, it would have added WAY more work for us; we are super grateful. Our guests were non stop raving about the amazing food and gorgeous flowers (shout out to Food Experience and The Blossom Jar!). The farm itself is stunning but honestly if it weren't for Nicole, Sherry and Terry, our wedding wouldn't have been as perfect as it was. THANK YOU LADIES!!!

Sawyer Family Farmstead 32
    Sent on 10/18/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/09/2018

An absolute blast!

Our wedding at the Sawyer Family Farmstead was spectacular! The venue itself is beautiful and there are so many different options for wedding packages. All of our guests could not stop talking about how gorgeous the place was and how much fun they had there. As a bride though, the thing that sets this place apart from other places are the people that work here. There are not even words for how amazing Nicole and her team are. Not only are they incredibly professional and super organized, they are so personable and friendly that they make you seem like you're friends from town. They were able to set everything up in the most perfect way and I didn't have to worry about anything. It was pouring the morning of our wedding and they came up with an even better rain plan than the original. The team worked together to bring everyone up to the ceremony site in the rain and the guests had a BLAST! My maid of honor is now looking for a wedding venue in another state and we're realizing just how special and unique of a place Sawyer truly is.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • MillerTime

Katherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Love sff!

Sawyer Family Farmstead is epitome of perfection! This venue is not only stunning, but it has the best team working for it. The views from anywhere on the farmstead are absolutely breathtaking. Also, everyone we met on the venue was so friendly and helpful. Nicole was in charge of most everything for us and we couldnt have asked for anyone better! Our day was flawless and we both attribute that to the professionalism of the SFF team and the venue itself for being perfect.

Sawyer Family Farmstead 33
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 34
    Sent on 11/02/2018

Diana · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not have dreamed up a better location for our wedding. It was straight out of my WILDEST dreams. It was the most beautiful and magical day of our lives. EVERYONE talked about how beautiful sawyer was. The ceremony site view is absolutely breathtaking. We stayed at the farm house for the weekend as well and it was the cutest, coziest farm house in all the land. The best thing about sawyer, however, is the event coordinator- Nicole. My day was perfect because Nicole is, hands down, the greatest coordinator on the planet. She is sweet and kind, helpful and innovative, ready for any and every situation and keeps tabs on EVERYTHING. More importantly, she is there for you. and to take care of you. The DJ, Justin from Sound Extreme, which was also provided in our package, was FANTASTIC!! He kept everyone dancing all night. So many people said this was the best wedding they had ever been to! It was the most perfect day and the absolute best moment of our lives and we owe that to Sawyer Family Farmstead, Nicole and our fantastic wedding team- Ruby Peoples Photography and Jon Warlick Media. Could not say enough wonderful things about our experience!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

I don’t think it’s possible for me to say enough good things about this place! With lots of venues to chose from out there-nothing, and I mean nothing will compare to this beautiful place!! I scrolled online for weeks, when I saw SFF I asked my fiancé if we could go visit-we live 3 1/2 hours away. When arriving we meet Nicole(wedding coordinator),Tom and Myra Sawyer(owners) with open arms.They were so welcoming and have treated us like family ever since. After they showed us around their beathtaking property, I looked at my fiancé with tears in my eyes-he knew I had fell in love and so did he! After we booked a date the planning began.Nicole worked with me throughout the whole process and I am beyond blessed we had her! She was there for us through everything. She also recommended some awesome vendors! Our wedding day turned out just perfect even with Hurricane Florence trying to show up.The rain kept away until after we said “I Do”. They gave our guests cute clear umbrellas and drove them down to the cocktail hour. When we sat down for dinner Keith turned to me and said, “just look at this place-the twinkling lights,candles,greenery and flowers everywhere,our family and friends all together-It’s absolutely beautiful and it’s all because of you!” I smiled at him,agreed and said “it’s all because of Nicole.”Her and all the SSF staff made all our visions come true and more than we could ever imagine! Their dedicated time and attention to detail was so much appreciated and oh so perfect! We’ve been told by our guests how our wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been to!One guest even said that if she could do re-do her wedding over it would be just like this!We can not wait to go back to pick out our first Christmas tree as a newlywed couple, reminisce in the beauty and all the wonderful memories that were made. I promise you will fall in love with this place just like we have.Sawyer Family Farmstead is where dreams do come true❤️09.15.18

Sawyer Family Farmstead 35
    Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Couch · Married on 09/12/2018

Get married here!

Our wedding day was not the typical. 16 inches of snow tends to complicate things. However, Nicole and all of Sawyer Family Farmstead did an outstanding job making our day a dream come true. Nicole was amazing from the very beginning. She made wedding planning a breeze. I never had to worry about anything. All of SFF welcomed me with open arms the minute I arrived. Nicole and her family took my bridesmaids, photographer, and I night sledding the night before the wedding and Myra rocked my niece during the reception. I had the coolest most unique ride to the ceremony, thanks Tom. These little moments are what makes this place truly special. You will not be just another wedding to them, they genuinely care. Nicole went to great lengths to make our day go on as planned. Everything was perfect. You would have thought we had been planning for 16 inches of snow the whole time. The best advice I can give any brides is, get married here!!! It is the most beautiful venue I've ever seen. There are multiple ceremony sites and all of them are perfect. And there aren't enough words to describe the reception hall. I promise you won't find better people than the people who make up Sawyer Family Farmstead. They will take care of everything so that you can relax and enjoy every moment of your special day. I can't wait to go back every year to get our Christmas tree.

Sawyer Family Farmstead 42
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 47
    Sawyer Family Farmstead 48
    Sent on 05/31/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2018

It is a beautiful venue. Perfect for a wedding. Offers plenty of room for guests to be comfortable. Not only is the natural surroundings amazing but the decor is on point. Nicole Wade is a true professional and she helped to pull off our dream wedding.

Sawyer Family Farmstead 49