Savvy Treats Reviews

56 | Rockville, MD

56 Reviews for Savvy Treats

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Savvy Treats was so easy to work with! We were in a bind a month out with no cupcakes ordered and decided to try their cupcakes. First, their cupcakes were delicious, so moist! Then when I called them Cheryl was super easy to work with. The cupcakes showed up to the venue on time, and looking great! I would definitely recommend working with them.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Eddie · Married on 10/25/2014

What's a party without sweets? Raise the bar with Savvy Treats. That rhyme wasn't intentional, but it works. And it sums up how my husband and I feel about the delectable Savvy Treats cupcakes that we featured at our recent wedding.

Our caterer had recommended Savvy Treats, and we are so glad that we took her advice. Doing business with Savvy Treats owner Cheryl Savastano was a no brainer. Cheryl was helpful and accommodating. She offered us a tasting, but her cupcakes were so highly recommended that we mainly transacted our business by phone.

Cheryl suggested a variety of four different flavors: mocha, vanilla bean, salted caramel, and carrot. She also suggested a six-inch cake that we could feed each other. That turned out to be a fun highlight that raised a lot of laughs. We took Cheryl's advice, and we are happy with both the selections and the reasonable price.

And the guests? Bingo. They latched on to those cupcakes with unbridled zeal - so much so that my partner and I had only a few left the next morning. (No complaints! They were part of a great breakfast.) The guests who contacted us yesterday raved about the cakes. The salted caramel flavor was an obvious standout.

We couldn't be happier with our decision to serve Savvy Treats cupcakes for our special day. They were a big part of our celebration, and we look forward to doing business with Cheryl again. If you're considering sweets for your special occasion, we highly recommend Savvy Treats.

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • User3139400 · event on: 12/14/2012

The girls said the cupcakes were better than Georgetown's !!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Laine · Married on 08/27/2016

We had originally planned on using the preferred vendor recommended by our venue, but did not have a good experience at the tasting so we decided to keep looking. I initially hesitated about contacting Savvy Treats because they are located in Rockville, MD and our wedding was out in Bristow, VA, so I wasn't sure if she could deliver that far at a reasonable cost. But I am so glad that we did. Cheryl was really sweet and helpful during our tasting and the cupcakes were fantastic. We ended up ordering mini cupcakes, a cutting cake, cannoli and chocolate covered strawberries. We got lots of compliments on the desserts from the guests! My only advice to Cheryl would be to provide a more detailed invoice so your customers can better understand what they are paying for each item. I definitely recommend contacting Savvy Treats if you want delicious cupcakes at your wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Sara · event on: 02/04/2013

Savvy treats provided wonderful,beautuful and tasty treats for our function!

Sent on 03/14/2013
  • User3157296 · event on: 12/02/2012

Savvy did mini brownie bites and cute toadstool cupcakes for my daughter's Little Red Riding Hood 2nd birthday party! There wasn't a one left! She delivered them to the door the day of the party and even stayed to help me set the dessert display up! Genuine service!

Sent on 03/26/2013