Savvy Treats Reviews

56 | Rockville, MD

56 Reviews for Savvy Treats

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

Cheryl was such a pleasure to work with!

Her passion for baking really shows in her work. Her cupcakes are UNBELIEVABLE! I am not even a cake person and at our tasting I could not get enough of them! We did the mini's-which were perfect! We did not have one left by the end of the event everyone was just popping them in.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Desiree · Married on 05/03/2014

Cheryl (Savvy Treats) made the most beautiful and delicious mini-cupcakes I have ever seen for our wedding. She is very professional and a delightful person. She made sure she understood exactly what we wanted in terms of taste and look and delivered exactly as promised. She arrived early on the day of the wedding and set them up in a beautiful way. Our guests loved the cupcakes, they couldn't stop eating them and neither could we! I highly recommend her, and the prices are very affordable. Best option for any event.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Dione · Married on 04/25/2014

We received regular sized and mini cupcakes from Cheryl's Savvy Treats and they are awesome!!! My request was for a same day order and delivery. Cheryl was so kind and made a way to delivery my request early that I needed. Delicious cupcakes and so pleasant customer service. I truly appreciate you Cheryl.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Stephanie · Married on 03/15/2014

Cheryl's cupcakes are to die for!! She made mini cupcakes for my wedding, and everyone LOVED them. People were talking about them all night. They were the best cupcakes I have ever had, and I loved being able to choose different flavors. All of them were so delicious! We got peanut butter, chocolate, vanilla, and carrot cake. All of them just as equally good!

On top of the amazing cupcakes, Cheryl is awesome to work with! She is so professional, easy going, and nice, I would never want to work with anyone else!

Thanks Cheryl! Can't wait to hire you again for future events!! :)

Sent on 03/17/2014

Jen · Married on 07/27/2013

I can't recommend Cheryl highly enough. We ordered just over a hundred cupcakes (German chocolate cake, vanilla, sea salt caramel, and toffee) and they were amazing. Our guests raved about them. They also looked beautiful and we're beautifully decorated. Cheryl was very responsive, organized, and professional. As a bride without a wedding planner or organizer, it was nice to be working with someone so reliable. We had a very unusual grooms cake request, and Cheryl worked from pictures to pull it off flawlessly. Working with her was a great experience.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Rob · Married on 07/06/2013

Everyone raved about the cupcakes Savvy Treats delivered for my wedding. We had a mix of red velvet, carrot cake, lemon with raspberry, and vanilla cupcakes. The night of the wedding I only had red velvet, but the morning after indulged in a few of the other flavors and they were still great!
    Cheryl was great to work with and her cupcakes were a huge hit.

Sent on 07/13/2013

M · Married on 06/28/2013

Savvy Treats made mini cupcakes for our June 2013 wedding in Sandy Spring, MD - they were a huge hit! Our guests were treated to three flavors: peanut butter blossom, carrot cake and salted caramel. Everyone loved all three, but the peanut butter blossoms were gone first!

Cheryl was really nice to work with and she went out of her way to be flexible for the tasting. It can be difficult to find quality vendors in your price range in DC-MD, but Savvy Treats fits the bill for both!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Sheryl · Married on 05/05/2013

Not only were the cupcakes beautiful, but they were the best I have ever had! My guests felt the same way. Cheryl was a pleasure to work with. The process was easy and the cupcakes were terrific! I highly recommend Cheryl and Savvy Treats.

Sent on 05/06/2013

judith · event on: 03/16/2013

We use Savvy Treats for all our events! The cakes are always so super fresh, and beautifully presented. Her carrot cake is the best I have ever tasted.
    And Cheryl, the owner, is just a delight to work with!
    I recommend her highly for any occasion!

Sent on 03/16/2013

Michelle · Married on 03/16/2013

Cherly at Savvy Treats was able to help me surprise my Groom with a NY Giants cake at our rehearsal dinner. Cheryl was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and even worked directly with another family member to coordinate getting the cake to our venue. I asked for a fondent cake in the shape of the NY Giants logo- and it turned out perfect! Not only did the cake look great, but it tasted amazing. I would certainly suggest reaching out to Saavy Treats for any wedding-related desserts!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Rachel · event on: 03/15/2013

Great mini cupcakes enjoyed by all! I would highly recommend savvy treats for any occasion.

Sent on 03/26/2013
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 03/04/2013

The Riggs Center has worked with Chery at Savvy Treats on countless occasions. Her cupcakes are the best around and she is so friendly and cheerful, she is a delight to be around. She is very quick to respond to requests and provides the best customer service. We love recommending Savvy Treats any chance we get!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Dorothy · event on: 02/19/2013

Savvy Treats cupcakes are the best,hands down. I've used Cheryl on several occassions, always to rave reviews. The carrot cake is a really special treat; I highly reccommend it.

Sent on 03/15/2013

Lizet · event on: 02/14/2013

The baked treats were exceptional, everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 03/14/2013
  • User3203328 · event on: 01/15/2013

Savvy Treats worked with me on customization, and all the flavors were delicious. But beyond that, the value of having my order brought right to my door and set up for me in a lovely presentation was unbeatable. I was greatly impressed by the quality of the cupcakes as well as the high level of time-saving customer service.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Kermit · event on: 12/15/2012

Cheryl was very professional and easy to work with. I hired her for a VERY difficult client and event that took some very creative thinking and she hit it out of the park!

Sent on 03/27/2013
  • Jon'll

Jon'll · event on: 11/13/2012

Savvy Treats provides great tasting treats, cupcakes, and cakes for any occasion. Cheryl is wonderful to work with. She is very responsive and her treats are delicious! Completely Yours Events highly recommends Savvy Treats.

Sent on 04/01/2013
  • User3146962 · event on: 05/13/2012

Savvy Treats created beautiful cupcake towers for my husbands 40th birthday party. We had the carrot cake, pink lemonade, vanilla and red velvet (my husband's favorite). We ordered minis and regular sizes. They all were delicious. The towers looked beautiful on the table & made an elegant touch to the event. I thought we would have some left over at the end of the night but they were devoured. I highly recommend the carrot & pink lemonade. The lemonade was a nice touch as we went into the summer season.
    The delivery & set up was on time and beautiful. Ordering from Savvy Treats was pleasant and easy. I will be using them again for a wedding shower.

Sent on 03/21/2013

Cheryl with Savvy Treats was the only baker in the area that I contacted (and I contacted a lot) who was willing and able to make a traditional British-style fruitcake for my wedding clients. It was delicious, arrived on time, and exceeded everyone's expectations in terms of presentation and taste. I look forward to working with Savvy Treats in the future.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Simaye · Married on 07/15/2017

The best cake. Positive experience with the owner and her staff

Sent on 07/22/2017

Kendra · Married on 05/17/2014

For our wedding Cheryl provided us with 500 mini cupcakes in a variety of flavors and a small tiered cake to cut for photos. The cake and cupcakes were delicious! We got so many compliments on the cupcakes especially the salty caramel and carrot cake flavored mini cupcakes. People thought the mini cupcakes were the perfect size. I also loved the mini cupcakes because they allowed people to try a variety of flavors instead of having just one slice of cake. The small tiered cake she provided us with was also beautifully done. In addition to making delicious cupcakes Cheryl is an absolute joy to work with. I definitely recommend using her services.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Colleen · event on: 12/01/2013

Best cupcakes I have ever had. The new cocoanut was Devine!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Katherine · Married on 10/26/2013

Cheryl did such an amazing job for our wedding! We did cupcakes for our guests, and a two tiered cake to cut. They were all delicious (we did vanilla bean and red velvet), and the guests were big fans! Everything was beautiful! I definitely recommend Savvy Treats for any event!

Sent on 10/27/2013

How are you Ms. Cheryl? This Is Eddie I am writing you to let you know that me and my now wife Shina were both satisfied with not only your delicious
    cup cakes, but also the customer service. The guest loved the cupcakes so much that I get calls almost everyday asking where we got them from..*:) happy So you might have new customers within the coming weeks including my mom....You will be hearing from us again very soon and thank you a lot again.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Leanne Farrell · Married on 06/22/2019

outstanding quality; very professional

absolutely delicious cake! they were very accommodating with our last minute order and delivered a flawless cake to die for!

Sent on 07/07/2019