Savory Solutions Personal Chefs and Catering Reviews

View more information

3.1

Lorraine M. Married on 05/03/2019

Wedding in the Smokies

We had the best time! Jeremy and Christina were just great! The food was amazing and my family and I have a memory for life. After dinner we had a bonus dance party with microphones included for singing. All of which was a total surprise to us. What a fun night. Thank you guys for making our wedding so special.
    Rebecca Married on 10/22/2016
    What a wonderful experience! Chef Jeremy came to our cabin and prepared a fabulous meal for the 12 of us. Everything was perfectly prepared and presented in a such a professional way. Each plate was a work of art! And the Tennessee Moonshine Banana Foster was the best we've ever had.....and that includes the original version in New Orleans!!!! It was so much fun, we will definitely do it again.
    Gen Married on 09/24/2016
    They made our last night of our honeymoon the best! The food was amazing and it was soooo breathtaking when they set up our dinner table out on the porch so we could watch the sunset while we were eating. we will be using them again when we come to the mountains again!
  • Kevin
    Kevin W. Married on 03/10/2020

Helped me put my best foot forward

We hired Chef Jeremy and Savory Solutions to cater 35 wedding planners and the wedding association. They showed up early and started immediately preparing the food. Savory’s farm to table food talents were on full display. I believe everyone decided after the first plate to forsake any diets they were on and get a second helping. Some took a 3rd and most grabbed plates to take home. There was not a weak dish in the meal. As everyone was finishing up dinner, Chef Jeremy showed there was more to come as he gave a fun demonstration of the preparation of Bananas Fosters with eye catching flames while using locally produced moonshine whiskey and a few other local ingredients (I had two portions of that too). Without a doubt Savory Solutions helped us give our guest an experience described by one guest with the words, “I guess you really raised the meeting to a new level didn’t you?” They will be my first call for the next time we host a group.
  • Macpharlane
    Macpharlane Married on 12/04/2019

Dirty cook

Unprofessional , dirty appearance. Cigarette smoke that could gag you. Couldn’t recall the menu we ordered. Showed up one hour and half after verified time night before. Texted once to say he was running late by 15/20 mins. Never called again. An absolute mess. Fired him on the spot. Integrity is everything , he needs to find some !!!
    Jen Married on 04/20/2018
    A complete mess! A total complete mess. Not even sure where to start. Maybe with one of the employees walking out and quitting during the wedding reception. Which is a very unfortunate event that they couldn’t control but how they handled everything after was so unprofessional that I can’t even believe they actully own a business. They were literally cooking two feet behind our dinner table that had like 30 guests at it because dinner was like an hour and a half later then planned due to them being behind schedule and they were fighting and cussing and dropping the F bomb like it was nothing infront of dinner guests. They continued fighting all night. There were problems with the cabin that was out of their control but they need to learn how to be professional and how to handle situations appropriately. The food was very good but they didn’t give guests the dinner rolls that they were supposed to which were still sitting on the counter at the end of the night or bring the second meat that they were supposed to. They also didn’t have the food for the kids meals. The dj service also turned into a nightmare with the groom requesting them to leave. I mean this was literally like out of a movie. This was supposed to be a magical night for the bride and groom and instead they had to rush through a fake cutting the cake and first dance because their photographer had to leave and dinner still wasn’t ready. It was a very stressful night for them and I pray that no one else has to experience that. Bridal party, mother of the bride, and guests helped clear tables which was their job just because they were so far behind and we wanted them to be done and gone so that we didn’t have to hear cussing and see the fighting. They also complained about not getting a tip even though there was a gratuity added into the bill already. Which they need to reimburse the bride and groom because of the disaster that took place and how they handled everything. Very unprofessional!!!
    N Married on 11/05/2016
    Doesn't respond to website messages, emails or voicemails. Chef Jeremy answered once out of the many times I called only to tell me he would get back to me in 2 days and never did. Very unprofessional to not answer potential clients. I would never reach out to this company for any future events due to their lack of communication.