Savoir Faire Weddings Reviews

Savoir Faire Weddings 4
Savoir Faire Weddings 5
Savoir Faire Weddings 6
Savoir Faire Weddings 7

These ladies made me wedding day so easy!! So laid back, yet everything was perfect!! Jordan set up everything and oversaw the vendors for day-of. During the ceremony and reception, she kept the timeline wonderfully yet I never felt rushed. I didn't realized how thankful I'd be for the planning-- it was SO nice to just enjoy the day!

Highly recommend these ladies for your special day!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Stephanie Tate was wonderful. We planned a Rehearsal Dinner for 80 people and I cannot imagine doing it without her. She had unique and beautiful designs. Since the weather did not cooperate with our outdoor plans we had to resort to Plan "B". We thought moving it inside would be a disappointment, but it was the complete opposite. She blew me away by how beautiful it was. I couldn't be happier or more pleased. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making it a special memory. I highly recommend Stephanie for any event you may be planning.

Sent on 05/17/2013

Meredith · Married on 11/17/2012

Let me just start with saying that Stephanie Tate is amazing. My husband and I wanted to plan a destination wedding but we both work over 40 hours a week. Stephanie made everything so easy. She would find a vendor that matched what I wanted. My wedding day went perfect and she was the one to thank for that. Everything that I could have asked for in a wedding planner, Stephanie has!! She is so amazing. Words cannot describe how happy and pleased we were with the ceremony and reception. If you would like a stressful and perfect day, then use Stephanie Tate :) She really made the entire process so easy. My guests are still ranting about how beautiful and smooth everything worked out!!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Jenni · Married on 10/20/2012

Jordan and Stephanie are awesome! They know how to work a wedding. I don't know what I would have done without them. Jordan was the lead at my wedding and she really came through and made everything run smoothly. I had a minor breakdown Friday night before the wedding because I wasn't sure how I was going to get everything done in time and she quickly calmed me down and ensured that everything would be fine - she would make sure of it. And she did. It was perfect. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Stan · Married on 09/29/2012

I want to thank Stephanie Tate for everything she did. Every detail was covered for my daughter's out of town destination wedding. After talking with and emailing her for many months preceeding the wedding and finally meeting with her on the first day, I knew we had made the right choice. All of her recommendations were perfect and I'am glad that Jennifer (bride) and I had the good sense to follow them. We all had a great time, the bride was happy and relaxed, and Stephanie deserves a lot of credit for the fabulous affair. Sincerely FOB

Sent on 10/11/2012

Mary Ryan · Married on 08/25/2012

Stephanie Tate was a tremendous help in planning and pulling off my destination wedding. The day was absolutely perfect, and I have Stephanie to thank!

I am not from Florida, nor do I live close by. I was able to outsource most aspects of my wedding planning to Stephanie, which made the process much more fun, stress free and enjoyable.

She was also extremely responsive. I had tons of questions along the way, and she almost always emailed me a response within the hour.

Also, it made a huge difference that Stephanie handled all of the coordination with every single one of my vendors on my wedding day was SO HELPFUL. That was the last thing I wanted to do - put together a timeline and manage the arrivals and access to the reception site for vendors on my wedding day.

I cannot say enough positive things about Stephanie and about my experience with her/Savoir-Faire. She is fantastic!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Stepanie Tate from Savoir Faire Weddings was amazing. She was able to create the most pefect day with her proactive, persisitant approach. I was never worried about any details as she always had everything in place before I could worry. She was very kind and was clearly wanted only the best for our special day. She is very knowledgable of vendors in several areas and helped me to book all the right people. Her services are HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Stephanie made my dream wedding come true. I did not have to worry about anything. She is ready for anything and will help you when you need her. She is very quick at responding and not leaving you to wonder about things.
    Best wedding planner in Florida. : )
    All my guest loved her. : )

Sent on 08/16/2012

Paula · Married on 06/09/2012

Savoir Faire provides everything you need from a wedding planner. She was professional, calm, smiling, and "on" every single detail. You don't realize how quickly the big day can get away from you and you will thank your lucky stars for having found Savoir Faire. You will find yourself ever so grateful for all that you see her do and for all that you DON'T see her do! From the very beginning to the wrap-up and the very last second, they are there making sure it is all done right! Everyone and everything was exactly where it was supposed to be! Thank you Savoir Faire!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Tracie · Married on 05/19/2012

Stephanie and Jordan are amazing! We had the pleasure to work with both of them. They accomodated all of our needs in a short time frame. They were so detailed and took care of ALL the specifics. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Our wedding was perfection. It met all of our expectations and I owe it all to Savoir Faire Weddings. They made it possible to plan a wedding from Illinois! I highly recommend this dynamic duo!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Brail · Married on 04/28/2012

I cannot express enough how wonderful it was to work with Stephanie and Jordan of Savoir Faire Weddings. Stephanie was there to guide me through all of the many steps of the wedding planning process, which was a blessing because I always have a busy work schedule. Having a wedding planning service definitely took a lot of the pressure off of me, especially when it came to the wedding day. On my wedding day, I was able to solely focus on myself, my husband, family and friends, which is what your wedding day should be about. I didn't have to worry about anything, Savoir Faire Weddings took care of EVERYTHING. Stephanie was able to accommodate some last minute changes for me, which I truly appreciated. I attribute so much of the success of my wedding day going smoothly and being just as I had imagined to Stephanie and Jordan. I would absolutely recommend Savoir Faire Weddings to any bride searching for wedding planning services. It is absolutely worth it!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Joye · Married on 03/17/2012

My daughters's wedding was perfect due to the attention to detail that Stephanie & Jordan gave on her big day. I couldn't have made it without having their services. I didn't have to worry about anything with Stephanie in charge of our destination wedding. We will always remember how wonderful the entire wedding was.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Becky · Married on 11/02/2011

We hired Stephanie and her assistant Jordan to be the hostesses for our reception at our daughter's wedding. They were a fantastic team! As soon as they arrived, I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding. I didn't have to think that the all the food would be beautifully displayed, the ice cream bar set up and maintained, and all the dishes cleared and washed. They were wonderful and was so thankful to have found them to serve at our reception!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2011

We worked with Jordan since Stephanie was already booked for another wedding. Jordan kept everything right on schedule while being incredibly sweet and helpful. She was also able to take charge when we had a couple of incidents with the HOA manager. She was very professional and did a fabulous job representing the company!!!

Sent on 10/30/2011
  • RACHEL

RACHEL · Married on 10/09/2011

Stephanie is an amazing coordinator! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. We were trying to plan a destination wedding from St. Louis, MO, and there is NO way I could have done it without her! She took care of all the vendors and details, and I didn't have to worry about a single thing on our big day (which was worth it's weight in gold)! Thank you Savoir-Faire Weddings!!!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Tia · Married on 09/24/2011

The Savoir Faire team (specifically Stephanie and Yumi) is amazing. I used this company as my wedding coordinator for my "day of" needs. I did not have to lift a finger on my wedding day...I did not have to worry about a single thing for that matter. Yumi met and directed the venue event coordinator, pastry chef, florist, and photographer. Further, she took all of my decorations and center pieces from my hotel room and set up the wedding site. She also made sure everything, to include wedding gifts were returned to my parents' room at the end of the evening. Again, I cannot recommend Savoir Faire Weddings enough. They truly made my day spectacular!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Stacie · Married on 09/24/2011

Stephanie and her team were great to work with through my planning process. She was so quick to respond to all my questions and made planning a destination wedding so much fun. The day of my wedding I didn't worry about a thing because I knew she would take care of everything! Thank you Savoir Faire Weddings!

Sent on 10/13/2011

virginia · Married on 09/17/2011

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT STEPHANIE!!!!! The only thing is that we didn't get to spend enough time with this awesome lady because we live in Ohio. Stephanie handled it all and we showed up for our special day and everything was on autopilot and what a beautiful wedding it was!! Guests still call it a "Fairy Tale Wedding" ~~ Thank you Stephanie for making our special day run so smooth and be everything and more what we expected!! :)

Sent on 12/12/2011

Rene · Married on 06/24/2011

Stephanie was excellant! She was very professional and great with suggestions. Since we live in Kentucky, my daughter's wedding in Destin FL was a destination wedding. Stephanie was our contact with all the other vendors and did a wonderful job. She was so very helpful the day of the wedding, we could not have done it without her. She remained calm and accomodating throughout the day. She was so easy to work with and really saw to it that my daughter's vision of her wedding day came true. She's a real gem!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2011

Stephanie Tate is wonder woman! We couldn't have pulled off our beach side, carnival themed wedding with out her. She went above and beyond the call of duty through the whole planning process. From negotiating with vendors to stringing ribbon through our chair backers and setting up the candy table. It would be impossible for me to list all the amazing details she helped us pull together. If you are looking for a wedding planner full of passion for your event with a dash of sweetness and a zest for organization Stephanie is your girl!!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Terry · Married on 05/06/2011

Stephanie was amazing and my wedding day was more beautiful than I could ever imagine. We were on a tight budget but no one could tell with the way that Stephanie used her professionalism and excellent connections to bring our big day together. All the vendors that she recommended were great to work with. Flowers gorgeous, food excellent (our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was and how beautifully it was displayed), great DJ, etc. The day was so flawless and organized, we truly couldn't have done it without her.

People may view hiring a wedding coordinator as an added expense, but hiring Stephanie saved us time, money and a lot of stress!!

Sent on 05/14/2011

Katie · Married on 04/30/2011

I dont even know where to start to tell you how AMAZING Stephanie is. From the moment we first talked on the phone I felt like I was talking to someone I had known my whole life about planning my wedding. You just click with her. She was with us from the very beginning and we could not be more thankful and appreciative of everything she did. She is very dedicated to your wedding and responds almost immediately to any email, text or phone call. From helping choose a florist to holding your bouquet while you fix your hair she was right there for everything. The wedding night was so smooth and perfect due to her organization of everything that happens on a wedding day. I TRULY enjoyed every second of my wedding planning with Stephanie and was very sad when it was over :( If you choose Savoir Faire weddings you will not be disappointed. She is the best of the best 100%!!!

Sent on 05/10/2011

gayle · Married on 04/16/2011

Stephanie was fabulous !! Very organized and worth her weight in gold. The bride and groom could not have done it without her. She had us right on target for everything. Even on the beach for those sunset pictures at the right time. The mother of the bride did not have to worry about a thing. Book her if you can get her !! She is the BEST !!!!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2012

Amy · Married on 11/13/2010

I truly don't know what I would have done without Stephanie for our wedding which took place on November 13th, 2010 in Blue Mountain Beach, Florida. Her easy-going nature, fantastic contacts, vendor negotiation skills and personable style helped me remain relatively stress-free during the tightly packed 6 month engagement period until the big day. And on our wedding day, she blew me away with how efficiently things were run. I am a Project Manager by profession and had 2 other project managers who attended my wedding and both of them said this was the smoothest run wedding they've ever witnessed. It was extremely smooth from my standpoint as well so that all I had to worry about leading up to the moment of walking down the aisle was when I should saunter up from the beach and start putting on my wedding dress! All else was taken care of by Stephanie and her fantastic team. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2010

Rebecca Lewis · Married on 10/16/2010

I have to just say Stephanie Tate surpassed all of my expectations for our wedding day. We decided with a destination wedding, it would be really beneficial to have a coordinator and I can tell you now it is absolutley ESSENTIAL! Stephanie had such great connections with the local vendors from our photographer, dj, caterer, florist, cake baker to the hair/makeup artist. She really knew our personalities and matched us up with all the right people. She was able to save us money with various vendors so it really is worth the expense of hiring a coordinator. I do not think there is any way I could have done it without her. She had such a great vision of what we wanted, I would send pictures via the knot and facebook and it gave her an idea of what we wanted. When I walked up the day of my wedding to walk down the aisle, I was blown away by how it all came together so beautifully, it was everything and more of what we had envisioned! And on the wedding day, it was so helpful to have her there to coordinate the ceremony and reception to let us know what we were doing and where we needed to be.
    Stephanie took so much time out to meet with my us on weekends when we would come into town the year leading up to the wedding and she was always just a phone call or email away with any questions or concerns. I hope that when you are choosing someone to plan your special day, you will choose Stephanie and let her make your dream wedding come true. She's just great at what she does and I promise you'll be so happy with the outcome!

Thanks!