Savoir faire events Reviews

3 | Carmel, IN

3 Reviews for Savoir faire events

Alyson · Married on 12/31/2016

I highly recommend having a wedding planner, even if you think you are the ultimate planner and can handle everything on your own. Do whatever you can to make it fit in the budget- it is absolutely worth it to have someone knowledgeable helping guide you and it makes the whole process a lot less stressful. With that said, Brooke is absolutely amazing! She has been a true professional throughout the planning of our wedding. She is a great resource for all the details that go into planning a large event. She takes the time to truly get to know you and understand what your vision is for the event. I could go on and on about how wonderful she is, but I think you should go ahead and find out for yourself! You will not regret it!

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

Brooke has literally been the most wonderful person in the world. Having her help me plan my wedding has been a god send.
    I am a very picky, opinionated, fast paced person. I thought I could handle my wedding on my own....boy was I wrong.
    Brooke not only immediately understood my vision, but she was so on top of all the planning is was almost as if there were two of me. Brooke is able to think of solutions to things before you even realize there is a problem. She is absolutely what anyone needs if they expect their big day to go off without a hitch!!! HIRE HER!!!!

Geralyn · Married on 10/03/2015

I have had the pleasure, as an venue owner, to work with Brooke on several occasions. She goes above and beyond to make couples dreams come true .You will be amazed on how her attention to detail is like no other. Sit back, relax and let Brooke handle the details and create your fairytale come true.