Save the Date Florida Reviews

69 | Wesley Chapel, FL

69 Reviews for Save the Date Florida

Danielle · Married on 03/21/2015

Danielle worked beautifully with our wedding planner and created amazing bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony decor tansforming the ceremony and reception space. She had great ideas and created a Pinterest board after we met to show me examples and make sure she knew exactly how to pull off our wedding vision. Great to work with!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/11/2014

Danielle was so easy and wonderful to work with. I told Danielle the colors I wanted for my flowers, and to work she went. I got emails with pictures sent to me, suggestions and ideas. My flowers where absolutely beautiful. I have heard so many times from my wedding guests, how beautifully all the flowers came together in color. I wouldn't change one thing. I can't say enough on Danielle's beautiful work.

Kimberly M.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Noelia · Married on 07/19/2014

I would recommend Danielle to any bride! She does an amazing job and is very flexible! Quality work for an amazing deal!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Mary · Married on 03/22/2014

I can't even express in words how grateful I am to Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design. They far exceeded my expectations for my wedding. I know that flowers are an integral part of a wedding, but I was totally blown away by how beautiful they were. Danielle listened to exactly what I wanted and made it even better. I definitely plan to use them again for any future events and I highly recommend them for anyone else. They are true artists and incredible at what they do.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Barb · Married on 03/08/2014

Danielle was a pleasure to work with. Her flowers for my Daughters wedding were AMAZING ! They were exactly as we hoped they would be and more. They were perfect, they smelled wonderful and the held up well. We cannot say thank you enough.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Danielle really listened to what I wanted for my flowers and was incredibly helpful helping me choose what I wanted and what would look best (I'm pretty flower ignorant so I wasn't able to help her by telling her the names of the flowers I wanted). She did a great job and everything turned out beautiful. Her pricing is also very reasonable, especially when you see her end-product.

Sent on 03/09/2014
  • I

Iris · Married on 11/23/2013

She was amazing ! I would recommend anyone to her ! The prices are great she will work with you, meet with you,help you with any needs you really have !

Sent on 03/07/2014

Danielle was great to work with! She met with us personally so that we could discuss our vision for the wedding. She even created a Pinterest page for the flowers and arrangements that I liked so that I could visualize everything. She was professional, creative, punctual and a joy to work with.

Sent on 03/11/2014

T · Married on 11/01/2012

Save the Date was an absolute dream to work with regarding the wedding reception I coordinated last Nov (2012). Dani is very detail orientated regarding the brides wishes and delivered above and beyond. Save the Date was worth every penny spent on them an everyone was fighting over who would be lucky enough to take home those beautiful center pieces she had created. Now I only recommend people/businesses that I would stake my reputation on and Save the Date is one I recommend every chance I get! So if you want your dream day to be perfect and stress free then Save the Date is the only way to go!!!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Angie · Married on 02/25/2012

I've had the opportunity to see what amazing creations Danielle can develop from a bucket of what looks like a bunch of flowers. She's truly an artist. She loves what she does and it shows in everything from prompt service, great pricing, flexibility even at the last moments before an event, and communication. She is a delight to work with and the love of what she does is evident in the little extras she adds. Highly recommend her work.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Danielle is so creative and diligent. Her experience with weddings clearly shows in her work & design.

Sent on 03/09/2014

ashley · Married on 11/17/2006

Danielle did my wedding day flowers back in 2006. She was kind, full of ideas and was a great value for the money. I would ask her to provide her services with any hesitation. Thank you!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Holly · Married on 11/30/2004

10 years ago Danielle made the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding as well as 7 gorgeous bouquets! My flowers were hands down the most beautiful part of my wedding day!! Having such unique and stunning arrangements made my pictures even more amazing! Never underestimate the importance of having a fantastic florist! She was that great back then, I can't imagine how fabulous she is now! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Karen · Married on 05/08/2004

I could not have asked for more from Danielle. She went above and beyond my expectations. I was very very particular about the exact shade of pink that I wanted incorporated into my arrangements and bouquets and she listened to me, helped me find samples and got me exactly what I wanted. She made great suggestions and went further to anticipate the need for more flowers and arrangements the day of the wedding. She was the first vendor to arrive and was still working minutes before I walked down the aisle to assure that the petals and arrangements were perfect. She helped me get great photos of my flowers and bouquets before the ceremony to ensure that this was done right and while things looked perfect. She seemed to move seamlessly behind the scenes to keep me from worrying about everyone having their flowers, etc. She provided a stunning arrangement for my cake and her suggestions for that were spot on given my preferences.

I will certainly utilize Danielle's artistic eye and expertise again for upcoming baby shower's and teas that I may host. She is top notch and her creativity and talent is quite unique.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Danielle is passionate about making beautiful weddings! Her flowers & decor for my wedding were perfect. In addition, she helped 'rescue' a wilting bouquet from another florist at the last minute & used extras to make the cake beautiful too! She has also done weddings for other family &friends; Everyone was more than satisfied. If you want only the best flowers with the TLC of someone who really cares that your special day is perfect, call her!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Kelly · Married on 03/10/2018

We chose Save the Date to do our flowers for our wedding. She was excellent! She communicates promptly, provided us with great suggestions when we asked and exceeded our expectations with her incredible artistic ability to pick the perfect flowers for our arrangements. Thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony beautiful!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Save the Date Florida's reply:

It was my pleasure, Kelly! Thank you for allowing me to have a part in your wedding day!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Kitos · Married on 11/02/2019

Jurczak Wedding 11/2/2019

Save the Date Florida took my Pinterest ideas and turned them into a reality for a reasonable cost. The wisteria backdrop and reception table centerpieces were perfect. There were a couple of minor issues that I had during my event worth mentioning in order to be objective in my review. However, these issues would not deter me from re-hiring this company in the future. One issue I had was that my bouquet started to fall apart halfway through my pictures. I believe that this was because my bouquet was too heavy. However, my photographer was able to put it back together so it wasn't noticeable in my pictures. Another issue I had was that the corsages were pin on instead of for the wrist. This was more of an issue for my mother because she had a lot of beading on the top half of her dress. But, to be fair, I was not clear on this because I just assumed all corsages were made for the wrist so I do not fault the florist for this. In response to the misunderstanding, the florist gave us ribbon to tie the flower around the wrist and we made it work.

Sent on 05/01/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Antonious · Married on 05/12/2020

Beautiful arrangements!

We started working with Save the Date Florida about 30 days prior to my wedding when my previous vendor fell through, and Danielle not only worked quickly but matched the quality and quantity of our prior quote and came in at budget. Danielle was very professional and easy to work with, seeing our vision through photos and recommending in season blooms perfect for the occasion.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2018

0.4
      0.5

After emailing back and forth with Danielle for many many months, sending her various pictures and tell her I wanted everything to be mixed together.. I wanted succulents roses and greenery hanging out of the bouquet.. What I ended up with was ugly seaweed looking greenery just flowing out of my bouquet everywhere like it was just thrown together, my bouquet did not have any greenery hanging out of it but Danielle insisted that she provided extra eucalyptus/roses as a favor and told my groom that they were just going to die then proceeded to tell us to add to my own bouquet.. but aren’t you the florist? Her answer to solving the problem was having other people fix her mistakes, the whole order wasn’t even ready when it wa time to be picked up.. we’ve been in contact for MONTHS how could you not have everything ready?

I chose Danielle with hopes that she’d be able to fulfill my wishes and I was sadly mistaken, which resulted in a bride crying on her wedding day.. Trying to communicate with the florist and the florist refusing to help or give a refund. I can’t believe you can get away with being in the wedding business with customer service like this.

I’m sorry I trusted you. If I could I’d leave you 0 out of 5, that’s what you deserve.

Brides, beware!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Save the Date Florida's reply:

Jessica, I'm sorry you were disappointed. I really tried to help you with your limited budget; I normally deliver the flowers myself, so that I can make sure the bride is 100% satisfied before I leave, but you were insistent on having someone pick up the bouquet for you. I even offered to bring the bouquet to you the day before and you declined. I did everything I could for you and did exactly as what was written on your contract. I even emailed you the contract two weeks before the wedding, with the picture I was modeling, asking you to make sure everything was accurate and you said "it looks good." I sent you a picture of your bouquet the day before your wedding and you said "it looks amazing." If you had said otherwise I would have happily fixed it for you. I had someone waiting at the venue to add the greenery for you and you declined. I gave multiple opportunities to make you happy and you denied all of them.