Save the Date Events & Decor Reviews

5 Reviews for Save the Date Events & Decor

Save the Date Events & Decor 1
Save the Date Events & Decor 2

jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Cutrina did a fantic job for my daughters wedding. I really appreciated her going the extra mile. She was referred to us by our Catering service and she did not dissapoint.
    Would recomend them all.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Angie · Married on 10/27/2012

Trina was very enthusiastic to work with me on my wedding decorations. She had so much to choose from and her prices were reasonable. I had her create a ceiling drape with a chandelier over the dance floor. I also rented a large lighted antique birdcage for our greeting cards. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Brandi · Married on 10/13/2012

She did a beautiful job on my flowers and decorations for my wedding reception and was very happy to accomodate all my requests.

Sent on 01/03/2013

4.2

Our reception at Commonwealth Center was beautiful, thanks to Curtrina!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Jessie · Married on 10/17/2017

0.4
      0.5

The night before my reception Trina stated that she was worried she wouldn't get down in time because she had to work the next day. She was setting up real flowers and told me to just peel off the dead parts if they look wilted on the day of my receptions.
    I sent pictures of how I wanted my center pieces to look and the flowers, what I got was not my vision. I explicitly told her the colors, species, and all details of what I wanted in my centerpieces. At this point, I was over it and just happy that something was on the table.
    Cut to the next day where I showed up super early at the venue to finish some of the decorating that I had planned on executing. Trina told me she ran out of flowers, but only had greenery. I paid for addition bouquets, but had to improvise since I wasn't getting them.
    5 hours later I return to the venue and my heart sank! She didn't complete the centerpieces and left cylinders EMPTY! The cylinders were to be filled with water and have floating candles, none of them did. She didn't weave in any of the fairy lights or put candles in the votives. The votives were the wrong color and the linens were beyond wrinkled. When I texted her to ask where my candles were, she told me she knew she had forgotten something and wanted me to drive (in my dress) to her to get them at her work. Not only was everything a disaster, but I had an hour before 300 guests were to arrive.
    I had to stop taking pictures with family to finish decorating what she was paid to do. As I am crying because the day is basically ruined in my eyes, I realized she didn't even give me my cake table or set it up. Again, my heart sank and I felt defeated. This was not at all what I had envisioned and was ready to leave my own reception before he had even started.

Sent on 12/11/2017