Savarino Studio Photography Reviews

12 | Monongahela, PA

12 Reviews for Savarino Studio Photography

Jamie · Married on 10/21/2011

Mr. Savarino was wonderful to work with. Our wedding pictures are beautiful!

We are so happy we made the decision to have Mr. Savarino as our photographer!

Mr Savarino's photography was a great investment. The pictures are a cherished keepsake for us!

Terence · Married on 09/03/2011

They provide very good service and the quality is very well. I would recumend Saverino to everyone.

Terry Hackett

Terry · Married on 09/03/2011

I would recamend Saverio to everyone that is getting married in the future.

Kyra · Married on 07/17/2010

Absolutely the best. I wouldn't go with anyone else except Savarino's. He has done all of our family weddings and the pictures were perfect!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2010

I could not be more pleased with my wedding photos! Dave did a fantastic job of capturing all of the moments that made my wedding day special. And the unique way that he designs his albums will help me to relive that magical day for years to come!

Sent on 11/06/2010

Pamela · Married on 06/20/2009

Savarino Studio did a great job capturing our wedding! We will have our photos forever and look at them frequently. Dave Savarino was very professional and kind. Our pictures were worth every penny.

Rebecca · Married on 05/31/2008

Dave was wonderful to work with! He met with my husband and I a few weeks before the wedding to take some pictures of us as a couple where we met to include in the beginning of our wedding album. This was a very personal touch that we really enjoyed.
    On the wedding day, Dave was very attentive during the entire day. He was present, but not in the way. He took some amazing pictures. He captured the emotion on my husband's face as I walked down the aisle... (something I will never forget). He took the time to learn my bridesmaids and family members so that he was able to get pictures of them at the reception as well. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera that we just forgot he was there. He really captured some incredible moments.
    Looking through all the pictures after the fact, it was very difficult for us to pick the ones we wanted for our album, as there were SO many. But Dave was able to incorporate them in a beautiful album... a true piece of artwork for us that will be treasured for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/15/2010

Amy · Married on 05/10/2008

The quality, creativity, and professionalism provided by Savarino Studio is first class! Dave was great to work with and the photos of our wedding day are absolutely beautiful.

I'd highly recommend Savarino Studio to anyone who wants to have gorgeous professional photos taken of their special day!

Andrea · Married on 09/15/2007

Your actual wedding day only lasts hours but your wedding photos should last forever. And they will if you choose Dave Savarino from Savarino Studios as your wedding photographer. Dave devotes his time and creativity to make your wedding album special and superior. I was confident that his photos would show how happy and excited we were on our special day, and they did! His albums tell a story...your story!
    ~Andrea Allen~

Sent on 10/15/2010

Amy · Married on 07/31/2010

Mr. Savarino was very professional and took beautiful pictures at my wedding!

-Amy Davis

liz · Married on 11/12/2011

Savarinos economy package is perfect! Just remember to take your certificate with you when you get photos developed or they won't let you! Beautiful photos overall considering the time constraints

Sent on 01/23/2012

tina · Married on 09/10/2011

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

We only got a CD but Dave was very good. I wish we would have gotten more pictures though. There were a lot that we didn't get. It felt rushed to get the pictures taken quickly.

Sent on 12/15/2011