Savannah Wedding DJ Ray Reviews

40 | Savannah, GA

40 Reviews for Savannah Wedding DJ Ray

Amy · Married on 06/27/2010

DJ Ray did an excellent job for our wedding! He took care of everything and was an excellent host at our reception!

Sent on 09/29/2010

Megan · Married on 06/19/2010

Memorable Moments Photography provided phenomenal service for our wedding and reception. Their price was very economical, and every dollar was certainly earned based on the amount of work and professionalism shown. When plans changed completely due to rain, they continued to make everything run smoothly as if nothing had even changed. Definitely recommend them for your event.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Brad · Married on 06/11/2010

DJ Ray is simply the best. He did such a wonderful job at our wedding...very professional and on top of everything. I highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Audrian · Married on 10/17/2009

DJ Ray is AWESOME!!!! I highly recommend using him!! He is so much fun, really knows his job. He is passionate about his work and it shows! All of our guests really enjoyed the music!! Thank you DJ Ray!! You are the best!!!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Michael · Married on 10/10/2009

If we ever have an event that we would need a DJ again we will hire Ray again and again. He was easy to work with and was even better than we expected.

Sent on 01/22/2010

Lindsay · Married on 05/02/2009

My husband and I absolutely loved DJ Ray! Our guests loved him too! I would definately use him again!

Thanks!
    Lindsay and Travis Webb

Sent on 01/25/2010

Christina · Married on 10/19/2008

DJ Ray was AWESOME. We gave him and extensive list of particular songs we wanted to hear, and even more we didn't.... He followed our guidelines perfectly, and made it so easy. Even the hard-to-find music we requested he had no issue finding and downloading with ease. I was so impressed!
    I highly recommend DJ Ray, he was everything we cold have wanted for our wedding day!!!

Sent on 11/01/2008

Diana · Married on 10/11/2014

Ray was fantastic and kept myself as well as the guests dancing all reception long! I gave a few specifics of music genres I would like to be played, and he did an exceptional job. Guests who I never expected to get on the dance floor were out there, and I heard nothing but raves on how much fun the reception was. I am very pleased with doing business with Ray, and it was for an excellent value (trust me, I did a lot of research as this was a destination wedding)!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Caitlin · Married on 09/07/2013

Ray was so very easy to work with for our wedding reception. I would highly recommend him and hope to use him again inn the future!!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

My wife and I hired DJ Ray Williams for our wedding reception on 3/16/2013 in Hilton Head. We were very pleased to have selected Ray for our big day. He was professional, punctual, played all the music we requested, and helped manage the evening in a non-obtrusive way. Wedding guests are still commenting my wife and I on how seamless the entire evening progressed - Ray was a big part of making everything flow in a timely and fun manner.
    Ray was an excellent value for the quality of service he provided. I would highly recommend Ray as a wedding reception DJ for anyone looking to hire one in the Savannah/Hilton Head area.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Kristin · Married on 03/03/2012

DJ Ray was awesome and he really did a great job with announcing everyone and kept the flow of the reception going well. I provided him with an itinerary for the reception and he did an awesome job sticking to the itinerary for us. We provided him with a music list and he played everything we wanted him to. We would recommend him to any other couple looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2012
  • Contij

Janel · Married on 04/10/2021

Ray was amazing, very helpful and he helped make our night great!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Skyler · Married on 09/06/2009

DJ Ray is excellent if you desire an elegant, respectful wedding experience.

Sent on 01/22/2010

Darcey · Married on 06/25/2011

DJ Ray is very professional. His ability to read the crowd and listen to their requests helps the party flow. He is very traditional, but I would highly suggest him.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Chuck · Married on 05/03/2013

2.0
      1.0
      3.0
      1.0
      3.5
      2.0

Very upset with this vendor's services. On the night of the wedding, DJ Ray spent most of his time at our bar and buffet table and had to be asked multiple times by guests and the groom to come back inside, get behind the DJ Table and play requested songs. The only reason we had a full dance floor was because 2 of our guests took control of his duties and used HIS equipment to play songs that guests wanted to hear. We would never recommend his services to anyone. Out of all the vendors we hired, he was the only one we were completely dissatisfied with their services.

Sent on 05/08/2013